A bit of a belly

333Blebleble333

Hello, I've started a new weight gain story and I thought that some people here might enjoy it... If you would be interested in my other stories, you can check them here https://333blebleble333.deviantart.com/

A bit of a belly

I stepped on a scale. I had to crane my neck just slightly in order to see the numbers on the scale over the curve of my belly. “Yep, it has happened at last.” It was destined to come and now… Now the time has finally come apparently. I’ve been dancing around it, nearing to that significant point, for a while. Today is the day, I’m officially two hundred pounds. For some people, most girls I know, it would be a reason to freak out, but not for me. After all I accepted my fate long ago. It would be stupid not to, I knew myself too well for that. I was a glutton and I wasn’t ashamed to admit it. And if it meant I would have to carry around a bit of a belly, so be it. My soft, round and squishy tummy, that seemed to steal almost every extra pound for itself, was here to stay and I was cool with it. I’d even go so far and say that it looked sexy and sometimes at night I couldn’t keep my hands of it.

I started getting fat, because let’s face it, 200 means pretty fat, about five years ago. My parents were getting divorced back then and as an only child with no one to turn to I took it pretty badly. I started to seek comfort in food, which obviously resulted in couple extra pounds. At the time I didn’t quite achieve as much of self-acceptance as I have now and was pretty bummed about it. My classmates weren’t really the most compassionate and mocked me because of those extra few pounds without showing any sign of mercy. I’ve never really understood why people do it. Does it make them feel better about themselves? Do they get pleasure from seeing their peers broke into tears? Anyway… It only sent me to look for joy hidden in a carton of ice-cream. Back then however I was more determined to stay slim and so I tried to burn off the extra calories. Because of that the damage to my body turned up a lot smaller than it could have been.

It took me a couple of months before I finally realized how much I actually enjoyed eating. I wasn’t resisting the urge to eat, never denying myself anything, but I did spend plenty of time exercising. For a long time I was trying to balance the larger income of calories with burned off calories, but I was failing. A pound here and another there… Eventually I gave up. Why would I kept torturing myself to stay thin, if it didn’t even work that well? It was only prolonging the inevitable.

A knock on the bathroom door brought me back into present. “Hurry up! You’re gonna be late!” My mother’s high pitched voice sounded clearly through the door.

“Give me a second, I’ll be right there!” I shouted in annoyance. “I can’t even have moment for myself…” I mumbled under my breath.

Today was the first day of my last year of high school. And there I stood in all of my two hundred pound glory, clad in my tighter-than-I-remembered clothes. My belly strained the top as it stuck out farther than my B-cups filling breasts. I struggled to button my jeans, having to suck in my stomach with all of my might, before finally succeeding. The time to go shopping was looming closer as the pants gave me a solid muffin top. I tied my long blonde hair into a ponytail and swaying my curvy hips from side to side, I walked out of the bathroom.

The wonderful aroma of frying butter filled my nostrils and I followed it into the kitchen without hesitation. In the kitchen I was greeted with a plate of pancakes stacked up high just waiting to be devoured. I landed my lovely shaped bottom upon the chair, filling its seat nicely, and without further ado I drowned the pancakes in syrup.

“Is that going to be enough, Liz? I can always make you more pancakes.”

I looked at the mountain of pancakes before nodding. “I’m sure, I’ll have enough.” I already knew where all those pancakes will end up. I patted my evergrowing belly.

In a way my parent’s divorce was the best thing that could happen to me. I know how weird it sounds, but it is how it is. Officially I lived with my mom, but since my dad lived less than 15 minutes away, I spent pretty much the same amount of time with both of them. And they were pampering me beyond measure. They did whatever they thought could to sway me to their side. I was sure I would have heard by now about how bad my eating habits were otherwise.

Making my way through the massive breakfast I thought about how great it was that Kurt, my mom’s boyfriend, has already left. Kurt was… not very handsome, nor was he rich. He frowned all the time, disgruntled and I wasn’t sure if I ever saw him smile. I honestly didn’t know what mom saw in him. Sometimes I wondered if the only reason she got together with him was because she was too afraid to end up alone. I knew that with her great looks, her wide feminine hips that I inherited and the above average bosom that I unfortunately wasn’t blessed with, mom could definitely find someone much, much better.

I let out a long, satisfied sigh, while rubbing the outwardly expanded stomach. The mountain was conquered and all the pancakes found their way inside my distinctive middle. The weird thing was that I could go for a bit more. Even I was occasionally surprised by my growing appetite. Although my jeans were without a doubt happy there wasn’t any more, because the button groaned under the pressure as it was. It held, at least for now.

It would have been delightful if I could just waste my time between meals as I did throughout the entire summer, but I knew I had to get going. Reluctantly I rose to my full height of 5 and half feet and headed out of the intimacy of my mother’s apartment.

I didn’t have many friends, but it didn’t bother me. Going out wasn’t really my idea of having fun, I much rather stayed at home, playing video games or watching movies while snacking intensely. The one close friend I did have was Becca. Three years ago, when we first met, we didn’t become instant friends, but since neither of us really fitted with the rest of our classmates, we were sort of pushed together. As unwilling as we were at first, it only made sense, for obvious outsiders like us, to stick together rather than drift through the high school jungle on our own. It came as a pleasant surprise when we found out how much we had in common.

I remembered well the girl I met three years ago. Becca was just five feet tall and as skinny as a girl can possibly be, without being down right anorexic. I recalled how shy and uncomfortable she was around people back then or how she struggled with her lack of self-esteem. A lot can change in three years. She was a prime example of that.

“Liz!” I heard Becca’s familiar voice coming from a far. I looked around, but I couldn’t see her. “Hey, Liz!” Becca’s voice sounded behind me, much closer this time. I turned around just in time to find myself on the receiving end of an enthusiastic hug. Two soft orbs pressed against my protruding gut and a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my body, squeezing the life out of me.

“C-can’t breathe.”

After what felt like an eternity, Becca finally let me escape from her deadly embrace and I could finally take a look at my best friend who I haven’t seen in two months. In the past three years Becca developed in more than one way. She… gained some weight. I couldn’t help but feel a bit responsible for that. It wasn’t as if I forced her to eat more or anything, but hanging out with me, she surely caught a thing or two from me. Some days it almost looked as if she was intentionally trying to keep up with me, as if we were in some sort of a competition. Of course, I would have won every time. The extra weight… Honestly it looked great on her! She developed into somewhat of a top heavy hourglass and I had to admit she looked hot as hell.

Looking at her now, I could barely believe my eyes. She looked huge! Well, her juggs did. From my position I couldn’t really judge anything apart from her breasts but, that was enough. Her shirt clung tightly to her form, with outlines of her bra clearly visible. And clearly inadequate! Becca’s boobs were spilling over the cups of her too small bra. Apparently I wasn't the only one who gained couple of pounds over the summer.

Apart from the changes to her body in last three years she developed a habit of dying her hair crazy colors. The vibrant blue hair falling past her shoulders proved there hasn’t been a change in this matter during the summer. To be fair for her it was pretty conservative in comparison with some of her previous creations.

Becca buried her finger into an exposed skin of my belly, my shirt must have ridden up without me noticing. “Hey, buddy,” Becca started to talk with my protruding middle. “You certainly look like you had great summer!” She grabbed it with both of her hands and shook my soft, jiggly belly.

“Hey, stop playing with my fat!” I slapped her hand and pulled down my shirt.

“There’s more than enough of it for both of us now, it’s not my fault you couldn’t keep your ass out of the fridge.” Becca said giggling.

“Like you’re the one to talk… Look at those tits of yours!” I pointed at her bosom that quivered with her every slight move.

Becca straighten her back and thrust her well-endowed chest forward proudly. “Oh, you like them? Could you believe I can’t even fit them in G cups anymore?” Becca bragged shamelessly. I could only stare at her wobbling chest with a badly hidden envy.

The day at school went as slow as first school days usually go. The unending administrational bullshit, we’ve all heard at least thousand times before, kept going on and on and by the time anything worthy of knowing came around, my mind was already too dull to really pay any attention. Throughout the day my head felt heavier and heavier until finally it felt too heavy to be supported by my hand and I lay it down on my desk. I drifted into sleep.

I jumped in my seat, sending my flabby middle into motion, when a hand touched my shoulder. Sleepily I started to look around.

“You were really asleep, weren’t you?” Becca giggled. “Come on, the class is over and it’s time for lunch.”

At the mention of lunch my stomach growled hungrily. “I could definitely eat something. I wonder what they have in cafeteria today…” I said, rising to my feet.

“Weren’t you at all listening today? The cafeteria is closed and it will be for a couple of weeks. We’ll have to go somewhere else.”

“Oh, crap!” I cursed. “Is there anything close by, where we could go?”

“I don’t really know… Well, I just realized, there’s one of those all you can eat type of buffets, I think!”

“You know, I’ve never been in one of those before… Isn’t it expensive?” I asked, before stretching my back. The motion lifted my shirt, exposing my round belly to the world. Fortunately we were all alone.

Becca poked my gut. “I’m sure we can get our money’s worth!”

“Me? Sure! I don’t if you will be up to the challenge, though.” I smiled at her provocatively.

“What?! I bet I can eat more than you!”

“Maybe in your dreams! Where would you even put that much food?” Now it was my time to poke her middle, which was completely overshadowed by her sizeable assets. My finger sunk into more soft flesh than I expected.

The place where we would get our sustenance was decided and so Becca lead the way to the buffet. While we were walking we were catching up on stuff we didn’t manage during recesses. Our conversation mostly consisted of shows and video games we watched and played, throughout the summer.

Upon entering the buffet we were immediately struck by a combination of various delightful smells, making my mouth water and sending my mind into overdrive.

Without hesitation we started to pile up our plates with food. I wasn’t even paying much attention to what I was putting on my plate, focusing more on how much I could fit on it.

We sat down in a booth with our equally overfilled plates and started shoveling the food into our awaiting mouths.

“Loser brings the desserts.” Becca announced.

With my mouth preoccupied with chewing I acknowledged it by nodding. “Make sure you’ll bring me enough.” I said after I swallowed the large mouthful. Mere moments have passed and I was on my way for the first refill. Becca was right behind me.

Plate after plate I made my way through the meals the buffet offered. Amazingly enough Becca was always just one step behind me. I was getting quite full myself when she finally conceded. I raised my hands in victory, and laughed in delight. “I was only just getting started!” I lied, rubbing salt in the wounds. In reality I was relieved I wouldn’t have to eat much more.

With loud POP the button flew away from my jeans, my belly immediately surging forward into the newly created space. “Oops! Guess I’ll have to go shopping sooner than I planned!” I proclaimed with laughter.

Becca obviously wasn’t very happy about the outcome of our little competition, but this put a mild smile on her face.

Reluctantly Becca rose to her feet and headed for food one last time in order to bring me the dessert I won. To be honest I kinda wished she wouldn’t.

“Are you insane?!” I almost shouted staring with widened eyes on the plate before me.

“I thought you were only getting started.” Becca replied, her voice dripping with faked innocence.

“Yeah, but… That doesn’t mean I can eat this huge cheesecake! Can you even imagine how many calories this thing has?!”

“I’d never thought you of all people will be counting calories…”

“Me neither! That’s how insane it is!” To be honest I was extremely tempted to try eating the whole thing, but the other side of me, the rational one, screamed at me not to dare. For once I was listening to it.

“If you’ll manage to eat it, I’ll… I’ll buy you new jeans!” Becca challenged me.

That actually was an interesting proposal. The biggest reason why I didn’t update my wardrobe prior to this was my financial situation. Well, it wasn’t as if I didn’t have any money, but my daily snacks were getting more expensive every few weeks. “Alright, I’ll do it.” Still hesitant I picked up first slice of the cheesecake and took a bite.

“Well, cover me in gravy and call me a biscuit! You really did it!” Becca exclaimed in disbelief.

I leaned back in my seat and tried to get a bit more comfortable. It was obviously impossible with how much food I just crammed inside of me. My gut was bloated and rested on my thighs. I wanted to say something but the only thing that came out when I opened my mouth was a loud burp. I looked across the table at Becca and blushed. For some reason I couldn’t get the image of Becca covered in gravy out of my head.

• 9 months later...

Part 2

For me there was nothing quite like the feeling of a full stomach, so maybe you can imagine how I felt after eating an entire cheesecake. I’ve been in a state close to an absolute bliss. I’m not sure if I ever in my short life felt this good. I rubbed my distended stomach. The fact that we were still inside the buffet was the only reason why I didn’t moan in pleasure.

“I still can’t believe you made me eat the whole freaking cake!” I complained loudly.

“I still can’t believe you actually ate it!” Becca’s voice was filled with awe.

“Just look at this gut!” I poked the exposed flesh of my bloated stomach. “There’s no way I can pull my shirt over this thing. I can’t walk in public all the way home like this!”

“I don’t think you’ll have any other choice…” Becca stated matter-of-factly and I knew she was right.

Half an hour later we were on our way to my father’s flat. We weren’t ready to say our goodbyes just yet and so we decided to hangout instead and dad’s place was the ideal spot to do so. The fact it was also the closest to the buffet was just a nice bonus.

I was skipping along the way in childlike glee, which was quite an impressive feat considering how full and how expanded my midsection was. Usually after a large meal like this I was lethargic and sleepy, this day however was quite different. I don’t know if it was because of the nice warm weather or the pleasant breeze on the exposed skin of my overfilled belly. Maybe it was the fact that I was reunited with my closest friend. Perhaps it was everything put together. Whatever the reason was it left me in better careless mood and with more energy than I had in a while. “People are staring at us!” I giggled.

“Don’t be so modest. They are staring at you.” Becca said walking fast to keep up with me, her breasts jiggling wildly.

“Yeah, I know. They would be staring at both of us if you flashed your tits at them!”

“I am not flashing my tits!” Becca exclaimed indignantly. “What is wrong with you?”

“Don’t know.” I said laughing. “Sugar high?” Mischievous grin spread over my face as a silly idea formed in my mind. I made two quick steps and belly first I bumped into Becca. Poor little Becca surprised by the sudden impact of a larger and heavier body stumbled and struggled to keep her balance, causing an earthquake on her sizeable chest. I couldn’t help but stare at her majestic bosom as it wobbled for a few seconds before coming to a halt.

“Oh, give me a break you big child! I’m too full to fool around.” Becca puffed out, hand placed on her swollen belly. “If I wanted to deal with little kids I could go home and babysit my brother!”

“Oh, you’re such a buzz kill.” I whined in a faked disappointment. Watching the curve of Becca’s breasts heaving up and down with her every breath already shifted my attention elsewhere. Why was it so fascinating to me?

“You can stare at them all you want, I’m still not flashing them.”

Caught staring I blushed a little in embarrassment.

We finally arrived at our destination. As I said before, my father’s flat was the perfect place to spend time in. My dad… I don’t think he dated anyone since the divorce. And I think he was fine with it. As a result his home turned into somewhat of an introvert’s heaven. Despite his age, my dad liked to play video games. It was one of those things that were driving mom crazy when they were still together. For dad and me, it was a much welcomed common ground that made us closer.

“So what do you want to watch?” Becca shouted from the living room.

“Just choose something.” I yelled back from a different room, struggling to get out of the uncomfortable skintight jeans. Now if I could find something with elastic band…

I was striding through my room with determination. I didn’t spend much time here during the summer, but I knew I left something in here. I had this weird habit to make stashes of snacks wherever I was spending time for a longer time periods and my dad’s place wasn’t an exception. After opening my drawer where I kept my underwear I shouted. “Eureka!”

I emerged from my room changed into my sweatpants that were also feeling a bit tighter than they used to, carrying three large bags of chips and a handful of chocolate bars.

“Are you sure you want to eat more?” Becca asked me looking at the chips. “You’re looking seriously preggers right now…”

Looking down at my protruding belly I knew she was right. With my distinctive physique I probably could pass for a pregnant lady even with an empty stomach, now with my middle swollen from the large amount of food I ate earlier at the buffet, I definitely looked more like a pregnant person rather than just a fat one.

“Besides, you just ate that huge cheesecake!” Becca added. “Aren’t you full?”

I shrugged. “Not really?” I said unsure, surprising even myself. “Not anymore… It’s just a little snack anyway. Why would anyone even want to watch a movie without snacks?” I lowered my plush posterior onto the couch and tore one of the bags of chips open, digging in immediately. “Help yourself.” I said with mouth full with chips.

I honestly cannot say what movie we were watching. With me more concerned about my snacks, the movie turned into a blur. My appetite was getting larger day by day and I did nothing to contain it. Too greedy to stop stuffing my face I kept eating, munching loudly. I knew I got a few glances from Becca, but it meant very little to me at the time.

By the time the movie was reaching its final five minutes, all the treats were gone, packed tightly in my stomach. I wasn’t sure if Becca had anything or if I ate it all on my own. I leaned back and rubbed my round midsection and let out a satisfied moan. I was so stuffed I couldn’t possibly eat another bite. Too full to think clearly, my mind was getting hazy.

Becca gazed at my globular gut that was bulging over the waistband of my sweats. “I never stood a chance in that buffet, did I?” She shook her head. “No wonder you’re getting so fat!”

“Gee, thanks! That’s so very nice of you!” I sniffled and wiped off nonexistent tears from my eyes. “You really know how to hurt one’s feelings!”

“Oh, shut it you drama queen!” Becca jumped to her feet and moved in front of me. She leaned forward, offering a great view of her overfilled cleavage and grabbed my taut middle with both of her hands. “Besides it’s hardly my fault you look like you’ve swallowed a basketball.”

I reluctantly tore my gaze from her plump bosom and looked into her bright green eyes. “I kinda feel like I did too…”

“I’m gonna get something to drink. You want anything?”

“Just water, thanks.”

Becca glanced down at my belly one more time, before she turned around and headed into the kitchen. I could only stare in fascination at her swaying hips and her round bottom walking away from me. What the hell is wrong with me today?

When Becca disappeared in the kitchen, I pulled out my phone from my purse and texted both of my parents, informing them that I would stay at dad’s place for the night. Frankly, I was too full to be willing to go to mom’s. Besides I haven’t seen my dad since before the summer.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games. While we were playing I couldn’t stop glancing at Becca’s mind blowing profile. Her giant rack worked as a magnet for my eyes as it overshadowed her little soft tummy.

The only reason we stopped playing was a loud growl that sounded throughout the entire room. Becca’s face was turning red with embarrassment. I couldn’t believe it! For once it wasn’t my stomach making a fuss while emitting sounds.

“Oh, someone’s hungry!” I poked the soft pudge around her middle. “What would you like little guy?”

“Could you stop talking to my belly please?” My crimson faced best friend asked, frustrated.

“At least you know how it feels.” I replied. “Besides it started it!”

Now it was the time for my stomach to join the conversation as well. A little nervous rumble sounded, as if my stomach wasn’t sure if it’s ok for it to be empty again, despite everything I managed to consume throughout the day. Becca giggled and I let out a sigh. “Does pizza sound alright for you?”

I ordered three pizzas for the two of us, rationalizing I could always eat the leftovers next day. It was very unlikely there would be any leftovers though. With my appetite and Becca’s competitive personality, there was no way any pizza could survive the night.

