The Expansion of Emily

GetThiccer

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cane4kaa said:

When the continuation?

Soon hopefully, I can only write this stuff when I'm in the right mood though and lately I've just been kind of busy and focused on other things so I haven't really been inspired enough to write. But I'm sure I'll be able to crank out another chapter before Christmas.

The Expansion of Emily: Part 4

Over the last few days Allison had been recording Emily as she engaged in her regular daily interactions and activities in her pre-gain life. She attempted to be as covert as possible, as telling any of their friends about the documentary would ruin a lot of the fun. The two girls had also had a fun time shopping for larger clothes that Emily would eventually grow into. While Allison was intent on purchasing her tighter and more figure hugging outfits (In order for her friend to 'flaunt her curves') Emily was convinced that comfort would be a prime concern for her as a big girl. So at the end of the shopping spree, Emily left with countless pairs of sweatpants, maxi dresses and baggy T-shirts in addition to Allison's tighter selections. At the first weigh in, Emily's starting weight was revealed to be a healthy 124 pounds, and at her relatively short height of 5 foot 3 inches Allison was curious to see how long she would be able to retain her hourglass shape before the sand began to overflow. The day before, Emily had filmed and posted the first entry of her video log onto YouTube, mainly discussing her project and gaining plans. She had no idea how many people would see it or what they would make of it, but she was betting that most people out there would be thoroughly disgusted to see a thin, pretty girl like her deliberately fatten herself up. 

Emily leaned forward and took a huge bite out of her third Double Quarter Pounder.
'Mmf', She grunted as she rolled her eyes in discomfort, chewing slowly and steadily.
'You're doing great Em, three of those come close to 2300 calories. And that's not even including everything else you've eaten today, or dessert for that matter.' Allison said, her phone aimed directly at the gluttonous girl stuffing her face on the other side of the booth. 'You'll easily make our daily goal of 6000, no doubt about that.'
After a good deal of chewing, Emily finally swallowed and leaned back, eyes closed. 'God Allison, I really don't think I can eat anymore. I feel like I'm gonna explode.' Allison shrugged from behind her phone. 'Told you it'd be tough to start out with, especially seeing as its our first day. But give it time, and as you get bigger your appetite will grow along with your body so eventually you'll be able to scarf down three of these bad boys like they're nothing. '
'Ugh, a girl can dream.' Emily said as she slurped from her large chocolate milkshake. 'I can't believe I ate all that after that lot of pancakes and bacon you made me this morning.'
Allison grinned. 'I can make a pretty mean  batch of pancakes, huh?
'Can you ever', Emily groaned as she leaned back, one hand on her protruding stomach. Her tight purple tank top clung to her swollen gut, which Allison observed was almost pregnant-like in it's roundness.
'When are you due Em? Allison teased as she leaned over the table and gave her friend's belly a playful poke. It was rock hard, not a hint of jiggle (yet) and Allison was almost giddy with glee at the thought of all that food inevitably being converted into soft fatty tissue on her friend's slim, athletic body.
Emily looked down at her gut and grimaced. 'Gross, I'm bloating from all that junk.'  She then cupped a fist to her mouth and burped. 'Phew, that one felt good.' Allison smirked  at the absurd sight of her slim, attractive friend eating herself sick like this, and judging from the bemused looks of their fellow McDonalds patrons, she wasn't the only one intrigued by the sight. Their friend Cara had served them at the counter, and Allison would never forget the horrified look that gradually spread across her face as Emily placed her queen-sized order.
'I love how Cara thought that you were pregnant.' Allison said as she sipped her Coke. 'Not even a day into this thing and we've already got a gold standard reaction on video.'
Emily nodded. 'Yeah, that was awesome. I thought her eyes were gonna pop out of her head after I told her there was no baby and I was just hungry.'
'Just imagine the reactions when the gain really gets going.' Allison said. 'When your indulgences start showing up on your figure, people are gonna go absolutely apeshit.'
'Yeah, I'll probably look like my mom after this is all done and dusted,' Emily said. 'Just imagine what the rest of the girls will think when I really start ballooning up.' She took another huge bite out of her burger. 'Lisa will probably disown me as a friend.'
'And Travis? Allison asked. 'Still think he'll accept you as a big girl?
Emily raised her finger as she downed the rest of her milkshake in two giant gulps to help wash her mouth of the now disgusting taste of the burger. 'Ah, now that's where it gets interesting.' She said as she wiped off her chocolate mustache with a napkin. 'Travis dropped a bombshell last night. It honestly couldn't be more perfect for our documentary.'
Allison cocked her head, her sharp blue eyes glinting with curiosity from behind her glasses. 'Colour me intrigued, what is it?
'Well.' Emily said as she clasped her hands together. 'At the end of the week Travis and his family are leaving for Hong Kong because of some business related thing with his dad, and because he'll be there for about two months they just decided to make it into a big family holiday. So after this week, that'll be the last we'll see of each other for a little while.'
Allison's eyes widened. 'Oh god, that's perfect.'
Emily nodded, a smile widening over her pretty face. 'I know. He's gonna have one thick girlfriend jumping into his arms at the airport when he gets back.'
'Oh god, I can already see his face.' Allison said. 'That'll be one of the most real reactions we get, guaranteed.' She frowned. 'But if the vacation's that long, isn't he gonna miss his classes?
Emily shook her head as she polished off the last of her burger. 'Come on, it'sth Travith', She said through a mouthful of food. 'What else do you expecth?

