Madeline Grace died

vennie

8 minutes ago, vennie said:

My bad, I knew it was because of a car accident, but I thought it was AT the shooting.

Appears the car wreck was an indirect result of the chaos and panic caused by the shooting 

it’s sad news. She was a terrific person. This is a terrible loss!

So tragic and unfortunate, but also you've got to recognize the sad irony of the one plus-sized waitress at the Heart Attack Grill dying NOT of weight-related causes, after a handful of customers and spokesmen have succumbed to the risk factors of their foods.  I believe she may have been hired to widen(pun intended) the appeal of their sensual servers when they realized that some actually view such insane consumption as erotic(several BBW web personalities such as Candy Godiva shot content there).

Anyway, fuck you Stephen Paddock and all the NRA cunt face pieces of shit and corrupt evil heartless politicians who allowed for guns high powered automatic assault rifles meant purely for combat in a war zone to be effortlessly funneled into the hands of nutcases who decide to mow down dozens upon dozens of innocent lives.  Hope those private funds and donations are worth all the blood, guts and carnage; as long as it doesn't affect you - because fuck empathy for others and all that stupid shit.  Try to argue any of this and I guarantee I will demolish you.  Guns kill people.  Deal with it.