Edit

georgia

Guest grateful

It is important to be sure one is in good mental and physical health. Maybe a checkup would be helpful.

You don't want to miss something that may be going on in the body.

That being said, if you're lucky enough to have a girl who loves to eat, as she grows her appetite will be stronger just to maintain.

Tempting a girl with treats may be optional, but making them wait for food when they are hungry is cruel and they will become angry and agitated.

That is my experience. For smooth sailing you must make sure they have food when they need it.

It's totally normal for the appetite to increase the more weight one gains, as the body gets used to the increased calorie intake - and for a person who has developed a food addiction to experience anxiety/anger when  they don't get enough food or can't eat right away. Overeating sweets and carbs can also cause insulin spikes followed by severe blood sugar crashes which often results in mood swings and irritability.

Hmm... I think that's depend about who-and-whom woman's mannerisms, temper and the way her self-awareness might interacts with her drastic bodily changes, over time. 

Many to whom I witnessed their weight gains knew belittle to nothing seemingly new in their personnality besides the way they dealt with it : some of them, became a bit moody.
Some already-moody ones has gotten casually moodier.
Some of them, cannot help but refrain a hint of pride on their faces to the way their fat deposits most settled in a way they acquired turning-head curves instead a rather big belly or a blinding doublechin, when meanwhile anxiously browsing around anyone potentially capable to be aware about their vanishing thigh gap, lesser-defined waistline, softer cheeks or tighter attire.
Some of them complains more-and-more, to the point it somewhat contribute to a pile of personal troubles causing at mid-term low self-esteem - and even, sometimes, suicide desires issues.
Some of them, merely hates you until the Last Judgement because you were one those rarissim specimen of heterosexual gentlemen who's DARE snooping around women like them with that teasing lust glimmering your wide-smiling eyeballs instead to constantly communicate with them with that body language full of microaggressive innuado shouting subtlely your "eeew, listen you're an extraordinairy comrade, an extraordinairy sister, an extraordinairy daughter, an extraordinairy coworker, an even extraordinairy friend : but GOSH! someboooo-dy please could just shake that wobbly FATASS b**ch out of my way, you can be far MORE attractive, healthier and socially-fit without those disturbing extra-200 pounds of yours" like "must" did every single "normal" person. 
Some of them brought a few of those uselessly-expensive "waist trainers" . Hoping that with the combined powers of the Dollar-God, Disney-Son & Holy Kardashian, they might then withstood the greasy Devil out of their aging bodies and avoid to vote for the more costly southern wall and liposuccing hurricanes hence any available size outgrown and tore apart fleshily, like a pure mockery from Mother-Nature.
Some of them, dramatically living embodiments of the stereotyped Acedemic Alpha B**ch cinematic Trope, finishs to been victims - like a beyond-any-belief further disgracious mimicry of the age-old Queen Cassiopeia myth and her legendary hybris against the Goddesses - by being ridiculously victim of a higher conceptual "b**ch" called Karma, as subconsequently so turning uncontrollably in little regard to time into porcine, all-sweaty, inhumanly gourmet, truly embodiments of the stereotyped Blimpo. While still mockering ponderously towards their once-heavier punching bags and their-- well, bags. Like an ultimate self-denial of them so that they escape from the evidence of truth.
Some of them, this annoying specimen of nearly-anorexic mean girl believing that now than their faces looks less bony, their skin hue less pallid and their Size-2 jeans less-and-less baggy, are intimely persuaded with that stupid laughing of them that three more pounds and their chairs might broke apart beneath the heftiness of their very waify figures or their clothes tore in pieces in a cartonnish way by pressure or their imaginairy mammooth-size girth hurling rageously "I'M SO STAAAAA-RVED!! D-A-A-AYUM, I"M F***N' STARVED!!!" , but in vain.
Some of them else, nonetheless, did actually realize how they get aroused in one or many senses of word by any of those. Losing staggeringly any moderation to their macrophiliac pulses, before to either conceading to peer's pressure, thin-centered social bias or some miscontently threatening male influence then simply estrangles their inner Feedees as swiftly they've drown into for it.
Some of them, quite rarely, didn't give an eff about it. "Screw at those too-narrow turnstiles" , their expanding hips shouts apart every day. "Abercrombie... I can't just-- well, stand 'em" , mumbles their chafing ham limbs the more the inner seams of their jeans asks to divorce. "I prefer Lana Bryant and Foot Locker, anyway" , vocifery at unison their latest Victoria's Secrets lace brassiere after a brieve bouncing to trying to fit once for all one's pencil skirt merely passed out the undergarment's strings, so unleashing with a ghastly fury their ballooning knockers. "My favourite sweat shirt has shrunk. Again" , she think loudly now she notice that her once loose XL-size signature attire look more like a skintight crop top now that half of her bare beer belly pasts squishily over her crotch. 
Some of them, at the opposite, worries : "Did you find I've gotten fat" , asks a girl friend's friend once known for her trim urban dancer figure to this latter one, a threatening look above her now-pastry moonface.

