My partners joined in I think

Guest coolidge1000

Guest coolidge1000

Hi my partner has always hated fat not wanted to be fat or anything until 18 months ago she discovered my fetish since then she's gained approx ,30kgs I haven't said or encouraged her nor have I discouraged her , she likes being cuddled a lot more and places my hand on the underside of her little belly hang. Her boobs have grown huge and she's gotten fat all over and doesn't seam to care , intact a few weeks ago we were talking and she asked if she wasnt fat enough for me lol,I just told get she's beautiful no matter what she weighs . I'm just confused how this all happens bearing in mind I've not once asked her to gain weight

My guess: She's always loved to eat and struggled to keep her weight down in order to please others. But now the one she wants to please is you. She may still have hated other things about being fat, but when she stacks those up against the joy of overeating and pleasing you it's no contest.

Hi my partner has always hated fat not wanted to be fat or anything until 18 months ago she discovered my fetish since then she's gained approx ,30kgs I haven't said or encouraged her nor have I discouraged her , she likes being cuddled a lot more and places my hand on the underside of her little belly hang. Her boobs have grown huge and she's gotten fat all over and doesn't seam to care , intact a few weeks ago we were talking and she asked if she wasnt fat enough for me lol,I just told get she's beautiful no matter what she weighs . I'm just confused how this all happens bearing in mind I've not once asked her to gain weight
i think most women would love to eat and be fat but peer pressure and the media condemns it , but being with someone who Loves fatness gives them motivation to do so

Guest coolidge1000

Yes im hoping so , the other point is she hasnt upgraded her wardrobe much so its lovely seing her in clothes that are to small and watching her belly fall out during eating. She normally has take out atleast once a day .we talked about all this last night and the fact my 7 yr old daughter is following alot of her mums traits, its not so much there both intentionally gaining  they just seam to eat alot of junk food lol.

Il keep everyone posted on how its going and hopefully get some more recent pictures 

5 hours ago, coolidge1000 said:

we talked about all this last night and the fact my 7 yr old daughter is following alot of her mums traits, its not so much there both intentionally gaining  they just seam to eat alot of junk food lol.

I have to say it's messed up to let your kid eat too much junk food. It's fine if adults get fat intentionally, but children can't make such choices and should not be allowed to overeat regularly.

Guest coolidge1000

Hi Dr feeder let me azure you I do make my children eat healthy and in the right quantities. But she's more happy sitting down with her mum and trying to force her outside only ends in her bawling her eyes out.. She has a few friend s and they are bigger children as well so I'm a bit like if she's happy and healthy let them do what they enjoy but I do not feed stuff ect nor do I do that to my partner , I don't even encourage her to over eat she does what makes her happy and I just enjoy the offerings

> we talked about all this last night and the fact my 7 yr old daughter is following alot of her mums traits, its not so much there both intentionally gaining  they just seam to eat alot of junk food lol.

Hi Dr feeder let me azure you I do make my children eat healthy and in the right quantities. But she's more happy sitting down with her mum and trying to force her outside only ends in her bawling her eyes out.. She has a few friend s and they are bigger children as well so I'm a bit like if she's happy and healthy let them do what they enjoy but I do not feed stuff ect nor do I do that to my partner , I don't even encourage her to over eat she does what makes her happy and I just enjoy the offerings

I don't quite get it. It seems like you're saying:

1. Your daughter eats a lot of junk food;

2. Your daughter eats healthy and in the right quantities;

3. She's happier if I let her do what she wants;

4. It's hard to get her to exercise anyway;

5. She's not intentionally gaining;

6. You don't encourage her to overeat.

I don't see how #1 and #2 can both be true. Please explain.

#3 and #4 may be true, but we often have to make kids do things they don't like for their own benefit. 

#5 and #6 may be true but are irrelevant. Though of course it's good you aren't encouraging her!

