The Expansion of Emily

GetThiccer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Expansion of Emily: Part 8

'You ready? Allison asked.
Emily nodded. 'As always.'
The girls had set Emily up in her office chair in the middle of her bedroom, with the camera set up on a tripod in front of her. Earlier, Allison had scoured the comments section for the best questions, and had jotted down the winners on a little notepad. She was sitting off to the side in front of Emily off camera, acting as the invisible interviewer. Emily  wore a tight white tank top and grey sweatpants, her long newly blonde streaked  dark hair tumbling down to her chest.  Allison pressed record, and Emily began the typical video introduction before the girls delved into the first question.
''Hi Emily, big fan.'' Allison read. ''What do your friends and family say about your gain?
Emily sighed. ''Well, to be perfectly honest, none of my friends seem to have cared all that much. I've caught the occasional funny look every now and then, and a couple of them have acknowledged that I'm curvier, but nothing really that negative. As for my family, my mom actually seems to be embracing my weight gain and overeating, believe it or not. She's always serving me extra food at meals, remarking that I'm finally starting to look ''healthy.'' The only one who's really been a bitch is my sister. She caught me eating out of an ice cream tub the other night and, uh, let me just say it got a little ugly.''
''Do you take any gaining powder or supplements to enhance your gain?
''As a matter of fact.'' Emily said. "Only a couple of weeks ago I've started to get more heavy cream into my diet, since I've heard that stuff's fattening as hell. My friend can also make a mean weight gain shake, and I've been consuming more of them on top of all the other junk I'm eating, now that my appetite is much larger. Seriously, you have no idea how much I'm on the toilet with this diet.'
"Does getting fat turn you on? Do you also like being humiliated by it?
Emily burst out laughing. 'Well, I'm not gonna lie, I am enjoying having curves way more than I thought I would, and the boys at school seem to appreciate them. So yeah, I guess you can say at this point I'm feeling empowered and sexy by my weight gain so far.'

Allison snorted before reading the next question. 'Have you ever thought about becoming a BBW model and making a living off of it?
Both girls burst out laughing in unison.
'Ooookayyy, next.' Emily said after the giggles had subsided.
'What are the most noticeable changes you can see so far?
'Oh man, where do I start.' Emily said. 'Everything just looks so much plumper. Like there's the expected changes: big ass, rounder face, stomach pokes out, wider hips, but I'm starting to notice my gain in places I wouldn't even imagine, like my fingers and armpits.' She laughed. 'I swear I'm starting to feel like a fucking science experiment at this point.'
'Have you noticed any changes to your fitness and mobility at this stage of your gain?
Emily sighed. ' Not really, although to be fair I haven't exactly exerted myself since starting the project, so I bet if I were to randomly start exercising now with all these extra pounds on me I'd get winded pretty fast. Although, with that being said I am starting to feel a little more sluggish in my movements compared to normal sized people. My butt and legs are so much bigger now, it's actually starting to affect the way I walk. I have to swing my hips more because my thighs have gotten so chunky that they've started chafing. It's quite literally a pain in the ass because now I'm not as nimble and light on my feet as I used to be, and that's something that's taking some getting used to.'
She looked down and pushed a leg out, gesturing to a plumpened calf in disgust. 'And forget my thighs, you haven't even got me started on cankle city down here.'
'Is sex better now with the extra pounds?
'Uhhh, I actually don't know.' Emily said, a naughty expression forming on her face. 'But my boyfriend is jetting back from a holiday in a couple of days, sooo....'
'Do you have a goal weight?
'Honestly, no.' Emily said. 'However much I can pack on before the end of the year will be enough. I don't want to become completely supersized, and I'll just quit and lose the weight if I think I'm getting too big. Simple as that.'
'This gem's from Celine226.' Allison said.  'Don’t mean to sound like a bitch, but this is seriously one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen.  I mean, have you checked your blood pressure lately, girl?  You are putting your body through some shit it will NEVER recover from. And U were so pretty before... lol lot of girls would kill for a body like you...  you must be nuts!!
Emily laughed. 'Well Celine.' She said with a fake smile. 'Whoever you are, I just want to say that I really feel for you. You must be really sad and insecure about yourself if you feel the need to bodyshame and insult other girls online. Unlike you, I happen to love my body, and it stems from my own empowered decision that I am choosing to undertake this experiment. I really hope you can find inner peace one day after you take a minute to go fuck yourself.'
'Warrior Em, told the bitch.' Allison smirked.
The girls merrily went through ten more questions before wrapping up. However behind Emily's grin, Celine226's comment still reverberated through her subconsious like an ever expanding bacteria, the seeds of doubt effortlessly slicing through her almost jokingly thin mask of body positivity.     

The following night, Steve found himself on a familiar corner of Youtube, fruitlessly searching for bbw videos that may have temporarily escaped the gates of their sites into the public domain. After about ten minutes of surfing, a thumbnail for a suggested video caught his eye. The video was titled 'Vlog 3: Ripped pants and gas pains!' and Steve squinted at the girl in the thumbnail.
'No, it couldn't be.' He muttered as he clicked on the video.
'Hi guys! The familiar high voice chirped. 'Welcome to chapter three of my weight gain journey...'
Steve's eyes bulged. ''What the fuck?!?! 

To be continued...

• 1 month later...

The Expansion of Emily: Part 9

Emily paced nervously in the airport terminal, the bustle of surrounding holidaymakers failing to bring her out of her worried state of mind. Her body positivity had steadily evaporated the closer her boyfriend's arrival loomed, and had now been replaced with a frenzied insecurity about her size. To her annoyance, all the seats in the waiting area of the flight had been taken, which left Emily to lean against the wall watching the assortment of people brush past her. The place was packed, and Emily had had to park in one of the furthest ends of the airport. Consequently, it was the longest she'd had to walk uninterrupted in quite a while. Each footstep triggered a wave of jiggling in her ass and thighs, and her warring thighs had caused her stride to steadily devolve into the slower sashay she had always associated with bigger girls. A giggling gang of tall, tanned beachey looking girls brushed past her as if she were invisible. Emily gloomily watched the taut swing of their hips disappear around the corner, their obnoxious girly laughs fading into the noise of the terminal.
'That was me a few months ago,' Emily thought to herself, feeling short and dumpy compared to the willowy blondes that had just passed her. She shifted her weight, feeling her heavy tits bounce with even the smallest movement. Her ankles were killing her, and her back ached from supporting her saggy melons for so long. Emily was now beginning to come to the realisation of how much of a commitment it was for fat people to lose weight. Hell, if she was feeling like this at 160, how must 260, or 360, or even 460, feel? To put it mildly, the thought of being that heavy freaked her the fuck out. Despite the naive side of her brain insisting she was still 'curvy', Emily knew that now she was undeniably approaching legitimately chubby territory. Biting her lip, she ducked into the nearby restroom to look in the mirror and convince herself she looked cute. The bathroom was thankfully vacant, and Emily stood eying the shapely woman in front of her. Every part of her body had seemingly acquired an extra layer of padding, which meant the gain was visible even in unexpected areas like her fingers. Despite this, she was definitely cute, there was no denying that, but she was now a far cry from the petite little thing Travis knew and loved. She was wearing tight black pants and a loose fitting pink flowy top which concealed her fuller midsection, but due to her broad shoulders the top did her no favours in concealing her width. And no matter how baggy or concealing her outfits were, her face alone now shamelessly gave away her months of indulgence. Her cheeks were now cherubic and full, completely rounding out the shape of her face. Embarassingly, the fullness continued under her chin, where the steadily growing pouch of fat had gobbled up her jawline and was threatening to morph into a double chin. The profile of her chin now had a prominent downard slope to it compared to her previous strong and defined jaw, and Emily knew that it was a definite sign that she was on her way to really becoming a big girl. After hours of studying video footage shot by Allison, she had concluded her undeniably plumper chin was only visible from a low angle while she talked or looked down. Still, it grossed her out seeing the small round blob of fat squish against her neck as she talked, ate or bent over. Her waist and belly were still thankfully smaller than her lower body, and her pudgy tummy was tucked into her tight pair of high-waisted black pants. Emily disliked how her belly fat made her pubic area appear chubby, but this concern was always rendered obsolete whenever she'd run her hand over the embarrassingly round flesh of her overfed rump. Far from the taut and perky ass she'd once flaunted, her plumpened rear now flared out from the small of her back as if had been inflated by a powerful pump. Her ass cheeks were now encased in a generously thick layer of padding, and it was now becoming a chore finding comfortable pants to squeeze her bubble butt into. This was extra difficult given that her hips had absorbed equally as many calories as her bottom had, which, along with her far broader shoulders, meant Emily's figure was becoming impressively bulky and solid. A concerned look on her face, Emily turned ass backwards to the mirror while craning her neck around her shoulder.
'Oof, I'm getting chunky down there.' She thought. She slapped both hands across each fabric encased ass cheek, watching the lingering bounce roll through the black fabric of her pants, thinking of how much softer and bouncier it was down there compared to when Travis had last seen her.
'C'mon Em, stop worrying.' She muttered to herself angrily. 'You've still got a nice hourglass shape. Like Allison said, you're just on the thicc side of curvy, that's all.' A small smile snuck it's way onto her face as she ran both hands across the smooth surface of her fabric encased butt.
'I mean, what dude wouldn't want all this ass? She thought to herself. 

