Mutual Gaining?

Corky

I’ve always been an FA, but since I started being more open with people about my preferences towards women as a man, I’ve realized I want to be just as huge as my lover. I want to go from the near six pack that I have right now, to immobility with my future wife. 

I want to get so fat. 

Has anyone ever had similar feelings and what did you do about it?

Guest billow

I consider myself a feeder first and foremost.  More than any other desire, I want to feed and fatten up my partner.  That said, if my partner was into it, I could see myself enjoying mutual gaining.  I think eating together, etc., would be fun.  Lastly, I think I'd also receive some degree of pleasure being the one fed and fattened by my partner, but not to the same extent as the reverse scenario.

If that's what you desire, just roll with it!

16 hours ago, ok12 said:

just jerk it off, that's what i do

lol same here, once i'm "finished", the desire to gain tends to leave. But the desire eventually returns. Weight only gains in my face butt and belly but never my arms so i dont think i would even look good as a fatty. I get a lot of compliments when i'm fit so that is another reason why i abandon this desire, but if i could find a girl that is into that kind of stuff would be a dream come true.   

• 3 weeks later...

yes, i mean. eating is one delicious pleasure but i think after gaining 20-25 pounds it does starts to bother me a bit because you do have to do somethings differently, you do feel heavier and by then the pleasure is all gone. so eating and gaining some with your woman is great but going all the way probably not the best path for me. and even for a woman, going above certain weight does need a special passion for being ok with the negative side of it

I've had similar feelings OP.  What did I do about them?  I got fat, that's what.  I've really enjoyed it.  Never really had a mutual gaining relationship but the thought of eating and growing with a lady really gets my rocks off. 

I say give it a shot.  I did it and from my thinnest to heaviest was over 100 lbs.  I've lost some weight since then but the desire is still there. 

• 4 months later...

Mutual gaining is my ideal.  I never thought it would be.  While I was intentionally gaining and my wife was accidentally gaining at the same time because of all the fattening food, snacks and ice cream I was buying.....I grew a huge fat gut that stuck way out in front of me and my wife’s belly was pushing to the limits as well.  Sex was the best....she even was starting to intitiate sex much more than she has ever done before.  She began making us huge fattening meals and giving me seconds and thrids.....this coming from a woman that I thought wanted me to keep a six pack like when wi was younger.  She could t get enough of my new big gut....partly because I think that she made me fat.  Sex is so arousing when you struggle to get deep penetration when you big bellies are getting in the way......it actually is the act of our fatter bodies bumping and moving together that makes it so arousing to me as an FA almost as much of the act itself.  My wife would not only orgasm multiple times each session but she would orgasm so quick with my belly bumping and squishing into hers.   

I think big belly sex is the best!