After their meal, the two girls cruised aimlessly around town in Allison's car for a couple of hours waiting for Emily to digest her food enough to begin another feast. At around 9 o'clock that evening, they entered Emily's house to the smells of something cooking.
'Mom, is that you? Emily called.
'In here honey! Came her mother's voice from the kitchen. 'I just got home too, I've made a batch of nonna's pasta in case you're interested!
'Oh yes please! Emily exclaimed as she and Allison trekked to the kitchen. 'Make it a double order, I'm starving!
Upon entering the kitchen,they were met with the sight of her 5 foot 3 inch 284 lb mother dumping dollops of pasta onto a plate. Like her daughter, Rebecca had been a very attractive woman in her day. She had Emily's thick dark hair and high cheekbones, although her features were of a slightly more European flavour than Emily's as her parents had both been Italian. A slim but wide hipped and busty young woman in her heyday, it was clear where the origins of Emily's much lusted after shape lay. However, two kids, a messy divorce, a sedentary job and a sweet tooth had caused Rebecca's weight to climb to the high-200s by her late 40s. Now, the parts of her body which had worked to her advantage in her younger years were now (quite literally) weighing her down. Allison had watched this gain unfold since second grade, which was when she had first Emily. She had watched with fascination the good looking, slightly plump young mother gradually morph into the fat and frumpy woman she knew today.
'Hi Rebecca', Allison said.
Rebecca turned her head, her round face breaking out into a friendly smile. 'Allison! What a pleasant surprise! Would you care to join us for our little late-night snack?
'Sure, I'll join you but I might have to sit out from the pasta.' Allison said, privately musing that this pasta dish was anything but a snack. She and Emily each took a seat at the dining table.
'Are you sure you don't want any pasta Allison? Rebecca asked from the kitchen counter, her broad and lumpy back to the two girls. 'It's my mother's recipe, absolutely delicious!
'No thank you'. Allison said, her eyes on Rebecca's massive rump. She was wearing a sleeveless black floral print house dress which Allison remembered fitting her more loosely about six months ago, although a few extra pounds since had caused the dress to become more of the figure-hugging variety.
'Suit yourself Allison, but I promise you it's absolute heaven.' Rebecca said as she swung her spherical body around to shuffle to the table, two towering platefuls of pasta in each chubby hand. This movement had granted Allison a brief side view of Rebecca's bulk, and Allison concluded that this was the biggest she had ever seen her. Her ass was bulging out farther and becoming more shelflike in it's shape, and the sudden movement had caused a spectacular spasm of jiggling beneath her dress from the giant round globes of her ass cheeks. However, Allison was just as impressed with her belly. It had now surpassed Rebecca's hefty cleavage and was bigger and rounder than ever, stretching her dress to the limit. Allison could even make out the large, deep indent of her stretched belly button from beneath the fabric. The floorboards elicited pained creaks as Rebecca waddled over to the table, her chest and belly jiggling ponderously with each heavy step.
'Dig in Em', Rebecca said as she set one of the towering plates in front of her daughter. 'Get some meat on those bones.'
Emily and Allison exchanged a look, then promptly burst out laughing.
'What's so funny? Rebecca frowned as she cautiously lowered her heavy body into one of the armless wooden chairs, which creaked loudly in protest. While performing this movement, Allison briefly admired the way in which her head had sunk into the soft flesh of her chest and the way her flanks subsequently bulged over the edges of the dining chair.
'If this woman packs on any more ass she's gonna swallow that thing up'. Allison thought in wonder.
'Oh it was nothing mom.' Emily chortled as she shovelled a forkful of sweet pasta into her mouth. 'Just a private joke.'
They then heard an upstairs door slam and within a millisecond Emily's older sister poked her head into the kitchen.
'Having fun without me huh? Marisa smirked.
'Oh honey, I was just about to call you! Rebecca gasped. She gestured a meaty arm towards a pot on the stove, bingo wings flapping violently. 'There's plenty of pasta left if you want any!
'Nah, I'm good,' Marisa said as she sauntered in and pulled up a chair next to Allison. 'Allison, nice to see you.'
'Yeah, you too'. Allison said cordially.
Like her sister, Marisa had been successful at warding off any unwanted pounds through a strict diet and exercise regiment. Both girls were aware of how easy it was to gain weight in their household if you didn't watch yourself, and like Emily, Marisa sported a slim and healthy figure. She was taller and less curvy than her sister, and had pretty but pointier features.
Marisa gawked at Emily. 'What the hell, that's like enough for five people! I've never seen you eat that much.'
Emily shrugged. 'I guess I'm just hungry.'
'You can say that again', Marisa smirked. 'I'd watch it if I were you. Too much of that and before you know it you'll start blowing up like a prized hog.'
'Marisa.' Rebecca glared at her eldest daughter. 'You'd do best to watch that tongue of yours'.
'Okay, okay, geez.' Marisa said, rolling her eyes.
This wasn't the first time Allison had seen Rebecca snap at any slightly snarky comment about weight or overeating, even if it was directed to a complete stranger. It wasn't long until Emily polished off the last piece of pasta and stood up from her chair.
'I think it's time for dessert', She said, her eyes piercing straight into Marisa's. She then strode to the freezer and grabbed an unopened tub of Cookie dough ice cream. 'Want any?
'Fuck no.' Marisa replied, a look of disgust stuck on her face. 'I actually would like to keep my figure, thank you very much.'
Emily shrugged. 'More for me then.' She grabbed a spoon, sat at the table and began eating the ice cream straight from the tub.
'Ohh, you absolute pig! Marisa shrieked as she jumped up from the table and stormed out of the room. 'I can't even look at you anymore!
Rebecca clutched her belly and let out a booming laugh, her fleshy body quivering violently from the force of her laughter.
'Indulge Em! What's life without enjoying some good food, eh?
Emily grinned. 'You can say that again mom.'
'I second that', Allison said as she shot Emily a knowing wink, sending her friend into a fit of giggles. She got up from the table and began walking to the cupboard. 'Here Em, I'll find you some nice toppings so you can turn that ice cream into a nice, indulgent mega sundae.'