I couldn’t wait for the pizza to arrive. With every passing moment I became hungrier and hungrier and when the doorbell finally rang I was absolutely starving. Becca seemed to be in a similar state because she rushed to the door with me as if she hadn’t eaten in ages. The pizza guy looked genuinely scared when the short, top heavy beauty tore the pizzas from his hands and ran inside with them. I forced the money into his now empty hands and shut the door in his face before running after Becca to get my fair share of the food.

Slice by slice the cheesy delight was disappearing inside our hungry bellies. In a record time we each devoured an entire pizza and started to make our way through the last pie. With our initial ravenous hunger sated, we were eating at much slower pace, enjoying the flavors.

Becca let out a burp and leaned back, massaging her distended stomach. “Oh my god, I’m so full! You’re a terrible influence, you know that right?!” She said, her hands still glued to her belly. “Just look at this gut!”

“Oh, please! I bet you can’t even see it over those tits of yours!”

“Well… I can’t. But I can feel it! And it’s fucking huge!” She exclaimed. “I think I gained a few pounds today…”

“Uhm.” I looked and pointed down at my swollen, almost spherical, well fed midsection that was filling my lap. “No, THIS is huge. You’re just little bloated… Besides even if you’d gain some weight, I have no doubt it’ll go straight to your chest as always.”

“Yeah, I guess…”

We were sitting there caressing our respective overstuffed, aching bellies for good twenty minutes, when Becca heaved herself off the couch. “I guess, I should go…” She leaned to me and embraced me in a hug, with her boobs pressing against my chin. “See ya tomorrow.”

“See ya. Oh, would you please throw out the pizza boxes on your way?”

“Sure.”

Then I was alone, sitting in silence. Becca’s wonderful smell still lingered, overwhelming my senses. I was stunned and I couldn’t think of anything but her.

Not even five minutes have passed since Becca left, when I heard a key rattling in the lock. I immediately pulled down my shirt, trying to cover my gut. “Hey Liz.” Dad’s voice sounded from the front door. “I hope you’re hungry, ‘cause I brought us some pizza!”
I could’ve said I’ve already eaten. I definitely should’ve said I’ve already eaten, but even as full as I was after a whole day of stuffing myself, I still felt like I could eat some more. After a lot of effort I managed to get up from the couch, but my dad was already entering the room. Dad placed the two pizza boxes on the table and we hugged. I was only too aware of the contrast between my fat gut and his lean body. There was a good chance I weighed more than he did, despite being a head shorter than him, but I tried not to think about it.

“Hi dad… I missed you.”

I took a first bite of my first slice and immediately realized I made a huge mistake. I didn’t want to eat anymore, but at the same time there was nothing I wanted to do more. With every bite I felt like I was going to burst, but I simply couldn’t stop myself. I ate slowly, enjoying the taste, fighting through the pain. I was in agony! I don’t know what was driving me forward. Was it greed or just pure gluttony? I didn’t know and I didn’t care. All I knew was that I had to eat it all. I had to stuff myself, until I couldn’t possibly eat anymore. Tears of pain were streaming down my cheeks, but I didn’t stop. I swallowed the last mouthful and groaned. Agonizing pain was grasping my stomach, but it felt so damn good at the same time! My mind was clouded and I couldn’t really focus at anything. I started rubbing my large gut, imagining my hands were Becca’s hands.

I woke up the following morning covered in sweat and couldn’t remember anything after finishing my second dinner. I stumbled my way into the bathroom and took a thorough shower. It was apparent that yesterday’s events took a toll on my body. My belly was bloated, noticeably larger than it was the day before.

I was desperately searching through my closet. Nothing seemed to fit my ever-growing body. At last I emerged with a piece of clothing that could work. It was a long summer dress I haven’t worn in over a year, but it was made to be very loose. And it was… mostly. Unfortunately it wasn’t made for someone with my particular body type. Few things were, to be honest. I had to suck in my stomach with all my might to pull down the supposedly loose dress over it. How insane is that! Unfortunately it also meant the fabric was very tight around my midsection, which only further emphasized its size. I let out a sigh. “I really need to go get some new clothes soon.”

My dad has already left for work, but he left for me a box of donuts on the table. Because of everything I ate last night I wasn’t really hungry, but there was no way I would pass on them. Lost in the sweet flavors I wasn’t paying much attention to what I was doing and before I knew it, all six donuts disappeared in the abyss of my stomach and I was licking my fingers clean. A satisfied smile spread across by face, I felt great!

It was still early in the morning, but the weather outside was already getting hot. Droplets of sweat appeared on my forehead as I was strolling my way to school. Maybe it was only my imagination, but I could swear that almost everyone I passed by on the street was looking at my bulging gut. I couldn’t blame them really, in the dress outlining my belly I looked ready to pop…

Nearing the school building I spotted a familiar blue headed figure. Becca was wearing a low cut top today. The top was struggling to contain her large bosom, showing a lot of cleavage in the process, which I found very distracting. And looking around me I was hardly the only one. I had to pick up the pace to catch up with her.

“Hey, Becca.”

“Hey!” She shouted excitedly, cheery as ever. “Oh, wow.” She said looking down at my protruding gut.

“Yeah… I really need to buy new clothes…”

“Let’s go to the mall after school. I also could stand some new clothes. Besides I owe you a pair of jeans, don't I?”

The school day wasn’t too different from yesterday, although this time I managed to stay awake the whole time, despite being bored to tears.

After the school was over for the day, Becca and I headed to the nearby mall.

By the time we were done shopping for clothes, I was starving. My stomach was noisily rumbling with displeasure, unused to such a mistreatment. Fortunately, there was a food court in the mall, brimming with various fast food choices and so I could easily fill it to its content. The problem was that I never found fast foods meals to be very filling for some reason and… well, one little burger or a few pieces of fried chicken weren’t usually enough to sate me. Today it took a two person’s bucket of fried chicken with extra fries and three big macs, before I felt pleasantly full. It always made me feel super weird eating so much in public, but it made me feel better that at least Becca wasn’t that far behind… When the meal was over I noticed that my round gut was testing the poor summer dress to its limit.

Once again we were heading to my dad’s place. It must have been quite a view, two teens cradling their swollen, overstuffed bellies while wobbling down the street.

The sun was relentlessly shining down on our heads, torturing us with an unbearable heat. The beads of sweat were trickling down my face. I longed for a relief from this hell and I had a certain one in mind. Sweet, delicious, icy cold relief. I craved ice-cream.

As soon as we arrived to my dad’s flat, I immediately made my way to the kitchen and pulled out a carton of ice-cream from the freezer. I sat down on the couch and placed the ice-cream on my large belly using it as a table. The cold container felt heavenly on my overheated body. I couldn’t wait to dig in.

First spoonful of the frozen delight found its way into my mouth. I looked at Becca. “Want some?”

Becca shook her head and stared at me in disbelief. “I seriously can’t understand… how can you eat again?”

I patted my belly and giggled. “I guess I have a lot of room in there.”

The fabric of my dress groaned from the pressure caused by my swollen midsection. I managed to eat about three quarters of the large container content, before my craving was sated. I exhaled loudly. “Could you please put it back in the freezer?” I asked Becca, handing her the mostly empty box. “I know that if it’ll stay here I’m going to eat it all… And I already feel like I’m about to burst.”

“Yeah, sure.” Becca took the ice-cream from me and disappeared in the kitchen.

The key rattled in the lock and the front door creaked open. A woman I’ve never seen before in my life entered the apartment. I stared at her as a deer in the headlights.

“Uhm, hi.” She smiled nervously. “You must be Liz. I’m Mary, your father’s girlfriend.”

I continued to stare at her dumbfounded.

Mary sighed. “He didn’t tell you about me, did he?”

I shook my head.

Mary sighed again. “Well, I guess that’s your father… We’ve been dating for six months now and he didn’t even mention you were pregnant!”

Badly suppressed laughter sounded from the kitchen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Part 3

I barely contained my laughter when I saw Mary's face going from nervous smile into confused one, only to be quickly substituted by an expression of utter horror.

“I'm afraid I'm only a fat hog that lost all restraint on her gluttony.” I said somewhat apologetically.

“I'm so so sorry. I-I didn't... I-” Mary blurted stumbling on her tongue.  

“Relax, it´s fine. Really! I'm cool with who I am and with its effect on my appearance.” I stated patting my pronounced belly with great affection. This dress is getting way too tight. If I'll keep eating like this I'm gonna end up with a wardrobe malfunction two days in a row… It was a real shame the dress wasn't made from stretchier material. As much as I liked the dress its tightness was starting to get on my nerves.

“Still, I am sorry. I shouldn’t have assumed that… You know.” Mary said fidgeting with her keys nervously.

“Apology accepted.” I smiled at her reassuringly.

I looked Mary up and down properly for the first time and the first thing that caught my attention was how young she looked. She can’t be much older than me! Okay, maybe it was the second thing. At first I couldn’t tear my eyes from her boobs. Let me tell you it takes something really special to impress me with a rack after spending so much time around Becca. Mary was almost as big as Becca was!

It took me another second to fully realize just how beautiful Mary actually was. She was stunning! Totally out of my father’s league. How did they end up together? She was way prettier than my mom ever was and she was quite a heartbreaker in her days! Way prettier than I could ever be. I watched with envy how Mary’s molten gold like hair waved down past her shoulder blades and how was her bosom stretching the fabric of her blouse. I… kinda hated her in that moment, I won’t lie.

Usually I was kinda awkward when meeting new people, but Mary was definitely the more nervous one here. Honestly, she was blushing and she looked so cute doing so, I wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be alright. It didn’t help when Becca bounced into the room shifting the power even more to my side, as we suddenly were two on one.

“This is Becca, our constant appendage.”

“Hey!” Becca cried in protest.

“I meant to say my best friend, obviously.” I chuckled. “As you’ve probably heard, this is Mary, my dad’s secret girlfriend.”

“Nice to meet you.” Mary said, blushing even more.

The afternoon was… awkward. None of us really knew what to do or say. Mary seemed really nice though… except she seemed totally out of her zone. As time went by and we were getting accustomed to each other and we all felt a bit more at ease.

“It’s getting kinda late, I think I should better go.” Becca said, standing up.

“Yeah, me too. Dad’s got to be arriving any moment now and I don’t want to impose.” I said, though I was less willing to get up quickly.

“It’s so late already? I got to get to cooking! Please girls, don’t go. Stay for the dinner, it’s the least I can do.”

Well, I didn’t need any more convincing. Dinner sounded like a great idea. Becca was more reluctant but even she eventually agreed to stay.

Now it was only Becca and me again and we spent the time the same way we did before Mary arrived – mindlessly watching the television. I must admit I found the lovely smells coming from the kitchen quite distracting and wasn’t paying much attention. It didn’t take long and my stomach started to growl in anticipation.

Few minutes before the dinner was ready my dad arrived.

“Why did you not tell me?” I demanded giving him no time to prepare.

“Hey Liz, nice to see you. How was your day? How y-“

“Yeah yeah yeah, hi dad.” I cut him out. “But seriously, why did you not tell me?!”

My father sighed. “You know that I don't like this stuff...” He shrugged. “And I didn't want you to be upset.”

“Why would I be upset?”

“Well, from what I can gather, you're not taking too well that your mother is seeing someone.”

“Yeah, but... Kurt is an asshole.”

“Is he? What did he ever do to you?” Dad asked raising his eyebrow.

“He... I don't know really. He's just so unpleasant...” I don't like Kurt and he makes it quite obvious he’s not thrilled about me either, but how can I explain it to my dad? That we just try to ignore each other most of the time?

“See? I couldn't imagine what it would be like if you two didn't get along, so I kept pushing it further down the road. I guess it came to bite me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.”

“It's fine really... It just came as a bit of a shock, that's all.”

“So you don't mind me having a girlfriend?”

“Well that depends...” I said seriously.

“On what?”

A grin spread across my face. “How good is she in the kitchen?”

I let out a satisfied sigh. I leaned back, cradling my bloated belly that was stretching my dress to its limit. “That! Was! Amazing!” I exclaimed stifling the urge to belch.

“See? I told you she would like you.” My dad said with a smile gently squeezing Mary’s shoulder.

“Would you like some more?” Mary asked, her eyes glowing with kindness and with sweet smile brightening her pretty face.

I do. I still wanted more. The realization dawned upon me. Despite spending a large part of the day stuffing my face, despite already devouring two big helpings for dinner, I still wanted more. But sometimes I had to do the rational thing and stop eating.

“No thanks. I’m full.” I lied. “It was delicious though. I can’t believe for how long dad denied me of your cooking!” I said staring daggers at him, before breaking into laughter. I was weirdly proud of myself for saying no to even more food, thinking it was important to show some sort of restraint every now and then. God knows how poor I was in that regard.

“Come on, let’s go.” Becca said touching my shoulder. “Let’s give the lovebirds some privacy.” She said nodding her head in their direction. Mary was sitting in my father’s lap and they seemed lost far away in their little bubble. Once again I was hit with feelings of envy. I am the one who should be getting dad’s full attention, am I not? I’m his little girl! I glanced down at my midsection. Uhm… maybe not so little, but still…

“Yeah, we should probably head out…”

The sun was hanging pretty low when we stepped out on the mostly empty street, walking to our respective homes. Fortunately we lived quite close to each other and so we shared most of the journey. I noticed Becca was looking at me. “What’s wrong?” I asked looking at my shorter friend.

“Nothing… uhm, it’s just… I’m still amazed by how much food you can fit in that big gut of yours!” Becca said pointing at my distended middle.

“Yeah, that… I’m actually holding back, you know?” Becca gave me doubtful look. “Well, holding back probably isn’t the best way to describe it…” I said grinning, remembering just how much I ate today. “But I’m not even full! I actually feel more constricted by this stupidly tight dress than by the capacity of my stomach!”

Becca’s eyes grew wider in disbelief. “You’ve got to be kidding! Even after all that you’re still hungry?!” Becca exclaimed loudly.

“I wouldn’t say hungry, but… it was kinda difficult to turn down another helping, you know?”

Becca shook her head. “There’s something wrong with you.” She said poking my belly and breaking into laughter. The overstressed fabric groaned at her touch.

“Careful! I like this dress and I’m trying not to breathe too deeply to keep it in one piece.”

“You won’t be able to wear it again anyway…” She scoffed and I knew she was probably right.

“So… what do you think about Mary?” Becca asked.

Memory of my father caressing her rushed into my mind, filling me with an irrational resentment. I took a deep breath, pushing it in the back of my mind, trying to think positively. “She seems nice…” I said. “And her cooking is amazing!” I said patting my belly to emphasize. “The way to girl’s heart is through her stomach.” I said giggling, paraphrasing the old saying. “She’s much better than my mom’s boyfriend, I can tell you that much.” That much is true.

“Yeah, but… I don’t want to be mean or anything, but isn’t she like way too young for your dad?! She’s like five years older than we are! I mean like I can’t imagine being with someone so old… Again, no offense to your dad. I don’t want to make it sound like he’s an old perv or anything.” Becca said.

I giggled. “Yeah, at first I was taken aback too.” I shrugged. “But they seemed to have good chemistry. Besides, can you blame the old perv for liking her?” I smirked. “Mary is gorgeous! And have you seen her tits?! Boy, she’s stacked!” I said laughing again.

“Is she?” Becca asked grinning, heaving up her own humongous bosom. “I haven’t really noticed.”

I stole a glance at Becca’s quivering jugs, sizing them up against the memory of Mary’s pair. “Laugh it up all you want, tit-monster, but she isn’t that much smaller than you are!”

“Yeah, I know.” Becca admitted. “So… you’re really cool with her dating your dad?”

Not really, apparently I’m a jealous bitch. Great, now I despise myself… I shrugged. “I guess… dad seemed happy and who am I to stand in his way? Besides, I learned to live with my mom dating Kurt. Everyone looks good next to him…” Boy, how I hope he isn’t at home…

Just like that I was at the end of my journey and it was time for us to depart. We hugged and I couldn’t help but notice how great Becca smelled even after a long warm day. It was some kind of flowery scent I couldn’t quite place. “See you tomorrow, fatty.” Becca said smirking, poking my midsection.

“See you, Becca. See how I actually used your name because I’m not mean and rude person making hurtful remarks?!” I said in a faked outrage.

“Please, we both know you just couldn’t think of a name referring to my tits fast enough!” She wasn’t wrong.

I’ve entered the old building in which my mom’s apartment was and headed up the stairs. Our apartment was on the third floor and I was used to walking by the stairs even though there was an elevator added to the building couple of years back during reconstruction. The building wasn’t meant to have an elevator though and so there was space for only a small shaft. For some reason the three person elevator tended to be kinda faulty, stopping to work every couple of months. But like I said I was used to taking the stairs and I didn’t even bother calling up the elevator. The time when I was fighting back against my weight gain left me with pretty strong muscles hidden underneath all my fat, so the stairs didn’t really require any extra effort on my part.

When I reached the second floor I was welcomed by an unmistakable smell of mom’s incredible lasagna. I was salivating and it deeply saddened me that I would have to say no to the delicious meal. One more flight of stairs later and I stood in front of our door. The scent was now irresistible. Maybe just a little taste? No, be strong Liz. Be strong!

“Hey mom, I’m home!” I shouted once I was inside, kicking down my boots and fully intending to resist the temptation, go through the kitchen as fast as possible and hide in my room.

As I came into the kitchen, mom was just laying an overfilled plate of lasagna in front of Kurt. “Hi Kurt.” I nodded coldly to him. He grunted something in response, frankly, I didn’t even care.

“Hey honey!” My mom beamed. “Did you eat something? I wasn’t sure whether you’ll be joining us or not, but I made enough for a whole regiment! Are you hungry?”

I took a breath to decline, even though it was breaking my gluttonous heart, but I was interrupted. “For god’s sake, just look at her, April!” Kurt growled gazing at my abdomen. “Does she look like she needs to eat more?!”

I was pissed off and cold hatred grasped my insides. A mischievous grin appeared on my face however. “Actually, I’m absolutely starving! I haven’t had a proper meal all day long, with the school cafeteria closed and all…”

“Oh my poor dear! Sit down, I’ll bring you a plate. How much do you want?”

“Uhm… maybe a bit more than you gave Kurt? I’m absolutely famished!” I said with the perfect amount of ache creeping into my voice.

“And you’re saying the cafeteria is closed? I’ll have to give you some money so you can buy something! You can’t go whole day without eating!” My mom lectured me sternly.

I locked my eyes with Kurt’s and gave him a big smile from ear to ear. “Thanks mom, you’re the best!” I said without breaking the gaze. Kurt let out a disgusted snort.

I generally despised people who were taking pictures of their food instead of digging in immediately, but when the giant portion I wasn’t sure how my mom managed to cram on a single plate, landed in front of me, I simply couldn’t resist. I sent the picture captioned ‘Dinner number 2’ to Becca. Almost immediately I got a reply.