Travis's eyes widened as he embraced his undeniably squishier girlfriend.
'Wow Em, you certainly look....voluptuous.'  Travis said, making a profoundly poor attempt to mask the disappointment in his voice.
Emily's heart began to race. 'Uhh, yeah I guess I've gained a little weight. But hey, nothing wrong with a little more of me to love, right?
Travis stared at her stony faced, eyes scanning his newly plump girlfriend's overfed curves disapprovingly. 'Emily, fortyish pounds isn't exactly what I would call "a little weight". This isn't healthy at all. How much belly are you hiding under that shirt?
Emily blushed. 'Travis, can we please not do this right now? I've got a nice dinner booked at your favourite restaurant tonight, let's not ruin it.'
'Oh no, we are certainly doing this right now.' Travis said as he circled his girlfriend. 'Holy shit, did a calorie bomb go off in your ass or something? Emily, what the hell have you been eating?
Emily blushed even more furiously. 'I dunno, school was kinda getting me down and I started comfort eating a little bit, and before I knew it the fat fairy had paid a visit.'
Travis tsked-tsked and shook his head. 'Emily, I could maybe deal with this if it was like ten to fifteen pounds. But...this.... this is too much. All this weight's gonna take a lot of effort to lose.'
'Well, what if I told you I actually like having curves? Emily said. 'What would you say to that?
Travis crinkled his nose. 'I'd probably tell you that we're over, you and me.'
This statement hit Emily in the gut like a sack of bricks. It was so deadpan, so emotionless.
'But Travis.' Emily said quietly. 'You said you'd love me no matter what.'
'Incorrect.' Travis said. 'I told the 120 pound Emily Shaw I'd love her no matter what, not the 160 pound verson.'
Tears began streaming down Emily's face, ruining her eyeliner.
'You-you- BASTARD! Emily screamed as she began whacking Travis on the arm, sending a wave of jiggling erupting in her tits and arms. 'Get out of here you absolute, fucking PIG!
Travis backed up, looking only mildly flustered. 'Have a nice life Emily, I hope you find someone who can appreciate your, uh, extra bounce.'
And just like that he disappeared into the sea of people in the airport terminal, leaving his sobbing, heartbroken, overweight ex-girlfriend standing awkwardly in the middle of the airport.

To be continued...     

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/05/2018 at 8:39 PM, hundzabrutus said:

So today something weird happened. I saw a girl who looks 100% exactly like you described Emily, but even stranger is that she was playing volleyball as well. Here's to hoping this coincidence becomes even stranger and I end up like Steve here xD

Damn dude, you should definitely go hit that haha

The Expansion of Emily: Part 10

Emily stood in nothing but her underwear, her round face staring gloomily into her bedroom mirror at the plump young woman who she barely recognised as the fit and lively beach babe she had been only three months previously. She had called Allison earlier to let her know that she was quitting the project to lose the weight.
Emily had been surprised at how understanding her friend had been towards her decision ('She's your best friend, what did you expect? She had thought to herself, angry that she had assumed anything less from Allison).
During the more recent stages of her gain she had avoided looking at herself unclothed in the mirror, and was now confronted face to face with the damage her rabid indulgences had inflicted on her figure. With a sense of disgusted fascination she ran her hands through her soft curves, squeezing and molding the flesh as if it was an unwelcome alien thing. Looking at her overfed and pampered body, seeing and knowing the gross amount of excess calories stored within the thick layer of adipose tissue that now encased her like a cocoon, drove Emily to tears once again. Once the tears had subsided, she gritted her teeth and began examining her body more in depth. She reached her right arm over, brushing against her black bra, and pinched the flesh of her left and shook it. Shocked by how much more meat there was to grab than a couple of weeks previously, she then stuck both arms out to her side and shook them.
Yep, they were definitely wobblier.
Her midsection was next. She still had a defined waist (thank god) but it had undeniably thickened out with the rest of her (made even more undeniable by the two creases of back fat beginning to appear).
Her gut was now quite round and her belly button looked larger and deeper. Peering down past her boobs, the slope of her padded tummy was undeniable. The belly was what disgusted her the most from her gain, given the toned, flat stomach she had once been proud to show off.
She lightly slapped it with both hands, revolted by the softness and slight, lingering bounce. Thankfully, the extra padding on her midsection was more than balanced out by the expanse of curves that flowed out of her lower body. Her wide hips, thunder thighs and, to put it bluntly, fat ass succeeded in minimising any attention directed towards her midsection.
Emily was grateful for her genes that had at least allowed her to carry the weight in a feminine 'thicc' way that wasn't entirely soul crushing. She turned around so her ass faced the mirror, watching her thighs and booty jiggle awkwardly from the movement.
Ok, now that was kind of soul crushing.
'Dat ass', Emily thought sadly as she craned her neck to survey the damage. Her ass cheeks unapologetically gobbled the black lace knickers, knickers she had bought only two weeks earlier. This suggested her booty was very generously absorbing the countless pounds of pizza, burgers, hot dogs, cookies, ice cream, steaks and other goodies she had been relentlessly ingesting into her body for the past few months. She dug both hands into the bottom of each cheek of her ass and heaved them upwards, shocked at how heavy they were. Upon release, they jiggled and undulated like the two overpumped calorie sacs that they were. Her hips were wider than ever, and the back and sides of her upper thighs were beginning to develop early stage cellulite, which Emily took as a warning sign that she was deathly close to being seriously, unequivocally, fat.
'But not on my watch', She thought to herself as she molded the cushy, expansive flesh of her right thigh. 'Today, Emily, is the end of your weight gain journey and the beginning of your weight loss journey. And when Travis comes crawling back like the sleazebag that he is after you get your figure back, you'll leave him in the dust where he belongs.' 

The next day, Emily stepped out onto the sidewalk in her brand new Adidas gym shorts and black tank top, her newly designated workout outfit. The shorts were tighter than she would have liked, but unfortunately the next size up was too big for her. Her long hair was tied back in a tight ponytail ( which was out of necessity and not choice, given how much emphasis her pulled back hair gave to her round face) and her headphones were jammed into her ears.
Emily looked every bit the determined, overweight girl ready to kick ass and shed the pounds.
As soon as she selected her favourite song, Emily broke out into a light jog. It was the first bit of exercise she had done in months, and after roughly three months of idiotically sitting on her ass eating to her heart's desire her body was quick to protest.
The extra 40 pounds of lard on her frame jiggled ponderously, hindering her attempts to run and tiring her out in the process. Everything bounced, each footfall triggering a seismic reaction up her thighs into the rest of her her fat encased body. Her tits, encased in what was advertised as a bounce control sports bra, painfully bounced to and fro. Her ass, her fat fucking ass, was rippling and undulating beneath her shorts like there was no tomorrow. The sheer weight of it now generated quite the sashay in her hips when she walked. Emily could only imagine how it must look while she ran. She could also feel her belly sloshing around, pressing against her top, and she could even detect a bounce in her fleshy upper arms. Hell, even the fat in her cheeks was bouncing. On top of the jiggle, her pillowy thighs made the mere physical act of running awkward and infinitely more difficult compared to when she had a thigh gap.
Before, running was an action that required little to no thought. Now that she had a pair of heavy thunder thighs, the movement itself required much more effort to generate. Emily managed to jog for a few minutes before leaning, exhausted, against a tree. She clutched her chest, feeling her heart smashing. She was panting heavily, desperate to fill her overworked lungs with air. Her cheeks flushed red and sweat poured down her forehead. So this was how fat people felt when they tried to lose weight. Considering her weight Emily was surprised at just how grotesquely out of shape she was, but she figured eating bucketloads of crap and sitting on your ass for three solid months would have that effect on a girl's fitness. Still determined, Emily attempted to continue on a powerwalk with attempted being the key word. She was, to put it mildly, taxed. Each thigh felt like a jiggly leaden weight damn near impossible to lift, and even the motion of her body vibrating with each footstep began to exhaust her. She wasn't sure to what degree these struggles were in her head and how much were real , but as soon as Emily reached the nearby shopping centre the tantalising thought of nourishment and relaxation sent her on a beeline to the cute little outdoor cafe she frequented. She strode toward the counter without looking at the seating area, feeling fat and disgusting, not wanting to lock eyes with anyone she might know.
This obliviousness was not reciprocated on the other end.
'Oh. My. God', Lisa Romano breathed to her friend. 'Beth look who it is. It's Emi-lard.'
Beth  turned from admiring the bare shredded abs of a group of cute surfers across the aisle and soaked in her friend's plump ass sashaying towards the counter.
'Holy shit, that thing gets bigger every time I see it. Is Emily preggo or something, she's really blown up lately.'
'No joke.' Lisa said. 'She is waaay too big for those shorts. And that doesn't look like a pregnancy to me, just pure gluttony.'
'I'll be honest, I'm worried about her.' Beth said. 'She's been spending a lot of time with Allison lately. Don't get me wrong I like Allison, but she's always been a bit of a wild card. I hope she hasn't had anything to do with Em's weight gain.'
Lisa laughed at the ridiculous thought of Allison purposely fattening Emily.
'Nah, they've always been close. School can be stressful and Em's probably just let herself go a bit.'
She paused.
'But she's really starting to get big and I'm getting worried. Travis even broke up with her.'
Beth's eyes widened. 'Really?
Lisa nodded. 'Yeah, he came back from his trip and found his girlfriend over forty pounds heavier than when he left her. How else would you react? 
She sipped her coffee.
'Fat is so fucking disgusting.'
Beth sighed. 'I miss her you know. We always had fun gymming it together. Now I barely see her.'
Lisa nodded. 'I miss her too. I think she just needs a bit of motivation to change and get out of whatever rut she's in. If she keeps getting bigger I think some good old fashioned tough love might be in order.'
She sipped her coffee.
'But as Jillian Michaels once said: "At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility."