Well : the daily routine of most every average modern woman, in grosso modo.

However, there exists a few exceptions to the rule : a few cases I personally noticed which seemed be ones more of ordinairy. That I will gladly write below this text. 

Sugar spikes. She should watch out for type 2 diabetes, have her insulin and blood sugar levels checked once a while, so that this does not spiral out of control, but it's not a sudden process. On the plus side, having such spikes usually results in weight gain unless someone goes on a diet a sticks to it very diligently, which, as you can imagine with cravings like that is bit hard.

Well, I wrote alot since my subscription on this forum about my best girl friend and her-- ahem... kinda original personnality.

The way she seem to develop that strange, indecisive love-hate relationship with her purpotedly sometimes accidental, most of time self-purposed weight yoyo-ings as she ages. And most especially, the fact she weren't interested anymore to her somewhat unthoughtful yet obsessive gonna-be-fat-someday fancying for the second official time since we know each other : though, she forthwith succombed to her gourmet sins again, with great zest in spite still claiming would kept herself in shape-- but well, let's back now to the topic . 

I often noticed during years that, when she set up at a specific weight range or body mass mark no matter she plumped out or shedded down, that there were immediatly followed by a specific set or drastic changes at both bodily & behavioral scales:

- 112-to-117lbs: this is her fluctuacting "set point" weight five-six years ago, when we became friends. For a 5 feet 5 girl (roughly 1m65) at her late teenage years, she was fairly underweight and very trim, though I always knew her as a rather wide-hipped pal so she worn size-4 pants even at her thinniest (which logically at this point, required size-2 even size Zero pants) and Small size tops. This is at this time I was witness for the first time about her strange body changes. Even if she was already at legal age, she still did undergo a few moderable late puberty hits, so her body distribution changed dramatically : when she climbed through the 117lbs meanwhile, the bit of fat tissue started to stock sideways her midriff instead her hips so she began to develop a few burgeoning rolls, more obvious when she sat or leant down, and even a hint of muffintops pushing over the waistband of her jeans. This is also at this time her bust grew from an apple-sized B to a moderable C-cup. 
This is also at this time she first confessed to me fantazise alot at the idea to fatten up herself twice her slimmiest because she found that she could look more womanly and motherlike at a portly 225lbs figure, also because she was curious about how it feel to be that heavy with a set big boobs, huge face, gobbling-down doublechin, a globular belly and fat limbs and hoped that her alreadly broad appetite could help overtime... however, in spite her draw towards fatness, she hated when we teased about her muffintops, which gradually vanished like her waistline trimmed down, thanks to those active lifestyle and fast metabolism she both have when she was younger.

Since this, I never see her that skinny again as her set point gradually escalated with age. The only time she dropped down to her slimmest point again was in late 2015/early 2016 during a short period where we didn't see each other : she got a terrible flu during Holidays (like she got two/three time per year) and then lost her appetite, passing from 3-to-6-heavy-meals to merely a low-calorie snacking per day. Which, doubled by her insanely uprising metabolic boost, caused that she lost 30lbs in two weeks only! Surprisingly, she tell me that even her old tinest clothes cannot fitted her anymore and that she could notice a slight tone of her own ribs over her skin, that which suggest she probably dropped down even far below the 112-lbs mark... ;

- 120-to-125lbs: her second set point at 19-20-yrs old. She experienced an another breast growth, not in a matter of months but this time away in a matter of weeks, even days (and before this present year, they always filled out at this pace each time) by passing from a 34C to a 40C, then 40D : the result was that her once-trim pear/banana silhouette grown a bit more curvy and hourglass-like. 
Nothing of really new about her behavior besides a little touch of pride about her fairly busty appareance ;

- Now, here we are at 130lbs , which has her third and above all her most steady weight mark yet today. This is also the set point where she display, ironically, more of comfortability about her both size and immediate self-attractiveness because every single time she fall on this point whenever how, she doesn't desire gaining more weight anymore nor slimming neither. I subdivize that in four relays:

