NYC Looking for a Feedee GF

Guest acribus

Guest acribus

Hello my name is Matt, I'm kind of new to the whole feedee/feedee thing. 

I'm 29, and looking for a smaller girl who would be interested in being a feedee/gf. 

I am interested in helping a smaller girl become huge I don't have any preferable size limit so she can get as big as she wants and I will support her and help her grow :)

I really would love the experience of being with a growing girl who would love to become massive. 

Bio-

I'm a Tech for Xerox and whatever, been working along side NYPD for about three years.

Naturally I'm a geek, very genuine and a pretty good conversationalist. I'm high energy and may be to much to handle. I am very passionate and dedicated to my beliefs. I am quick witted and very fun to be around, if you don't believe me I wouldn't mind earning the trust from you eventually. 

I'm very blunt, honest and genuine. 

Positive re-enforcement is my deal, into trying out being a feeder and what not, and I'm an FA. 
I enjoy cooking various foods although Burgers are primarily my forte, seasoning always matters. 
I mess with Asian and Italian a lot as well. I'd love to cook as much as my other would care to eat. 

Feel free to message me!

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2741.JPG