To be continued...  

• 2 weeks later...

- This chapter was originally about half of a chapter, but I decided to divide it and just to post this section by itself as a separate chapter,
hence the shorter length. A good deal of the subsequent section is written, so it should be up quite soon 

The Expansion of Emily: Part 5

The first 10 lbs brought Emily the first noticeable changes of the project. Most of her muscle tone seemed to have mysteriously disappeared under a soft coating of fat. At this point the gain was only noticeable unclothed, and she and Allison had had a riot poking her slightly softer body one evening after filming a video log.
'Your thighs are definitely gonna explode.' Allison had marvelled as Emily stepped off the scale, which read 134 lbs. 'I can't wait till they become inflated bags of jello.'
Emily shot her friend a mock dirty look. 'Hmm, someone sounds awfully excited. You sure my gain isn't getting you off?
Allison's face contorted into an unconvincing look of denial. 'Fuck you, that's gross, why would I want your fat smelly ass?
Emily grinned as she advanced toward Allison, clad in nothing but a pink lace bra and gym shorts, as she poked her slightly thicker midsection out.
'You know you want it bitch, come get it. Lose yourself in my new curves.'
'Ahhh, fuck off! Allison laughed as she collapsed onto Emily's bed and threw a pillow at her. 'But on a more serious note.' Allison said as she readjusted herself to a sitting position. 'You're gonna have to put on a lot more weight to consider that pathetic amount of beginner's pudge 'curves'.
Emily shrugged. 'Yeah, you're probably right. It's really nothing.' She twirled her body in front of her mirror, closely inspecting every area for changes. While her belly was indeed softer and slightly thickened with flesh, it was still flat. 'My ass looks a little fatter, don't you think? She pouted as she reached back and grabbed a handful. 'I feel like there's a little more of it to grab, you know? It's definitely softer.'
'Maybe.' Allison said. 'I will grant you that your hips look slightly, emphasis on slightly, wider. To be honest, I can actually notice it a bit in your face.
'Really? Emily asked.
'Look at me.' Allison said.
Emily obeyed and turned to face her friend. Her long hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail which in turn helped to emphasise her defined facial structure. Emily's face was crowned with a broad forehead framed by strong cheekbones, which jutted out around her ears. From the ears down, her hollow cheeked face gradually thinned out down to her chin. These cheeks were usually hollow and fat free, but now Allison thought they seemed to have a tad more flesh to them.
'Your features look a little less sharp.' Allison said. 'Nothing too drastic, your cheeks just look a little fuller.'
'Really? Emily said as she twisted her neck to examine her cheeks.
'Yeah, they don't look quite as hollow as usual.' Allison said. 'I'll be honest, I think it's about time the rest of your face caught up to that massive forehead of yours.'
Emily gave her the finger and continued admiring herself. 'I may not have a belly yet.' She said as she poked a finger into her midsection, which sunk a good amount farther into her flesh than she was used to. 'But there's no denying I'm more pokeable.'
'Just wait, ten more pounds and you'll start getting more noticeable results.' Allison reassured her. 'And you're selling yourself short, you do have a little beginner's paunch, see how the flesh around your belly button's starting to swell into a little mound? That'll grow and start bouncing around when you walk soon, mark my words.'
'I hope so. I will admit, I am looking forward to having some flesh to grab onto.' Emily said as she smacked a slightly thicker thigh, hoping for any pronounced jiggle. 'I've always been kind of fascinated by fat to be honest, as weird as that sounds. I've always secretly fantasised about having curves.'