• 2 months later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 11

Steve paced back and forth through one of the university library aisles, pretending to be absorbed in a mammoth history textbook. While his eyes may have been scanning the text covering the Civil War, his mind was a million miles away, thinking about the gaining goddess named Emily Shaw studying at a table by herself just across the room. Steve had already decided to go up and join her except his nerves were getting the better of him. He was usually effortlessly smooth with the ladies, exuding a cool, natural confidence which paired with his good looks generated an almost submissive lust which never failed to lead to fun things in the bedroom. But Emily was not some random one night stand girl. For Steve, her growth was pure FA fantasy come to life, a trim, flawlessly hot former volleyball player who had started to relentlessly pack on the pounds as soon as she started university. Week by week it had been unfathomably erotic watching the sway of her hips become more pronounced, her outfits grow visibly tighter and curves expand into her current ultra feminine physique. Steve took a deep breath and strode over, stuffing his hands in his pockets to convey a mock casual appearance. As he neared her table she looked up and shot him a chubby cheeked smile. Combined with her slight overbite Steve thought she was starting to look increasingly like a chipmunk (albeit a very sexy one) as her BMI continued to climb.
'Steve! How are you? She asked as she got up to greet him.
'Could be worse.' Steve grinned as he embraced her soft body, feeling her warm bountiful flesh squeeze against his through her loose flowy top. He momentarily ran through memories of hugging her from even 20 pounds ago, and how much more of her there was to squeeze now. They sat down, with Steve detecting that despite her warm greeting there was something troubling her. He knew she had just broken up with her boyfriend, and if she was still torn up about it Steve was more than willing to introduce her to the man she didn't even realise she had been missing out on.
'I'm liking the new look Em,' Steve said, nodding to her newly done blonde highlights.
'Aww thanks Steve. A girl's got to look her best with what she's got, right?
Steve raised his eyebrows. 'Emily, what exactly do you mean by 'With what you've got?"
'Well,' Emily said as her voice took on a more sheepish tone. 'It's no secret that I've, uh, gained a little weight over the past few months.'
Steve's heart began to race. It was do or die time.
'I'll be honest,' Steve said. 'I barely noticed until you brought it up.'
Emily threw back her head and cackled, momentarily forgetting she was in a library. 'Oh come on Steve, I'm carrying like an extra 40 pounds around these days. Have you literally not noticed how fat my ass is? I've seen you staring, along with literally everyone else.'
'Come on Em, 40 pounds isn't that much,' Steve said, starkly aware that he was literally wading through a verbal minefield at this point. 'I mean you were tiny before. Now you're just curvy.' 'Oh yeah? Emily said defiantly as she scooted backwards and lifted up her top to rear her exposed belly.Her tight black pants were pulled up high and were visibly digging into the extra layer of padding she had accumulated around her midsection, topped off with a pant button that looked just about ready to pop.  
'So is this what constitutes curvy in 2018 Steven?
'Oh god,' Steve thought as the pressure began to build against the insides of his jeans.
'I, uh, Em look, I have a feeling that no matter what I say you're just gonna get even more pissed off. But lying is something I just don't do, and you can trust me when I say that I think you look fucking hot.'
Emily stared at him, her jaw slightly agape. She had no idea what to make of this cute guy who was suddenly telling her that he thought she looked sexy at her current size.
'Come on Steve, you're just trying to make me feel better,' She said uncertainly. 'Knock it off.'
'Emily look at me,' Steve said as his eyes pierced into hers.
'I'm not gonna lie, I honestly do have a bit of a thing for bigger girls, but I've always liked you. Whatever you weigh really doesn't matter to me.'
Emily was touched. The past week she had felt like nothing more than a disgusting, sweaty, lumbering beast busting ass at the gym trying in vain to work the weight off. It was painful, and the most soul crushing part of her attempted weight loss regiment was that she had underestimated how much she had centred her life around food. It was something that was constantly on her mind, and whenever she felt down or depressed the pantry was usually an immediate pit stop. She was also hungrier more often, a consequence from her massive food intake for the project, and her own mother was even bemused at how much food she could put away in one meal. Emily was starting to feel like she was too far down the rabbit hole of gluttony to ever get back to her previous size, and she had had a good cry to herself in her room the previous night. But now here was Steve, a guy she had always liked who was not only into her but particularly into her now that she was fat.
'Alright Steven.' She said coyly. 'I've got class soon, but how about you tell me more about how you feel over lunch?

Despite Steve's worrying, the lunch date with Emily couldn't have gone better. It turned out she was just as into him as he was into her, and the pair would regularly meet up at the university to hang out and study together throughout the ensuing weeks. Considering Steve's fondness for her curves, Emily had thrown in the towel on her workout routine, much to his delight. She was still a little insecure about her weight gain, but the closer she became to Steve the more relaxed about it she became. Exactly two weeks to the day that the pair had started seeing each other, Emily broached the topic that Steve had been secretly anticipating as they lounged on Steve's couch watching Netflix.
'Have you ever wondered why I put on all this weight?
Steve's heart rate increased. 'Nope,' he said nonchalantly. 'I sort of assumed it was just that standard freshman weight.'
Emily laughed. 'Oh boy, do I have a surprise for you.' She pulled out her phone and opened up YouTube. 'It's so dumb, promise you won't me judge me okay?
She handed Steve the phone where a video entitled 'Day 1: My Weight gain Project!' began playing. Steve of course had already watched (and fapped) to it more than once, but what Emily didn't know wouldn't hurt her. After watching a couple of minutes, Steve turned to her. 'This isn't dumb at all Em. To be honest, I think its a pretty neat project.'
She narrowed her eyes and gave him a quizzical look. 'Elaborate please.'
Your literally using your own body as a research tool to investigate the effects being overweight has on both your mental and physical health.' Steve said. 'And this was for a university project? Em, you'll fucking ace that course if you follow through with this. There's not a chance in hell anyone else in your class will engage in this assignment with the level of commitment your doing.'
She stared at him, frowning. 'Sooo, your telling me that I should keep going with this?
'Only if you want to Em,' Steve said as he put his arm around her and squeezed her shoulder. 'I just think it'd be a shame to let all your hard work so far go to waste.'
Emily sighed. 'I know. I literally have no idea what else to do for that assignment now. And considering its a year long project, Professor Craven's gonna be expecting pretty big results.'
Steve kissed her cheek. 'I'll help you out, and you know I'll be here for you 100%. Not like a certain other shallow dickhead we'll refrain from naming.'
She flashed him her lovely chubby cheeked smile. 'But if it weren't for that shallow dickhead,' Emily said as she stroked his cheek. 'I never would've looked in front of me and found the man I never knew I needed the entire time.'
They leaned in and began to kiss, with Emily eventually ending up in Steve's lap with his hands lovingly digging into the plush flesh of her ass cheeks while they passionately made out.
'I hope you know exactly what continuing this little project means for me and my body Steven,' She whispered into his ear. 'I don't want to be hurt again.'
Steve kissed her ear. 'Ssh, ssh, don't be silly,' He whispered back. 'You know I love you and every inch of your sexy curves, so how can even more possibly be a bad thing?
She laughed and kissed him. 'Well don't worry Stevie boy, soon you're gonna have plenty of woman to take care of. We'll just have to see if you're man enough to handle it.'
Always the dominant one, Steve grinned and pushed her onto her back on the couch, kicking off his shorts. 'I don't like your attitude missy, I think you're gonna need a little reminder of who's in charge around here.'
Emily grinned and beckoned him over. 'Come on Stevie boy, I want you to prove to me that you're man enough to take care of a heavyweight fat girl. That rod's gonna have to be nice and long to be able to pleasure me when we get to that point you know.'
Steve leaped on her and as they made love, he couldn't help but wonder in the back of his mind what sex would be like once she became a serious porker. She was still only thick and curvy now, no different weight wise from his typical hookup and one night stand, but he had never been with an actual fatty before. Unsure of what was to come in the ensuing months, Steve looked to the future with a curious blend of nervousness and excitement. 

To be continued...

• 1 month later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 12

Here's another instalment guys. I'll try harder to post updates more frequently.

