Food Balloon

I'd just like to introduce myself briefly. Like the name implies, I love to stuff my self until my belly looks like I swallowed a balloon, or just strate up inflate it. I'm a huge foodie and feedee, sometimes bordering on gluttony. I'm also trying to gain some weight to get up to 160 to 180lbs. I'm hoping I can fit right into here.

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, Food Balloon said:

I'd just like to introduce myself briefly. Like the name implies, I love to stuff my self until my belly looks like I swallowed a balloon, or just strate up inflate it. I'm a huge foodie and feedee, sometimes bordering on gluttony. I'm also trying to gain some weight to get up to 160 to 180lbs. I'm hoping I can fit right into here.

I think you fit pretty well here indeed! ;)

From your last set of pics I've seen there is a gorgeous lady with you.. can you tell us more about you? Have you started piling the pounds on by accident or on purpose? Your girlfriend was the one who started you on this path or is she just following your development out of curiosity?

Thanks, and keep having fun! ;)

It's actually been a long haul for me. I'd struggled with weight as a kid, never happy in the underweight category. Not for lack of trying though, I eat as much as I do now! I just never had the income to pursue this until the past couple years, and I'm still trying to figure out how best to gain weight. When I met my girlfriend, now fiancee, we both found out that we shared the same interests and are both trying to gain weight. She has a much higher goal(200-240) than I do, so I end up encouraging her more often than I go after my own weight gain.

Though she wasn't in my last grouping of photos. I have a tendancy to slip into a more femenine outfit when at home. Cross dressing is a thing for me since I've come to be comfy with the slight female form I have.