‘You’re insane!!! XD’

‘Yep. It’s worth the look on Kurt’s stupid face though. :D’

Finally I dug into the mountain of food in front of me. I wasn’t hungry, but that didn’t stop me from devouring every single morsel with ferocity of a starving wild animal. In a shockingly small amount of time the huge portion disappeared into my bulging stomach. I could literally hear the fabric of my dress groaning under the pressure from my growing gut trying to expand even further. It was painful, but it felt great at the same time. I finally felt like I was actually getting full, but at the same time I knew I could go for even more. Kurt was eyeing me with some kind of shocked disgust. He barely managed to eat a third of his portion in the time it took me to gobble down my significantly larger serving. Our eyes met again and I immediately knew what I had to do. “Mom, can I get another plateful like this one? I’m just so hungry tonight.”

“Uh, sure honey.” Mom said obviously a bit taken aback. I might be pushing it too far this time…

“Here you go.” Mom said with a concern written all over her face.

“Thanks.” I took my fork and dived in. This time I took way more time to enjoy the rich flavors as I was working my way through the fantastic meal. I wasn’t even halfway through when I felt like I was reaching my limits, I was getting full. Every following mouthful took an effort, but I wasn’t going to stop. Bit by bit with bite after bite the serving that would be more than enough for two people was diminishing. I was hurting and every swallow brought even more pain, but it also sent a wave of indescribable pleasure throughout my whole body. I can’t stop now!

At last I swallowed the last mouthful. I was covered in sweat, feeling as if I just ran a marathon. Ugh, I’m gonna explode! Exhaling deeply I leaned back in my chair. Kurt was gazing at me, disapproval personified. I was surprised when I noticed he still had some lasagna on his plate. I must have eaten faster than I thought. It felt like an hour… I gave him the brightest smile I could muster. “Are you going to finish that?” I asked innocently.

Fortunately he was.

I stumbled to my room as fast as I could manage, eager to get out of the suffocating dress that somehow still held together. What are you made of?! That was when I hit another obstacle. The dress was too tight. I couldn’t get it off! I plopped my body on my bed in despair, letting out a quiet frustrated cry. It was so constricting that I could barely breathe. I need to get scissors and cut myself out of it or something! But before I could do anything, there was a knock on my door. “Liz, can we talk for a moment?” My mom asked entering my room.

“Sure, what’s up?” I smiled trying to hide my discomfort.

“I think it’s time we had a talk about your eating habits.” And here we go… I fucked up.

“There’s nothing wrong with my eating habits!” I retorted sharply, crossing my arms in front of my body. The gesture kinda backfired though, my arms were lying on top of my globular abdomen.

“Honey, you just ate half a pan of lasagna.” Mom said calmly.

Half a pan?! Sometimes even I was surprised at how bottomless I’ve become. “But I-” I blushed. “I haven’t eaten all day…” I lied weakly, blushing even more.

“It’s not just about today.” She said. “You’ve gained a lot of weight lately. Kurt and I talked and we think it might be time for a diet.”

Mentioning Kurt was like a red flag to a bull. I lost my temper. I jumped to my feet, which wasn’t an easy feat considering how stuffed I was. “Oh yeah?!” I shouted. “Kurt thinks I should lose weight?! You know what mom?! I don’t give a flying fuck what that idiot thinks!” I yelled, hoping he would hear me. “I should have known he put you up to this!”

“Elisabeth!” Mom screamed. “This has nothing to do with Kurt! I’m not blind and you’re… You’re blowing up like a balloon!” Mom shouted pricking her finger into my belly. “If I didn’t know better I would think you were about to give birth!”

It was in that very moment when my dress decided to give up. The seams on both sides burst open and my gut surged forward. I sighed with relief.

“To twins.” My mom said before bursting into laughter over the absurdity of the situation. Few seconds later I started laughing as well.

“Liz, I’m not going to force you into anything. It couldn’t work anyway if you didn’t want to lose weight yourself.” Mom sighed. “I worry about you, you know? Promise me. Promise you’ll at least think about it.”

“I promise.”

The door closed behind my mother and I sat down on my bed. I glanced down at my midsection bulging out of the ruined dress. I felt much better now that I didn’t need to fight for my breath. Maybe mom is right. Maybe I’m getting too fat. It was something I really had to think about.

My enormously swollen gut was obviously still painfully full, but that was a feeling I enjoyed immensely. I couldn’t keep my hands from the exposed skin oozing from the holes. Waves of pleasure rushed through my body and I had to bite my tongue not to moan out loud. Becca was right… I chuckled to myself. I’m not going to wear this dress ever again. This gave me an idea. I reached for my phone, took a picture of my belly and sent it to Becca.

‘Guess you were right :D :D’

I tore the dress off and began massaging every inch of my swollen middle. It was true bliss, being stuffed to the brim. I couldn’t go on a diet, it wasn’t worth losing these sensations. Maybe I could try to hold back just a bit more though. I really was fat… A thought struck me and I grinned mischievously. So Kurt has a problem with how fat I’m getting? I’ll show him how fat this girl can really get!

• 10 months later...

Part 4

The day of feasting left me exhausted, all my energy depleted on trying to digest the content of my massively swollen midsection. Free from the remains of the unfortunate dress I laid down into my bed all the while rubbing my gut gently, fascinated, I simply couldn’t take my hands off of it! I was amazed, looking at its almost spherical shape deceiving people into thinking I was pregnant. I knew it was only a matter of time before it would start drooping down, making it obvious I was just a bottomless glutton. I wasn’t thrilled by the prospect, but then again, just a couple years back it seemed like nonsense that I would enjoy having big round belly and yet here we are. My phone audibly vibrated on the desk of the table, but I didn’t have the strength to get up and read the message. My body felt just too heavy for that. I closed my heavy eyelids and fell asleep before I knew it.

I woke up tired, drenched in sweat to the hellish sound of my ringing alarm. With an effort I got on my feet and silenced the screaming phone. Still half asleep I made my way to the shower. The night left me feeling groggy. My sleep has been a restless one, constantly hindered by my noisily overworking and aching stomach. Soaping up my still bloated belly, I’ve been shocked at just how much more it stuck out than only yesterday morning. I don’t feel like eating anything… Maybe gaining on purpose isn’t such a great idea after all.

Only in my underwear I stared at my reflection. Normally full of self-confidence and cool with how I looked, today was going to be different. I felt… off. My blonde hair falling down to my mid-back was a tangled mess, bags underneath my eyes showed I didn’t sleep well, and my body… My body was a chapter of its own. Usually I felt comfortable in my own skin, but today everything seemed to irritate me. I could barely notice my rather flat chest. It was so unfair! More and more I realized I did have a thing for big full breasts, yet I was cursed with these pathetic things. I kept imagining what would it be like to have boobs like Becca or Mary have. Or even at least like my mom has! Looking at my own ‘endowments’, it was such a sad sight, especially with what was below them… To be fair I enjoyed having a big belly. As weird as it may sound I really did. It made me feel unique in a way, made me stick out. Literally. I found it quite amusing when people assumed I was pregnant. Today it seemed too big for me though, protruding way too much. My skin seemed to be strained and I could see new stretch marks forming. I turned to look at my profile, groaning in displeasure. I hated how rolls of fat formed on the sides of my torso. Even my finely shaped ass seemed lacking, overshadowed by the sheer size of my gut. As much as it hurt, I had to admit it. At the moment I felt repulsive.  

“Crap! I left my new clothes at dad’s place! I’m such a moron…” I cursed myself bitterly, fully realizing I was running out of clothing items to contain my growing figure. Fortunately I had more chance of finding something fitting than I had in my dad’s apartment and after few minutes I did come up with an acceptable outfit, although the black t-shirt was stretched across my midsection rather tightly. Since I recently burst out of my biggest jeans, I had to go for leggings. Thank god for elastic waistbands! It’s at its limit as well though, I better not overeat today. I let out an unsatisfied noise looking in the mirror, checking my reflection. My outfit… well, it didn’t look so good, but it had to do for today.

I’ve heard their voices before I reached the kitchen.

“… don’t understand, why are you enabling her to do this to herself!” Kurt said angrily.

“I’m not having this conversation right now. I’m already late!” My mother said cooly.

“Good morning.” I said smiling, pretending I didn’t hear they were clearly talking about me.

Kurt at the sight of me just grumbled something and shook his head disapprovingly. I decided to ignore him.

“Hey honey, the breakfast is on the table.” My mom was standing at the door, ready to leave, but she stopped at her track and looked me from head to toe. “I’m gonna pick you up after school and we’re gonna go to the mall and buy you some new clothes.”

“But I-“ I started to protest, but she cut me off.

“I wasn’t asking.” She said emphatically. “I have to go. See you.”

I blinked a couple times in surprise, unaccustomed to my mother being so commanding. I shrugged and sat down at the table to enjoy my breakfast.

On the afore mentioned table awaited a very generous portion consisting of twelve thick pancakes. Just the sight of them awakened my slumbering appetite. Guess I’m gonna eat something after all. In the middle of the table there stood a large plate with even more pancakes. I couldn’t be bothered to actually count them, but it seemed like there was about twenty more pancakes. I wondered what would it feel like to eat them all, but I quickly dismissed this voice of my gluttony. Truth to be told I wasn’t hungry and so I wasn’t even sure whether I would finish the pancakes already on my plate. Yeah, I still forget who I am sometimes…

Pouring the syrup over my pancakes I started to salivate. The closer I got to eating the more I desired it.

“Don’t you think that’s enough syrup?” Kurt asked stopping me for a second. I forgot entirely that he was still present. Again I started drenching the pancakes, without a doubt using more syrup than I would if he stayed silent. I poured myself a nice big glass of whole milk before I dug in.

I made a short process with my meal, laid my hands atop of my filled belly and let out a satisfied sigh. The pancakes went down surprisingly easy, considering my utter lack of hunger. I felt them expanding inside my stomach, distending my already swollen belly further. It felt so damn good! All of the previous discomfort forgotten, I reveled in the pleasure of my filled middle.

“Can’t you see how fat and disgusting you’re getting?” Kurt spitted out of the blue. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

It hurt. Even coming from… him. I think you can be self-confident as much as you like, but hearing such things still wounds you somewhere deep inside. It’s even worse when you’re not in your best state of mind. Suddenly emotional I felt like crying, but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction to see me cry. Trying to keep my emotions under control they started to turn into rage. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from yelling at him. Who does he think he is anyway?!

I rose to my feet, locked my eyes with his and smiled oh so very sweetly. I was piercing him through with my stare, as if I knew something he did not and I put aside my now empty plate.

“What are you doing?” he asked dumbly.

I pulled the large plate to me. “Getting fat.” I said sweetly and started pouring syrup over the remaining pancakes. “And disgusting.” Well, if it bothers him this much… I guess the plan is back on!

Ten more pancakes found its way into my gullet and quite frankly I was closing to the point of being uncomfortably full. As if that wasn’t enough the elastic waistband was slowly running out of give. Tight clothes and feeling full didn’t stop me before and it wouldn’t stop me now though. “Kurt, would you be so dear and pass me the other syrup? This one is empty.” I said provocatively. To my surprise he actually did. He was shaking his head in disbelief, sure, but it still was rather nice of him. I almost felt bad for tormenting him. Almost.

Too engaged with eating, I didn’t even notice when Kurt has left, but it didn’t matter. I wouldn’t stop eating until every single pancake ended up in my expanding gut. Somewhere in the corner of my mind I was aware of the elastic band reaching its limit, now digging into the soft flesh of my abdomen. My t-shirt was riding up and I knew it was going to be a struggle to keep my whole belly covered throughout the day.

Finally I could drop my fork. The last bite of the meager breakfast consisting of only thirty-five pancakes was at an end and so I could head to school. I looked at the clock. “Shit! I spent way too much time eating!” I exclaimed aloud. Feeling heavy and lethargic I pushed myself up to my feet. My belly, while not quite so distended as it was last night, still stuck in front of me as if I was about to give birth any minute. I picked up my snack-filled bag and slowly waddled towards the door. I’m never gonna make it in time! Any other time it wouldn’t be that much of a problem, but the first class on Wednesday was physics with Mrs. Pecker. Let’s say Mrs. Pecker wasn’t my biggest fan…

Did I ever tell you that I hate running? Well guess what, when you’re so full you can barely breathe, let alone move, then it’s even worse. Shocking, isn’t it?! Anyway… somehow I did manage to get in school on time and collapsing on the chair next to Becca I even had whole of 27 seconds to spare! “I’m gonna be sick!” I muttered to Becca, while I struggled to catch my breath. Amused smile appeared on her kissable lips.

“Let me guess. You spent too much time stuffing your greedy face and had to run to get here in time.” Becca said.

“No, I was clearly kidnapped by a pack of lovable puppies… Oh, wait, no. What you said.”

Becca laughed and patted me on the shoulder. “Just between you and me… your belly is saying hi. You might want to address it.”

I pulled down on my shirt, trying to hide the soft flesh oozing out.

“I know black is supposed to be slimming color, but” Becca said grinning, “it doesn’t work for you.” Becca giggled and poked my overstuffed gut.

“Stop it!” I slapped her hand away. “It’s obviously your fault I left the new clothes at my dad’s place anyway.”

“Well, I forgot my too! Why do you think I’m wearing this oversized sweater?!” Not even the sweater could hide just how top heavy Becca was, visibly stretched across her jugs.

“It’s not as oversized as you might think!”

Talking and bickering we must have missed the bell. The sound of clearing of a throat made us raise our heads. “I hope I’m not interrupting you ladies. Maybe you would like to tell the whole class what is so very interesting that you have to discuss it in my class.” Mrs. Pecker said sternly.

“I’m so sorry Mrs. Pecker. It won’t happen again.” I quickly apologized.

Mrs. Pecker smirked. “No, it won’t. One of you is going to pack up her things and sit in the front row.”

Color started to drain out of my face. I was very grateful when Becca started to pack her things, but I wasn’t going to be so lucky.

“No, miss Parker, I think you should stay where you are.” Mrs. Pecker turned to me with a devilish grin. “Miss Williams pack your things.”

I stood up and headed unwillingly to the front of the classroom. There was a reason why the first row in the physics classroom always remained empty. While the rest of the class was furnished by normal desks and chairs, the front row had desks firmly connected with the seats and quite tightly at that. Or at least that’s what it seemed like to me. Nobody liked to have restricted movement like this without the option to change position. Me? My belly was starting to touch the desk last time I sat there. Twenty pounds ago…

With all my might I tried to suck in my stomach, but being as full as I was it hardly made any difference. I heard the snickers and whispers when I struggled even to force myself into the small desk. Blood rushed into my cheeks and I blushed with embarrassment. Finally inside, my gut was painfully pressed against the unforgiving desk and I wondered how I’m going to get out again. Every breath I took brought me more pain than the one before. This is going to be a long hour…

At last the bell rang and I was going to be freed from my prison. Last five minutes were literally hell. And when I say literally I obviously mean figuratively. It’s not like there was devil stabbing my gut with a pitchfork, although it definitely felt like it. My eyes were moist with tears and I cursed myself for overeating at breakfast. With little help from Becca I managed to get out of the undersized piece of furniture. We started our way to our next class. “This is gonna be real trouble when I’ll be even fatter than I already am.” I tried to laugh, but it sounded more like a cry. “That’s the last time I eat thirty-five pancakes for breakfast on Wednesday, that’s for sure…”

Becca stared at me. “What?! You didn’t.” Becca exhaled in disbelief.

“I sure did.” I felt a bit of pride, to be still able to shock her.

“And I thought that I had a big breakfast…” Becca said shaking her head. “Why would you do such a thing?”

“I kinda… I want to gain weight to irritate Kurt.” I said, immediately realizing how stupid it sounded.

“That’s got to be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard!” Becca cried.

I giggled. “Yeah… I guess.” I shrugged. “I really enjoy stuffing my face though, so it seemed like a good idea at the time.”

Entering the history classroom I once again realized just how we didn’t function as a class. Fourth year with the same people and I still barely knew anything about them, past their names. The class was separated into several smaller groups, which barely talked outside their own. There were the ‘sporty’ guys, always the loudest, using every break to kick with a hacky sack in the back of the classroom, shouting and laughing. Sometimes I wondered whether they were competing in who can be the most obnoxious.

There were of course the much quieter geekier guys, who seemed to be afraid to be even seen talking to a girl. It was a shame really, as I think we could have gone along well. Sometimes I thought about making the first move, but unfortunately I had some social issues as well. The girls… I don’t really have much to say about the different groups of girls. Quite frankly I despised most of them. Especially the ‘popular girls’ thinking they were the queens of the world, just because they wore expensive clothes, fake long fingernails and shittons of makeup. The saddest part is that they were spending more time on social media than talking to each other. I bet they couldn’t even imagine how I could live with myself, being fat. Maybe I’m too hard on them… but I doubt it. Then there were the try-hards who spent most of their time buried in textbooks. And then there was me and Becca. The fat girl and her only friend. Sometimes I wondered how where we perceived among our classmates. I bet it was something along the lines of busty goddess and her fat sidekick…

We sat down to a desk and I started gently massaging my sore belly where it was pressed against the wooden surface.

“Are you alright?” Becca asked with concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I sighed. “She’s such a bitch though.”

Becca nodded agreeing. Whatever I wanted to say next was interrupted by a shout.

“Hey, Parker, show us your tits!” Matt Donovan shouted to the general amusement of his similarly meat-headed friends. To be fair to him, Matt was the good looking one out of our class. Six foot something, muscular with chiseled jaw and great hair, he looked almost too perfect. Then again he was dumb as a rock and I have to hope that no rock will take this as an insult to it.

If looks could kill Matt would be in thousand pieces right now, because of the way Becca stared at him. “Go take a cold shower mouth breather!” Becca yelled back only causing him to snicker.

“Come on, take down that sweater and give us a glimpse.” He said.

“Leave her alone, Donovan!” I shouted.

He pointed at me. “Ah, fatty is jealous no one wants to see her undress!” His dumb friends burst into laughter and I once again felt my cheeks get hot with embarrassment. Tears appeared in my eyes, events of the day finally getting the better of my mood. I shook my head and looked away, not wanting anyone to see me crying. I never appreciated the sound of the bell as I did at this moment. Donovan grunted and went to his desk.

“Stupid asshole!” Becca yelled. “I can’t believe I ever had a thing for him…” Becca said turning to me. That was when she noticed the state I was in and put a reassuring arm around my shoulders. “Don’t listen to him.” Becca consoled me as if I was some delicate flower who could be affected by mean words.

As it turned out at the moment I was just that. I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore and sobbed. “He’s right, isn’t he?” I whispered silently. “No one would ever want to be with a fat whale like me. You wouldn’t want to be with me.” Why would a goddess like you want to be with me? I thought bitterly. I shook her hand off my shoulder and pulled out a chocolate bar out of my bag seeking comfort in the one thing that always worked before. Food.

I don’t know why my self-confidence crumbled today. Out of the blue I felt like the kid I was when my parents were going through divorce, back when I first started to gain weight. For the next two hours I was unresponsive and apathetic. I’ve also managed to munch through my significant stash of snacks, but it failed to fill the hole I felt inside. In the end it was Becca who broke the black clouds forming inside my mind, her attempts to cheer me up finally successful. I still wasn’t feeling like myself though.

