My weight gain

Jellingtonboot

This is my weight gain story.

Most girls gain weight when they go to college, I was different.
The college I attended had a really well equipped gym, and as my apartment was close, it was easy to go a few times a week.
I was in the best shape of my life, and was enjoying the attention I received because of it.
I was blonde, 5’1 and 140 pounds.
I wanted to wear contacts , but my boyfriend of the time said my glasses made me look like a sexy nerd, so I decided to keep wearing them.
I even kept them on during sex, we would play teacher and naughty school boy.
When college ended, I went to America for three months, visiting family and travelling.
I didn’t go to the gym once, and ate out most nights. Before I knew it, I had gained over 40 pounds.
My toned body had become soft and flabby.
When I gain weight, I tend to gain it equally around my body. Those 40 pounds made my look like the Michelin man.
One morning, feeling especially fat, I walked into my bathroom and looked at the mirror.
My heart sunk, it was as if over night my face had become fat. My cheeks were really fat. I must have spent 15 minutes looking at myself.
No matter how many times I rubbed my eyes and looked again, it was still fat.
A week or so later, it was time for me to head back. I had gained 45 pounds and was really nervous about seeing my family.
As I approached them, I could see the surprise on their faces. Everyone was being really nice, but I could notice them sizing me up.
Later that night I met my boyfriend at his house. He was more surprised.
I felt so uncomfortable, he’s eyes were always on my belly. It seemed like the more I tried to hide it, the bigger it became. I got that sick feeling in my stomach again.
As the night went on, he seemed more and more disinterested in me. I was dreading sex tonight.
I didn’t want him to see my fat body.
I don’t know why, but later I thought it would be a good idea to play sexy teacher again. It was such a mistake, trying to fit into those clothes, really hit home how big I had gotten.
To add to my embarrassment, when I heard my boyfriend coming up the stairs, I tried to quickly get out of the tights from my teacher costume, and ripped them in the process.
My pants ripping made my legs look huge, and my belly hanging down really made me look bad.
I’ll never forget the disgust on his face, even though he quickly changed it, I will always remember it.
I felt really fat while we were having sex. He grabbed my usually firm ass, which was now fat and jiggle. He didn’t even cum. I felt so ugly.
The next day I went back home. The day after I received a text for him to say that he was braking up with me.
I took it really hard, I was depressed and spent most of my time in bed eating.
By Christmas, four months later, I was 220 pounds. I felt like a blimp.
On Christmas day I got up, feeling a bit better because of the festive mood.
As I sat up, my belly felt really big. It must have been sticking out a foot in front on me. It looked like two separate parts, with my belly button in the middle.
I will refer to them as my bottom and top belly.
My bottom belly and my ass joined together into one big fat lump.
It still looked just as big when I got up. People might even have thought I was pregnant, if it wasn’t for the rest of my body being really fat.
As I walked I could feel my ass giggle with every step.
I was huge.
My family and I went out to dinner that evening. I hadn’t really been out in the last few months.
I live in a really small town, so everyone knows each other, which means everyone I met was secretly evaluating how fat I had gotten.
We walked into the restaurant and waited for a waitress to seat us.
To my horror, it was one of the girls I went to school with. When we were in school she had always been a little chubby, but now see wasn’t.
She looked amazing and athletic. I felt even fatter.
She directed us to our seats, I could feel her eyes looking at my ass. It had gotten huge lately. 
As I sat down, I could feel my ass spread out to wider than the chair. I hate that feeling. When you sit down and all your fat spreads out around you. Luckily my shirt stretched far enough to save me the embarrassment of the dreaded shirt lift, where your belly goes out and forces your shirt up and exposes your belly.
She was being really nice, but I could tell that her smile, was more a grin, mocking me for how fat I had become.
I ordered barely anything, not wanting to seem like a pig.
A few minutes later I could hear laughing coming from the kitchen behind me.
We I looked back, I saw her standing there with another girl from school.
When I looked back they quickly looked away, a little too quickly.
When we were leaving, we had to walk past them again, I could feel their eyes judging me. I felt like my whole body was jiggling as I walked.
My mother had always been really over weight. She decided to join weight watchers, and on her first night there she was around 260 pounds.
She lost 60 pounds over the next seven months I gained it.
The worst day of my life came when I was going out to eat with friends.
I had grown out of all my nice clothes, and needed something to wear.
My mother suggested I try on some of her old clothes. Being still in denial about my weight, I got really offended, and said that she was way bigger back then than I am now.
I got her biggest pair of jeans, expecting to put them on and then put my hand in between to show how many inchs were left.
As I pulled them on, I started to panic, they felt tight. I got them pulled up, but I couldn’t button it.
I broke down in tears, I was a whale.
I wish at this point I could tell you that now I’m really skinny again and that I lived happily ever after, but I didn’t.