Attractive friend who is getting chubby

An old friend I had been talking to. We hung out fairly often. She always had an appetite. I last saw her in January. And the first pic is what she looked like in January although the pic is from last July. The recent pic is this month. It looks like the weight gain started about three months ago. I'm trying to figure out how much she has gained. I just want to read others thoughts and opinions. 

IMG_1360.PNG

IMG_1361.PNG

Edited by gLs3
More accurate title

1 hour ago, dao said:

Looks like under that newly-aquired belly fat she is still in good shape. Though, I think a bit more would be even better than she is now.;)

What makes you think she is still in shape lol 

I like how the tattoo between her breasts looks like it's disappearing. I would bet she wasn't as top heavy when it was new! Either way,  its a great indicator in comparing pictures of future growth! 

In the beach pics, she is wearing the same bikini top. The before pic the bikini is touching at the bottom of her breasts. In the after pic, there is about a 2 1/2 in gap where the bikini was touching before. That's tremendous breast growth in a 6 month period. I'd keep an eye on this girl, she might be a lot of fun to watch grow!

I have figured out part of the reason she is gaining weight lol on her snap story she posted a picture of an x box one controller. In the back ground I saw a pizza box, bag of chips, a few soda cans, and candy. The caption was "this is what my life has become the last few months". I don't think she realized the food was in the back ground. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...