“So… where are we going for lunch?” Becca asked when the school day was at last behind us.

“Sorry, I totally forgot to tell you. I have an involuntary rendezvous with my mom.” I said.

“Oh, that’s… alright I guess.” Becca said, all her cheeriness disappearing. “Guess I’m gonna head home for once. Alright then… see you tomorrow.”

“Yeah. See ya!” I replied. That was… weird.

As it turned out my mother was already waiting for me. She motioned me excitedly into her car. “Hi, honey. How was school?”

“Uh, horrible… I really don’t want to talk about it.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. Have you had a lunch? Are you hungry?” My mother asked. My stomach answered for me and I blushed. Mom chuckled. “Guess we better go for a lunch then.”

“I’ll have the Caesar salad. Thank you.” My mom said closing her menu.

“Very well and for you miss?” The waiter turned to me.

“I think I’ll have the Chef’s meat selection with mashed potatoes. Thank you very much!” I said closing the menu as well.

“Uhm, miss, are you sure? That is a two person meal.”

I smiled at him. “Yep. I know what I’m doing, don’t worry.”

Mom raised an eyebrow but didn’t say anything.

The large plate that was served to me was fuller than I expected. Still, the way I eat it shouldn’t be much of a surprise that it ended up all inside my tummy. My hunger was satisfied, I’ll be honest, but I wasn’t even that full. As I often did lately, I found myself wanting more. I pondered ordering a dessert as well, but I wasn’t sure whether I should provoke my mother that way. Mom paid for our meals and we left. Cradling my gut, that was swelling out of the confinement of my clothes I waddled behind my more mobile mother. The elastic waistband, stretched to its limits, was digging more and more into the flesh oozing over it. My t-shirt kept riding up, revealing an inch or so of my belly fat to the world. I couldn’t wait to wear some better fitting clothes.

“But mom, this is a maternity store!” I protested loudly.

“I hate to break it to you, honey, but… you have the figure for it. Besides…” My mom chuckled. “You’re already eating for two.”

• 4 months later...

Part 5

As much as I hated to admit it, maternity clothes made sense for my figure. I mean, extra stretchy fabric to accommodate my growing belly? Hell yeah! But what was more important was that the clothes looked just like regular clothes! I was worried it would be obvious that the clothes were from a maternity store, but no, they were really discreet. I might come here more often. Everything went well until the cashier asked how far along I was and my mother burst into laughter. I almost ran away.

My phone vibrated, a text from Becca with her impeccable timing. ‘Hey, I really don’t feel like going home, can we hang out?’

‘Sure, where do you want to meet?’ I quickly typed back.

‘Sitting in the library…’

‘Cool, I’ll be there in 15 minutes.’

“Are you coming?” My mom asked, waiting next to the car.

“Mom, I’m gonna go hang out with Becca. Would you mind dropping me at the library?”

“Thanks for the clothes and everything. See ya!”

The library was huge. While I was coming here pretty regularly, it always amazed me just how many books were there in one place.

Due to the sheer size of the place it took me a minute to find Becca reading in the corner. Becca read a lot. Sometimes I almost forgot what a bookworm she was. She usually wasn’t too difficult to find in the library, you could always bet there would be a group of salivating teenage boys ogling her. Sometimes it has its perks to be fat and ugly. I thought bitterly. I shook my head. What is wrong with me today? I know I’m not ugly. I’m no Becca, sure, but she’s an eleven out of ten! And getting more beautiful by the day… Seeing her sitting there with her tits spilling out of her top filled me with unfamiliar envy.

“I see you’ve got yourself a pack of admirers.” I said once I got to her.

“Huh, what?” She raised her eyes and spotted the horny teenagers who immediately turned around, being as inconspicuous as polar bears in the Sahara. “Oh. Why does it keep happening to me?”

“Because you’re hot as hell, sweetheart. It’s that simple.”

She blinked a couple times as if she heard it for the first time in her life and then she shrugged. “I’ve got tits, that’s it.”

I was astonished. “Are you really that oblivious?! You’re gorgeous! I’ve never even seen anyone prettier than you!” I had to bite my tongue to silence myself, worried I would reveal my feelings for her.

Becca frowned. “You’re kidding, right?”

“I’ve never been more serious in my life.” Becca did struggle with her self-confidence, I knew that, but that was years ago! I never would have guessed she had such a distorted view of herself…

Becca shook her head and poked her softish middle. “I’m kinda fat, you know?”

I shrugged. “Who the hell cares?! You’ve seen how the guys in class reacted to you.”

“I thought they were just mocking me.” Becca said, shrugging.

Now it was time for me to shake my head. “When I’m with you I feel invisible, because everybody else is looking at you.” I let out a sad laugh. “I like it that way, most of the time.”

I sat down heavily onto the chair opposite to her, but I miscalculated and my belly smacked painfully against the desk of the table forcing a loud ‘umph’ out of my mouth. “This is what fat really looks like.” I breathed out, rubbing the hurting part of my belly.

“Can’t argue with that.” Becca giggled. “Listen, I know it’s kinda late for a lunch, but I haven’t eaten yet. Would you like to grab something with me?”

Goddamit Liz! No thanks, I’ve already eaten. Would it be so hard?! I cursed myself, cradling my overstuffed gut. I’m never going to get my weight under control if I continue like this. Then again, to see Kurt’s face when he sees me in this state… I still haven’t decided what to do, still weighing the positives and negatives.

“Liz, are you alright?” Becca asked when we were walking to my dad’s flat.

“Yeah, I guess… I’m gonna be anyway. Why do you ask?”

“It’s just… you’re just a lot quieter than you usually are…”

“Today was kinda rough on me… I’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“Can I ask you something?” Becca asked after a few seconds of contemplation.

“Of course, you can ask me anything.”

“I- it’s kinda awkward. I- uh… What is it like to be so, uh, you know…” 

“Fat?” I added.

“Yeah.” Becca nodded, blushing.

“That’s a…” I sighed. “That’s a difficult question. It… changes.” I took a deep breath. “I mean, I can’t say I have any problem with it, myself. I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. I don’t have to worry about ruining my figure or anything. Besides, it feels pretty good to touch it. Wanna touch my big soft gut?” I smirked, secretly hoping she would take it as an invitation. “I mostly feel great in my body… But there is also the other side. I mean you’ve seen it at school today, some people take issue with my size, even though it’s none of their business. I guess our society will always be a bit fat phobic…”

Becca nodded and was silent for a minute. “Do you ever wish you were slimmer?”

I thought about it. “Sometimes. I mean sometimes, it just gets in the way, or it makes me literally stick out.” I hesitated for a moment or two to consider my wording. “Sometimes I worry I’m repulsive to people I care about.” I let out a deep breath. It felt good to admit it. I gathered my courage and asked directly. “How repulsive am I for you?”

Becca looked stunned. “Not at all!” She finally almost shouted a second later. “Don’t you ever put me in the same group with these shallow twats!” She calmed down a little. “I don’t think you should lose weight… unless it’s what you want yourself, you know, but you shouldn’t do it for them.” Becca paused. “It always drew me towards you, you know? How you just did what you wanted to do, not caring what other people thought about you. You became my role model in a way and helped me to accept myself the way I am.” She chuckled. “Or at least you put me on the path to acceptance. I’m still working out the details.”

We fell into silence that lasted for the remnant of the way, both of us processing what was said. “Hey, wanna see me eat so much I won’t be able to move afterwards?” I asked, smiling, opening the door.

“Always!” Becca chuckled.

I still had some reservations towards Mary, but none could be connected to her cooking. To be fair, all of my issues with her came from my own head. The more I thought about her, the more I despised her though. I knew she wasn’t to blame for having better genetics than I had. Of course I’m talking about those two bouncy ‘genetics’ strapped to her chest. I knew my envy was stupid, but I couldn’t help it. What was worse was my jealousy. Suddenly I wasn’t the only girl in my father’s life and I took it badly… Her cooking though… Her cooking was great! I almost forgave her for stealing my dad from me. Almost.

Mary acted today with much more confidence, making it clear who was at home here. It… made me cranky to be honest. It was too early for dinner and since I wasn’t too keen to interact with Mary, we ended up in my room.

“What’s wrong?” Becca asked once we were alone.

I sighed. “I guess I have a bigger problem with Mary than I thought…”

“But why? She’s super nice!”

“I know that!” I snapped only to regret it immediately. “Sorry… I don’t know.” I shrugged. “I’m just jealous…” I admitted.

Becca chuckled. “That’s dumb.”

“I know! That’s the worst part!” I said, almost laughing. “Please, can we change the topic?”

It was the smell that lured me out. The smell of baking cheese that made my mouth water and left me with no doubt I was going to leave the table stuffed to the brim. I loved mac ‘n’ cheese! It’s kinda difficult to think of a meal I don’t love. We entered the kitchen and I saw the large pan filled with the cheesy delight. Yep, definitely gonna leave well fed tonight.

With every bite my disdain for Mary dissipated. I mean, I still had some negative feelings towards her, but I think if dad told me they were getting married tomorrow, I would be cool with it. The mac ‘n’ cheese was perfect. I couldn’t find a more fitting word to describe its taste. It was so rich and filling everybody else stopped eating a while ago. Me? I was on my third plate and wasn’t going to slow down anytime soon. Eating until I was bursting out of clothes was very ‘me’ think to do, right? And Becca said it was what drew her to me… So what if they think I’m a gluttonous pig? I am! Fourth plate disappeared inside my stomach and I was beginning to feel a bit full. Maybe I should stop. I thought, looking around the table. Mary seemed awed by the display of my gluttony. Even dad looked a bit surprised, because a single plate of the caloric meal had left him massaging his full stomach. Becca was smiling. She raised her eyebrow as if asking ‘is that it?’ It sure as hell isn’t, there’s still a third of a pan left! I didn’t bother filling my plate again and pulled the pan towards me. I’ll show you what a gluttonous pig I am!

I rarely admitted I overdid it when it came to food, but today there was no denying. You know by now that I can eat a lot. Today I surpassed even my own expectations. I was lying in the bed with my insanely distended stomach proudly escaping any attempts to be covered. It had some… unpredicted consequences which I found entirely positive. I wasn’t alone in my bed. Becca sat there with that ridiculous cleavage of hers and rubbed my aching gut. 

“Would you mind if I take off my shirt? It’s kinda constricting…” I said groggily.

“Not at all.” Becca said.

“Could you help me? I’m so exhausted I can barely raise my arms.”

“Uh, sure.” Becca said, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. I laid there on my back with my bare midriff sticking up in the air, my small breasts almost disappearing in the position. Becca’s warm hands felt amazing on my spherical abdomen. I wasn’t thinking straight and all I could see was the difference between our bodies. The way her perfect bosom stretched her top filled me with envy. It’s not fair she’s so much slimmer, yet so much bustier.

“You know, I kinda wish I had a belly like yours.” Becca blushed at the admission. “I don’t mean the size, but it’s so round and smooth… Mine kinda tends to form rolls.” Becca said, lifting her top to show me. She was a bit soft around her middle, but next to my giant gut, she might as well be the slimmest person in the world. Becca did have a small roll on her midriff, but I’d say it was more due to her slightly slouched posture, caused by the excessive weight of her over-endowed breasts. I burst into laughter.

“What is it?” Becca asked self-consciously with her eyes wide open.

“I just remembered you were telling me you’re fat!” I managed to say before I started to laugh again.

Becca looked at the difference between our middles and too started to laugh.

“I mean seriously though,” Becca said once she caught her breath again. “I’m 5 feet tall and I weigh almost 140 pounds. I’m clearly overweight.”

“Please!” I waved my hand. “Half of that weight are your tits! You’re alright.” Though it is more than I would have guessed. “I was 200 pounds a few days ago and I think I haven’t really stopped eating since!” I wonder how much I weigh now…

“Wow! You’re a fatty!” Becca exclaimed and started to tickle my gut mercilessly. “No wonder this thing is so nice and soft.”

“Stop it, you monster! I’m too full!” I shouted giggling.

My eyelids were becoming heavier with every passing second.

“Liz, can I ask you something?”

“Mhmm.” I mumbled, closing my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was asleep, exhausted from my huge meal and so Becca’s question never reached my ears.

I woke up in a much better mood than I was yesterday. In fact my mood was so good I found myself whistling on my way to school. Today I felt good in my own skin, confident. I mean Becca did rub my belly and it felt great. Maybe it was my lethargic mind playing tricks on me, but I would swear she even enjoyed it! Even my clothes were nice and pleasantly loose around my middle. Nothing could ruin my good mood, not even PE class in the very beginning of my school day. Mrs. Reynolds was a fine teacher. I mean PE with her wasn’t at all taxing and she let us sit out classes whenever we wanted. Last year I started to take advantage of that quite often. No, I wouldn’t let anything to ruin my day.

“Mrs. Reynolds slipped on the stairs and broke her leg yesterday, so I’m going to be your PE teacher for the first semester this year” Mrs. Peckers said and my jaw dropped. 

“Silence!” Mrs. Peckers shouted, silencing the whispers starting in the crowd of girls. “I’m glad I got this opportunity. Obesity is a big issue in the younger generation and it’s about time someone got you in shape.”

“Why do I have the feeling she pushed Mrs. Reynolds down the stairs?” Becca asked dryly. I couldn’t hold in the laughter that forced its way out of my lips.

“Did I say something funny, miss Williams?”

“No, Mrs. Pecker.” Pretty sure you never did, you bitch! I thought.

“Of all the girls here, you are the last who should speak!” Mrs. Pecker hissed.

“Well yeah, I’m fat. So what? It’s none of your business anyway!” I Retorted.

An evil grin appeared on her face. “That’s where you’re wrong, missy!” She said menacingly, turning to the whole crowd she continued. “I’m going to measure your height and then I’m going to count to what weight range a girl your height should fit into. Then I’m going to make you step on a scale. If you can’t fit into the range you’re supposed to, I’m going to plan how much you should weigh by the end of the semester, to get you to a healthy weight. If you fail to do that, then I’m going to fail you from the class!” She smiled deviously locking her eyes with me.

“You can’t do that!” I shouted, which only widened her smile.

“We’ll see about that.”

“138 pounds, that makes you overweight, miss Parker.” Mrs. Pecker said. “It seems there are some bad influences in your life you might want to get rid of.” She continued. “But given your… dispositions I think we can let it slide. I want you to watch it carefully, though!”

Mrs. Pecker turned to me. “And now for the main event of today’s class! Miss Williams, step on the scale, please.”

As humiliating as she tried to make it, it didn’t affect me in the slightest. I wasn’t gonna let her under my skin. Not today. I stepped on the scale.

“211 pounds!” Mrs. Pecker exclaimed, being rewarded by a couple of smirks. “Miss Williams, you’re downright obese!”

“You’re very observant.” I retorted dryly, which won a few chuckles from the rest of the class.

“Obese and rude! I wanted to be mild, but-” Mrs. Pecker said.

“No, you didn’t.” I interrupted.

“But,” she continued frowning, “you leave me no choice. You’ll have to lose… 26 pounds to get into the overweight range. If you fail to get out of the obesity range by the end of the semester, you’ll fail physical education!”

I grinned. “Getting out of the obesity range? Sounds fair.”

“See? I told you I was overweight.” Becca said giggling, once we were sitting in the class, waiting for literature to begin. “Seriously though, what are you going to do?” She asked, concerned.

“I’m going to get out of the obesity range, what else can I do?”

“I thought maybe you would make a complaint to the principal?” Becca suggested

“Please, you know just as well as I do, that bitch got him wrapped around her finger.”

“Yeah… so you’re doing it then? You’re gonna lose weight?”

Why does she sound so… sad about the prospect of me losing weight? “Who said anything about losing weight?” I asked innocently.

Becca frowned. “You said… What do you mean?”

A smile appeared on my face. “Well, I checked the ranges…” My smile grew wider. “Morbid obesity is the next range and it’s just 37 pounds away. I’m sure I can get there in time!”

“You know you’ll never get away with it, right?” Becca asked.

“Yeah, but… it sounds like a fun argument to have!”

We were interrupted by Matt Donovan coming to our desk, his sycophants gathered close by. “Hey Parker, I’ve been thinking.” He said.

“Oh no! I hope it didn’t hurt too much!”

He frowned at me, but otherwise he ignored my comment. “I’ve been thinking.” He repeated. “You’re good looking, I’m good looking. Why don’t we go somewhere and be good looking together?”

“Is this your way of asking me out on a date?” Becca asked calmly.

“Well, yeah!”

“As tempting as the offer is, you’re just not my type, sorry.” Becca paused. “Besides I’m already taken.” All of the sudden she turned to me, pressing her full lips against mine.

• 5 months later...

Part 6

I never wanted the kiss to end... But all good things have to come to an end. "Show's over, boys," Becca said with a grin, "now beat it!" 

The boys scattered and we were left alone again. My mind was immediately flooded by self-conscious thoughts. My shoulders dropped. She only did it to get rid of that douche. I looked at Becca's beautiful face, at her curvy body. She's so gorgeous! There's no way she can actually be interested in a whale like me. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. 

"Did you do it only to get rid of him?" I asked her, somehow managing it without my voice breaking, expecting the worst. 

Becca sighed. "I..." She noticed the tears now trailing down my cheeks. "Liz, why are you doing this to yourself?" Becca asked wiping my tears away. "Of course I wanted to kiss you! I wanted to do it for years! I just... I never had the courage." 

"But why?" I asked dumbly. I put my hands on my bulging gut. "I mean look at this thing! I'm so fat!" 

Becca chuckled and let her small hands sink into the soft flesh of my belly. "I never saw anyone more beautiful." Now it was time for me to kiss her. The bell announcing the start of class rang, but our lips remained locked together. We couldn't care less. 

The school day ended and it was time for lunch. My stomach made sure to remind me of it frequently, despite the fact I already devoured all the snacks I brought with me today. Guess it's time for another upgrade... 

With the cafeteria still closed we headed into the all you can eat buffet. It was decided that it would be our replacement for as long as the cafeteria remained closed, because it was nearby and honestly, the way I intended to eat it was the rational choice financially as well. 

We entered the buffet, getting hit by all the different smells that made my mouth water. We paid the entry fee and started pilling our plates with food. When we both had an overfilled plate in each hand we sat down at a booth that was relatively secluded, yet still quite close to the food area. I was sure this wasn't our last trip there. 

We placed our plates on the table and took our seats. "Why don't they have booths like this everywhere? It's nice to fit in one without a problem..." I complained. 

"You know, most people can fit even into a regular one without a problem." She said with a smile. "I prefer the regular ones to be honest." 

I frowned. "Why?" 

"The table is too far... I can't rest my tits on it!" She said giggling. 

The table might have been too far for Becca's chest, but it wasn't as far as I would like from the spherical bulge that rested in my lap. There still was a nice gap I wasn't going to fill in the near future, but if I was to gain as much weight as I planned to and if the weight settled on my middle as it always did, there would come a time when I wouldn't fit. The thought was as scary as it was enticing. 

"Are you really sure you don't mind it?" I asked for at least the fifth time since we entered the buffet. 

Becca rolled her eyes. "Do you think I would keep getting up to get you more food if I did?" 

I watched her putting down another two overfilled plates she brought me. 