Steve heard Emily before he saw her. He had arrived at her house to pick her up for their day out at the mall, and was let in by Marisa who had told him she was all set to go. Striding down the hall to his girlfriend's bedroom, he heard deep, laboured grunts from behind the closed door.
'Hey Em, are you ready-'. Steve blurted as he pushed open the door, only to be met with the sight of his gal attempting in vain to stretch a pair of black trousers over her enlarged derriere. She whirled around in surprise, her breasts bouncing tantalisingly through her black bra.
'Steven.' She yelled. 'Ever heard of fucking knocking?!? 
Steve heard Marisa's cackle from the hallway, and rolled his eyes.
'Your sister again.' 
Emily groaned. 'Marisa you bitch! Ugh, this is so embarassing.'
'Oh come on.' Steve said, always quick to calm the shrill Italian ferocity which reared its ugly head every now and then. 'What are you even embarassed about? I'm your boyfriend for crying out loud.'
'I know that,' she said sharply, her breath coming out in light pants. 'I just feel so gross right now. I mean these pants fit, like, two weeks ago.'
'Well this is kind of what you signed up for.' Steve said quietly as he moved closer to his girl, detecting a faint odour of sweat hovering in the air around her. 'Why don't you go put on one of those nice dresses we bought the other week?
'No, I am getting these pants on Steven, whether you like it or not!
Steve held up his hands in surrender, figuring he could be doing worse things than watch a fat girl attempt to stuff herself into pants multiple sizes too small for her.
'You just - oof - watch Steven. These pants shall - ugghh- have victory over - sigh - this fat ass!
Steve was watching her alright, watching her tits bounce and waves ripple through her bare, pudgy belly with every jump and wiggle as she fought a losing battle with the stubborn pair of trousers. She gasped and panted with each movement, occassionally blowing a loose strand of unkempt frizzy hair from her flushed, harried features. Non FA eyes would've likely regarded this scene with pity or contempt, but Steve Johnson watched his struggling girl with a passionate love in his eyes . She had gained a lot of weight lately, bringing her weight up to 182 and consequently graduating from the 'Overweight' weight class to the 'Obese' class, according to online articles. The latest dollop of blubber had chosen to spread out primarily across her lower half. An ass-man for life, Steve was absolutely delighted. Each lazy day, every high calorie meal, contributing to the ever widening mass of her hips and increasingly wobbly buttocks. Her tush had amassed not only extra width but a good deal of extra mass, and it seemed to be jutting out further by the week. She had a big fat girl ass now, there was no getting around it, and the proof was (quite literally) in the pudding from just the slower sashay she had developed as of late. In order to support this increasingly heavy rear, her thighs had blown up into thick plush sausages, with their bulk expanding out further to meld with her hips to form a rounded, womanly curve. Her calves had not been spared from the gain either, with each one now rendered beefy and rounded from her hoggish indulgences. It hadn't taken long for Steve's pervy mind to draw the comparison between his girl's calves and chicken drumsticks he might buy at KFC, and upon seeing it he found there was no unseeing it.
With a final deep grunt, Emily pulled the pants as high as they would go over her ass. The all too familiar sound of a rip rang out through the air, and Steve regarded the large tear that had suddenly appeared through the fabric over her ass. At this point Emily was too tired to get worked up over it.
'Well, there goes another one,' She panted, shimmying out of the pants with the awkwardness of a big girl who had yet to get properly used to her added poundage.
'Don't worry about it babe, it'll be a good thing to discuss in a video log.' Steve said as he pawed through Emily's closet for a pair of stretchy black leggings. 'I'll find something comfortable for you to wear.'
Both of them had forgotten to close the door after Steve's initial surprise entry, and a passing by Marisa froze and regarded the sight of her  tubby sister attempting to wriggle her way out of her torn pants.
'Oh my god, don't tell me you've ripped those.' She said with the condescending tone only an older sibling could pull off. 'God Em, your turning into such a fatass. Steve, I swear you're encouraging her too.'
'Oh fuck off Marisa.' Emily snapped, standing in nothing but her bra and panties as Steve handed her a flowy top and a pair of leggings. 'Rich of you to talk, considering that ass is a lot more jiggly than I remembered it being a couple months ago.'
'Yeah, and whose fault do you think that is Sherlock? Marisa sneered. 'I've had to buy new clothes because of you and your new 'diet' hogging the fridge and pantry. Now I understand the plight of children being raised with obese parents because its damn near impossible to resist all that good food when it's constantly staring you straight in the goddamn face!
'Well, you are half Italian.' Steve interjected in a vain attempt to alleviate the mood. 'The appreciation of a good meal's ingrained deep into the subconcious of you guys, right?
Marisa shot him a haughty look and twirled around, showing off her considerably wider hips and plumpened booty stretching against her grey sweatpants.
'You see this? These used to be baggy on me. This is the consequence from just a couple of months of living under the same roof as this hog. All 23 pounds of it.'
Watching Marisa steadily put on the pounds while routinely teasing Emily had been a delightfully unexpected bonus, as Steve's hyper fat sensitive mind took notice of every extra inch of curves that were being pumped onto the slender frame of Emily's equally pretty older sister. He had watched as her arms began to soften and lose tone, her flat stomach thicken into a paunch, her face soften ever so slightly, her ass develop a new sway and bounce as her pants became increasingly snug. Steve observed this all the while Marisa routinely joined in on their frequent Netflix binges. Here, she would join her sister in absent mindedly consuming generous portions of calorie rich snacks with the arrogance of a slim girl who thought that no matter how much she ate, the calories would never rear their ugly faces on her frame.
'C'mon Marisa, you look good.' Steve said. 'You know plenty of guys are into a little extra these days.'
Marisa groaned. 'Oh, as if, I am not about to take beauty tips from a fat lover like you Steve. I mean look how big Em's gotten ever since you've started dating her!
Emily had just finished putting her new outfit on before grabbing the nearest object (a Coke can) and pelting it at her sister.
'Oh, just get out you bitch!
Marisa ducked and flipped the bird at her as she ran out of the room.
'Mark my words, I'm gonna lose this weight Emily.' She called from the hallway. 'And when I'm done I'll be jogging circles around you pelting you with Coke cans like the fat slob you are! 'Oh just you wait bitch, one night you might just wake up with these big ol' thighs of mine wrapped around your skinny little neck! Emily screeched back. Steve put a hand on her shoulder. 'Em calm down. Just ignore her, I bet you 100 bucks she never loses the weight. In fact, I'm willing to bet she'll get even bigger.'
'Well, if she does start losing weight.' Emily said with a crafty grin. 'I just might have to intervene.'

To be continued...

• 1 month later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 13

Emily was rattled awake by a series of loud knocks on her bedroom door.
'Rise and shine Em, your pancakes are getting cold! Steve called from outside.
Emily groaned and squinted from the sunlight beaming from the window.
'Í'm coming! She snarled back at him, cranky from being disturbed from her deep slumber. Her stomach rumbled, and she placed a hand on the soft dome of her tummy beneath her nightie and lightly massaged it. If she wasn't so goddamn hungry, she would've told Steve exactly where he could shove his pancakes. She wiped a bead of sweat from her brow, cursing the fact that she had let herself sleep under the covers and get all overheated again.
With a sigh, she rolled over sideways to make out the time on the digital clock on her bedside: 12:18.
'Eh, at least it's not 2 in the afternoon like yesterday.' Emily thought to herself as she wiped sleep gunk from her eyes, doing her best to ignore the quivering of her beefy arms. Lately, she had been taking less shifts at McDonalds and handing them off to Steve to maintain their food bill, as the combination of her lazy, sedentary lifestyle and ballooning waistline had made being on her feet for too long increasingly more of a pain in her (big) ass. This now allowed for more quality leisure time to lounge, sleep and eat. University and the occasional McDonalds shift aside, nowadays Emily didn't leave her house all that much, and at her current weight that was exactly how she liked it.
With a deep fat girl grunt she swung her heavy thighs over the edge and hauled herself up to a sitting position, wincing slightly from the weight of her boobs and belly. The bed creaked in protest as the weight of her huge cushiony ass and pillowy thighs sunk into the mattress. Her black and white striped nightie had rolled up over her meaty thighs and exposed a healthy amount of pale, dimpled flesh.
'Looks like fucking pancake batter.' Emily muttered to herself as she stood up and tugged it back down. Thirtyish pounds ago the nightie had concealed most of her thighs, but as her ass continued to relentlessly sponge up fat the garment had grown scandalously short. Given the cellulite and dimple ridden sausages that were now her thighs, Emily figured a new night dress was in the immediate horizon.
She plodded over to the bathroom, each thigh endlessly colliding with the other, her massive rear end swaying and jiggling. As much as she hated to admit it, she most certainly had a bit of a waddle going on. She was feeling especially fat this morning, and once in the bathroom Emily made a point to survey herself in front of the mirror. A total beefcake of a girl stared slightly sadly back at her, and Emily occasionally had to pinch herself that this lardass was her. She was still pretty at least, although she figured she would now be considered more 'cute' than 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' by most. The shape of her face was completely round now, framed by chubby cheeks and a little double chin that was no longer a temporary resident. A week prior she had gotten her long brown hair chopped into a cute little shoulder length bob cut that, despite accentuating her rounded features, she thought made her look quite chic in spite of her size. Her tits were huge and saggy, with each one morphing into blobs of thick armpit fat that were starkly visible whenever she wore tank tops or anything with straps in lieu of sleeves. Her arms had become very beefy, and they elicited a generous amount of jiggle with every movement. Emily also marveled at how she could even notice her weight gain from how plump and sausage like her fingers had become, and the fact that some rings of hers no longer fit. Her belly and waist had really taken a hit from the last 25 pounds or so, and she was now sporting a healthy amount of jiggly heft in her soft round dome of a gut ( Although her huge rack still thankfully eclipsed it ). Her waist was much thicker, and rolls were beginning to form on her sides and back. While her bottom half was as huge and out of control as ever, the added weight to her middle had succeeded in evening out her proportions a bit, something Emily wasn't entirely happy with. Previously she thought she could pass as thicc with her ass, hips, thighs and boobs as the primary fat storage areas, but with her newly bulked out middle Emily found herself forced to contend with the fact that she was now, well, fat. 
But how fat?
She hadn't weighed in a couple of weeks, and she had been pushing 200 then...
'208.6 pounds'. The automated voice from the scale stated matter of factly.
Emily drew in a sharp breath. 'Two hundred pounds?! Her? As fat as she knew she now was, the reality of hearing that number rattled her to the core.
She stepped off the scale, feeling her soft body jiggle slightly from the rudimentary motion. She pointed her hefty calorie bomb of an ass toward the mirror and craned her neck, grimacing as she ran her hands across the pathetically squishy flesh of her doughy butt cheeks and dimpled thunder thighs.
She was truly obese now, a heifer, wide load, lardass. Whatever the hell people called fat girls nowadays, that was her.
She contemplated going through with her original plan to shower, but decided against it as she was hungry for a batch of her boyfriend's ultra high calorie 'Pancake Special' which, in a suspicious oxymoron, occurred nearly every morning in her household. Besides, for whatever reason, Steve seemed to like when she was all sweaty and frumpy. This was just one example of her growing distrust of her boyfriend's motives. Sure, it had been entirely her decision to put on weight for a school assignment, and she couldn't be happier that she had a hot boyfriend to support her and love her while she did. But, and it was a big 'But', Emily couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Steve was getting a little too into it. In fact, over the past couple of weeks she had begun feeling more like some sort of fetish object than a human being. While Steve certainly made her feel quite sexy and desirable as she grew heavier (Which did wonders for her self-esteem), she felt that lately her academic weight gain assignment had begun detouring into Steve's Fetish Project. It was no secret to her that he clearly wanted her fatter, yet how fat she had no idea. 'But aren't I fat enough as it is? Emily thought to herself as she cautiously made her way down the stairs, her hand squeezing the railing as her hefty cleavage bounced with each step. 'I mean, fuck, I'm over 200 pounds now, which is pretty obese. What's even the point of gaining even more?
However, despite the logical side of Emily's brain telling her that enough was enough, her dramatically enlarged appetite was sending her conflicting messages. As per usual, by the time Emily had plopped her squishy caboose at the dining table she was lost in a delicious and nourishing sensation of rich, fattening goodness. Pancakes, bacon, ham, cream. All were delicious, and the supply was seemingly never ending. Most importantly, all were lethal weapons to the waistline, and at this point Emily had been trained to consume gross amounts of the stuff for her starting meal. Anything less just wouldn't do to satisfy her appetite. She ate voraciously, feeling Steve's eyes on her.
'Ooh! She gasped as she ripped a loud fart after she finished, leaning back heavily in her chair. 
'Can I help you up babe? Steve asked.
'No, no, I think I can manage-, Emily began before Steve advanced forward, extending a strong arm.
'No, no, I insist.'
Emily grudgingly accepted her boyfriend's offer and let him pull herself to her feet, inwardly smirking at his strained expression. Once she was up, Steve pulled her in for a kiss and immediately began feeling up the fattest part of her thigh. Emily let him, but actions like this were beginning to make her a bit uncomfortable.
'Alright, alright, ease it up there big boy! Emily gasped coyly as Steve's hands sunk deeper into her expansive thigh flesh, masking her discomfort with playfulness.
'I promise you we'll have sex tonight, okay?
'I hope so,' Steve said as he let her go. 'I love you Em, but please be in the mood tonight. You're looking so goddamn sexy lately that it's driving me nuts.'
Emily knew full well at this point that coming from Steve 'sexy' was just a codeword for 'fat', but she kept her mouth shut.
'I'm gonna go relax in front of the TV and digest all this food,' Emily said as she swung her wide load of an ass around to waddle to the living room, knowing her boyfriend would be hopelessly transfixed with her quaking derriere. 'I promise I'll be in the mood for you tonight.'
The living room was where Emily found her mother and sister, and she felt a sharp pang of guilt as she did every time she saw either one of them. Rather than abide by her proclamation a a couple months previously that she would lose the extra fluff, Marisa had eaten herself into a bottom heavy 170 lb pear shape. Week by week, Emily had watched as her sister's hips widened dramatically, her thighs squish out further and further and develop saddlebags, her butt expand and drop. Given how much Marisa used to tease her about her weight, Emily thought that she should feel some sort of karmatic triumph over her sister's submission to weight gain. The reality was she felt nothing of the sort, only sadness in seeing her formerly spry and athletic sister devolve into a big butted lazy slob who now spent the majority of her free time in stretchy sweats watching TV with her fat cow of a mother. Emily turned to her mom, and this was where the guilt really kicked in. All the extra food in the house from Emily's diet plan had certainly not gone unnoticed from the piggish gaze of her mother, and she guessed that her mother was now weighing in around the mid 300s. Given that Rebecca wasn't tall, the weight gain had made her positively enormous. She didn't move around all that much anymore, and when she did it was depressingly slow as her elephantine thighs allowed for no more than a laboured waddle. In even more unfortunate circumstances, a week prior Rebecca had taken a nasty tumble down the stairs and broken her leg, which now led to her virtually confined to her recliner. The first thing Emily saw of her beloved mother were two impossibly fat legs propped up on a stool, one of them encased in a cast brace.
'Morning mom.'
Rebecca turned, her friendly moon face beaming up at her obese daughter.
'Rise and shine gorgeous, better late than never right?
'Yep,' Emily replied as she leaned forward and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. 'How's your leg?
'Oh, same old, same old.' Rebecca said, eager to dismiss any conversation hovering around the subject of her body. 'Come on, take a seat. I think The Real Housewives is on next, right Marisa?
'Mmhmm', Marisa replied nonchalantly, her eyes glued to whatever obnoxious reality show was currently quacking from the television.
'Hmm, I think you might need a new nightie Em,' Rebecca remarked as Emily sashayed over to the couch. 'Getting a little risque, don't you think?
'Yeah, I suppose so,' Emily replied as she plopped heavily onto the couch, glad to be free of her weight. She was now granted a full view of her mother's bulk, and it was not a pretty sight. Basketball sized breasts lay atop three thick belly rolls which bulged against the fabric of her flowerprint dress and sagged between her elephantine legs. Even though her mom was only in her late 40s, Emily thought she looked like a fat old lady in her outfit. 'What kind of fucked up obesity epidemic have I inflicted on this household? She thought sadly.

