Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

On 12/2/2017 at 2:28 PM, Gabore said:

Wow! You have gotten incredibly chubby and curvaceous! I'm amazed about your new curves, you have a lot of new sensual shapes all over your body, had you noticed?

Specially your legs and belly, your love handles are developing nice too ^_^
It's a lot more of you to appreciate now! 
Love to follow 

It’s kinda neat to see the curves drawn out like this. CURVAGE!!!!

• Curvage Model

Every bite of this dinner makes my belly expand with that buttery cheesy goodness…but I wasn't able to finish it entirely...

...so I decided to inflate on top of that dinner as well ;) .

And this was the result, from 31 inches to over 35- inches! I love how round my belly looks when I'm inflated -on top off a stuffing <3

Christmas - 05.png

Christmas - 03.png

Christmas - 04.png

Christmas - 06.png

Christmas - 08.png

Christmas - 02.png

Christmas - 01.png

Christmas - 07.png

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-16 at 18.10.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-21 at 17.15.43.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 22-12-2017 at 9:00 PM, ylledeuce said:

You have the sexiest ass and thighs! Absolute perfection!!  Keep on stuffing that gorgeous body of yours, in no time you will look inflated just from food.

Thank you, I really hope so! I'm so sick of being thin on top and a blubber party on the bottom. On one hand the before and after stuffing images are awesome but I'd rather have a permanent jiggly food belly to play with ;) .

On 23-12-2017 at 2:04 AM, rambler said:

wow! you have curls! I love curlY! not only curvy! :D and the most important beautiful face... and worm smile which many girls lack :)

Thank you! My hair has been growing like crazy ever since I'm gaining. Smiling is super important, how else would you know how happy I am with my body <3 

18 hours ago, StuffitInn said:

Happy too hear your gaining again you wear it so well and I love how big and greedy your appetite is! Please keep stuffing yourself like this!

I've never stopped gaining, I'm just slow :P ! But thank you, I love doing massive stuffing's. I always need to push my body to it's limit in order to gain, not that I'm complaining :rolleyes:

• Curvage Model

I took these a few weeks ago when it was snowing in the Netherlands - that..barely happens here. 

It was freezing cold.. But what the heck, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas :P ! 

I'll be eating for the upcoming 3 days.. and hope to come back with some new Christmas pounds. 

01 - jinggle ballz.png

02 - jinggle ballz.png

11 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

I took these a few weeks ago when it was snowing in the Netherlands - that..barely happens here. 

It was freezing cold.. But what the heck, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas :P ! 

I'll be eating for the upcoming 3 days.. and hope to come back with some new Christmas pounds. 

Epically hot! 

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, SandwichmakerJoe said:

I want to cook for you, you sexy beast

And I wish I had a cook, piling on the pounds would be so much easier! 

8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Just got back from your DeviantArt. I noticed you're also into feet stuff. So, lemme know if you need someone to feed you in exchange for a footjob. I'm your man.

Woah sorry, I hope you mean that in video/webcam format :lol: !