"Fair enough." I nodded. "You'd tell me if you would change your mind, wouldn't you?" 

Becca squeezed my hand. "Do you really think I'm so shallow that I would dump you just because you're fat? You've got a bit of a belly, so what?!" 

"It's more of a gut these days and I am going to get even bigger!"  

Becca grinned. "More for me to play with." She said laying her hand on my belly and squeezing. 

Three overfilled plates disappeared inside my stomach, yet I knew I still could eat way more than that. This was only the beginning. For the last few days I was constantly exceeding even my own expectations in how much I could cram into my sizable belly and I fully intended to continue with the trend of eating more and more with every meal. I was determined to gain as much weight as I could. More importantly I realized that I wanted to eat as much as I physically could! I didn't want to do it just to spite Kurt and Mrs. Pecker. Overeating just felt so damn good! It didn't matter that I was going to gain weight. Becca didn't mind and so I had no reason to mind it either. I liked my big belly. I liked the way it rested on my thick thighs. Becca doesn't mind! It was a great relief to get my self-doubts out of my head. Hopefully for good. Becca doesn't mind! I excitedly repeated in my mind. I'm gonna get so fucking fat! 

I was starting to get up to get another refill, but Becca stopped me. "Sit. I'll take care of it." She said leaning forward, showing off her exquisite cleavage 

Seeing the personified perfection made me ask one last time. "So you're really sure it's ok?"  

Becca rolled her eyes, then a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "I'll show you how much I don't mind... I'm gonna bring you so much food you'll be begging me to stop!" 

I giggled. "Sounds perfect to me, bring it on!" I said, feeling confident in my stretchy clothes that no fabric related mishap was on the cards today. 

I let out a heavy breath and leaned back. "I can't eat another bite!" 

I never felt so big. My stomach was hugely bloated, larger than it ever was before. Becca was bringing me so much food at such a fast rate that I lost all sense of how much I was actually eating. I let out a gasp, when I saw the piles of empty plates filling up the table. I couldn't have eaten all that! I'm not that bottomless, am I? Taking a better look at my belly I couldn't believe my eyes. It wasn't the first time in my life I looked full term pregnant, but it was the first time I looked full term with triplets. At least that's how it looked from my perspective. I kinda remembered pulling my pants below my stomach as they were getting tighter and tighter throughout the meal and my top was getting stretched thin. Even my stretchy clothes from the maternity store are reaching their limit!  

I laid my hands on my huge gut and started to massage it gently, alleviating some of the pressure I felt 

"I'd explode if I'd eat another bite!" 

"That would be a real shame." Becca said matter of factly. "Especially since you haven't eaten your desert yet!" She said oh so sweetly, placing a plate with a whole chocolate cake on the top of my stomach 

"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed in horror. "I can't eat all that!" 

"Oh, I beg to differ. I'm sure you wouldn't let this sweet, soft and delicious chocolaty goodness go to waste would you?" She moved to sit very close to me and took a slice from the plate and started slowly maneuvering it in the direction of my mouth. "Just look how good it looks! Now be a good girl and open your mouth for me." 

Despite myself, my mouth started to water and I opened it obediently. I took a big bite and pure joy filled every inch of my body. It's so delicious! I didn't even remember opening my mouth again, but I must have done so, because I was chewing another mouthful of the sweet wonder. Becca held the slice in front of my mouth, while caressing my expanded middle with her other hand. The circular motion on my overfilled gut felt so good I let out a soft moan of pleasure, muffled by another mouthful of cake. 

The first slice disappeared and Becca reached for a second. I shook my head slightly. I was getting too full! Letting out a soft whimper from pain. 

"You don't want it?" Becca asked. 

"No." I whispered. 

Becca picked up another slice. "You need to beg me to stop." 

"Please..." 

"Please?" 

"Please. I... I... I don't. I. I want more!" I said, surprising myself. 

Becca grinned. "That's what I thought!" 

I was in so much pain, tears started to flow down my cheeks. There was still one last slice of the cake, but Becca seemed to be reluctant to feed me with it. Logically, I never craved chocolate cake more than I did right at that moment. 

"Gimme." I said weakly, exhausted and so damn full. 

"Are you sure?" Becca asked, concerned. 

I nodded and wiped away my tears. 

The cake was part of the history, becoming only a single item on the long list of things I managed to gobble up today. Suddenly very thirsty I asked Becca to bring me a coke to wash my meal down. Becca returned with a two liter bottle and I immediately started to chug it down greedily, feeling the soft drink filling up any free space there was to find inside my belly. I drank it all in one go and dropped the now empty bottle on the floor, feeling my gut expand even further. A loud burp escaped my lips. 

I was so full, I was sure I would pop right open. It didn't come as a surprise, when I heard groans and tears from my middle thinking I'm bursting. Luckily it was only my clothes that couldn't handle my current size anymore. I felt my unbelievably expanded belly surge forward, only now realizing my top was actually hiding the real size of it, holding it back. Some of the pressure disappeared, but was replaced with a sharp pain. I cried out and Becca immediately reacted. 

"Are you alright? I'm so so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" 

"I- I'm fine... I think. It's just..." 

"What?" 

"Did you move the table closer?" 

"Nope, it's still nailed to the floor." 

"Oh crap!" 

Despite the fact I was leaning as far back as I could, my massively swollen gut now reached all the way to the table. 

"Look at the size of this thing!" I exclaimed, examining the spherical midsection that was lying on my thighs almost reaching to my knees. "It's so big, you could fit inside!" 

Becca giggled and put her hands on the massive globe as well. Her delicate touch felt amazing. "You're not that big..." Becca said, moving her hands in slow circles. "You're still huge though! Guess that's what six hours of excessive eating looks like!" She laughed. 

"Six hours?! You've got to be kidding. Have we really been here for so long?" 

"Yep, and you've been eating all that time. That's fucking amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. Just look at all the empty plates, you'd think there was a huge party! And it was just you!" Becca's eyes were shining with excitement. "The staff were giving me some dirty looks when I kept coming for more and more food... but hey, all you can eat is all you can eat, right?" Becca said. 

"Yeah..." I slid my hands down my side, where my soft flesh was oozing from the holes in the ripped shirt. "No wonder this shirt couldn't hold it anymore..." I said sadly. I was really bummed about the shirt, because I thought it was the best looking one I had from the maternity store 

It must have shown on my face, because Becca put her hand on my cheek and kissed me on the lips. "Don't be sad." She said. "If the shirt couldn't handle your appetite, then it wasn't the right shirt for you." She said with a smile. 

I sighed. "It was supposed to be stretchy enough to last the whole pregnancy and I destroyed it with one meal..." 

"Well, that just shows that you're better than any pregnant lady. I've seen plenty of pregnant ladies, but I've never seen a belly like yours!" Becca said in awe. 

"Well, I'm one of a kind." I chuckled, before cringing. 

"What's wrong?" 

"The way the table's digging into my gut is getting really painful. I think we should be going... I'm gonna need some help though."  

Getting up wasn't an easy task, because it seemed my body was using all of my energy trying to digest the massive feast I devoured. Luckily my fat belly was still way too soft to become wedged in place and so with the help from Becca I was soon standing on my feet. My center of gravity shifted forward and I was only too happy to lay my bulging midriff on the table, pushing aside dozens of empty plates. I ate all that! I thought in awe of my own ability to eat unreasonably large amounts of food. 

Walking was difficult and by the time we exited the buffet I was exhausted. Once outside I collapsed on a conveniently placed bench. I can't get home in this state! I'll have to call someone to drive me home... But which parent do I call? I'm not even sure if I can even fit in dad's car like this! Mom's car is bigger, but I don't think I should let her see me like this... She already mentioned me growing in size after all. I made a decision and pulled out my phone. 

"Hi dad, do you think you could come pick me up? I'm in front of an all you can eat buffet next to the theater. Yeah, I know it's just a few blocks, but I ate so much I can't really move... you'll see. Thanks dad, you're the best." 

"Dad's gonna be here to pick me up in a few minutes." I told Becca who was watching my belly in fascination. 

"How does it feel? 

"Huge. Heavy. Awesome! It... hurts a lot though. I'm trying not to think about that much." I shrugged. 

"Is it weird I find it... sexy?" Becca blushed. "I never told anyone, but I was always fascinated by pregnant bellies and you're just... so much more!" Becca said, finally unable to resist her urge and started to massage the massive globe with her hands. 

I closed my eyes in pleasure. 

"Does this feel good?" Becca asked. 

I nodded softly. 

"I'm sorry I went so overboard, you could have really hurt yourself." 

"It's not your fault. I could have just as well stopped eating." I said, shaking my head. 

"Could you though? I'm pretty sure if I were to bring you more food right now, you'd eat it without hesitation!" 

I opened my mouth to protest but then I chuckled instead. "You're probably right!" 

It was difficult to part with Becca after everything that happened today, but we figured it would be less awkward if she left before my dad arrived. Becca kissed me goodbye and started to walk away. I could still see her top heavy figure in the distance, when dad's small car appeared 

"Well, I certainly hope you didn't eat anyone I know." My dad said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes. 

I felt so heavy, I couldn't get up from the bench on my own. Luckily my dad saw me struggling and gave me a hand before I could even ask for it. He walked me to the car and then helped me maneuver through the narrow door as if it was normal everyday stuff to help his daughter to fit inside a car. I quickly adjusted the seat, taking it as far back as it could go, but my belly was still pressing against the front desk heavily. I can't begin to describe how unpleasant it was. Dad should really get a larger car! There was no way in hell I would try to buckle my seatbelt. 

"Let me guess, boy issues?" My dad asked once we were on the way. 

I shook my head. "No." 

"Wanna talk about it?" 

"Uh, not really? I didn't do it because I'm depressed if that's what you think!" I said maybe a bit too roughly. Dad obviously remembered the way I stuffed myself when he was getting divorced with mom and so he assumed I was feeling down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." I apologized. "There isn't any special reason why I ate so much... I just love to eat! It just got a little out of hand today." 

"A little." Dad chuckled. "She can barely fit into the car and calls it a little." Dad burst into laughter and I quickly joined in. 

"You're not angry with me, right?" I asked sheepishly when we parked in front of the flat. 

"Why would I be angry?" 

"That I eat the way I eat. That I'm only gonna get fatter and fatter." 

"Lizzy, that's... none of my business." Dad scratched his chin. "What matters to me is if you are happy like this. Are you happy?" 

My mind immediately went to the mental image of a certain beautiful busty blue haired girl in a tight tank top. I smiled at my dad. "Very happy." 

"Then everything is fine with me." 

"So... if I was to ask you for a pizza right now?" I asked curiously. 

"Then I'd ask which one you want." 

"Well... I was going for 'how many?' but we'll work on that." We both laughed. "I love you, dad." I said, suddenly emotional and laid my head on his shoulder. We sat there like this for at least 5 minutes, the only sound being my groaning stomach as it fought with the huge amount of food inside of it. 

"Come on, let's go inside." 

"Dad?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I think I'm stuck. Could you help me get out of the car?" 

Part 7

Fortunately I wasn't wedged in as tightly as I initially thought and so dad managed to pull me out without many problems. His breathing was a bit labored from the excession though and droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Looks like I should get a larger car!" Dad said, chuckling.

"Or a smaller daughter." I said bitterly, suddenly feeling guilty about my larger size. I felt good in my body and had no issues with my size myself. I was only annoyed because of the problems it brought to others.

"Don't say that!" Dad frowned. "You just told me you feel good the way you are."

"I do! It's just... I don't want to be a burden!"

Dad laid his large hand on my shoulder. "Lizzy, you could never be a burden for me. Whenever you need something I'm here for you."

Blinking to clear the tears forming in my eyes I tried to hug him, but my swollen midsection was against it. "Did I ever tell you, you're the best dad in the world?"

Dad smiled. "I think I have a mug or something." He chuckled, but I could see he was moved by the sentiment.

With my belly hampering my movement, I had to waddle to the door. Once inside the building I faced an issue I hadn't foreseen. I totally forgot there were two flights of stairs I had to climb to get to my dad's flat!

I felt so tired and heavy that each harrowing step was more difficult than the one before. Slowly I climbed one stair at a time and it felt as a neverending torture. When the first flight was conquered I felt absolutely exhausted. Leaning heavily against the wall and fighting to catch my breath, I was certain I wouldn't be able to climb another flight of stairs.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Dad asked me out of the blue.

To be honest, I almost forgot he was there, lost in my own misery.

"Dad, I hate to break it to you, but I weigh more than you do." My dad might have been tall, but he was also pretty skinny. Sometimes I wondered how I came to be the way I am, when both of my parents were so slim. When I say my dad was skinny, I don't mean just his body. He had, well, he had the body of a nerd. I was pretty sure even my arms were thicker than his. The thing is, my arms were slender, because I didn't store any extra fat there.

"So? You think I can't carry my little girl up a few stairs?!" He asked, clearly hurt by my doubts.

"Dad, I weighed 211 pounds this morning. With everything I ate today inside this thing," I motioned to my gargantuan middle, "I'm definitely over 220 right now! Do you really think you can lift me off the ground? Let alone carry me?"

"Have a little faith, will you? Now put your right arm around my neck."

"Dad, you'll hurt your back!" I complained, but after seeing his expression I did as I was told. He gathered his strength and pulled up with all his might, lifting my feet from the floor. I could feel him shake under my weight, but he seemed determined to prove he could in fact carry me up the stairs. I wasn't sure if he wanted to prove it more to me, or to himself. I was afraid he would drop me, or that he would collapse, but his shaky steps carried us successfully to the top of the staircase. He almost dropped me there, too eager to get rid of the extra weight. He tried to act cool as if it was nothing difficult for him, but his red face, sweaty brows and shallow breathing were telling a very different story.

Upon entering the flat I was hit by smells that made my mouth water despite everything I already ate today. Ignoring the urge to stuff myself even further I rushed to my room as fast as I could in my current state. My bed creaked when my heavy body collapsed onto it. I took off the ruined shirt and laid down on my back. My bare stomach dominated my view and I was still amazed by the size of the towering middle despite looking at it ever since it expanded into this mindblowing size. If it was any bigger I wouldn't be able to reach all the way! I thought as I started massaging the hugely swollen midsection, listening to the gurgling sounds it was making.

There was a soft knock on the door a few minutes later. The door creaked open and I lifted my head to see who entered. Unfortunately all I could see was my huge belly blocking my view. A delicious smell coming from the kitchen hit my nostrils and my mouth watered once again.

"Lizzy? Mary is asking if you're gonna join us for dinner."

"I don't think I can get up right now, dad."

"Do you want me to bring it for you?" Dad asked.

Almost an hour has passed since I left the buffet and despite still being ridiculously full, I felt I could eat some more.

"Honestly? I would love that! It smells so good! But... I'm not really sure if you should though. Look at me! I can't even see you over my belly!" Only now I realized my midsection was bare and I blushed.

Dad made a few steps forward and his head appeared above my gut. "Liz, we're not going to judge you. If you want to eat, then eat."

"Uh... ok. Maybe just a little. It smells really incredible!"

"Dad, I wanted only a little! You wouldn't be able to put more on the plate if you tried!"

"You don't have to finish it."

I sighed. "You know I'm gonna eat it... If I burst then it's your fault!"

I was licking my plate clean in a record time. If I was too full to get up before, now I was too full to even breathe properly. My breathing was shallow and labored and I was starting to ask myself, whether I finally took it too far and was gonna rupture my stomach or something like that. Without a warning a loud burp that must have been heard throughout the whole apartment escaped my lips, taking a bit of the pressure off. Contented in the knowledge that this wasn't my final hour I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

I was panicking. "Godammit!" I shouted, relieving some of the frustration I felt. Yesterday I very smartly took all of my larger clothes to my mom's place and so the only thing I could wear was my trusty small B cup bra, my breasts obviously uninterested in getting their share of my weight gain and the stretchy pants from a maternity store I wore yesterday that were now digging into my large belly. I must have been still bloated from the feasting, because yesterday the pants had a give. I couldn't get so much fatter in a single day, right? My stomach growled, reminding me I hadn't had breakfast yet. I pulled out the largest t-shirt I currently had at my disposal and... it wasn't even covering my belly button! I spotted my profile in the mirror and was amazed. I looked full term pregnant on an empty belly! The tight pants digging deeply into my body revealed it was in fact all just fat. No wonder even the pants are getting tight... I'm huge! I can't go to school like this! What am I going to do? "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!" I cursed.

A knock on the door stopped the stream of curses that was about to come. "Is everything alright?" Mary asked through the door.

Mary! I've heard dad leaving earlier and I didn't know she was still here. "Do you think I could ask you for a huge favor?" I said walking towards the door.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Would you give me a ride?" I asked, opening the door and revealing my wardrobe issues. "I'm too fat for all the clothes I have here. I need to get some from mom's place."

Mary was just the sweetest and agreed to give me a ride without hesitation, despite being in a hurry herself. I kinda hated myself for still resenting her. I guess I'm just a jealous, envious bitch! But I just can't help it. It wasn't fair that my chest looked as unimpressive as it did, totally overshadowed by my pregnant looking belly, while she had an enormous rack and tiny waist! And to top it off she had to go on and date my father of all people! I couldn't even blame the old perv for dating her. She was nice and gorgeous!

It was so unfair to see her big boobs squeezed together just by her holding the steering wheel. I stopped staring at Mary's chest to look at my own small breasts. They were so small when compared to my belly it was absolutely ridiculous!

"It's more of a curse than a blessing, you know?" Mary said.

"Sorry?" I blushed, feigning ignorance.

"Having big boobs." She smiled. "I saw you staring at them a couple of times already. It's not as great as you might think."

"You mean because of back pains and stuff?" I asked doubtfully. I would gladly endure some pain to have bigger tits.

"The back pain is definitely part of it." Mary nodded. "But it's not what I had in mind. They're always in the way. People are staring all the time and they get me a lot of unwanted attention."

"I never really got any attention." I said, sadness creeping into my voice. "Just about the time when boys were starting to look at girls, I started to gain weight, developing this belly. I became the butt of all jokes and at the time I didn't handle it well." I let out a sigh. "I'm cool with the way I look, I really am! Most of the time I even really like having this belly! I would just want something up top as well, you know? To complement it."

Mary nodded. "I'd give you a cup size or two without hesitation, if I could. You know I really envy you? The way you eat without caring what anybody else thinks... I- I never could be like that. Ever since I was a kid my mom always made sure I wouldn't get fat, putting me through rough diets any time she thought I overindulged. She was an absolute control freak!"

"That sounds horrible! I don't know what I would do in your place. I'm hungry all the time!" It was at this moment that my stomach decided to growl, emphasizing my words.

"It definitely sounds like it." Mary giggled.

I grinned. "It's getting worse. Every day I'm getting hungrier and hungrier, eating more and more. I know I'm already fat, but I'm only going to get larger and larger. It... I'm worried how dad will react. Do you think he will mind? That he'll be embarrassed by having an enormous daughter?"

"Your dad? Never! He loves you more than anything!" Mary said convincingly. "I have to admit, I was scared to meet you. Michael talks about you all the time and I was afraid that if the two of us didn't get by that it would ruin our relationship. I'm glad we get on so well!"