'That's not too weird.' Allison reassured. 'I mean, for what it's worth, for us women, fat generally serves to heighten and enhance our unique female assets into bigger, more appealing assets for the male population. Also, throughout history, larger women have frequently been seen as desirable as it signified wealth. This current 'size zero' obsession within our society is nothing but a mutated ideal of what women should look like, curated by fashion designers who just want vaguely female clotheshangers to display their designs on, and not even close to what most individuals with the Y chromosome desire, whether they're aware of it or not. '
Emily nodded, her doe eyes staring at her ranting friend intently but blankly.
'Exactly, that's what I was thinking. I remember being at high school and just being amazed overhearing some of the conversations from some of the dudes. It seemed to me that more guys are into thicker, curvier women than we're made out to believe by the media.'
Her eyes lit up. 'Speaking of which, did I ever show you the comments on my video logs so far?
Allison's eyes lit up. 'Nope, let's see em!
A couple of minutes later, the two girls were beside themselves laughing at the Youtube comments on Emily's videos.
'Oh my god, look at this one.' Emily gasped through a fit of laughter. ''Omg gurl I will help stuff ur belly full till it pops.''
Allison laughed. 'Nah, that's not even the best one. Mr ChubChubFan wants to feed you to immobility, all on him I might add.'
Shaking her head, Emily continued scanning the comments in disbelief. While there was the odd comment (mostly from other girls) that were critical or even disgusted by her project plans, the online fat fetish community greatly outnumbered them.
'Jesus Christ, it's like an entire community of perverts who get off to girls gaining. And judging from their grammar, most of them seem to have only gotten as far as third grade English.' Emily said, completely bemused by the sheer amount of people who actually seemed turned on and excited by the prospect of her gaining weight.
'Well, it's certainly a passionate community.' Allison said, barely stifling a grin. 'It's perfect for the documentary since it wasn't at all the reaction you were expecting.'
'No, it wasn't.' Emily said thoughtfully. 'In fact, I actually think it'll be a big help for me mentally, having all this online encouragement while I gain. I won't feel completely gross and disgusting when I really start getting fat.'
'Awesome, good to hear.' Allison said as she stood up. 'Hold on, before you turn in I'll just go make you some of that special shake I know you like. Can't have you sleeping on an empty stomach, can we?

To be Continued...     

Great descriptions!  Just one thing: Emily seems surprisingly confident and blasé about the prospect of getting fat and losing her looks...  has what that would really mean just not sunk in for her yet?  The writing’s amazing, and I’d love to see how she handles stuff like shame, embarrassment, and regret...

3 hours ago, chrystal_geyser said:

Great descriptions!  Just one thing: Emily seems surprisingly confident and blasé about the prospect of getting fat and losing her looks...  has what that would really mean just not sunk in for her yet?  The writing’s amazing, and I’d love to see how she handles stuff like shame, embarrassment, and regret...

Since it's only the very early stages in the project, the extra weight at this point is just a little softness and curves, hence her casual attitude and confidence. But make no mistake, when the gain train really gets rolling and the fat becomes less 'womanly curves' and more of a negative contributor to her confidence, health and wellbeing the gravity of what it is she's signed up for will begin to set in and start to result in a lot of second guessing. To witness her confidence and enjoyment in the initial stages of the project gradually decrease overtime as she gets heavier and the reality sets in for what life's really like as a fat girl is an angle I'm aiming for, an overarching 'fall from grace' so to speak in both psychological and physical terms. Basically, everything's fun and games in the beginning, but eventually the stone cold realisation will set in that life as a fat girl is far more challenging than what she may have thought.

