Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

9 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

@dinosaurman24 Well I can't link to it and I don't think I'm allowed to upload it here either as it has nudity...and nothing to do with Curvage in this case.

Google is your friend though, I can't explain it any other way without breaking rules :huh: 

hahah yeah no worries, already found it! ^&^   Soooo hot!

On 11/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Maria Alive said:

@polkvision@M_ustang1 Thank you so much, I could really use a great cook , having tasty hot meals around would definitely help to up the pounds ;) 

PS: Also noticed how my weight gain journey became a hair growth journey as well :P .

@jim bell Thanks! I hope to fatten my booty even more though! I loved doing the smoking video as well, too bad it's becoming quite the habit :rolleyes:... 

There is unfornately Zero upside for a gainer who is addicted to cigarettes.Nicotine speeds up the metabolism.The smoke dulls the taste buds so food is less enjoyable.Thats why people who quit often gain a Lot of weight.Like 15 lbs a month and not trying.I hope you have success in keeping it as just a Video thing. You're very nice and beautuful.

Hello Maria welcome to curvage. Wow, you're a very, very cute and beauty. Every single pic of you, i don't know if a look to your eyes, lips, or tights. And damn, i can't take my eyes of your tongue tights, legs and bumm. You're like Nordic goddess. 

Almost forget. It's pretty amazing, a least to me, the fact of you get out of be vegan to grow gaining. I imagine this was hard to you for make this decision. Anyway, for keeping gaining, was a right decision. Kisses. 

On 15.11.2017 at 10:54 PM, Maria Alive said:

Tried to stuff myself into an old outfit after dinner... and welp, it's safe to say that these shorts won't hold out much longer :P . 

18 - booty shorts.png  17 - booty shorts.png   05 - booty shorts.pngbooty n belly.png

16 - booty shorts.png   15 - booty shorts.png07 - booty shorts.png06 - booty shorts.png

Those shorts surely never have been looking sweeter on your great growing curves. You are looking adorable and I have to declare, that a new goddess of shorts is born. Your cute thighs are stunning too. Thre is still space in those shorts that wants to be filled with some sweet new extrapounds.

On 11/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Maria Alive said:

@polkvision@M_ustang1 Thank you so much, I could really use a great cook , having tasty hot meals around would definitely help to up the pounds ;) 

PS: Also noticed how my weight gain journey became a hair growth journey as well :P .

@jim bell Thanks! I hope to fatten my booty even more though! I loved doing the smoking video as well, too bad it's becoming quite the habit :rolleyes:... 

I've actually noticed a bit of hair your growing on that chubby belly of yours! is that what your referring too? that is sooo amazingly hot if so! have you always had that or is that new also? 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

Hello Maria welcome to curvage. Wow, you're a very, very cute and beauty. Every single pic of you, i don't know if a look to your eyes, lips, or tights. And damn, i can't take my eyes of your tongue tights, legs and bumm. You're like Nordic goddess. 

Almost forget. It's pretty amazing, a least to me, the fact of you get out of be vegan to grow gaining. I imagine this was hard to you for make this decision. Anyway, for keeping gaining, was a right decision. Kisses. 

Thank you Eeucomisso! a Nordic goddess, I wish :P

And it was a though choice, and I'll always continue to eat partly plant-based but I won't bore you guys with ethics and health benefits. Heck, we're here to get fat!  

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, drewmoney14 said:

I've actually noticed a bit of hair your growing on that chubby belly of yours! is that what your referring too? that is sooo amazingly hot if so! have you always had that or is that new also? 

Yes I have some baby hairs on my belly, I tend to keep it as it turns blond during summer anyways. I've always had some fuzz there, but I was actually referring to starting my journey with chin length hair and a shaved nape. The hairs on my belly make it extra soft though :rolleyes:

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Bigjoedo said:

You look amazing!! Are you pregnant, in one picture you look like you are?

I have a short waist compared to most models here, so whenever I stuff myself I'm looking more pregnant then actually stuffed..

Especially if I add some coke or inflation in the mix. I personally don't mind ;) .. 

• Curvage Model

I had my own personal 'Dutch' Thanksgiving last Sunday, where I ate 5000+ calories... I felt SO FULL :D

These are a couple of before pictures and two that clearly show the aftermath.. I could barely walk after eating all of that!

I'm amazed how I still have abs every morning, I wish they'd just disappear already :rolleyes:... 

bfr und ftr.png

thnx - 07.png

thnx - 06.png

thnx - 05.png

thnx - 04.png

thnx - 03.png

thnx - 02.png

thnx - 01.png

• Curvage Model

My belly went from 30 to 34,5 inches, might not be my biggest growth wise but it's definitely my biggest calorie stuffing within an hour! 

I hope to do more massive challenges like this to see if this is what will push me over the 154 lbs edge. 

thnx - 13.png

thnx - 12.png

thnx - 11.png

thnx - 10.png

thnx - 09.png

thnx - 08.png

• Curvage Model

I used to be a food blogger, or at least tried to be when I was still vegan. I made the most beautiful pictures of my fruit and vegetable salads.

Now, I take the most awful food pics, like that blob of mash, but it was super delicious and I'd do it all over again next year! 

PS: I only ate the two chicken legs visible in the picture. The remaining bags of chicken served as lunch the next day :P . 

Mashed potatoes 
- Potatoes - 3 lbs - 1026 calories 
- bacon fat “spekvet” - 200 grams -  1010 calories
- rapeseed oil - 60 grams - 539 calories
- butter - 110 grams - 811 calories
- whole fat milk  - 300 grams - 186 calories 

Whole chicken legs 
- grilled chicken legs x 2 - 736 calories 

Oreo ice cream milkshake
- vanilla coconut icecream - 200 grams - 881 calories
- 10 oreo’s - 506 calories 
- whole fat cream - 75 grams - 107 calories  

355,9 grams of carbohydrates 

food - 03.png

food - 02.png

food - 01.png

• Curvage Model

My goal with this meal was to pop the buttons on my booty shorts, but I failed that attempt..so, as my 'punishment' ( and as a replacement for the fact that I can't get turkey in the Netherlands

I rubbed my entire body with a block of buttery goodness in that shiny pink bikini..

just put your oven to 180C and I'm ready to go B)

thnx-gif---01.gif

thnx-gif---02.gif

thnx-gif---03.gif

thnx-gif---04.gif

thnx-gif---05.gif

thnx-gif---06.gif

I almost never post on this site... but I have to say that Maria, you are amazing. You mentioned you have a short torso - I actually love that about you, it makes you look that much more like a round ball. Imagine how you'll look in about 50 pounds or so... I don't think you'll ever see those abs again. :D You might be developing a permanent waddle soon as well, with how thick and chubby those legs are becoming. Again, you're amazing. Thank you for giving us so much :D