I nodded, feeling guilty for the rest of the ride.

I thanked Mary, jumped off the car and rushed home as fast as my waddling body allowed me. I knew I wasn't gonna make it in time if I would stop for breakfast so I texted Becca instead, while I was waiting for the slow elevator, to buy me something on her way if she could. The door opened, revealing a small cubicle. I don't see how three people can fit inside. I wouldn't fit in here twice! I'm not that fat... not yet anyway.

I was glad mom wasn't home. I kinda hoped Kurt would be though, just to see the look of disapproval on his sour face when I would waddle in with my belly on a display. I didn't have such luck and I found the apartment locked and empty. I rushed to my room to get properly clothed, after all I was in a hurry. I threw on the first large enough shirt I found, gave thumbs up to the pregnant looking lady in the mirror and headed to school. By the time I left the building I was out of breath and sweating profusely.

"Did you rob the bakery, you crazy... uh, tit lady?!"

Becca rolled her eyes. "Tit lady? Is that really the best you can come up with? And no, I didn't rob the bakery, after all I am a civilized person."

"Riiight."

Becca ignored me and continued without stopping. "I went there and since you didn't specify what you wanted, I bought one bag of everything! Well not everything, but quite a few things I know you like."

The desk in the back of the classroom that we shared for our literature class was filled with bags upon bags full of pastries. "And let me guess, since mr. Cooper doesn't care what we do as long as we don't disturb, you want to force me to spend the whole class eating. Am I right?"

Becca grinned. "Well, you're half right. I of course expect you're gonna take advantage of the teacher we have and eat your breakfast. But you're also wrong, I won't force you to do anything. I just let you eat just as much as you want to."

"You're such a clever bitch!" I giggled. "You know I can't control myself!"

"That thought might have crossed my mind." Becca said before bursting into laughter.

"What happened to that shy little girl I used to know?" I wondered out loud.

"She grew a pair of massive tits!" Becca giggled pushing her chest forward, spilling slightly out of her low cut top. "She also met the most amazing person, who gave her the confidence to be who she wanted to be." Becca leaned against my belly and kissed me on the lips. "Will you let her return the favor?" Becca asked, handing me the first paper bag.

"Oh, cinnamon rolls! I love cinnamon rolls!" I said, unable to hide my excitement, pulling the first treat out of the bag.

I've noticed people staring, while I made my way through a pastry upon a pastry, but who could blame them? It wasn't an everyday occurence to see a person gobble down your average inventory of a local pastry shop. Even mr. Cooper noticed something was out of the ordinary, though he only made it a point not to look my way. When the bell rang, announcing the end of the lesson, my desk was covered in crumbs and empty bags and I felt pleasantly full. I wasn't bursting at the seams, but I didn't think I would be hungry any time soon. I leaned back, causing the chair to groan under my weight. "Ah, that really hit the spot. Thank you!" I said, putting my hands on my enlarged stomach, already on the way to look like carrying twins again. My pants were digging into my gut and I wondered how much longer will they last if I carry on eating as I was determined to do. "I'm really glad our next class is in this room as well, I really don't feel like getting up."

The school day was quiet, peaceful and filled with snacks. Becca made sure of that. As a result my belly was now even bigger than it was after breakfast. It wouldn't have been a problem if we weren't heading for the last class of the day and the whole week. The last class of the week was physics with Mrs. Bitch herself. We took a seat in the back, hoping for the best, but my hopes were shattered immediately after Pecker entered the class.

"Miss Williams, your place is here!" She said loudly pointing at the tiny desk in the front.

"I'm not sitting there."

"I beg your pardon? I wasn't asking!"

I sighed. "I can't sit there." I said more calmly than I felt.

A mean smile appeared on Mrs. Pecker's face. "You can't? Why would that be?"

Something inside me snapped and I rose to my feet, red with anger.

"What do you want to hear?! That I'm too fat to sit there?! I am too fat to sit there! You think I'm embarrassed by my size?!" I hit the desk with the palm of my hand. "Well, I'm not!"

Mrs. Pecker was clearly taken aback. "You should be." She said, uncertain.

"Maybe I should! But you sure as hell shouldn't bully your students, because of their weight!" I shouted. "You're the worst pathetic excuse for a fucking teacher I've ever seen and it's you who should be embarrassed!" I grabbed my bag and walked to the front of the classroom and I was happy to see Pecker make two steps backwards as if she was scared I was going to hit her. Instead I threw my bag on the ground and forced my too large body into the tiny desk. The desk was digging deeply into my middle and it hurt like hell. Mrs. Pecker was obviously caught unprepared by my shouting. Luckily she spent the lesson avoiding eye contact, instead of taking revenge.

"Come on, pull!" I shouted, face contorted with effort.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Becca shouted back. "Why don't you do something useful and suck in your stomach?"

"I already am sucking in! It's just too big!"

"I've got it! Hey Matt, you think you could land me a hand?" Becca shouted.

"And why would I do that?" Matt Donovan said in his deep voice.

"Because you're a big muscular man and want to help a weak, fragile woman?" Becca said in a mocking tone.

Donovan stared at Becca unimpressed. Becca rolled her eyes and started to try to pull me out herself again.

"I'll do it, but you'll send me a picture of your tits!" He said with a lustful smile.

Becca sighed and shook her head. "Men... fine, I'll do it."

"You'll do no such thing!" Mrs Pecker interjected. "And you, mr. Donovan will help that poor girl out of that desk!"

Mrs. Pecker sighed. "Miss Parker, would you please go get the janitor to cut miss Williams from her desk?"

I would have started laughing if it didn't hurt so damn much.

Part 8

If you ever wanted proof of how we got along as a class, this would be it. No one gave a shit. All I could hear were snark remarks as my classmates were leaving the room. Nobody stopped by to see if I was ok. Nobody stopped to even say a word to me. Nothing. I didn't expect anything else to be honest, but it still hurt a little somewhere deep inside. Becca ran out to find the janitor and since everybody else went away, it left me sitting there hurting and alone. Alone with Mrs. Pecker.  

It was clear that Mrs. Pecker didn't know what to do. She asked me whether I was in pain, after the whole lesson I was pretty much in agony, and whether I wanted her to bring me something. I considered asking her for something to eat, but I wasn't in the mood to provoke her. After all, she really seemed to care, even though it was too little too late. Sure, maybe it was just because she was afraid I would file a complaint or something, but maybe she had some decency in her after all. She even apologized for making me sit there and then tried to lay her hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me. It... didn't have the desired effect on me and I flinched. Mrs. Pecker backed down after that, pacing around the empty classroom.  

Becca ran inside the classroom, with her bouncing bosom almost falling out of her revealing top. Red in face and gasping for breath she bent over, placing her hands on her knees, further enhancing the already scandalous cleavage. "Th- Th- The janitor's coming." She managed to breath out between her gasps for air."  

"Thank you miss Parker, you can leave now." Mrs. Pecker said.  

Becca made a dismissive noise and came to me instead, ignoring what Mrs. Pecker said and laid her hand on my shoulder. I didn't flinch this time.  

"How are you doing?"  

"I've been better... it hurts like hell and... I really need to pee!" I tried to laugh, but the motion made my position even more painful and the laughter sounded more like a sob.  

"Just hang in there. The janitor is gonna be here in a few minutes. When I explained to him what happened, he said he's gonna get his tools and come here."  

I smirked. "Well... I'm certainly not going anywhere."  

Getting cut out of the desk was not a pleasant experience. The electrical saw running just a few inches away from my body made me nervous and the vibrations gave me a new idea of how much my belly could hurt! My eyes were filling with moisture and I had to fight hard not to start crying. It couldn't have lasted more than a few minutes, but it felt like a small eternity. In the end I was free though.  

"Why would ye even sit there, lass? You ain't exactly weenie." Asked the janitor while packing up his tools.  

"It wasn't my idea." I said, looking at Mrs. Pecker.  

"Ye made her sit there?" Janitor asked Mrs. Pecker.  

"I needed to separate these two."  

"And ye picked this lass? What the hell is yer problem?" The janitor said and left shaking his head.  

Mrs. Pecker was speechless and then quickly followed after the janitor, leaving us by ourselves. As soon as we were alone, I pulled up my shirt, revealing my belly in its full glory. Angry red marks clearly showed where I was jammed in the tiny desk.  

"Ouch, that looks so painful!" Becca exclaimed. She laid her hand on my stomach. "We need to get you some lotion or something."  

That was the moment my stomach decided to join the conversation, growling loudly.  

"Let's go get some lunch first..."  

We entered our favorite buffet and I could tell the staff wasn't happy to see us again. To see me more accurately. The male side of the personnel was more than happy to see Becca, their eyes glued to her jiggly bosom immediately. No one could blame them though. Becca was sporting a top that was so short, it was just a glorified bra at the moment. Her actual bra was clearly getting overwhelmed by the amount of flesh it was supposed to contain and Becca's boobs were spilling over the cups once more. The poor girl only just bought a new bra and was already too big for it... Lucky bastard!  

Full and satisfied, we left the place five hours later. This time I wasn't the only one who left with a bulging belly full to the brim. It was kinda weird to see the curvy goddess with her belly bloated and fully on display, uncovered by her skimpy attire. She looks hot as hell!   

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Becca complained, visibly pale.  

"What? You only had like four plates. That's nothing!"  

"That's enough to feed four people! I'm not a goddamned eating machine like you are!" Becca let out a sigh. "I shouldn't have let you talk me into getting desserts. That's two more plates you've neglected to count I might add... I'm gonna get so fat! You're a terrible influence, you know that?!"  

"Oh, please... Me? That's such nonsense! Besides, it will all go to your tits anyway." I giggled.  

"You're laughing, but this new bra is already getting too tight! It's the largest they had in the store! I'm gonna have to start buying custom made ones, unless some kind of miracle happens."  

"Oh my god, we have a miracle! Look!" I pointed across the street. The shop across the street was closed for some time now and so it was surprising to see the large banner announcing that a boutique aiming on plus size customers clientele was gonna open there in two weeks.  

"Woah. Look at that model! She's so gorgeous. Her boobs are bigger than mine! Much bigger!"  

Becca was right on both accounts. The model, a tall looking redhead, looked perfect. Almost too perfect! I've never seen her before. One would think a girl looking like that would be famous... "Looks like you have some catching up to do." I teased her a little. "She looks a bit sad though, don't you think?"  

"Eh, I guess I can't see it over the huge fucking tits !" Becca laughed. "They should have bras for me if she's their model, right?"  

"I think so, yeah. I hope they'll have something to keep this gut in check as well." I said, patting my middle that was surprisingly still fully covered, even though the shirt was stretched thin. I wasn't anywhere near to be as full as I was yesterday, but I still ate more than anyone would call sensible.  

Becca placed her hand on my distended stomach. "How is your belly, anyway?"  

"It's fine now, don't worry." I chuckled. "Can't say the same about the school desk though! One nil for the belly!"  

It was getting too late to hang out and so we headed to our respective homes. I headed to mum's place tonight, even though it was further away, but this way we shared the direction for longer. And I definitely wasn't ready to tell Becca goodbye yet. Hand in hand we walked down the street, with our bellies bulging. I saw with my peripheral vision how Becca's bosom bounced and quivered with every step she took, threatening to escape the obscenely small tank top. It took all of my willpower not to turn my head and stare.  

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Becca asked.  

"Not really, I guess? I was going to sit on my fat ass in front of a computer and eat junk the whole day. Wanna join?"  

"Well, I thought we could go somewhere for a change, you know? It's still so warm outside and it feels like such a waste to sit at home all day. We could, I don't know, have a picnic in the park or something."  

"You know me. I much prefer indoors to outdoors... but a picnic does sound nice! Especially with the right company..." I said, pulling her closer and kissing her on her soft full lips.  

Saying goodbye to Becca was becoming the most difficult part of my day. I wanted to push her on my bed, immobilize her with my heavy belly and... I let out an unsatisfied sigh. Instead, I had to let her go out of my reach again. We hugged as tightly as our current bloated forms allowed us.  

The elevator seemed even smaller than it did this morning, which only served as a testament of how much I've eaten. If I keep up like this, I'm gonna be morbidly obese in no time! It's unbelievable how quickly I'm gaining. It does make sense the way I eat though... Maybe I should slow down. But I just love eating way too much! Even then, full as I was, I couldn't wait to see what mum was making for dinner! Stop it, Liz! I ordered myself. You don't need to eat anymore!  

Mum was making it really difficult for me, because the smell of her cooking filled even the hallway in front of our flat, but I decided to resist. I rushed through our flat, barely saying hi, and hid myself in my room. I collapsed onto my bed, the said bed cried out in pain underneath my heavy body. I took off my shirt and I tried to go to sleep. Unfortunately, the smell of mum's cooking wasn't magically stopped by closing the door and so my determination not to eat was slowly, but surely fading. When my mother called out that the dinner was ready, I was out of my room before I even realized what I was doing. Then I realized that only my bra was covering my torso, my big fat gut on full display, but I wasn't willing to go back again. Well, at least I'll show Kurt how nice and round my belly looks these days!  

As it turned out, Kurt wasn't there today, being out of town on a business trip. It didn't stop me from stuffing myself silly, so don't worry about that. Mum was always making enough food to feed an entire regiment which was lucky, because her daughter ate like a regiment!  

I was so big and bloated from the buffet that I sat down sideways, not wanting to press my gut against the table. Better safe than sorry. I saw mum's worried looks as I made my way through portion after portion, but I just couldn't stop myself anymore. Losing all boundaries, there was nothing to stop me eating. Well, apart from the lack of food. My stomach hurt, but I wasn't stopping, not as long as there was food I could devour! In the half an hour that the dinner lasted I managed to eat at least the same amount of food as Becca did in the five hours we spent in the buffet. Probably more. I leaned back in the chair and let out a satisfied sigh. I started to massage my swollen form. I am almost as big as I was yesterday! Thank god there isn't any more food! As soon as I thought that I spotted two big baking trays of chocolate covered brownies sitting in the oven. I never craved brownies more than I did at that very moment.  

Mum must have seen where I was looking, because she said: "The big tray is for you, but the smaller one isn't."  

"Mum, I'm not gonna eat two trays of brownies!" I said defensively.  

Mum raised her hands. "Just saying."  

"I know I've been eating like I'm possessed, but I'm not that bottomless!"  

"Uh huh." Mum said unconvinced, eyeing my bare midsection.  

I had enough self-awareness to blush. "Do you think you could help me up? I asked sheepishly, turning even brighter red.  

It took a lot of effort from both of us to lift my heavy body from the chair, but in the end, I was standing once more. "You wouldn't mind handing me the brownies, right?" I asked, my cheeks getting fully crimson.   

I placed the still warm tray on top of my truly gargantuan stomach. I was sure I would be able to bring it to my room without using my hands, letting it rest on my gut, but I still held it with them, just to be sure. The support from below was definitely welcome though, because the tray was heavy.  

I placed the brownies into my bed and laid down next to it. I was so full I thought I would burst if I ate another mouthful and so, naturally, I fully intended to eat as many brownies as I could. The brownies were so soft and sweet that every single cell of my body cried in ecstasy and a moan of pleasure escaped from my lips. To be entirely honest, I was getting turned on by how full I was. Immediately I started to imagine what it would be like if Becca was there to feed me. I was in pain, my stomach reaching its limit. Tears were forming in my eyes, but there was nothing that would make me stop. I kept stuffing my face with one hand, while I massaged my exposed gut with the other. I could feel how every bite made my belly swell larger and larger. I absolutely loved it! I wanted my belly to grow and grow, to make it as large as I could! I'm gonna have the biggest belly in the entire world! The thought itself sent shivers down my spine. It was this realization of something I wanted deep inside my heart that kept me going. I was so full I shouldn't have been capable of swallowing another crumb, yet there I was stuffing my face like there was no tomorrow. Half of the tray now disappeared inside my stomach. I watched as it swelled even larger, now starting to hang over the edge of my bed. I must have been even bigger than I was yesterday and I still had half a tray to devour. And, unsurprisingly, I did exactly that.  

I was so full I couldn't breathe. It took all of my strength to move my body, so my back would rest against the wall. It didn't help much, my gigantic belly was still hanging over the edge. If I go on like this, I'm gonna need a larger bed! I closed my eyes, rubbing my middle I imagined my hands to be Becca's hands. I could almost feel her full bosom pressed against my overstuffed belly. My hands were slowly sliding down, examining my extreme physiology. Giant gut, soft side, nicely shaped butt and thick thighs and finally my inviting nethers. My/Becca's fingers found just the right spot and a wave of intense pleasure washed over my body. I wanted to scream in ecstasy like I've never known before, but I bit my tongue instead, too afraid of being heard and moaned quietly. I've never felt so good in my life!  

I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible thirst. It wasn't easy to get out of the bed and to my feet in my current overstuffed state, but I managed it in the end. My belly was so big and bloated it was beyond belief! Weirdest part was that it was already noticeably smaller than it was when I fell asleep. Somehow, I successfully dragged my body into the kitchen and opened the fridge. It probably wasn't the best idea to drink coke in the middle of the night, but it was exactly what I craved at the moment. I gulped down the carbonated beverage and let out a loud burp, followed by a satisfied sigh. "That really hit the spot." I said aloud. "Good thing that there's no more food, because I would certainly pop!" As soon as I said it, I remembered the second tray of brownies, which I was forbidden to touch. They won't even notice if there's one piece missing, right?  

There's something seriously wrong with me... I just can't stop myself! I ate it all. I'd swear the second tray tasted even better than the first did! Forbidden fruit tastes best, I guess...  

I'm not even sure how I got back to my room, but I know that lying in bed on my back and being crushed by my own belly felt unreasonably fantastic. I felt myself drifting away immediately and it didn't take long before I was fast asleep.  

"ELISABETH!!!" Mum's piercing voice woke me up and I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

• 11 months later...

Part 9

The door to my room was thrown open. Shocked, I tried to sit up, but was stopped by the weight and size of my still heavily bloated middle. My mother, who stood in the door, was an image of personified rage. I’ve never seen anyone this angry, let alone my usually calm mother! 

“I asked you one thing! Just one thing and what do you do?! You do the exact opposite!” My mom yelled, an angry vein popping up on her brow. 

Still half asleep I tried to sit up again, failing once more. 

“Look at yourself! You’re getting so fat, you can’t even get up anymore!” 

“I’m sorry.” I whimpered, tears starting to fill my eyes. “I was just so hungry…” 

“Hungry?! Do you not realize how much you’re eating?!” She walked to the bed, where I was pinned down by my massive gut, laying her hand on it. “Honey,” she said, her voice softening. “This isn’t normal. Why are you doing this to yourself, huh?” 

I shrugged. “I just love eating.” I said weakly, tears rolling down my cheeks. “It feels good.” 

My mom sighed. “You can’t go on like this. It’s not healthy. I don’t want to restrict you, but… this has to end! One way or the other.” 

“No.” I sobbed. 

“I would be much happier if you'd decided to diet on your own but… It is for your good.” My mom said, walking away. She stopped as if remembering something. “Also, you’re grounded.” She said, closing the door behind her. 