Rather than improve, Steve and Emily's relationship rapidly deteriorated over the next couple of days, with Emily's decision to halt her gain at her current weight of 208 (far easier said than done, mind you) not going down too well with her boyfriend.
'But you said, and I quote,' Steve said haughtily over a particularly chilly argument in Emily's room. ''I plan on gaining as much weight as possible until the end of the school year.'' And last time I checked there were still a few months to go.'
'And what happened to you blabbering on about how you were gonna be there for me 100% and how the most important thing was that I was happy? Emily retorted, her tone razor sharp. Just as Steve attempted to get a comeback in, she raised her hand to silence him.
'Nope, I'm not doing this again Steven. Not after all the crap I went through with He Who Shall not be Named. I need to know now, are you the better man?
Steve hung his head, and Emily detected genuine  remorse from his body language. After a long moment, he finally cleared his throat.
'Look Em, I'm sorry if I was acting like a dick-.'
'You were,' Emily interjected in a deadpan voice. 'And mainly because you've primarily been thinking with your dick.'
'Well, uh, yeah, look I may have, uh, gotten a bit carried away lately. But just try and look at it from my point of view for a minute. Here I am, a guy with a fat kink who suddenly sees the girl he's been crushing on relentlessly pack on the pounds not by accident, but 100% on purpose. Can you imagine how insanely hot that is from my perspective?
Emily sighed and ran a chubby hand through her hair. 'Look Steve, I get that if it's a kink there's not a whole lot you can do about it, and it's not your fault. But I am begging you not to let it rule your mind.'
'Yeah I know, it's just...so fucking hard sometimes. I'm gonna be extremely frank with you Emily, watching and helping you gain is literally my ultimate fantasy being enacted in real life, and it's beyond exciting for me just imagining where the next ten pounds will end up on you. It's just always more, more, more with this fetish, you know?
Steve was starting to look upset, and Emily felt a pang of sympathy for him.
'But, like, aren't I big enough for you yet? She asked in a slightly gentler tone. 'I'm obese from a medical standpoint Steve, surely 208 pounds of me is more than enough woman to satisfy you?
'You don't get it,' Steve said. 'It's not merely that I'm into fat girls, but more so that I'm into the process of watching girls grow. And Em let me tell ya, the way that you've been growing, with that ass and those thighs, I'm loving every pound.'
Emily sighed and sat down on the edge of her bed, her porky posterior sinking into the mattress.
'Well I'm certainly not. My back aches, my legs hurt, I sweat all the time and even short walks leave me out of breath. I am more than fat enough for the project now Steve, whether you like it or not.'
Steve was silent, and Emily could tell from his pained expression there was a full scale war going on in his brain between his love for her and his intense sexual desires.
'And not to mention,' Emily continued. 'How fat my mom and sister are getting from all this nonsense. I feel so, so bad about it.'
Steve certainly didn't, but he kept his trap shut.
'Steve, I think it's best if we spend a little time apart and figure out exactly what each of us wants out of this relationship.' She said softly. 'I love you, but I don't want my heart broken again by a partner who doesn't find my body up to par.'
'Em, you've hands down got the hottest body I've ever seen on a chick,' Steve said. 'And you're right, I've been acting like a selfish creep towards you lately. I think it's best for the both of us if I take a few days and try to get my shit sorted up here.' He lightly tapped the side of his head for effect. 'But just trust me babe when I say, I really want this to work, and I love you.'
'I love you too Steve,' Emily said as she hauled her bulk up and embraced him, pecking him on the cheek. 'That's why I'm really pulling for you to step up and love and accept me for who I am in the present, and not have it be centred around the number that comes up on the scale. You can do that, right?
'Anything for you Em.' Steve replied sincerely as they pulled out of the hug. 'Consider this the beginning of a new era for our relationship. If you don't want to gain anymore weight, then I will back that descision.'
They hugged once more, with Steve making a final promise to self-improve while his pervy little mind secretly ran through alternative, covert methods to continue to fatten her. As much as she hated to admit it, Emily could mostly see through the facade of these promises. Given what she had seen from Steve, she figured he was too deeply entrenched in his fetish to really control himself. She saw him to the door, and padded back upstairs to lie down. She was too jazzed from the prior confrontation to nap, so she began scrolling through her contacts list on her phone for someone to text. Her chubby finger finally stopped, hovering over Allison's name. Ever since she had quit that first time, with the reinstatement of her weight gain project and the introduction of Steve into her life, her and Allison had unconsciously drifted apart with the girls only occasionally bumping into each other at university.
Suddenly longing for her friend's company, Emily typed: 'Missing u babe :('.
A few minutes later she got a reply: 'Miss u too :(. Catch up? 
Emily: 'Girls night out on the town Fri night? U and me?
Allison: 'Fk ya girly. Time to get lit!!!
Emily smiled. It had been ages since she had gone out like that, and if she could be certain about one thing, it was that she was most certainly going to need a new dress.

To be continued... 

