Skinny turns into a blimp

Unknown1234

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest Smithsonius

First two is aliss bon-somethingorother aka curvygainer in the general vids section and the last one is a totally different person whose name i have forgotten, but can be found on here elsewhere i believe

47 minutes ago, lurkrul said:

curvygainer and Ms. chunky are the same person!   I heard Ms. Chunky lost weight and vanished.  Wasn't this shortly before curvygainer burst upon the scene?  If only we had DNA testing for proof?

I think it might strain the generosity of the lovely women who post here to ask them to submit accompanying DNA samples.

11 hours ago, lurkrul said:

curvygainer and Ms. chunky are the same person!   I heard Ms. Chunky lost weight and vanished.  Wasn't this shortly before curvygainer burst upon the scene?  If only we had DNA testing for proof?

Or just you know - Checking their relative body types and faces...

On 18.8.2017 at 9:11 AM, lurkrul said:

This is trolling isn't it?

On 8/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, jestro said:
On 8/14/2017 at 2:14 PM, Unknown1234 said:
Anyone know who this girl is?!
IMG_6482.thumb.PNG.b10d24499e5c765a5db1347e002f5f8c.PNG

crazy how someone can go from one extreme to the other

You might even say...impossible (Its not the same person in all 3 photos. Read the other comments).