I thought you were already well past 160?? Guess it's just that with you having to re organise your routine it's lead to a small loss. Or you were just so tired from stuffing that you typed the wrong numbers... Anyway keep going girl remember your fans love you ❤

2 hours ago, zogul said:

Hey but you just hit 30 of bmi since 164! :D
Congratulation for your obesity! :)

Obese?!  Sometimes I'm surprised by how small obese can be.  Then again, I'm from America, where being obese ain't no thang.  These days, being obese is like being a brunette!

I'm posting this here in case some of you don't know: Reiina posts preview videos on her YouTube channel.  Her full length videos are amazing but these are great too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I don't fucking care about
16 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

I can't wait for my Periactin to come in the mail so I can keep stuffing past the point of fullness and gain as fast as I can until my round belly makes it look like I'm smuggling a watermelon in my sweater. <3 

Careful with the Periactin/Cyproheptadine and your studies. When you first take it, it knocks you out harder than a 5 thanksgiving dinner food coma. Gets better after 2 days of dosing.

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
32 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

My new goal is to hit 175 by thanksgiving!! The more I think about getting plumper and rounder the more excited I get, I can't help wanting to stuff my round gut every chance I have! 

Going to a music festival in Miami this weekend, get ready for chubby beach bikini belly pics galore~ Wanna guess how big I am now? 

I can't wait for my Periactin to come in the mail so I can keep stuffing past the point of fullness and gain as fast as I can until my round belly makes it look like I'm smuggling a watermelon in my sweater. <3 

IMG_7991.JPG  35   78.49 kB

IMG_8103.JPG  28   81.3 kB

IMG_8273.JPG  31   51.85 kB

IMG_8501.JPG  26   83.45 kB

IMG_8507.JPG  33   115.07 kB

IMG_8652.JPG  28   88.29 kB

IMG_8723.JPG  27   60.07 kB

IMG_8724.JPG  31   77.89 kB

166lbs