Guest JigglyArms

My favorite part of this story is still -"Jesus Christ, it's like an entire community of perverts who get off to girls gaining. 😂 yup, that'd be us

Love the story man, I hope these updates continue

• 4 weeks later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 14

Allison leaned against the wall of a beachside restaurant smoking a cigarette, soaking up the cool late afternoon breeze as she watched the last trickle of surfers call it a day and wander back up to the promenade. She was waiting to meet Emily to enjoy a nice, beachside dinner before hitting the club, and so far her friend was five minutes late. A gust of wind blew, and she shivered slightly in her light blue dress.
'Maybe if I had a few extra layers of padding like Em I wouldn't be so damn cold,' She thought to herself. From the number of occasions she had bumped into her friend on campus, she couldn't help but notice Emily getting progressively larger. This begged the question, had Emily restarted the weight gain project? Allison had no way of knowing since Emily's social media was dead and she hadn't continued with the Youtube channel, leaving the hordes of her online fanbase lighting up the comments section with their desperate, forever unheard pleas into the void for their queen's immediate return. What Allison did know was that Emily had gone and gotten herself a new boyfriend (a surprisingly hot one at that). Allison figured it wasn't far out of the realm of possibility that the new bf was very much into her larger body (and more than happy to help make it larger). She hadn't seen Emily in over a month, and Allison wondered if Emily had put on even more weight since then. Based on how chubby she had looked a month ago, which Allison had estimated to be around 180 pounds then, she figured it was entirely realistic for Emily to now be weighing in around the 200 pound mark if her gaining rate hadn't changed. 
'Yoohoo, Ali!
Allison turned to the left, and her eyes widened as the cigarette dropped from her hand.
'Fucckkk', she muttered under her breath. 'Now that's definitely 200 pounds.'
Emily was dressed in a figure hugging, scandalously short purple and black striped dress that stopped right on her blubbery upper thighs, the constant wobble of her globular buttocks endlessly threatening to ride the dress up and expose her pampered, overfed rump for the world to gawk at. Even though she was walking toward her Allison knew this was the case as she watched a noticeably wider Emily awkwardly tug the hem of her dress down as she waddled towards her, ample, bouncing cleavage on full display. Her hips were certainly looking wider compared to a month ago, and Allison could only imagine the badonkadonk she was packing back there. While abundant fleshiness in these areas was nothing new, Allison noticed that Emily's waist was thicker and less defined than before, with additional added heft noticeable in her midsection with a soft dome of a tummy bouncing up and down noticeably through her dress. She had chopped her hair into a straight, shoulder length blunt bob which framed her rounded features quite nicely and effectively brought out her natural beauty. Her complexion had been rendered paler and oilier from her gluttonous and sedentary lifestyle, but despite this Allison thought she was still quite the looker (for a fat girl of course).  
'Muah! muah! The two girls exclaimed as they leaned forward and mock kissed each cheek each other on both cheeks. Emily then pulled Allison into a bear hug with a level of comfiness only a fat girl can achieve, with Allison's slender beanpole physique becoming engulfed in Emily's ample, sweaty softness. Allison could feel her back rolls bulging against the fabric, not to mention the deep indent of her bra strap digging into her padded back.
'Damn girl, I swear I almost drowned in those boobies of yours! Allison laughed as she was finally let go. 'And am I correct in assuming that they're looking a little bigger compared to when I last saw them?
'Maybe, maybe not,' Emily giggled. 'Let's go inside and get our table so I can sit down, my feet fucking kill. My cab broke down, and I had to walk two fucking blocks up here!
The restaurant was located on the second floor overlooking the beach, and Allison let Emily lead the way up the stairs.
'God Allison, you think maybe you could've picked a more fat girl friendly restaurant? Emily complained as she hauled her bulk up the stairs. 'They should really consider installing an elevator or something, sheesh!
'Jeez, she's getting fat,' Allison thought as she effortlessly climbed the stairs behind her huffing and puffing friend, watching her dress steadily work its way back up her fleshy hindquarters. Her ass was huge, as wide as it was round, hence granting Emily the dual distinction of being both a wide load and having lots of junk in the trunk. In order to support her donk, her thighs had expanded right along with it. At this point they had squished out into pale, wobbly tree trunks, smattered with cellulite and the occasional dimple. Each footfall elicited rippling waves through the excess ham that encased her weakened hamstrings, and Allison observed that the friction from the constant rubbing had rubbed the skin of her inner thighs red and raw. To think that this wheezing, grossly unfit fat girl was the same 120 pound volleyball player who had formerly been the object of lust from every male specimen blew Allison's mind.
'Hey, uh Em, you've got a bit of a wardrobe malfunction going on there,' Allison pointed out as soon as they reached the top. Even though Emily was already mildly flushed from walking up the stairs, she began blushing an even deeper crimson as she reached her hand down and rubbed bare fatty flesh instead of her dress.
'Ughh, this stupid dress! Fuck's sake, I bet that bitch of a salesgirl sold me a size lower on purpose... Oh god, I hope no one saw me...'
'Relax, there's no one but me around.' Allison said as her friend frantically tugged down her dress. 'Come on, let's get inside.'
As soon as Allison confirmed their reservations with the greeter, they were paired with a cute waiter.  
'Good evening ladies, I'm Stefan and I'll be your waiter this evening,' Stefan said with his usual forced grin as the two young women walked over to him. The tall blonde was attractive enough, but as his eyes ran over her short brunette friend his heart sank.
'Now that's just tragic,' Stefan thought. 'What an absolute waste of potential.'
The girl would be exactly Stefan's type if she dropped about 75 pounds, adding an extra layer of tragedy to the proceedings. She was beautiful in a wholesome girl next door sort of way, even with her puffy rounded face and little double chin. Stefan had to give credit where it was due, even at her hefty size the girl was still prettier than most of the bikini babes he regularly saw strutting around the beach. But that was where Stefan's praise ended, for her body was an overinflated, pampered parody of what it could potentially be. Her saggy, heavy cleavage bounced and rippled with every footfall, supported by broad shoulders and framed with thick, fluffy arms. Judging from the size of her tits Stefan knew that the chick would still have a hell of a rack on her even if she shed the pounds, which made him inwardly curse the obesity epidemic for ruining such a sexy girl. His eyes zeroed in on her midsection, watching with disgust as her belly sloshed up and down from under the fabric of her dress. As she advanced closer her width became ever more impressive, with her hips and thunder thighs serving as the bulkiest part of her despite the doughy tummy. Stefan winced at the thought of how immense her ass must be. She flashed him a smile, a million dollar smile once upon a time Stefan was sure, except now her squishy cheeks and plump chin obfuscated any form of a jawline. She was panting slightly, and her face was flushed.
'Good god, they sure are making em' big these days, she's all puffed out from the staircase! Stefan thought with bemusement as he led the girls to their table. 'Now the obesity epidemic's starting to get all the pretty ones.' And it was true, and a fact Stefan was picking up on every time he went to work, the university, the club, the bar, the mall... the average size of the female populace was undeniably increasing by the year. Sure, he saw plenty of overweight dudes, but Stefan was beginning to lose count of how many regular sized men he saw lugging around overweight to obese girlfriends. The women were coming in increasingly large sizes these days, and lately Stefan had been forced to adjust his ideal weight range by about 20 pounds when scouring a bar or club for a cute girl to hit on. It depressed him, and he always felt guilty serving up the restaurant's high calorie, fat filled meals to plump girls, knowing that he was only aiding them in getting fatter still. This was the exact feeling he felt when, to no surprise, the fat brunette placed an order for the largest burger on the menu, a triple decker 'Clogger' burger with bacon. Allison raised her eyebrows as the waiter scurried off.
'Jeez Em, still packing it on huh?
Emily laughed. 'Nope, I'm just really that hungry! This fucking project's made my appetite so huge Ali, you wouldn't believe it. Plus, I don't want to start dieting and lose weight before I submit the project in a few months so might as well enjoy all this good food while I can, right?
'Right,' Allison said slowly, inwardly cringing at Emily's casual attitude towards the prospect of weight loss. 'So how come you stopped? You've still got a couple months to go, right? 
'Uhh, well let's just say someone else was getting a little too into it,' Emily said, a slightly embarassed look appearing on her face.
Allison stared wide eyed at her. 'Oh don't tell me Steve is like one of those pervs who always used to comment on your videos...'
And with Emily's slow nod of her head, Allison threw back her head and cackled. 'Oh my god Emily, that is hilarious.'
'I don't know about that,' Emily said quietly, her face suddenly stony. 'I mean, I don't think I'd be as big as I am had I gained by myself or with you. Steve was fucking relentless with the pampering.'
'Well, I can tell.' Allison said as she composed herself. 'How much do you weigh now?
'208.'
'Oof, he really was keeping you well fed.'
Emily sighed. 'Yep. Looking back, I totally should have stood up to him and not let him feed me so much. I mean, it was blatantly obvious that he was turned on by my gain, but I just wanted to please him too, you know? I love Steve, he's a great guy and sexy to boot, and because I had to put on weight anyway I figured it was the best of both worlds, having your hot boyfriend turned on while you feel so fat, disgusting and weak. It was doing wonders for my self esteem before it became obvious that I was becoming more of a fetish object than a person.'
'So you broke up? Allison asked.
'Well, we're having a few days apart.' Emily said. 'I really do love him Ali, and I told him we can try again if he manages to control his fetish and can learn to accept me at any size.'
'Well, you know for sure that he likes fat girls,' Allison said. 'Fat girls getting fatter to be more precise. Do you really think he can change something so deeply ingrained in him that easily? Emily shrugged and looked away, her expression saying it all. Allison continued, knowing she had her friend beat with logic.
'Em just accept it, if you move forward with Steve, he's gonna want you big. Simple as that.'
Emily sighed and ran a chubby hand through her hair. 'It's just so frustrating Ali. First, I have a boyfriend who dumps me because he can't see the girl through the fat. Then, I get a boyfriend who can't seem to love me fully until I'm as big as a whale. I mean, what the hell did I do to deserve this?
'You started getting fat for a stupid assignment that's what,' Allison thought.
'I mean, ugh, I'm so pissed that I've let myself blimp out as much as I have! Emily said haughtily. 'And when I get upset nowadays you know what I always want to do, Ali? EAT!
'Calm down Em,' Allison said firmly. 'We're here to have fun, right? Stop worrying about the project and your weight for just this one night, ok? Sure you're a big girl now, but if you weren't that cleavage wouldn't be so impressive, right?
Emily looked down at her knockers, her double chin squishing against her shortened neck as she did so. 'These meat bags? It's all just fat though.'
'No shit, what did you think boobies were made of, lean muscle? Allison said exasperatedly. 'And what about that ass? Black man's kryptonite right there.'
Emily pursed her lip. 'What are you trying to say?
'Duh, I'm saying you're still smoking hot,' Allison said. 'Stop being such a Debbie Downer and flaunt what you've got. You're big, but there's tons of confident girls out there far bigger than you that don't get down in the dumps all the time.'
'I am not a Debbie Downer! Emily retorted. 'You try gaining 84 pounds Allison and see how you like it!
Allison gave up, anxiously looking forward to the club where she could get Emily drunk and on the dance floor with not a care in the world. Stefan returned in a flash with Allison's salad and Emily's burger, with Allison catching the amusingly dismayed expression on the waiter's face as he served her friend.
'Mmmmm,' Emily muttered as she gripped the burger with both chubby hands, porky fingers digging in deep, meaty forearms on full display.
Allison watched with fascination as her friend proceeded to make grotesquely swift work of the triple pattied burger, her chewing speedy and greedy. She still ate with the same voraciousness and gusto that Allison remembered from when she had been assisting her with the project, except also now with an obvious deep pleasure that simply hadn't existed when she was slender.
'Oh my god, that was probably the best burger I've ever had.' Emily proclaimed after polishing off her meal, absent mindedly brushing crumbs from her squishy cleavage. She let out a quick, decidedly un-ladylike belch.
'Fuck, I know I really shouldn't, but I could definitely go for dessert... 

