Poppy Tart!

Guest PoppyTart

Guest PoppyTart

hello Curvage cuties and happy Sunday :) I hope you're all having a nice one, it's absolutely sweltering here today! Totally ruining my New England Autumn vibes haha. Today I'm filming a few things and working on a photoset, can't wait to get it all up for you guys. I've really been enjoying my time here so far on Curvage, and I think your encouragement is exactly the boost I needed to get my gaining started! I will have a new video uploaded to Curvage Clips tomorrow! <3

This morning I was feeling really into my body so I snapped a few quick photos to share. Absolutely loving how my tummy is looking lately, and I can feel my love handles getting bigger too! Anyway, I hope you like 'em! 

IMG_7053.JPG

IMG_7051.JPG

IMG_7054.JPG

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, PoppyTart said:

Wow you look so much like a girlfriend of mine from a few years ago. Like it uncanny how much! Your freckles are beautiful and your booty.. wow your booty. Lets just say if I saw you in public say, in a bikini, I would probably have to take a picture just to make sure that I am not dreaming. 

Guest PoppyTart

I've developed this kind of morning ritual... every day after my shower, I can't help but take photos of my soft, clean curves! I definitely have to give credit to selfies for making me so infatuated with myself haha. I love to explore my chubby body from every angle. This morning the light was so pretty in my room and I just loved the way it looked against my skin. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do:) 

and I hope you are all having a tolerable monday! Mine has been quite productive. I uploaded a new video to Curvage Clips, feel free to check it out:) I also tacked on a lil selfie I snapped earlier because I feel like there isn't enough of my face on this thread haha.

xoxo

IMG_7083.JPG

IMG_7084.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7107.JPG

Guest PoppyTart

Last night, I was an absolute PIGLET. You'd all be so proud! It took me about 25 minutes but I stuffed myself full of chicken alfredo, bacon and hot sauce pizza, hot wings, two lava cakes, and a bunch of coke! Over 2000 calories in 25 minutes. I'm so excited about it! And man, was I full by the end. Those lava cakes tho... Those got me a little hot and bothered haha. And full to bursting! I basically had to be rolled into bed hahaha. Of course, I recorded the stuffing :) I'll try to get to video up on Curvage Clips tomorrow! <3 Here are a few photos from last night as well.

Now it's the morning and I'm starving again, wondering what delicious food I can shovel into my mouth today...

IMG_7132.JPG

IMG_7125.JPG

IMG_7131.JPG

IMG_7130.JPG

Guest PoppyTart

Noticing some changes to my body lately from being such a piggy! My stretchmarks are really starting to become more defined and my belly has a more permanent bloat to it :) Loooving how fat i'm getting! 

IMG_7185.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7188.jpg

Guest Manitoba12
2 hours ago, PoppyTart said:

Noticing some changes to my body lately from being such a piggy! My stretchmarks are really starting to become more defined and my belly has a more permanent bloat to it :) Loooving how fat i'm getting! 

Doing great keep it up beautiful 

Guest PoppyTart

Good Morning Curvage :)

Once I get my lazy butt out of bed I'm gonna go to Subway and eat my weight in sandwiches haha. I think I also wanna stop at taco bell and get those yummy cinnabon bites lol... I am so hungry right now. I hope you're all having a nice day! You get two videos from me today, don't forget to check them out in Curvage Clips! 

IMG_7210.JPG

IMG_7211.JPG

IMG_7212.JPG

IMG_7213.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

IMG_7216.JPG

Guest PoppyTart
1 minute ago, StuffitInn said:

Your curves are amazing! So excited to witness this lil piggy in action!!

aw I'm blushing haha, thank you for your support!