“No, no, no!” I buried my face into the pillow, crying myself back to sleep. 

I woke up again about an hour later to the sound of my groaning stomach. Groggy and puffy eyed from both, sleep and crying, I rolled out of my bed and onto my feet. “Geez! I’m enormous!” I cried out, once again shocked how big I was becoming. Or rather how big my gut was becoming, as it seemed like the only body part affected by the recent gain. Every day I wake up larger than the day before… mom’s right, this is not normal. Why does it feel so right then? My stomach let out another hungry growl. I won’t stop! I won’t let my mother decide how much I can eat! I glanced at my ridiculous side profile in the mirror and giggled. “I’m starting to look overdue and I haven't even eaten yet!” 

Not bothering with putting on clothes I left my room, determined to let my mother know I won’t let her control my eating. I’ll move to dad's if I have to! God knows I’ve been thinking about it ever since Kurt moved here. “Mom?” I called out, but silence was all the reply I got. I made my way through the living room to the kitchen, only to find both rooms empty, leaving home alone. I smiled to myself. At least I won’t be judged for how big my breakfast is gonna be. My smile faded when I opened the fridge. It’s empty?! But our fridge is never empty! I shoved the door closed and started rummaging through cupboards, finding nothing edible at all. “No, no, no!” I yelped. “I’m going to starve to death!” I waddled back to my room as fast as my big belly allowed me, opening every single one of my secret stashes, but all I found was a single bag of chips and two chocolate bars. Unfortunately I’ve become rather effective with disposing of my snacks and haven't resupplied them in a while. It took me about ten seconds to stuff both chocolate bars into my mouth. Then I tore the bag of chips open and with quick, efficient moves I emptied it as well. My stomach let out an unsatisfied groan as it was used to much larger meals then this tiny snack was.  

I went back to the kitchen finding out that in my panic I completely missed a croissant and a little note, lying on the table. One, single, pathetic croissant. I inhaled it in like three seconds, only provoking my stomach to demand more. I grabbed the note and read it. ‘Went shopping, I’ll be back for lunch. You’re grounded, don’t go anywhere!’ I crumbled the note and threw it away. “What the hell is she thinking?!” I almost shouted. I’m an adult, she can’t stop me! I won’t stay here for another minute! I thought, full of resolve, stomping back to my room. 

Putting on clothes took me much longer than a minute. For once it wasn’t because I couldn’t fit into them, although the stretchy shirt was a bit tighter than I would prefer and my pants were digging into my middle. The real reason why it took me so much time was that with a belly as big as mine was, putting on socks really turned out to be way more difficult than one might think. And so was tying up my shoelaces…

Once I was fully clothed, I texted Becca to meet with me sooner than we originally planned and headed for the door. As it turned out I left just in time, because as soon as I locked the door behind me, I heard familiar voices climbing up the stairs. Luckily for me, the elevator was on my floor and so I rushed inside as fast as my rotund body allowed me. It felt like an eternity before the little cabin finally started to move down and I breathed out a big sigh of relief knowing I wouldn’t be caught, when it did move at last. 

I was angry. Too angry to answer my vibrating phone. My mother wasn’t the one I blamed however. This whole thing is Kurt’s fault! It got to be! Mom would never try to control me like this! I’m going to show him! Show them! I’m gonna eat more than I ever did before! I lay my hand on my already huge belly. “Let’s see how much food we can cram inside of you.”  

My first stop was a bakery so I could finally get a proper breakfast. I… I’m kinda embarrassed how much money I left there. Let’s just say that the huge amount of pastries I had yesterday would have seemed insignificant next to how much I got today. I could barely carry it out of the shop. With my hands full with bags upon bags filled with pastries I headed to the nearby park, where we were supposed to meet with Becca. 

Bottom first, I let my body fall onto the bench that groaned under the impact, covering its entire length with either my posterior or with paper bags full of pastries. The large part was covered by the pastries, but I couldn’t not notice that my bum felt a bit softer than it used to. Not even my belly could steal all the calories for itself. I thought, taking a big bite out of a doughnut.

Pastry after pastry, bag after bag, I moved through my breakfast, that would have been big enough for a dozen guys. Every time my phone vibrated with either a call or a message from my mom, my resolve to eat was strengthened. Not that it needed any help in the first place. 

Most of the bags were empty before I spotted the familiar figure, bouncing her way towards me. I almost forgot to stuff my face, watching her boobs heaving up and down with each step, obviously free of their usual prison. The view was stunning even from afar and it only got better the nearer she came to me. She even tried to use her hands to reduce the jiggling of her assets, but it did little to help, mostly because her hands were full of bags. With a cinnamon roll in hand I lazily waved at the blue haired beauty coming my way, realizing just how lucky I was to have her. Is it just me, or do her boobs really look extra huge today? And that's saying something... 

“Hey!” I mumbled, my mouth full with the aforementioned cinnamon roll that magically disappeared from my hand. 

“Hey, I see you’ve been busy.” Becca said, looking at the numerous empty bags, lying by my side. 

“You could say that.” I nodded, my sight glued to her bosom. “Seems like someone forgot her bra.” 

“It’s more that someone’s largest bra was squeezing the very life out of her! I had a massive growth spurt overnight!” 

“Yeah, I can tell. I thought so even from afar but… damn you look massive up close!” 

Becca placed her hand on my lap-filling belly and kissed me. “You don’t look so small yourself.” She said giggling, when our lips parted. “What did you do last night?” 

I sighed. “I finally went too overboard even for my mom.” I sighed before telling Becca exactly what had happened leading up to this. 

“So what are you going to do? Are you going to cut back?” 

“Cut back?! Does it look like I’m cutting back? No! I’m going to eat as much as I possibly can! More than ever before! You’re gonna have to roll me to get me home afterwards!” I giggled. 

Becca grinned. “That sounds like it’s gonna be lots of fun!” 

“Definitely!” I smiled. “I guess we’ll have to postpone the picnic though…” 

“Not necessarily.” Becca said, putting down her large backpack. She opened it and pulled out some blankets. “We could set it up over there,” she pointed at the trees along the pathway. "There's a clear patch of green grass behind those trees, so no one would see us there. And we can order food to deliver here.” 

“Not that I don’t like it, but you know how much I can eat. That would be way too expensive!” 

“Don’t worry about that.” Becca waved her hand. “It's my treat.” 

I stared at her with my mouth wide open. “When did you get rich?” 

Becca blushed. “I- I worked through the summer.” She stuttered. “And I’m not rich, I just want to spoil my big girl a little.” She said smiling, patting my big gut. 

There’s something she’s not telling me. I thought, but decided to let it go. I won’t argue though when it gets my stomach filled. 

Becca set up the blankets and I sat down heavily with a silent oof. Damn, I’m fat! I thought, my chunky thighs buried underneath my heavy belly. I’m not even sure if I can get up on my own! 

“I’m gonna start ordering food, in the meantime, you should start chewing.” Becca commanded, tossing me one of the bags she carried with her. I peeked inside the bag, finding pastries from her own trip to the bakery. Since when is she so determined to stuff me silly? I took a big bite off of the bearclaw I pulled out of the bag. I’m not complaining though! 

By the sound of it, Becca started by ordering pizza. I didn’t pay too much attention though, focusing on watching the blue haired bombshell instead. I still could barely believe just how beautiful she was! And that of all people she chose me! What does she see in me? Stop it, Liz! I stopped this train of thoughts, before it could leave the station, knowing it would only lead to self loathing. I went back to admire Becca’s figure, while chewing dutifully. My eyes were irresistibly drawn to her humongous, fantastically shaped breasts, bouncing around in her too tight shirt, stretching the black fabric to its limits. She wears black, yet she still looks huge! Becca’s middle was out in the open, showing a bit of softness to it and her cute round butt was hugged by scandalously short mini shorts, leaving her smooth legs uncovered. Why would this goddess settle for a whale like me?! Again the little doubt crawled into my thoughts. She’s with me, because I’m worth it! I silenced my doubts and rewarded myself with a cupcake, the last pastry I had. 

Becca finished ordering and sat down next to me. “All done, huh? Well, the pizza should be here in half an hour... Until then, we’re gonna have to find some other fun.” She said, then she leaned forward, her perfect breasts pushing against my arm. “And I think I know just what to do.” Becca whispered sensually into my ear, before planting a kiss on my lips. 

Becca grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing my pale middle in its full, globular glory. My heart was beating faster with both fear and excitement. 

“What if anyone sees us?” I yelped in terror. “What if-“ 

Becca put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking. “Shh… No one comes here. Even if they did, they wouldn’t see us from the patio, because of those trees and bushes.” She said calmly, before grabbing her own top and pulling it over her head as well. 

Wow! I thought, staring at her impossibly full, tear shaped wonders. 

Becca smirked. “You like what you see?” 

I nodded, too fascinated to speak. 

“Good! Now be a good girl and grab them for me!” 

I obeyed without hesitation, my dreams coming true. My mind went foggy, clouded by arousal. I squeezed the soft flesh as I longed for so long, brushing my thumbs over her erect nipples. 

Becca moaned softly. “They’re so sensitive these days.” She breathed out. “I-“ She was interrupted with a much louder moan, coming out of her perfect lips. 

Using my superior weight I pushed her on her back, pinning her down with my large belly. Even on her back, her boobs looked gigantic, sloshing like liquid, resting against her chin. 

All too soon Becca’s phone started to ring, announcing our pizza had arrived. For once I wasn’t too thrilled about having more food to eat. Don’t get me wrong, I was still thrilled, just not as much as I usually was. It was sad to see how Becca hid her exquisite endowments inside her undersized shirt. Becca too looked at me with remorse in her eyes, before she started to walk away, with only her wonderful smell lingering on. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. With my eyes closed I could almost feel her soft, full lips on my own, her delicate touch on my belly, her perfect breasts overflowing the palms of my hands. I opened my eyes again, watching her curvy figure walking away. Becca, knowing fully well I was watching her, gave her lovely derriére an extra sway with every step she took. I’m so obsessed with her tits I almost forget how great her ass is!  

I could barely believe what I was seeing. Burdened with boxes upon boxes, Becca struggled to walk. She couldn’t possibly see over the large tower of pizza boxes, she somehow managed to pick up. With a lot of effort, I managed to pull myself to my feet and waddled towards Becca, taking half of the boxes from her.

“Thanks.” She said, “I think I overestimated how much I can carry.” 

“Carry? I think you overestimated how much we could eat!” 

“These are all for you.” Becca said with an innocent smile. 

“You’re crazy, you know that?!” I said.”It’s like eight extra large pizzas! I can’t eat all that!” 

“I’ll help you.” 

“For the sake of your back, I’ll do what I can.” I said giggling. Can I eat all that? Maybe I can! I started to imagine what I would look like after eating all this pizza, with a massively bloated middle, spreading beyond the reach of my hands. I got to eat all that! I can’t wait to see the look on Kurt’s face when he sees me like that! 

I lay down on my side, surrounded by boxes of extra large pizzas. I didn’t realize how hungry I was until I opened the first box. Something primeval was awakened in me by the smell and I started to shove the cheesy delight into my mouth as if I hadn’t eaten in months. The first pie disappeared faster than I would think possible. 

“Wow, that was impressive!” Becca exclaimed. 

I was almost startled. In my eating frenzy I almost forgot she was there. I blushed, realizing just how greedily I devoured the entire pizza, that would be more than enough for two people. I knew I didn’t have to be shy around Becca, who seemed to enjoy the show, but I still was well enough mannered to feel bad about it. “I barely had any breakfast.” I lied out of a habit, turning redder immediately, because it was clear Becca knew it was a lie. 

“Really?!” Becca asked, with a slight smile on her face. She leaned forward, her breasts straining her top in process. She laid her hands on top of my exposed gut. “If that’s so, why is there half a bakery stuffed inside this thing?” 

I blushed even more. “Sorry, I’m just used to lying about how much I eat.” I admitted. 

“You don’t have to lie to me.” Becca said, smiling. “In fact I want to hear about everything you eat! I want to know how much you eat!” She said, with a little color appearing on her cheeks. “Damn it! You're a terrible influence! I never even knew watching someone eat could be a kink, yet here we are!” Becca said, turning crimson red. 

I blinked a couple times trying to process the information and then I reached for another slice of pizza. “So it turns you on when I do this?” I asked, taking a huge bite. 

“You have no idea!” 

“Well then, if you want to proceed with your private watching party, you'll have to pay for that!” I said after swallowing. 

Becca raised her eyebrow and looked at me quizzically.  

“Lose the shirt!” I said giggling. 

Slice after slice the second pizza pie followed the first in an inhumanly rapid fashion. The weird thing was, I didn’t feel an ounce of discomfort even though I already inhaled the equivalent of a family’s dinner on top of the large breakfast I had previously. 

Becca stared at me with fascination. “I still can’t understand how you do that!” 

I shrugged. “Hunger helps. And it feels so good to be so full that I can barely move!” I smiled. “And then there’s having the right motivation. Eating to spite Kurt had been fun. Eating for you though… You’re gonna have to beg me to stop eating from now on!” I giggled. 

The shorter girl wiggled in her place as I talked, until finally she leaped forward, knocking over even my bloated form. We made out for a few minutes, almost forgetting about all the pizza that was left. 

I lay on my side with boxes stacked on top of my belly. Becka sat beside me putting slice after slice in front of my face. Dutifully, I took bite after bite as soon as the pizza moved to my mouth. Third pizza pie joined its two siblings, yet I still barely felt just how much I ate. The fourth one followed quickly and then the fifth one as well. Sixth and seventh weren’t going down that smoothly though. After finishing the final slice of the seventh pizza I was at the point where I started to feel uncomfortably full. “I need a minute.” I breathed out heavily. 

“Did I go too far? Are you alright?” Becca asked, her voice full of concern. 

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m just a bit full.” 

Becca glanced at the size of my abdomen I lacked the words to compare it to. “Somehow I believe you!” She said, chuckling. 

“Would you rub my belly for me?” 

Becca’s hands felt amazing, touching my stretched skin of my overfilled middle. I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes in pleasure. I don’t know for how long I lay there with my eyes closed, almost dozing away. What I do know is that what brought me back was a kiss on my cheek from Becca’s juicy lips. “Do you think you could eat that pizza for me now?” She asked so innocently as if she was just borrowing a pencil from me. 

I nodded. "For you, I can do it." I said, before inhaling the pizza like it was the first meal of my day.

• 1 month later...

Part 10

With the last swallow I breathed out and rolled on my back. My belly was towering above me, crushing my insides with all the pizza I managed to devour. It hurt, but for some reason I enjoyed the feeling. I wonder if it’s what it would feel like to have Becca on top of me… With nothing but desire I looked over where my ridiculously top heavy best friend sat with her wondrous bosom on full display. Becca isn’t just my best friend… she’s my girlfriend as well! I reminded myself, smiling. God, I’m lucky! I watched Becca biting into her lower lip, her gaze gliding across my gargantuan middle. 

“Wanna touch the fatty?” I asked with a grin. “Come closer then.” 

Becca giggled. “Don’t mind if I do.” She said and leaned forward. Moving on all four, she slowly made her way to where I was pinned down by my own gluttony. I watched her mighty breasts as they wobbled from side to side with her every move. 

I chuckled. “It’s just a matter of time before you’ll have to drag them along the ground, if you keep growing like this!” 

Becca looked down at her breasts, reaching below her elbows. “I’m getting quite huge, aren’t I?” She giggled and looked at my massive gut. “Guess that makes two of us!” She sat down again, right next to me this time, and placed her hand on top of the mountain filled with an unreasonably large amount of food. “How are you feeling? Are you alright?” Becca asked, starting to massage my middle with her hand. 

“I feel great actually!” I said. “A bit stuffed, but… that‘s hardly new for me.” 

“I’m glad you’re alright. I was kinda worried to see you struggle.” Becca said. “It’s weird though.” 

“What’s weird?” I asked, confused. 

“It’s just… you’re not even at your biggest! I’ve seen you eat more than you did today. I thought you wanted to eat more than you ever did, but you’re done already.” Becca said with disappointment in her voice. 

I looked at my belly. It’s true I’ve been bigger before… But I really do feel full! “Just give me some time to digest and I’ll be ready to continue. We still got a lot of time.” 

Becca smiled brightly. “That’s what I wanted to hear! Good thing I’ve ordered us some lunch while you were gobbling down the last pizza! You better prepare your tastebuds for burgers because there’ll be quite a few coming your way!” 

I stared at my shorter friend in disbelief. 

“Don’t worry, they should be here in an hour. And I’m going to eat with you this time. Besides, I have some really fun ideas about what to do in the meantime…” Becca crawled closer, pressing her lips against mine. 

I’ve created a monster! I thought, before fully succumbing to the passion. 

Becca cupped my breasts with her small hands and giggled. “They’re so small!” She said, placing one of her hands beneath her own breast. “Just look at the difference! They’re barely larger than my areolas… It’s so cute!” 

I blushed with embarrassment, staring at Becca’s huge bosom with a mixture of envy and lust. I extended my hands and grabbed her right breast into my hands. She’s so huge! I can’t even cover one of her breasts, using my both hands! I squeezed her nipple between my thumbs and Becca gasped. 

“They’re so sensitive… Do it again!” 

I didn’t need any further encouragement, the look of bliss in Becca’s eyes was more than enough. I squeezed again and again, noticing her nipple went harder and more pronounced. Becca moaned with pleasure before pressing her lips against mine, her heavy breasts pressing down on my chest with their full weight. They’re so heavy! I thought, finding myself unable to fully breathe, forced to take in only shallow breaths. I bit Becca’s full lower lip, forcing a muffled giggle out of her. 

“Oh. You’re a very naughty girl, aren’t you?” Becca said with a playful grin on her lips. “Now, why don’t you try it with my nipple!” She smiled, pushing one of her boobs to my face. 

I blushed and opened my mouth to say something in my defense. I never got the chance though as Becca’s nipple entered my mouth as soon as I opened it. If her tits felt heavy against my chest, they felt so much heavier pressing down on my face. It was nearly impossible to breathe with her nipple filling my mouth and the soft flesh of her breast covering my nose. It would have been awful, if it didn’t feel so great at the same time. Suffocation suddenly doesn’t seem like such a bad fate… I bit into her nipple, hearing her moan with utter pleasure, but after half a minute, the lack of oxygen was starting to get to me. Letting go of her nipple I pushed her aside, with my engorged middle landing on top of her much more slender one. 

“Oof.” Air escaped Becca’s lips. “Fuck! And I thought my tits were heavy!” 

“I-I’m sorry.” I said, gasping for air. “I couldn’t breathe. And they are heavy as fuck! Now I see why you’re a little hunched down…” 

“Wait, am I?” Becca asked, surprised.

“A little.” I nodded. “It’s why it looks like you have rolls on your belly. I think you’re skinnier than you think!” 

“Definitely skinnier than you are!” Becca giggled. “But seriously now, can you move this thing? I’m getting squashed here!” 

“Oops, sorry!” I pulled back, letting Becca from underneath my belly, but still remaining on my side. “So now that you felt the weight of this gut on your own, do you really think I should continue eating?” 