The Expansion of Emily: Part 6

With the gain train now fully underway, at the tail end of February Emily found herself to be the heaviest she had ever been in her life. The project had been going steady for a little over a month, and through her relentless gorging and zero exercise Emily had succeeded in adding 24 lbs to her 124 lb frame, pushing her weight up to a much thicker 148. A quick visit to Google had shown the girls that Emily had a BMI of 26.2, which officially put her in the 'Overweight' category. Despite cheering and celebrating with Allison over this milestone, the result had come as a shock to the system to Emily. She couldn't believe she was now considered overweight from a medical standpoint, and the realisation scared her more than she thought it would. To be certain, her steadily swelling figure was gradually becoming a harder secret to conceal from her family and friends, as lately Emily found she was beginning to develop a slight new bounce and more pronounced sway to her walk. She had gone up a cup size, and the small mound of fat around her belly button was well on its way to becoming a pleasantly sized pot belly. It had begun to elicit a little bounce as she strode around the university campus (as did her boobs) and it bunched up into a little paunch over the waistband of her pants when she sat. Emily also thought her belly button appeared slightly larger, and a small poke confirmed the fact that it was deeper than before. However, these small changes were dwarfed by her widened hips, ass and thighs, which appeared to have taken on the brunt of her indulgences. Most of her old jeans were now painfully tight, and one morning Emily had succeeded in ripping one of her favourite pairs after a fruitless five minutes of struggling. As Emily had quickly discovered, gaining was no easy task, especially at the insanely fast rate she  and Allison were aiming for. Her stomach wouldn't yet allow the massive amounts of food that Allison encouraged her to consume, and she had succeeded in making herself sick on more than one occasion. Luckily, her trusty BFF was always there to comfort her when the going got tough, and would compliment her on her rapidly expanding curves to vanquish the seeds of doubt that would spread through Emily's subconscious like weeds, always threatening to derail the entire show. 

If someone asked Steve Johnson how he would describe the past month, he would've answered that it was something that closely resembled heaven. This was because, by the grace of some sort of miracle, his wildest dreams and fantasies were coming alive.
Emily Shaw was gaining weight.
At first, he just thought it was his fetish making him see things, but as the weeks crept by he realised it was anything but a hallucination. Over the past few weeks at work he had watched Emily's hips steadily flare out and thighs thicken from under her tight black workpants (which today Steve aptly noticed looked stretched to the max). He could barely contain his excitement to Derek, who frowned upon Emily's alarming weight gain.
'Look, she's still a knockout, don't get me wrong.' Derek had said after Steve had made one of his regular lustful comments to him. ''But she's starting to look like she's eaten too many Krabby Patties. I wonder if she's even changed pant sizes since she's gained, she's really packed herself into those trousers.'
'Ýeah, isn't it great? Steve sighed as he watched from behind the now nearly 150 lb Emily Shaw serve a customer at the front. 'Those hips are just so round and goddamn womanly.'
Derek shrugged. 'Guess that's one way to put it. She's probably at about my weight limit to be honest.'
'But the best thing.' Steve continued, completely ignoring Derek. 'The best thing is that she's managed to gain weight nearly everywhere else on her body, so everything still looks relatively proportional, which gives her that flawlessly thick look.'
Derek shrugged. 'Suit yourself pal, but that just means she'll get a big ol' belly too, and that's a massive dealbreaker for me. I miss seeing her facial structure too, she was gorgeous.'
Steve frowned. 'What are you talking about, she still has a little definition. I personally think she looks even prettier with softer features, it really suits her. Looks a little less intimidating.' 'Yeah, she's still definitely a looker.' Derek said. 'But now she's just more 'cute' than 'classically hot', you know what I mean?
Steve shrugged. 'I can agree with that. Nothing wrong with cute though.'
Up at the counter, Emily fumbled the customer's change, sending coins clattering to the floor.
'Oh shoot! She gasped as she bent over to retrieve them, giving Derek and Steve a view they wouldn't forget for days.
'Oh god.' Steve said in a hushed whisper. 'Dat ass.'
It was indeed one hell of an ass, and what made it even more arousing for Steve was how obviously stretched her pants were over her thickened hindquarters. Creases lined the stretched fabric over her thighs and butt cheeks, and Steve could see the tops of her pink panties (along with the top of her buttcrack) poking out at the top.
'Those things are absolutely done.' Derek said with fascination. 'Give it a few seconds, one, two, three-'.
As if on cue, the fabric stretched over Emily's right thigh tore and split, giving the boys a relatively up close and personal view of exposed pale flesh. They watched as she froze, obviously feeling the sensation of her swollen thigh bursting through the fabric like it was paper. She hurriedly handed the customer the change and stormed off to the bathroom blushing a crimson red, one hand making a feeble attempt to cover the ever growing hole as her hips swayed to and fro.
'Well that was something.' Derek said, glancing around the kitchen at their bustling co-workers. 'I think we're the only ones who saw it too.'
'It was something alright.' Steve said. 'It was certainly something that made my dick explode.'
Derek shoved him.
'I hope she's alright though. That must've been pretty humiliating.'
'Oh, I'm sure she's fine, I wouldn't worry.' Steve said.
However, twenty minutes later as he walked past the ladies room to enter the mens bathroom, he thought he could hear sobbing.

