Has anyone stumbled across someone they knew in real life?

guyguyguy92

Guest MUSEic
18 hours ago, Jay86 said:

That’s all too relatable for me. Two of my former girlfriends have gained 200lb+ since breaking up with me. It’s just so sad knowing how much they hate it and how much I would have loved it.... sigh.

Also, I learned my lesson about Facebook stalking, you never see anything you want to see!!

200lbs each or 200lbs total? Lol.

In either case, that's super frustrating, but at least you can relish it in this case right?

Guest I don't fucking care about
On 2/9/2018 at 11:25 PM, BlasterMaster said:

I never thought I would say these words, but where can I see your youth pastors wife naked?

On 2/19/2018 at 11:02 AM, John Smith said:

never gonna happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Eliza Allure

2 hours ago, MUSEic said:

200lbs each or 200lbs total? Lol.

In either case, that's super frustrating, but at least you can relish it in this case right?

Over 200 with one and maybe around 200 with another, didn’t get to see her on a scale just seen her weight loss tumblr (which she gave up on).

3 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Dude, I had to re-read your thread from however long ago, and holy shit, I never realized y'all broke up! That's so heartbreaking! And to only be heavier. Makes me feel nauseous. I just hope he isn't a feeder.

lol, nah. all the girls in that thread i'm on good terms with. most recent i posted there i broke up with a year ago due to differences in emotional availability and conflicting mental illness. she was dead set on becoming fat for me, but some things cant be worked around. :/

the girl i mentioned in this thread i havent really mentioned on curvage. we've had a wall of silence since our parting in 2012

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2018 at 10:15 PM, biggirlsok said:

Knew a girl from high school who ended up on some Dr.Phil thread here. (Not the crazy "pregnant with Jesus 2" chick)

Which one? This young black lady who got a doorway-smashing, Rubenesque body then found herself gross because of this or this broke white, middle-aged, shallow lady who ended up years later to leave to her parents home after she divorced from his Wall-Street-elite-turning-hippie husband and returned to her parents homes with strong alchohol/drug issues and a 300-lbs gain?

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Which one? This young black lady who got a doorway-smashing, Rubenesque body then found herself gross because of this or this broke white, middle-aged, shallow lady who ended up years later to leave to her parents home after she divorced from his Wall-Street-elite-turning-hippie husband and returned to her parents homes with strong alchohol/drug issues and a 300-lbs gain?

No the "My daughter is a lazy, and a moocher" although I think there's been like 12 episodes with that title.

Had a chance to date her after a mutual acquaintance tried to set us up, although after seeing her on tv feel like I dodged a bullet.