When a Size Acceptance icon says: "I'm actually on the verge to lose some weight because I'm too fat" ...

John Smith

9 minutes ago, billow said:

Umm, what?

You know it! That typical moment when a famous bigger  woman - whether she is a Plus-Size model or a Size Acceptace blogger - starts to say she want to losing weight because she found she got too much fat and a few whiles later, she's now practically thin...

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, ok.. Their body and their decision, as always.

I look at it like this:  Maintaining a large size/weight takes effort and involves a level of health risk. Some people naturally have genetics to support it with few/no issues. Others don't and they don't find that out until they try getting bigger.

Quite frankly, I think the people who have always naturally been larger tend to have better luck with it than the smaller people who just decide to start binge eating to try to get huge as quickly as they can.

1 hour ago, tw71 said:

Umm, ok.. Their body and their decision, as always.

I look at it like this:  Maintaining a large size/weight takes effort and involves a level of health risk. Some people naturally have genetics to support it with few/no issues. Others don't and they don't find that out until they try getting bigger.

Quite frankly, I think the people who have always naturally been larger tend to have better luck with it than the smaller people who just decide to start binge eating to try to get huge as quickly as they can.

Learn to recognize something of sarcastic when somebody post something of sarcastic, I'm not patient with anyone today so consider it like an act of exhaustive mercy.

Relax, Scandal Boy. I'm not Martin Weistein.