• First Relay (20-yrs old) : slightly curvier with a rising 42D breast, but nothing else. A parent of hers convinces her to focus on her lean mass instead just stuff herself and for the first time ever, expressed overtly a disdain for fatness same as a self-denial about her fantasms. She passed through a short "fitness addiction" phase of her life where the only things she desired see getting bigger were her hips, glutes, quadripeps and abs. And she succeed after roughly a half-year of aerobics training after have attain a weight of 140lbs but trimmed down again her upper body frame, subconsequently deflated her bosom from 42D to a tiny 40B. However, she gradually lost interest to exercice - same as for most everything requiering to exert herself besides dancing or walking, like I aforementioned earlier - so that her athletic physique finished by soften out wholly a bit. There was the last time I saw her at the peak of her physical condition ;
  • Second Relay (late 22yrs-old/23yrs) Six months after her Holiday ill phase, she slowly recover from a weight below-112lbs to 130lbs again. Since she already spent over many important breast size yoyo-ings years between 'First Relay' events and those tell here present (that I leave for later) , she spurted a well endowed 40C. Thanks to her former "fitness addict" phase, her body seemed a hint bulkier than last time ago she weighed 130lbs. Since we didn't see each other during a pretty long time, she refrained her enthousiasm to see me again, but gradually her mood gotten better : and, coincidentally, her curves quite noticeably larger... to the point yet today, I still feel an abysmal suspicion of self-guilt about her temporary bad pass. Well, quickly after my comeback, she weighed 140lbs again and her weight continued to ascend...
  • Third Relay (23yrs-old) After have quickly gained 20lbs after the Second Relay Events, her body as quickly restabilized itself to her main set point though cannot help but fluctuactes stoplessly from that to 140s then 150lbs the rest of the following year into what I qualify of "fluctuacting phase". This relay is different from the others since unlikely the behaviors noticed usually, she doesn't focuses on anything but gaining weight, like if she's still into a 140s-pounds Mode. Strangely, this is also the first time she maintain a breast size she got at a heavier weight with her 40DD or 42DD acquired when she past the 150lbs-mark, so affording a very busty set regarded a lesser slim yet curvy figure.
  • Fourth Relay (from last April to early July) Months later have attained her biggest weight ever (over 170lbs) , because of more-and-more unsteady daily diet, doubled by short periods of sickness again - and whom says "sickness" says automatically "metabolic bursts" - and many tribulations, she got down an umpteenth time to this weight. She grew so weary and pessimistic about her gaining capabilities that she finish by believe that there has nearly impossible for her to gain anywhat without her body seek to purge out later. This is also during this time I convinced her to move on through a common apartment so I can help more proactively [and also during this period some people at this forum noticed I asked anyone about how concocting 9,000-cal smoothies then planning fattening diets, ecetera] . She was enthousiast by this proposition at the beginning : but like some wise people could probably guessing, she's the kind of woman who hates when somebody aboveline concretly something she annoys her... even when this annoying thing is something she likes. And like I said earlier, this is a love-hate story between she and her Feederism propensities : as soon I came with the plan, that I presented to her until how many specific meals she could ate at a daily rate, the various approximative amount of time before she could finally reach the 225-lbs mark - which were, considering her case, VERY short : we talk about a 2-to-9-months desire-turned-into-reality depending her biological fluctuactions for an year-along stuffing play, so just imagine how obese she could become and that, with a diet only 2-to-4,000 calories more that her most indulgent periods ever, if she tell me "yes"... in the most minimal of previsions after only four-five months, she might already been entirely misrecognizable at the very moment we talk about... and she know it - and the fact she now realize till how much she overate at her most blazing moments, how much more she must overdid to made it... to realize that the same capabilities which refrains her since so long could, with the aim of some playful mind potentially doubles even quadruples her in size time to mutter that Spring is back... all coupled by what I discovered lately to been an another case of peer's influence of hers about the risks over her health, to finding a good mate in a nearby future, for her mobility, ecetera (since many women with athletic predispositions like her inside her family has gotten increasingly overweight passed maternity or middle age unless to casually adopt a nearly absolute sedentary way of life, to which what this phenomenon manifests itself well earlier in their lives) , has seriously freaked her out more so that she made me understand at once no longer willing to continue this fattening journey any longer. She kept the same weight until late June, where she gradually came back to her old habits, passing from the 2-3,000 calories/day she need to stead her waistline, to 4 then 5,000 calories again.