'Ali, I really don't think I can do this anymore.' Emily groaned from her bed that same evening after a particularly gruelling platter of char-grilled meats at the local steakhouse. Allison was sitting at her computer uploading the latest video log, and she turned to face her friend with a mildly annoyed look on her face.
'What on Earth are you talking about Em?
Emily groaned and rolled over facedown into her pillow. 'What I'm talking about is that I want to stop this whole thing. I feel like a stuffed hog on it's way to slaughter every night, it's so uncomfortable.'
Allison narrowed her eyes through her glasses and sighed. She got up and sat on the edge of the bed next to her friend.
'Look Em, what did I say to you two nights ago. Do you remember? Allison took the resounding silence as a 'no' and continued. 'Well, I said that yes, it is going to be tough to start out with because it's such a shock to your body. But trust me, your stomach will soon expand and adjust to your massive portion sizes, thus giving you a far greater appetite.'
Emily rolled back over and adjusted herself to a sitting position, her tiny little food baby bulging out from under her figure hugging white tank top. Allison was also intrigued by the little pouch of chin fat that bunched against her neck as she shifted positions.
'I'll be honest.' Emily said as she tossed her long dark mane of hair over her shoulders. 'I actually thought gaining weight would be more enjoyable. I'm bored, literally all I do is eat, study, work and sleep. I miss my morning beach jogs.'
Allison shrugged. 'Whatever Em, but I stand by what I've said many times over. Soon you're gonna get to a size where even the thought of exercising will make you physically recoil, and only then will you truly see what an overrated lifestyle it is.'
'Yeah, but that's the thing.' Emily said, a look of concern washing over her fuller face. 'I don't know if I want to get any bigger. I'm already starting to feel embarrassingly out of shape, like yesterday I got all out of breath and sweaty just from climbing a few flights of stairs at school. And get this, today at work I bent over to pick up some change I dropped and I split my workpants! I think a couple of my co-workers saw me, it was just so embarassing. And I've only put on, what, like 25 pounds?
Allison grinned. 'Perfect, those are great things to share with your audience in the next video log! And a steadily growing audience I might add, judging from the view counts I just saw.'
'Ali, you're not listening to me! Emily yelled as tears began flowing down her face. 'I've already gained like 25 fucking lbs! I'm gonna be an absolute whale by the time this is all through! 'Calm down Em.' Allison consoled in her usual detached manner as she patted Emily's shoulder, completely unfazed by her outburst. 'You're just adjusting, that's all. I absolutely promise it'll get easier. Just keep your eye on the prize, that elusive A+ waiting just for you at the end of the year.'  
Emily sniffled. 'I hope it gets easier, because I swear, if it doesn't soon I'll just quit this whole thing.'
Allison nodded solemnly and outstretched her arms for a hug, which Emily accepted. Allison held her friend tight, feeling the fleshy mounds of her tits squish against her own flat ones. 'Em, if you want to quit just know that you'll have my support 110%.' Allison whispered into her friend's ear. 'Don't think for a second that I'll ever force you to do something you're not comfortable with.'
'Oh, I know that Ali, don't worry.' Emily whispered back. 'Besties forever, right?
'Yeah Em, besties fore-.' 
BLAARRRPP. 
The fart sliced through Allison's speech like a knife, stopping it dead in its tracks. The noise was then followed by a rancid stench that engulfed the entire vicinity of Emily's bed.
'Oh god, that's fucked.' Allison laughed as she shoved Emily off of her. 'That one was deadly.'
Her friend landed backwards on the bed, her tear stained face breaking out into her trademark dimpled smile.
'Bitch, don't you think for a second that I don't have more in the tank.' Emily laughed as she rolled over and poked her gym short-clad ass up into the air towards Allison.
'Ohh, don't you dare.' Allison said as she spanked the now generous adipose of Emily's trunk. It was more cushionlike than she remembered, and the smack generated a healthy ripple and bounce through her ass cheeks and thighs. Emily yelped and fell back into the bed.
'Girrl, that booty is starting to look seriously ghetto.' Allison said, keen to move the conversation back to positive territory. 'Bet the boys on campus are just drooling over you.'
Emily laughed as she adjusted herself back to a sitting position on the edge of her bed, which allowed Allison the opportunity to admire her widened thigh spread.
'You know what Ali, you're totally right. I swear I've been getting even more attention from guys since I've gotten thick. Guess my theory of guys liking their women curvier is true. Like the other day, I swear I got like three wolf whistles just from walking around the campus in my jean shorts!
'See, your hot stuff, no need to get all down in the dumps.' Allison said. 'I'm sure some of the girls will agree when we catch up with them tomorrow.'
'Oh god, that's gonna be something.' Emily gasped, a look of apprehension darkening her face. 'I can only imagine what Lisa will say.'
'Fuck Lisa, and anyone else who doesn't like your body.' Allison said defiantly. 'You do you Em, and fuck what anyone else thinks. As long as your body positive, no one will be able to crack your shell!