It's hard to exercise and eat healthy and even harder to make kids do it, especially if Mum's not on board. You have my sympathy, and of course you can raise your child as you want. But it does not sound like the best course.

Guest liamtheberserker
On 17/08/2017 at 7:13 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

> we talked about all this last night and the fact my 7 yr old daughter is following alot of her mums traits, its not so much there both intentionally gaining  they just seam to eat alot of junk food lol.

I don't quite get it. It seems like you're saying:

1. Your daughter eats a lot of junk food;

2. Your daughter eats healthy and in the right quantities;

3. She's happier if I let her do what she wants;

4. It's hard to get her to exercise anyway;

5. She's not intentionally gaining;

6. You don't encourage her to overeat.

I don't see how #1 and #2 can both be true. Please explain.

#3 and #4 may be true, but we often have to make kids do things they don't like for their own benefit. 

#5 and #6 may be true but are irrelevant. Though of course it's good you aren't encouraging her!

It's hard to exercise and eat healthy and even harder to make kids do it, especially if Mum's not on board. You have my sympathy, and of course you can raise your child as you want. But it does not sound like the best course.

Morality is subjective leave him alone

5 hours ago, liamtheberserker said:

Just because there are moral grey areas doesn't mean we should chuck the idea of morality altogether. Most terms have grey areas; e.g. trees and bushes. You and I may not always agree on whether something is a tree or a bush, but that doesn't mean those terms are useless.

We also may agree on moral principles, just rank them differently. Your main moral principle seems to be to leave people alone if you have a moral disagreement; I agree with that principle but would put not harming children ahead of that. 

When I started commenting on feedist issues there were truly crazy feedist and anti-feedist ideas out there. I've always argued against the crazier ideas, pro and con, and gotten flack for it. But if feedism is ever to have acceptable form of expression, we need to discuss these issues. And that's why I'm doing this. It's not to single out one person and give them a hard time.

Guest MUSEic
On 8/27/2017 at 6:03 PM, liamtheberserker said:

Lol, morality isn't subjective. How we apply morality is. Tired of people flaunting this absurd nihilistic philosophy.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:29 PM, shady-j said:

Why did this thread about some guys wife turn into us judging how he's raising his daughter? Fuck off guys, if he wanted parenting advice he would've asked, and since he didn't I suggest you let the raising of his children to him and his wife.

I agree he should raise his children as he chooses; if you read what I've written you'd know that.

But I do believe feedist parents often are too permissive with the junk food. I think that's messed up and it's important to address that general point.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest liamtheberserker
On 31/08/2017 at 7:41 AM, Dr. Feeder said:

I agree he should raise his children as he chooses; if you read what I've written you'd know that.

But I do believe feedist parents often are too permissive with the junk food. I think that's messed up and it's important to address that general point.

Create a thread to address the issue. Don't hijack the guys thread it's not nice. You don't have to have your say all the time. As it's killed this topic that he was contributing. But at least your viewpoint is known.. 

• 1 month later...
Guest liamtheberserker
On 19/09/2017 at 11:14 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

What did I kill exactly? Where do you think the thread would have gone if not for me?  Would there have been rhapsodies on the pleasures of fattening up one's children? I doubt it but if so I don't feel too bad.

Creating a straw man argument to valid your need to be a dick. You can't help yourself, you don't know what he was going to talk about. Should not speculate. Nit picking busybody 

14 hours ago, liamtheberserker said:

Creating a straw man argument to valid your need to be a dick. You can't help yourself, you don't know what he was going to talk about. Should not speculate. Nit picking busybody 

Some people are just meek OP seems like it otherwise he'd tell his wife how he really felt about her weight gain. The doc trying to get the father to re-evaluate his kids eating habits is just like me telling a kids parent that their kid shouldn't be jumping head first into the shallow end of the lap pool. Morality has nothing to do with it, if I tell someone something and they don't seem to get it I'll say it once more and leave it be. 

3dd161c7107ea6df9cea9fb32f0d505d.gif&key