Arrived to early July, her 15-lbs heavier appareance was easily recognizable.

140s. If some physicians theorizes about a weight set point, I think my friend's slight upper point of comfortability could be qualified of "carnal keystone" : because when she goes through it, she always goes up further. 
This is also here that my text will take a whole more interesting meaning because the same way each time my friend focus about self-attractiveness,  thin-centered comfortability and stability when she weighs 130 pounds, her personnality switch radically : she became more self-confident, more joyful, more playful, more physically active, more flirtarious, more gluttonous, more centered not especially about her desire of obesity but more about "enlarge her naturally-gifted assets" . Drastically.

A bit like a kind of wannabe-lowkey fat-centered goal behind a wannabe-"thicc"-centered goal.

Same like for the previous weight mark, I subdivize this set on, this time away, six keystone points:

• First Keystone Point, 140lbs (21-22yrs-old) , after a half-year of exhaustive aerobics sessions 7-days/week then ten pounds more later, she finally acquired the body she wanted : a trim yet curvy silhouette with a fair set of abs, moderably endowed yet toned thighs, wider hips and - thing she doesn't have before - a fairly bouncy rear, though her once DD-cup boobs decreased three cup sizes below. Though she do not want  evolve through her old fantasm since a long, she still continue to gobble down a subsantial quantity of food (necessairy for her training) . However, she, little-to-little, started to neglect her traning pace before to finally quit her workout activities. Time spent a little before her weight push itself right to ;
  • Combo Keystone,145lbs (post-fitness addiction phase, 21yrs-old) , her weekly working time doubled by dancing session kept her in shape enough for stabilize her poundage rest of the year, till that dramatic ilness phase aforementioned. Her bust passed from a 40B to a 40C again thanks to her fairly soften-up upper frame and for the first time, she cannot fit Small size tops anymore. She got flirtatious and joyful, enough to get in couple momentaneously with a rather nice guy ;
  • Second Keystone Point, 145lbs (late 22/23yrs-old) she quicky gained 15 more pounds the first week we see each other again a few times during the Second Relay events. Spurting a 40C bra no so long ago, her breasts ballooned up to a buxom 40D, now bouncing up-and-down at every single step she did - and liking the attention they generated. Her bottom, more well-rounded and voluminous than usual. Her weight continued to rise slightly within months... ;
  • Third Keystone, 140lbs (23yrs-old) , related with the Third Relay, this pathway inceasantly dropped itself back-and-forth during the "fluctuacting phase" period all along the rest of the year. This is also the first time that, thanks to spent years, her lower body frame expanded so thicker she spurted now Size-12 pants (and potentially size 14 either, but refused probably because of her "overweight antipathy" ) and started to cease to wear her favorite dresses (y'all ranging from size 8 at her thinniest, to size 12) . Since she still  have experienced a newly breast growth yet, her fluctuacting body proportions dropped up-and-down her bra size to a 40D ;
  • Fourth Keystone, 140lbs (23yrs-old) , during last year's Winter-Spring seasons. After an up-and-down weight yoyo-ing between 130 or 150lbs, her poundage seem definitively stabilize at 140lbs reccurently over the year and no more below, to the point I've thought a while that the 140s were her newly weight set point. She still spurted a 40D, but her hips were a touch slimmer than usual - now spurting size-10 pants instead size-12. This is during this period she propelled herself for the first time through 160lbs ;
  • Fifth Keystone, 145lbs (late 23/24yrs-old) , during last year's Summer-Fall seasons. More flirtatious, more gluttonous, a 40D bust, ecetera. This is during this period her poundage quickly skyrocketed over 25 pounds heavier ;
  • Finally, the Sixth Keystone145lbs (last July) which spent a few months since her "refusal" to gaining weight anymore (since she gained 15lbs since while...) . However, unlikely the previous Keystones, she displayed any further substantial breast expansion (from 38 to 40C) , nor an overtly lively desire to thicken up herself. Furthermore, she was sometimes in perfect denial about her recent weight gain, still believing to weigh 130lbs even when she displayed regardless her now-irrelevant upper set many sigs about it.