To be Continued...   

On 1/13/2018 at 2:07 AM, LordTrump said:

Since it's only the very early stages in the project, the extra weight at this point is just a little softness and curves, hence her casual attitude and confidence. But make no mistake, when the gain train really gets rolling and the fat becomes less 'womanly curves' and more of a negative contributor to her confidence, health and wellbeing the gravity of what it is she's signed up for will begin to set in and start to result in a lot of second guessing. To witness her confidence and enjoyment in the initial stages of the project gradually decrease overtime as she gets heavier and the reality sets in for what life's really like as a fat girl is an angle I'm aiming for, an overarching 'fall from grace' so to speak in both psychological and physical terms. Basically, everything's fun and games in the beginning, but eventually the stone cold realisation will set in that life as a fat girl is far more challenging than what she may have thought.

Your description of your plot was as exciting as the story itself.

• 3 weeks later...

The Expansion of Emily: Part 7

For the next couple of weeks Emily wholeheartedly embraced Allison's philosophy of 'Body Positivity.' Her friends, even Lisa, had been surprisingly supportive and indifferent (to her face) about her weight gain. Unsurprisingly, the adoption of this life philisophy helped her her pile on the pounds at an even quicker rate. Two weeks after weighing in at 148, Emily had added another ten. With her weight now clocking in at 158, now more than ever Emily was feeling the added mass to her frame. Her thighs rubbed together when she walked, and her swollen breasts bounced enticingly with her stride. Today at university, she was wearing a low collared light purple T-shirt which teasingly showed off the top of her cleavage. The shirt was figure hugging, and it clung to every bounce and jiggle of her potbelly, which had puffed out into a more rounded shape from previously just being a thick layer of pudge. She had also developed a little muffin top which sat pleasingly on top of her wide hips, nothing huge but enough extra meat for guys who enjoyed their women full figured to pinch and play with. To her relief, her tummy bulge wasn't even close to eclipsing the juicy, saggy melons that were now her breasts. Her shoulders had rounded and broadened out to support her expanding chest, and her upper arms were thickening and going flabby. While privately Emily still held very mixed feelings towards her weight gain, she wasn't going to deny that she loved the added boobage. She still revelled in the ogling eyes of the local male population, and her new body positive attitude allowed for her to have no shame in embracing and flaunting her new curves with tight outfits. Her upper body wasn't the only part of her that was attracting attention these days either. Encased in tight black leggings was a plumpened caboose that was generating a good deal more bounce and sway than it did over 30 pounds ago. She had gained a good deal of mass in her lower body, more so than her upper body, and her relatively slim waist compared to her hip width made the difference all the more arousing. It was certainly arousing for Steve, with Emily's potbellied hourglass regularly finding its way into his dreams, resulting in Steve regularly waking up with a rock hard boner. She had evolved from a skinny little princess to a thick and full figured queen, and Steve was desperate to help add to her expanding curves in any way he could. Upon entering the outdoor eating area on campus, he saw her sitting by herself at a lonely table away from the hustle and bustle of everything else, chowing down on a greasy looking hotdog. Steve began to walk over, playing it cool, not letting his nerves get the best of him.
'Emily! He exclaimed as he stopped next to her table. 'What are the chances?
Emily looked up from her fattening meal, her eyes widening in surprise from behind her glasses.
'Steve! She exclaimed as she got up and embraced him. 'Wow, this is like only the second or third time I've seen you around here! How are you?
'Good, good.' Steve grinned as he squeezed her short, soft body into his tall and athletic one, delighting in the feeling of her breasts squishing into his chest. Her back felt a bit squishy too, almost as if it had been covered in a sheen of fat, and Steve could feel her bra strap digging into her mushy back. There was just something so much more vulnerable about her now that she was softer, and Steve felt his dominant, male protective side wash over him as he held her. They let go, and Steve's heart was racing. The girl was just pure feminine perfection.
He gestured to the empty seat across from Emily's. 'May I?
'Oh, not at all! Emily said as she planted her rump back onto the plastic chair. Steve sat down and started eating his sandwich.
'The glasses a new addition? Steve asked, chomping into his peanut butter sandwich. 'I've never seen you in glasses before.'
Emily laughed as she rapidly yanked them off. 'Shit, I guess I forgot to take them off after class. But yeah, their prescription, I got them about a month ago. I need them for reading and stuff.'
'Put them back on.' Steve said. 'You look really good. Older in a way.'
After being met with a surprised expression, Steve quickly elaborated. 'No, no, no, in an entirely appealing way! You almost look more mature or something, I don't know what it is.'
Emily rested her chin in her hand and stared at him piercingly, a sly little smile creeping around the corner of her mouth. 'I must say you've piqued my curiosity Steve, please elaborate.' Steve was sweating now. 'Like all I mean is that they give you this more mature, bookish look you know? Like some sort of seductive librarian or something.'
The words were out of his mouth before he had completely thought it through, and Steve thought he was done for. To his relief, instead of calling him a creep and telling him to fuck off, Emily burst out laughing.
'Oh my god, that's literally one of the best things I've heard in awhile! She slid the glasses back on. 'Ok Stevie boy, you win. I'll stay as the seductive librarian for the rest of the day.'
A more relaxed Steve gave her the thumbs up.
'It's a good look, trust me.' He said.
Their eyes met, which gave Steve the opportunity to really take in the young woman's beauty. Her dark hair was pinned back in a casual yet chic style, and the glasses served to magnify her piercing blue eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back, showing off her slightly fuller cheeks. Looking at her, and having just watched Spiderman: Homecoming the day before, Steve thought Emily looked a bit like a younger and curvier version of Marisa Tomei. They talked for about 30 more minutes, right up until Steve had to bolt off to his next class. Emily was left on her own, mulling over the whole interaction. Steve had been flirty, charming and daring, and she had... liked it?
'Stop it Em.' She thought to herself. 'Travis is gonna be back soon. You can't go off falling for other guys.' But for the rest of the day, the guy on her mind wasn't Travis, it was Steve.

