Overwatch's Mei is Officially Thicc

Guest billow

Guest billow

I'm not even an Overwatch player, but I'm well aware of the longstanding debate about Mei.  One side says she's thick/chubby, the other says it's just because she wrapped up in many layers of clothes.

Her new, official animated background story proves (at least in my eyes) that Mei is a thick girl.  Even without all the extra clothing on, she's quite curvy.  Hurray!  Now the Internet is debating whether or not her body is thick, curvy, chubby, normal, overweight, slim, etc.  And there will never be agreement...

What do y'all think?

@billow Looks to me awe-struckingly good! Overwatch producers seems opening their target customing fans to a much larger audience via Mei's character : a smart, couragageous Disney Princess-lookalike female character who's has from an no-European descent origin. And above all, so markedly plump for a female character in a thin, bimbo-obseeded realm like the video game industry (naaaah, Chun Li doesn't really counts for : she's only thick through her lower body frame - and in a muscular way - because of her inhumanly-leveled years of hard training while the rest of her bodily appareance fit well enough both East Asian & Western beauty standards) .

I take my hat off for them, bravo.

... Also, lmao about the Mother Christmas-innuado gag about Mei's outside outfit. 

Guest billow
10 hours ago, John Smith said:

Oh god, what an argument...  Aren't most of the people who complain about landwhale SJW tumblrinas a bunch of obese neck-bearded trolls?  Sounds like the two were made for each other, in my opinion.

Also, Street Fighter V's new character Menat is pretty hot.  Not as thick as Chun Li, but softer and without all that brawny muscle.

@KFD I understand totally.

Too much times I read that expression mostly used by people when they deny either their preference for fat women or the mere fact size doesn't determine whether if a woman is appealing or not.

Once, I read an overweight woman wrote about a picture of Diana Sirokai somebody posted on a random Facebook page with for legend "Thicc or Fat?" : "She's thicc because she's beautiful" .

And I counter-answered : "she clrearly weigh over 200 pounds for a Petite woman so she's fat : fat doesn't means ugly" .

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 1:32 AM, John Smith said:

@KFD I understand totally.

Too much times I read that expression mostly used by people when they deny either their preference for fat women or the mere fact size doesn't determine whether if a woman is appealing or not.

Once, I read an overweight woman wrote about a picture of Diana Sirokai somebody posted on a random Facebook page with for legend "Thicc or Fat?" : "She's thicc because she's beautiful" .

And I counter-answered : "she clrearly weigh over 200 pounds for a Petite woman so she's fat : fat doesn't means ugly" .

Hear hear. Unfortunately, people get that confused.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:17 PM, KFD said:

I long for the day "thicc" evaporates from our language...

Oh shit triple posting. Couldn't help myself. Anyway, I, as a fat woman, don't mind it because sometimes some women are thick in terms of being muscular and having huge thigh and glute muscles. Fat is giggly and shakes. I see Venus and Serena Williams as thick. They aren’t fat by any means, but they aren't twigs either.

6 hours ago, pin-up goblin said:

Oh shit triple posting. Couldn't help myself. Anyway, I, as a fat woman, don't mind it because sometimes some women are thick in terms of being muscular and having huge thigh and glute muscles. Fat is giggly and shakes. I see Venus and Serena Williams as thick. They aren’t fat by any means, but they aren't twigs either.

Indeed. Recently I chatted briefly with a girl on Facebook and she told me awhile she weigh 220 pounds for a 5" 7' body : physically, she look quite slim and tallish, with thick thighs slighty draw by muscle definition, and a little gap between them. Considering she said her lean body mass weigh 160 pounds, I esteem her overall fat tissue represent a whereabout 29~30 percent of her total weight.

I have a picture of her, btw :

FB_IMG_1504569665797.jpg

That's not thick. Serena Williams and Venus Williams are just built with lots of striated lean muscle that's clearly visible, and they have a bit of a larger than most athletes chest size. Been with many women who were genetically 'thicker' than most; solid bone structure, large wide hips, and soft muscle tissue below that belly fat and immense thighs. ;)

It's important to remember too- 'soft muscle' is infinitely more efficient- better, stronger, faster. It's what Neanderthals and other earlier humankind were packed with plentifully, and it's something more similar to wild animals. Soft muscle can look like fat- it's not rippling. It's the muscle you would expect to see in overabundance in a World's Strongest Man competition. 

IMO the most naturally thick women tend to be of Greek/Mediterranean, Proto-Asian, Pacific Islander, and West African.