Two hours later Emily found herself sitting alone at the club bar, occasionally swigging from a can of beer. That had been on Allison, who had promptly been whisked to the dance floor by a strapping young man after only five minutes. All those pounds ago Emily knew it would've been her the guy would've been keen on, not Allison. Now, he hadn't even given her a second glance. She finished her beer and asked the bartender for another, sullenly remembering her thinner days when there had been a neverending supply of sexy guys willing to buy her as many drinks as she wanted. A gang of thin, sluttily dressed girls brushed past her, one of their purses smacking against Emily's shoulder. The girl, obviously drunk, stumbled around and squinted at Emily's indignant expression.
'Whoops, sorry fatty! The girl slurred as her friends burst into laughter. Heads turned, and Emily blushed crimson.
'Stupid bitches,' She thought as she lowered her head in shame. 'They're drunk, fuck em.'
But the insult still hurt, whether she liked it or not. This was the first time in awhile that Emily had been in a social setting outside of her house or campus, and she was feeling remarkably uncomfortable and insecure. Everywhere she looked she saw attractive young men and women her age laughing, dancing, kissing and just letting loose. All their bodies were slender and reasonably healthy looking, none carrying the nearly one hundred extra pounds of body fat that she was. Compared to the girls she saw getting hit on, she felt profoundly unworthy of that sort of attention in her fleshy, sweaty, wobbly, blimped out body.
But that didn't stop the fact that she was horny.
She downed the rest of her beer and wiggled over to the dance floor as soon as she started feeling buzzed, on the prowl for a nice slab of man that wouldn't mind fucking a 200+ lb fat girl. She joined the undulating sea of bodies on the dance floor, clumsily grinding her ass into the crotch of any cute guy she could find.  She was tipsy enough at this point for some of her self conciousness to be dulled, which helped dull the blow from the endless rejections that came shooting her way.
'Yuck, get lost porky,' A guy who would've once passed as standard hookup material sneered. 'Come back after you drop 50 pounds.'
Unfazed, Emily danced harder, working up quite a sweat in the process. The rejections only kept coming.
'Hahaha, as if girl!
'Damn you got a pretty face, but I ain't tappin' that ass honey.'
'Girl those stripes are doing you no favours'
'Whoa mama, I like a fat ass but this is too much...'  
After about ten rejections Emily finally gave up. She was completely knackered. Her thighs were on fire, her feet hurt, her back ached and sweat dripped off of her like a hippo sweltering in the African savannah. She planted her hands into her squishy, padded hips while indignantly blowing a loose lock of hair out of her face, all the while scanning the club for a place to sit down and catch her breath. She located a spare chair in the far corner of the club and waddled over as briskly as she could, once again frantically tugging her dress back down over her thighs.
'Oof! She grunted as she surrendered her weight to the comfy armchair, fanning herself with a meaty arm while trying to get her breathing back down to normal. As a fat girl she never felt as exposed, vulnerable and BIG as she did when she was sitting down, and the crowded club environment amplified this feeling tenfold. Particularly from being so bottom heavy, Emily was very conscious of the considerable space she took up from her butt and thighs spreading out around her like dough. As if she needed another part of her to be embarassed about, a particularly unwelcome development as of late was the wide, plumpened belly that now sat in her lap for all to see. She crossed her thick arms in a vain attempt to disguise her plumpness, the pathetic softness of her gut grossing her out. She felt so naked, unattractive and fat, and Emily thought of how much she missed being hot and capable of fucking the first guy she danced with. She didn't want to be here anymore. It was time to face facts, the only action she was gonna get at this size was at Chubby Chasers Anonymous, not a club. After finally regaining her breath Emily scooted her ass to the edge of the chair and hauled herself up, gripping the chair arms for support. After yet again tugging down her dress Emily set off into the club to find Allison and tell her she was leaving, with or without her. Dancers bumped into her from every angle, the overbearing techno music blaring into her eardrums.
'Heyyy, watch it! A girl slurred as she stumbled into Emily, sending ripples rolling through her soft body. Emily shoved the girl off.
'Why don't you watch where you're-.' 
Her voice abruptly cut off when she stared into the girl's face, a face she was none too happy to see.
'Lisa! Emily yelled over the music. 'How've you been? Been a while, huh?.'
In fact, Emily couldn't even remember the last time she had seen Lisa, not to mention how much she would've even weighed at the time. Whatever it was, she knew she was a lot fatter than Lisa remembered judging from her disgusted expression.
'Oh my god girl, you are huuuge,' a very drunk Lisa uttered, swaying on her feet. 'Can you even, like, wipe your ass anymore?
'Buh-bye,' Emily said as she attempted to brush past her. She didn't have time for this.
Lisa grabbed her arm. 'Bitttttch, don't you walk away and point that smelly lardass at me...'
'Let go! Emily yelled as she shoved Lisa off.
Lisa stumbled back, a twisted smile forming on her flushed face.
'Girl, you look like you belong in a county fair,' She giggled as she lurched forward and started poking Emily's fleshy upper arm. 'You probably have enough fat at this point to make another human...'
Emily shoved her again and waddled away, her eyes welling up with tears. Lisa stumbled after her, still managing to keep pace in her drunken state.
'Girl, that butt sway's gonna throw off the Earth's rotation if you don't watch it! She hollered after Emily. 'And oh my god, I can't even begin to imagine the farts. I bet those bad boys have enough juice to blast us all into the sun at this point...'
Tears streaming down her face, Emily whirled around to give Lisa a piece of her mind. Unfortunately, Lisa beat her to the punch. Emily squinted in disgust as she wiped the thick goo from her eyes.
She couldn't believe it.
Lisa had just spat in her face.
'Eat it bitch, eat it!!! Lisa screamed. 'Fuck you for eating yourself into a whale! You're worthless! No guy will ever want to be seen within 100 yards of you, you fuckin' tramp!
Emily now had two choices. Option number one was wringing Lisa's skinny neck and creating even more trouble in the aftermath. Option number two was getting the fuck out and never setting foot in this horrible club again. For Emily, it was a no-brainer. As soon as she was free and out on the street she let out all her emotions in one gasping sob. She could barely comprehend what had just happened, it had all been so fast. She didn't even know where she was going. Anywhere was fine, as long as it was far away from that club, from Lisa, from all the disapproving hot dudes who wouldn't be caught dead fucking her. Eventually, Emily found herself on a street corner under the reflection of a familiar yellow 'M' reflected in a puddle. She had so much emotion running through her veins that she felt desperate for an outlet to release it. And what better way was there to do that than through food?
What did it even matter anyway, she was already a fat fuck and had to stay fat for the next couple of months, so what did she have to lose? The empty feeling present in her stomach only confirmed her decision. Emily ordered three Big Macs, three large McFlurries, three orders of large fries and a large Coke. She ate them all, mercilessly gorging herself, trying her damnedest to eat the pain away. It worked, with the food offering up tasty and nourishing comfort from the nastiness of life, the psychological pain replaced with the physical pain of a very full belly.
And boy, did it feel good.

To be continued...

• 3 weeks later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 15

We're on the homestretch now everyone, only a couple more chapters to go!