Later that Evening

'He said what? Allison clutched a pillow to her chest and flounced facedown on Emily's bed, her face a look of shocked amusement. 'Did he seriously call you a seductive librarian?  
Emily swung around on her wheeled desk chair. 'Yep, he did.' She smirked. 'And I'll be honest, if that came from some ugly, schlubby guy it'd be gross, but Steve's actually kinda cute.' Allison laughed. 'So does that mean it's now the Steve and Emily show?
Emily shook her head. 'Nah, no way! Travis is still my man, and always will be.'
Allison rolled her eyes and turned her head. 'Yeah right.' She muttered under her breath.
'But I mean, it's not like I minded the attention.' Emily continued. 'Like I'm thick now, and I'm just finding it so interesting how I'm getting just as much, if not more, attention from guys. You should've seen him Ali, he was so into me.'
'Well, that observation is certainly reflected in the online realm.' Allison pondered. 'Pull up the comments section on one of your vlogs, I want to have a look.'
Emily obeyed and pulled up the page.
'Like, just look at how much the thirsty comments outweigh the critical ones.' Allison said. 'You may as well be a pornstar with this fanbase.'
'Yeah, I was absolutely not expecting this reaction.' Emily said as she scrolled through the comments.
Allison frowned. 'You know what Em, I've got an idea.'
'What?
'How about you do a QandA video. Like, make a new video right now and get your followers to comment questions they might have for you about your gain below. And then in a week, pick the best questions and answer them. It'll be an interesting way to get an idea of who your fanbase is.'
Emily nodded. 'Ok, sure, that could be fun. Let's do it!

To be continued...

Note: Ok guys, so here's where I thought I might make the story interactive. The next chapter will solely just be Emily answering questions, so go ahead and comment your questions for her below and have them answered in the next instalment. This QandA will be the first of maybe three throughout the story, and I thought it might add another level of enjoyment to the experience of reading the story. Comment your questions below!  

Nice chapter! I like the idea of the interaction. I would go with some of the typical questions usually made to the models that record and q&a video:

"Hi Emily, big fan, here are my questions:

- What your family and friends say about your gaining?

- Do you take any gaining powder or supplements to enhace your gain?

- Does get fat turns you on? and being humilliated by it?

- Is sex better now that you are getting fat?

- Have you thought about become a bbw model and make a living from it? or you just do it for your project?

- How fat would you like to get? Do you have a Goal Weight?"

Hope you continue this great story! regards

This message is from Céline226:

Don’t mean to sound like a bitch, but this is seriously one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen.  I mean, have you checked your blood pressure lately, girl?  You are putting your body through some shit it will NEVER recover from. And U were so pretty before... lol lot of girls would kill for a body like you...  you must be nuts!!