- 150s, which are, since the Second Keystone Point events prior to two years ago, the weight mark she attain systematically every time she pass through the 140s. This is also the pathway where, most of time she goes through it, nearly brushes the chubby mark at a noticeable way : her cheeks starts to puff out a little, her breasts looks fuller, her belly finally betrays a hint of constant yet burgeoning bloating, her hips blossoms out and her derriere enlarge. However, unlikely the 140s which arouses her both womanhood and sense of seductiveness, she was considerably of a more taciturn, boyish nature : she might preffering cladding her expanding body with a not-so-that-baggy-now attire (maybe, I suppose, because of her systemic refusal to wear anything beyond size 12), while once you guess why show off a lot of pride about her growing softness. Same as the 140s, she often experience breast growths when she pass the mark.

I subdivize this mark in three pathfindings:

• First Pathfinder, 150lbs (late 22/23yrs-old) , during last year's Winter-Spring seasons. During an up-and-down weight yoyo-ing between 130lbs to this present mark, my friend experienced a broadly shifting breast size (from 40-42DD at 130lbs, to a 42DDD at 150lbs passing 40D at 140lbs) : her breasts got so big they jogged from their own at the littiest move and that she could wore Large size tops because the Medium size ones looked almost like crop tops over her. This fluctuacting phase were the last time I saw her that racky ;
  • Second Pathfinder, passing her way through the 150s (23yrs-old) , during last year's Winter-Spring seasons. After have already gained 10 pounds from her starting 140lbs within months, she acquired 10 more pounds next week later ;
  • Finally, the Third Pathfinder, switching between 145 to 150lbs (nowadays) since mid Summer... like I abovementioned earlier, she didn't have any newly breast growth since a long, so since last April her bra size shifted from a 38 to 40C bra cup hence went from 130 to 145lbs, without any further change since. However, the upmost bodily changes were at lower body frame lenght since at the moment she climbed up to the 140s, she probably spurts now a size 14 (since she claims her favorite dresses - the biggest ones been from size 12 - does not longer fit properly at their bottom) : we talk about a now-whereabout 44" in hips size for a regardless still-slim soft figure for those who cannot guess yet... o_o :o  This is surprizingly the first time she didn't spurt a moonface at this stage.

160lbs : this is officially the chubby threshold went to this stage. Her already bloated face fills out more, her cheeks bounced up causing to her almond-shaped eyes to narrow a bit, her underchin bulges out into a subtle doublechin (settling then permanently beneath her jawline, even when she lose a lot of weight) while her neck started to dimple out slight neck lines all over. Her once trim abs popped out into a little potbellied midriff (which would however quickly vanishes even at a slighty fatter point, as usual) , her waistline widen out to the point of reaching the 35" and her usually lively strides turn more-and-more into a somewhat lazy trudge (she had long before to completely lose this habit even slimmer) . She was still cladded with her baggy clothes : not to hide anything since they're most outgrown, but to emphasize proudly her curves. Same as the 140s, she got more flirtarious, more joyful, more self-confident, more gluttonous, ecetera, besides she haven't any breast growth. Is her revival was only due to biological reasons or is it because she first realize she finally completed nearly half of her gaining goals..?
I subdivise this stage in two marks:

• First Chubby mark, 160lbs (23yrs-old) , during last year's Winter-Spring seasons. For the first time of her life, my friend founds herself chubby (a word depicting something beyond that thinness mark which characterized her too most, something she long desired to overcome) . Felt chubby. That fat-centered optimism of hers reflected more out of her skin now she realize that this weren't about 110, but now 50 pounds more only before to finally achieve her purpose - perhaps this realization were the reason behind her disturbingly eloquent happiness? After 20 pounds, her once-42C has grown into a 44C, her hips through size 14 and her L-size tops stretched over her upper frame ;
  • Then, the Second Chubby mark, passing the 160s up to 170, during last year's late Summer.

- Finally, the 170s, either the upmost weight mark she ever had. Her jawline finally embrace the softening path between her bouncy cheeks and her bulging underching so that her usually heart-shaped face looks instead rather round-shaped. Her neck lines were now visible. Her boobs grew from a 40D at 145lbs to a 44D over summer, her waist size at nearly 36" , her stuck-out hips - on the verge to develop noticeable saddlebags and cellulite skin - at 45" . Her L-size top looks skintight over her upper body, when hip-hugging outgrown size-14 skinny jeans - used to hide the most possible her subtle yet growing potbelly - threatened constantly to tear apart bunder the pressure exterted by her bottom-heavy curves. Her thick upper thighs chafing each other while her trudge exercise one's somewhat ponderous sway motion to her overdevelopped hips, causing so she was on the verge to, how to say, waddle with all her wobbly pride. She liked-- no, adored and was consterned both simultaneously by the way both I and the rest of people were in awe for her curvaceous silhouette.