Professor Donald Craven cleared his throat as he regarded the rapidly swaying buttocks of one of his more corpulent students.
'Ms Shaw, can I please have a word before you go? I have something very important I'd like to discuss with you.'
Emily swung around, her round face wide eyed.
'Yes, of course professor! She exclaimed as she sauntered her bulk back towards his desk, plush tits bouncing with each heavy footfall.
Craven felt a familiar bulge push against his pants as his heart rate increased, making him fidget nervously while the remainder of the class dispersed from the room. He couldn't help it, Emily and her new 'curves' served as instant boner fuel for his fat obsessed libido. And what curves they were, as Craven now guessed Emily to be weighing somewhere in the low 200's judging from how all around fat she looked. Most of her classmates appeared dumbfounded and bemused by Emily's rapid descent from lithe hotness into obesity, but Craven knew exactly what was going on.
He had gotten a bite.
Years ago, he had been tasked with creating and structuring his own class within the Humanities department of the university. As long as he followed the university's rough outlines, Craven had been free to generate anything he pleased. After initially being taken aback by the creative freedom allowed in creating a relatively useless course Craven, after mulling it over, realised that it wasn't terribly surprising from a university which offered a Bachelor of Applied Queer Dance Theory.
And so, being the kinky fat fetishist professor he was, he had given birth to 'Introduction to Human Anatomy and Psychology', a class supposedly examining the link between mental and physical health. In his classes he would do his best to focus the topic material from an obesity persepective, hoping that at least one female student would take initiative and embark on the obvious for the independent research project. He had gotten a couple of bites from cute girls before, but they had pussied out before any of 'the fun stuff', as Craven liked to put it. But now, at last, he had caught the catch of the year. Throughout the year he had watched with awe as resident hottie Emily Shaw blimped out uncontrollably, her body becoming engulfed by inches of soft luscious fat. Now she stood in front of his desk, her belly bulging sensually against her high waisted jeans, her belt stretched to the last notch in containing her girth. Her jeans looked agonsingly tight, with tension creases lining the fabric across her thighs and belly as her massive ass and hips stretched out the pants to the max. Her black top was tucked into her jeans, and it looked equally snug around her heaving chest, fleshy middle and beefy arms. It was also quite shocking to compare her face to the angular, defined features she sported at the beginning of the year. Now all facial definition had been lost, with her chubby cheeks rounding out her face and forming an uninterrupted curve around the jaw with her double chin. Her belly pressed against his desk, with Craven sneaking a peek at the poor button on her jeans ready to pop. God, the things he would do to this girl in the bedroom. She was so plush, round and vulnerable now, and Craven pictured the strapping young man he had been in his prime giving Emily a good pounding. He imagined the smack of her fat as he penetrated her, the bed creaking up and down from the stress of supporting the weak, heavy body getting fiercely ravaged by his primal lust. He imagined her moans, her laboured breathing from the sheer effort of sex. That was one of Craven's favourite things about fucking fat women, they tired so easily that they ended up far more submissive, thus allowing him to take full control and do what he pleased with them during sex. He looked up at her pretty moon face, framed by the cute shoulder length bob cut she was rocking. At the age of 54 Craven had come to terms with the fact that sexual relations with any of his young students was strictly out of the question, however he had devised that there was still another option which could be even more fulfilling for his fetish...
'So what did you need to see me for sir? Emily asked. 'If it's about the research project I can assure you that I'm well on my way to completing it.'
'Ah yes, the research project, now that's exactly what I wanted to discuss with you,' Craven said as he filed away some papers. He gestured to a chair on the other side of his desk.
'Please Emily, take a seat.'
Emily let out a small sigh of relief as she lowered her bulk into the chair, her flanks spilling out over the sides.
'Oof, I was waiting for you to offer professor, my joints have been killing me the past couple of days!
'Oh I bet they have fatass,' Craven thought with glee. 'That's a lot of blubber for a pretty young thang like yourself to carry around, isn't it?
He folded his arms and began tapping his long, spindly fingers across the wooden surface of the desk.
'Sooo, I don't think it's a secret to anyone that you've put on a lot of weight this year Emily.'
She blushed and lowered her head, with Craven immensely enjoying the shameful look on her face.
'Yeah, I have,' She replied after a long silence. 'But it was 100% intentional. I can tell you why right now if you want.'
Craven raised a hand, a knowing smile creeping across his pointy face.
'Allow me. You're putting on weight for the research project aren't you?
Emily's eyes lit up. 'Yes! Oh please tell me I haven't gone too far.' 
Craven let out a faux fatherly chuckle designed to comfort Emily and put her at ease as much as he could.
'Too far? Too far?!? Emily, this project is dynamite.'
Emily's jaw dropped. 'But.. you havent even seen my research papers yet.'
Craven waved a hand dismissively. 'No matter, they're not that important anyway, trust me. I can see the evidence of your hard work right in front of me as it is.'
Emily shifted her weight and blushed crimson. 'Uhh, thanks?
'Now,' Craven continued as he leaned forward, perspiration dripping down his neck. 'Would you care to tell me your starting and current weight?
'Yeah sure, well I was 124 when I started,' Emily said, feeling a little embarrassed about confessing the extent of her weight gain to her teacher. 'And yesterday I was 212.'
'212,' The number reverberated through Craven's skull as more blood coursed into his already erect penis. 'Jesus, that's almost a gain of 100 pounds,' He thought with wonder.
'That's quite a gain Emily,' Craven said. 'Nearly 100 pounds. May I ask how your health has been lately?
'It's been alright I guess,' Emily said uncertainly. 'I mean, my blood pressure's higher for sure, and I get really tired a lot now just from doing really rudimentary things.'
'Like what? Craven asked, feigning concern as his boner grew ever more erect. 'Getting up from chairs? Dressing yourself? Walking?
'Uhhh, yeah I'd say so,' Emily said, narrowing her eyes slightly. 'You okay professor? You look a bit flushed.'
'Oh, yes yes, still recovering from a nasty flu,' Craven babbled as he mopped his brow with a tissue, hands shaking as he took deep breaths to control his excitement.
'Anyway,' He continued as soon as he composed himself. 'What I wanted to know was whether or not you were feeling comfortable with the extra weight at this point.'
Emily thought about it. 'Yeah, I'd say from a physical standpoint I'm becoming a bit more used to being heavy, although it is still challenging. I mean, I'm definitely not in love with it, and there's been some really rough patches with people in my personal life because of my weight. But, you know, if the project's as good as you say it is then it was all worth it, right?
Craven nodded. 'Of course Emily, and if anything this little project has allowed you to weed out the shallower people in your life, has it not?
Emily nodded. 'I'd say so for sure.'
'Excellent,' Craven said. 'Then allow me to put forth a little proposition to help you get that project from an A to an A+ level.'
A spark flickered in Emily's eyes. 'I'm listening.'
'Well,' Craven said as he folded his bony arms on the desk. 'How would you feel about doubling your initial weight?
Emily was silent, her mind hard at work calculating the numbers. '248,' She said blankly. 'You want me to eat myself up to 248 pounds?
'Precisely,' Craven said. 'The weight your body would be carrying is equal to two starting versions of you. The experiment would hold far more, shall I say, 'oomph' at that point, don't you think?
Emily sighed. 'I can see your point. I just don't know if I want to be any bigger than I already am. I feel so huge, you know?
Craven raised his arms. 'Look Emily, I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm just putting the offer out there in case you want to push a little higher and achieve those marks.'
Emily went quiet, her expression unreadable.
'I'll think about it,' She finally said. 'I have to get going now sir, but I'll let you know tonight by email. Have a good night professor.'
'No problem,' Professor Craven said as Emily stood up and began to sashay out of his classroom. 'I believe without a doubt you'll do what you think is right Emily, but just know that I have very high hopes for you and your future!

Emily had never been so torn. On one hand, the prospect of gaining 36 more pounds frightened her as she already felt so fat. On the other hand, those extra inches on her waistline would guarantee her the highest possible grade for the assignment. She was lying like a beached elephant seal on her bed, clad only in stretchy gym shorts and a white tank top which she had outgrown to the point where it functioned more as a belly shirt. She didn't want to be fatter, but she wanted that A+, and the duelling desires eventually made her develop a grinding headache after pondering on her bed for the past few hours. She had to decide, her health and personal wellbeing or her grades. Hell, she was already guaranteed to pass, but what was 36 more pounds really on her already obese frame?
'Morbid obesity? Emily thought sadly as she kneaded the doughy padding of her stomach with one hand. 'Do I want to be morbidly obese or just obese?
At her current size Emily was having trouble even imagining what she'd look and feel like even heavier than her current weight, and over the hours she thought about the subject her mind had steadily rationalised the prospect of gaining the extra pounds. Because really, how different could weighing 248 pounds be compared to 212? It wasn't like she could start losing weight yet anyway, and her appetite had been rendered enormous from her gorging, so what did she really have to lose in gaining 36 measly pounds?
She shut her eyes, knowing she had just come to a decision. Fine, she was going to get fatter, but who would help her do it? Emily thought about Steve, who was still waiting for a confirmation from her on whether their relationship was still a thing or not. If anyone was good at making her fat, it was Steve, but yet...
Allison's smooth, rational voice began to puncture through her subconscious: 
'Em just accept it, if you move forward with Steve he's gonna want you big, simple as that... 'Well you know he likes fat girls, fat girls getting fatter to be more precise...'
Emily sighed and ran a hand through her hair. As much as she still wanted Steve, the rational side of her knew it would only be a pathway to resentment and heartbreak after the 36 pounds had been gained and she would begin her quest to lose it. After wiping a couple of tears from her face she texted a cruelly brief breakup text to Steve. She wouldn't be able to cope with seeing his heartbreak in person, nor would she have been able to control herself either. As far as she was concerned, this was exactly what texting was for. Her phone blew up almost immediately with Steve's irate and emotional messages, begging to see her and talk things out. Emily let them blow over, quietly crying on her bed as the gap between her phone's message notifications began to taper off before finally going silent. As soon as she had composed herself, she sent Allison a brief message.
Emily: I need ur help again
Allison: With what?
Emily: I think u know what I mean
Allison: I'll be right over

To be continued...