I wouldn't say it's "normal."  Sounds like hormonal imbalance.  It's likely that either hormones are driving her weight gain, or her diet is driving her hormonal imbalance.  Or the two could be reinforcing each other.  Either way, it should have nothing to do with the actual weight itself, i.e. increased fat deposits on her body.

It is something she may want to consider getting checked out, though.

2 hours ago, billow said:

I wouldn't say it's "normal."  Sounds like hormonal imbalance.  It's likely that either hormones are driving her weight gain, or her diet is driving her hormonal imbalance.  Or the two could be reinforcing each other.  Either way, it should have nothing to do with the actual weight itself, i.e. increased fat deposits on her body.

It is something she may want to consider getting checked out, though.

Absolutely.

This is something of reccurent in her family according which she let me to know but indeed, within years I often suspected there were plausibly some kind of bodily dysfunction/s - probably hormonal imbalance, like many women have - which plays a major part behind her drastic changes : Insulin Resistance (IR) , irregular Edema cycles probably responsable of both her moonface periods and the fact some of her body parts (especially the torso, breasts, midriff and lower body frame) could considerably fluctuacte by decreasing or increasing regarding some specific weight mark above 130lbs, most possibly early Hypothyroidism (responsible of her bulging underchin) &/or Cushing's Syndrome (underchin, neck lines, swollen body parts, etc) , Hypopituarism (before, even at early legal age she looked like a early pubescent girl : this is only within years and many weight yoyo-ings later she developped a more mature appareance) , an early case of Gynoid Lipodystrophy, also called "Orange Peel Syndrome" or Cellulite (hence why she developped early signs of saddlebags at 170lbs and that even at a sizeably lesser poundage, she still displays a quite broader lower body frame than during her last times at this same weight) then, far obviously, a serious case of binge eating Disorder partially responsable of her still-increasing compulsive overeating phases. 

There have possibly also some psychological dilemnas of hers partially or wholly responsible of some of these symptoms - or the reverse - like her sweet tooth, a minor stage of bipolar disorder as well, anxiety, overstressing, etc.

The fact she showed off been able to gain a dozen of pounds by couple of weeks even days, or that she pass from nearly Anorexia to the verge to attain clinical Obesity in only an year alarmed me about those since awhile. I already spoke to her a few times if she ever consulted a doctor about her irregularity but she repeat everytime she's fine.

A second and last case of seemingly outcommon mood change I noticed was with that North African collegian I once talked on this forum about her weight gain over years (from a lithe, stalky 123 to a very portly, big-bellied 156lbs in three years : a good part of this gaining during the earliest six months) . Like I once said, she was always a glutton too - yes, like I always say, I got a curious tendency to get drawn to potential low key feedees/gainers before even many of them realizes they were, or the reverse. Nay somehow both simultaneously - but with studies and a possible metabolic slowdown, she seriously started to pile on pounds then blew up. At the beginning (four-five years ago) , the fact to notice her little yet curvy hips were getting wuder and fluffy, then most of her wardrobe less-and-less fitting to her expanding body, bothered her very much. The earliest six months, any trace of slenderness has vanish beneath a good layer of chubiness, brushing thighs, popping belly, bigger boobs and a rounded face (she's quite Petite-sized, 5" 3 possibly) . Since then, she conpletely ceased to wear stylish attires and only the few not-so-baggy clothes which still fitted her. After one year only, she lost most of her extra weight (but still worn baggy clothes) and seemed more confident again.

However, last time I saw her two years ago (one year after her first attempt to shedding weight) , her personnality aren't changed once at her heaviest, nor changed her habit to wear her pseudo-baggy clothes : however, as soon she was hungry-- for God's sake..! There had this strange halo around her, this tension. Like if she was somehow possessed, like litterally : her body glimmered between ecstatic awe & dread. She wasn't the same woman anymore when she was craving or ate and even after have gobbled five richly-spoiled meals to an all-you-can-eat buffet (a weekly habit to her) , she was always craving and ate more hardly a few times later!

She was obsessed by food.

The reason most people work out and do sports is a psychological one. You use it as a valve in order to get rid of negative emotions and thoughts. It kind of liberates your spirit. Even if your a FA you should prefer those girls who do some sports due to its mental health aspect. So the changing mood has nothing to do with gaining weight :D