“Hell yeah!” Becca said, rolling on her side as well. “You still seem pretty mobile to me and we’re not done until you’re not. You wanted me to roll you home and that’s what we’re doing.” 

My eyes widened. She’s crazy! But then I started to imagine myself with a belly that big, filled with inhuman amounts of food and I felt something else. It was turning me on! I clasped my legs together. Why is this turning me on?! I don’t want to be so big I couldn’t move anymore, do I? I’m doing it to make Kurt angry! I’m doing it to screw that bitch Mrs. Pecker! I won’t lie, it does feel amazing to be full to the brim, but not like this!

“Are you ok? You don’t have to eat more if you don’t want to.” Becca said with concern in her eyes. “You know I wouldn’t force you into something you don’t want to do…”

I smiled. “Get your phone and start ordering! Burgers won’t be nearly enough!” I commanded. “Hmm.  On second thought, it can wait a little. In the meantime there are some other things I would just love to bite into…” 

Becca lay on her side, her head propelled by her hand. I could only stare at her in awe, once more realizing just how stunning she looked. For once I’m not talking about her breasts… not just about them anyway. While her middle was soft and you could ‘pinch an inch’ it was still relatively flat, especially when comparing with her unbelievably full chest. But that’s also not what I was thinking about while staring at her perfectly gorgeous face. I couldn’t find a single flaw if I tried! Her sparkling eyes, her cute nose, her lovely full lips… she was the embodiment of perfection. 

“Someone promised biting and now she’s just staring at me with her mouth open!” Becca giggled, making her humongous chest jiggle. 

I blushed. “Sorry… I still kinda can’t believe how gorgeous you are.” 

Now it was time for her to blush. “I’m not. You’re prettier!” 

“Yeah, right. You should let your sight get checked.” 

“I’m serious!” 

I smiled. While I didn’t believe Becca for a second, it was still a nice thing to hear. 

“I know you don’t believe me, but I mean it when I tell you you’re the most attractive person I’ve met. You are pretty! But you’re so much more than just a pretty face. You do what you want, not caring about what people will think about you. You’re yourself! You never pretend you’re something that you’re not! Do you remember the first day we started talking? Can you remember what a mess I was back then? I would be nothing without you! From that first day I needed you more than anything in the world! I never stopped being afraid that you would just ditch me and leave me on my own!” Becca was starting to tear up. “You saved me! You’re saving me every day you’re there for me!” Becca wiped away the tears streaming down her cheeks. 

“I needed you too.” My eyes were filling up with tears as well. I closed them and for a moment I was back in that day. 

I heard laughter and I knew it was aimed at me. I was the fat girl, the butt of all jokes. I tried to be strong, pretending it didn’t bother me, but every word aimed at my weight, every biting remark, it was all there, welled up inside me and eating at my soul. I couldn’t wait to get home and eat. And eat! Gobbling down everything I could get my hands on. There was nothing I wanted more than going home and cleaning up the fridge, even though I knew it would only make things worse in the long run. It’s so unbearable! I don’t even have any friends, only people laughing at this belly!  

As if fate struck at that moment, a girl entered the classroom. The girl, Rebecca, like me, didn't have any friends. I watched her making her way to a desk in the corner of the room. When I first saw her I was sure she would be one of the popular girls, but I guess she was too pretty for her sake. She was absolutely stunning with her gorgeous face and long black hair falling down to her skinny waist. The bitch club was apparently too envious and could never accept her, so she was always on her own with her books. It’s quite frightening how much she changed in the past two months. Rebecca looked like a completely different person. She lost at least ten pounds, which on her short stature made a massive difference. Mostly because unlike me she didn’t have ten pounds to lose in the first place. It was as if she was disappearing before our eyes, yet nobody went to do anything about it. Even her once lovely hair was now all messy and full of tangles. I could only wonder when was the last time it saw a brush. 

I stood up before I even realized what I was doing. Gathering up all the fake confidence I could muster I walked to Rebecca’s desk. I took a deep breath and said: “Hey... Rebecca, right?”  

She looked up from her book and gazed at me. The look she gave me might haunt me to the end of my days. She looked dead inside! I have no other words to describe it. “Becca.” She said, in a voice barely louder than a whisper. 

“Ok, Becca. Isn’t it weird how we’re in the same class, yet we barely know each other's name?” 

Becca nodded. 

“My name’s Liz.” I said, offering her a handshake, which she hesitantly accepted. Geez, her hands are only a little more than bones! “Would you mind if I sat there?” I asked, pointing at the free chair next to her. 

“N-no. Go ahead.” 

I sat down next to Becca and smiled at her, but I received no reaction. “What are you reading there? Oh, ‘The Dragon’s Curse’? I loved that book when I was younger!” I exclaimed.  

Becca’s mouth twitched as if she tried to smile, but couldn’t remember how. “I-it’s my favorite.” 

“That’s so cool! I never met anyone else who knew it!” 

This time she did smile, though it never reached her eyes, remaining emotionless. The bell rang, announcing the start of the class, meaning Mrs. Pecker would be coming in at any second. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Mrs. Pecker hated me for some reason and so she was picking on me whenever she could. She was nothing more than a bully and I had enough bullies in my life as it was. Now she rushed into the classroom, shouting from the very start. “Open your textbooks at page 57 and… Mr. Phillips, are you telling me you still didn’t bother to get one? You’re getting an F! Anyone else, who doesn’t have a textbook? Mr. Donovan, you’re getting an F as well!” 

“Geez! If Pecker was any bitchier, she would be taken in by an animal shelter!” 

I didn’t think I said anything particularly funny, but Becca smirked and then she started laughing. I never heard her laugh before and hearing it now, so rich and melodic, it was quite possibly the nicest sound I ever heard. 

“Did I say something funny, Miss Parker?” 

“N-no.” Becca shook her head. 

“Would you like to share with the class, Miss Williams?” 

“Not particularly, no.” I said, undaunted. 

Mrs. Pecker was staring me down, clearly angry I wouldn’t tremble before her. “Pack your things and move your fat ass to your usual desk!”  

The rest of the class started laughing and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Hearing something like that from a teacher was almost too much for me. With the remnants of my hurt pride I stood up and walked to my desk, determined not to give them the pleasure of seeing me in tears. 

I spent the lesson pondering whether I should keep trying to befriend Becca. On one hand she seemed lonely and depressed, but on the other why would she want to be friends with a fatty like me? I unwrapped a chocolate bar and stuffed it into my mouth, after making sure Pecker wouldn’t see it. Why would anyone want to be friends with me?  

The bell rang and I still hadn’t made my decision, but as it turned out, I didn’t have to. A bony hand touched my shoulder. “L-Liz.” Becca said in a fragile voice. “Would you mind if I sat here with you?” 

Once again hiding behind my mask of confidence I smiled at her. “Not at all!” 

“I don’t think I would muster the courage to go to you again. I was so convinced you wouldn’t want to be my friend…” 

“But… you seemed so sure of yourself! You didn’t care when people were teasing you!” 

“I wasn’t.” I let out a sigh. “Back then I was lonely and miserable. When I saw you having a hard time, I thought we could help each other out! If I knew what I would get in return, I would be trying to befriend you as soon as I first saw you! I pretended to be ok with myself… You’re the only reason why I really am ok with being fat!” At least most of the time… I thought. 

A smile appeared on Becca’s lips. “Without you, I wouldn’t be here at all!” 

“Don’t be silly, you’d be alright!” I said, poking her breast. “This isn’t a matter to joke about!” 

Becca’s smile widened. “You’re right, I’m sorry. It’s just you’ve become such a central figure in my life! The biggest positive.” 

“I am pretty big!” I giggled, patting my oversized middle. 

Becca giggled as well, her eyes sparkling. “I won’t argue with that!” She leaned forward, placing her hands on my bulging gut. “You’re my big beautiful girl and I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.” She said, pressing her soft lips against mine. 

Becca’s lips felt so good against mine. Sadly, as all good things always had to, our kiss came to an end when her phone started to ring, announcing our burgers had arrived. 

“I’ll be right back.” Becca said, putting on her shirt once more. 

I watched Becca’s figure walking away and I frowned, going back in my mind to her remark about not being here at all. Somewhere deep inside I knew she was dead serious. A chill passed over my spine, biting into the very core of my being. Her smile never reached her eyes!

• 6 months later...

Part 11

I didn’t know how many burgers Becca ordered, nor how many I’d eaten. All I knew was that I was so full I could barely breathe and regretted every single morsel I swallowed. I collapsed on my back with my massively bloated middle jutting into the air like some kind of futuristic tower, crushing my insides with its weight. It hurt but… it was a pleasant kind of pain. I let out a sound, something between a moan and a whimper and closed my eyes. 

“Are you alright?” Becca asked, her voice filled with concern for my well-being. She placed her hand on top of my gut and started to gently massage it making slow circles with her hand. Unfortunately it hurt like hell. 

“Your hand is too heavy.” I breathed out, trying to push her hand aside. I can barely reach the end of my belly! I thought, realizing I might have reached a new limit. 

“Sorry!” Becca yelped, yanking her hand away. “I’m so sorry! I thought you’d like it.” 

“Not now.” I shook my head. “I’m way too full for that.” I felt my consciousness slipping. It was getting hard to think, hard to move. I yawned. “I think I’m gonna pass out now… Will you be there when I wake?” I asked dumbly. I didn’t hear Becca’s response though, because I was asleep before she could answer. 

I heard laughter. It was difficult enough to withstand body shaming while fully clothed. You can’t imagine what it was like now when I was only in a swimsuit. I tried to suck in my stomach as much as I could, but it still bulged in front of me no matter what I did. I cursed myself for eating donuts for breakfast. And at the same time I regretted I hadn’t had more of them to quench the pain. It took me a minute to realize the laughter wasn’t even aimed at me, when I saw Rachel, the bully queen of our school, pointing and snickering at Becca. Unlike me, Becca wasn’t fat. She was the opposite actually. Small and skinny with clearly visible bones poking right through her skin, she looked so fragile, making her an easy target.

“This is a class for girls! Are you lost, little boy?” I heard Rachel say mockingly to the great amusement of her band of bullies. 

“I-I’m a girl.” Becca whispered self-consciously, nervously running her hand through her short hair. Becca shaved her hair when we became friends, saying they were too damaged to save. It was a real shame to see her raven hair disappear like that and I could tell she was regretting her decision at that moment. Still, thanks to her delicate features, she looked beautiful regardless.

“That’s nonsense. How could you be a girl? You’re flat as a board! Girls are supposed to have boobs!” Rachel said, thrusting her chest forward. She was a bit more mature than the rest of us and so she had a decent sized chest even back then, yet it wasn’t her most prominent feature. 

Becca looked ready to jump into the pool and drown and so I knew I had to step in. “Leave her alone!” I cried, even though I knew it would turn Rachel’s attention to me. I was used to it already, so I could handle it. Barely, but still… I started to regret a little that I spoke up, but then I glanced at Becca, who seemed devastated. We shared a look and I saw her gratitude. This was the right thing to do, no matter the consequences. 

Rachel turned my way. “Oh look, they even let little piggies in here! Oink, oink!” That started another wave of giggles, and I gritted my teeth. I don’t think I ever dared to talk back before, too afraid of what she would do next, afraid she would bully me even more if I did so. But not this day. This was the day I spoke up. This was the day I said something I would always regret. “Is that all you can do?” I said, faking a smile, hoping it didn’t seem as hurt as I felt. “You never were too smart, were you?”  

Rachel’s face had gone red, and her expression hardened with anger. “What did you say, bitch?! Do you think I’ll let some fatass like you insult me?!” 

“Fatass? I know I’m fatter than you, but your ass is definitely larger than mine!” 

Rachel was taken aback and I saw something new in her eyes. Something that seemed an awful lot like fear. 

A nasty grin appeared on my lips. “So that’s what it's all about, is it? You feel self-conscious about yourself, so you try to bring other people down? Well then, let me tell you how freaking enormous your ass is! You know what? I think you might even weigh more than I do, fatass!” 

Rachel looked around her little group for support, but all she got was silence. Silence and someone snickering. Rachel’s eyes filled with tears, and she rushed away. 

I was thrilled. Thrilled that I finally stood up for myself. The thrill was short lived however, because then I realized what I did and all that remained was shame. In my head I kept seeing Rachel’s crying face. I was ashamed of what I said, ashamed that I became the very thing I hated more than anything. I was a bully. 

I regained consciousness with a yelp, startled by my dreams. My heart was pounding in my chest and my brow was covered with sweat. Becca sat next to me with a book in her hand, but she put it aside as soon as I woke up. 

“How long?” I asked with a yawn. 

“About an hour.” Becca said. “Are you alright? You were thrashing about quite a bit.” 

“Bad dream, that’s all.” 

“Do you want to talk about it?” 

I let out a sigh. “Not really…” I closed my eyes, recalling the dream and shuddered. “I’d rather forget about it.” 

“Fair enough.” 

I let out a sigh. “It was more of a memory rather than a dream to be honest… Do you remember when we had swimming classes as part of the P.E.?” 

“Oh yeah.” Becca nodded, and by the look on her face, I knew she immediately understood what I was talking about. 

Remembering those times and looking at my curvy girlfriend I started to imagine what Becca would look like in a swimsuit now. I bit my lower lip. Did I ever mention just how vivid my imagination tended to be? Damn! What a sight it would be! I thought, a faint idea forming in my head. 

“You’re imagining me in a swimsuit, aren’t you?” Becca asked out of the blue. 

I felt blood rushing. “N-no, why would you think so?” 

“And she blushes! Oh, you look so cute when you’re blushing!” Becca giggled, rubbing my cheek affectionately. 

“How did you know?” 

“You kinda make a face when you look at something sexy. And you know what?” Becca leaned forward, pressing her boobs against me and whispered. “I'd look really sexy in a swimsuit.” 

My cheeks turned crimson, and I couldn’t get the image out of my mind. What if I could see it with my own eyes? What if we would go somewhere to enjoy the last few warm days ahead that we had left? I’m sure we could afford a weekend on a beach somewhere… “So… I just had an idea.” I said, still processing the thought myself. “Would you be up for going on a little vacation next weekend? Like we could spend it on a beach somewhere?”

Becca blinked a couple of times in surprise. “You know, that’s really not a bad idea! Although… Can we afford it? I mean I have some money put aside, but… Plane tickets are expensive!”

“Yeah, I know… We’d have to find something cheap.” I said, scratching my chin. “Maybe I could ask my dad if he’d been willing to help us out.”

Too excited by this new prospect, I wanted to jump to my feet and release this newly found energy, but I was stopped by my body. By my belly to be more specific. I guess it speaks volumes about how easily distracted I can get when I even failed to remember just how bloated my middle was. My gut sprawled in front of me and I still wasn’t sure if I could reach the front of it. Oh crap! I thought. Am I at my biggest yet? I might be!

“Damn! I’m huge!” I giggled.

“You sure are.” Becca nodded, her glance filled with awe. “Did I go too far?”

“I wanted it.” I said, placing my hands on top of my gut. “I won’t lie, I’m full to the brim, yet I’m kinda craving something sweet.” Oh man, am I really so bottomless?

“I’m really glad you said so ‘cause… I just got a notification that the last course of our picnic arrived.”

I smiled. “Well, what are you waiting for? Don’t let your insatiable girlfriend waste away!” I giggled. Oh god, I’m going to burst, am I not?

Becca smiled. “I’ll be right back.” She said, leaving me to my thoughts. Kurt’s gonna have a heart attack when he sees me! I tried not to think about my mother’s reaction, but her disappointed face kept appearing in my mind. I shook it off as well as the notion that I should try to stand up to fully see the damage I made to myself. No, not damage. As much as it shocked me, I was content with the way I looked at the moment. More than that. I was happy. And it felt great!

Becca came back with a large white box in her hands. White box that could contain only one thing – a cake.

“Are we celebrating something?” I asked.

“You don’t have to celebrate anything to have a cake, silly.”

Oh wow… She's right! It was a glass shattering moment. I could eat cake every single day!

“Besides, having an awesome girlfriend is worth celebrating every single day!”

“Oh, you think I’m awesome?”

Becca frowned. “I meant me, stupid! You’re celebrating having me!” Becca giggled. “But I have to admit you’re pretty awesome as well.” She placed the box on top of my belly, sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek. “And I’m really lucky to have you.” She said with a smile. “Wait, are you crying?”

“S-something must have fallen into my e-eye.” I said, sobbing. I didn’t even know why I was crying. I just felt so… grateful for having Becca in my life that my emotions took the better of me and turned me into a weeping mess.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Becca asked, concerned.

“I-it’s so stupid.” I stammered, wiping away my tears. “I-I just love you so much!”

“Aww, I love you too!” Becca cooed, hugging me from the side, her bosom tightly pressed against my side. “Now look at what you did.” She said, hugging me even tighter. “I’m crying as well!”

“Sorry.” I said. “I guess I better get to that cake.”

“I think we went through it already but… you know you don’t have to eat it if you don’t want to right? Your stomach does look rather tight and I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“It’s alright. I’m sure there’s plenty of room left!” I said, patting the side of my gut. Oh wow, it does feel really tight! Maybe it’s not such a great idea after all. I opened the box that lay on my personal table and stared at the large cake inside. But it’s a chocolate cake! How could I say no to a chocolate cake? Despite everything I already devoured, despite how full and tight my stomach felt, I started salivating. Without much further ado, I started eating, determined to eat the whole thing even if it was going to be the last thing I’d ever do.

I surprised myself by the gusto with which I started to dig in. The cake was perfect, moist, sweet and heavy, a single slice would be more than sufficient for most people. Not for me though. For me it was just the beginning. As soon as I swallowed the last morsel of the first slice, I reached for more, relentlessly trying to eat the whole thing in one sitting. I’m not sure what drove me more, whether it was the look on Kurt’s face when he would see how fat I had gotten, or whether it was the thrill I saw in Becca’s eyes. She watched me with fascination, her eyes glued to the display of my unrestrained gluttony. If I’m not going to burst today, then I never will! I thought, reaching for slice number three. I wondered just how many calories I had inhaled today, but I was pretty sure it was somewhere between ‘way too many’ and ‘what do you mean, you ate all that?!’. And I was still nowhere near finished as more than half of the cake still remained untouched.

I felt full, yet I still kept going, stuffing myself silly with the chocolate goodness. With each swallow I felt my stomach expand, growing at a ridiculous rate. I didn’t care though, my mind fully fixed to the task at hand. Or rather in hand as I pushed more cake into my chocolate stained mouth. I let out a sigh and breathed in deeply. With half of the cake packed safely inside my gut I needed a minute.

“Are you alright?” Becca asked for what felt like a millionth time today. I didn’t mind it though, touched by her concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just need a breather.” I can’t believe it! I still want to eat more! What the hell is wrong with me?!

“You’re amazing, you know that?! You’re like…” Becca stopped, searching for the right words.

“Like a black hole?” I suggested, a little insecurity creeping in. “Black hole devouring everything around me?”

“Hmm…” Becca mumbled. “A very sexy black hole perhaps.” She giggled. “Yeah, the sexiest black hole in the entire universe!”

Now it was my time to laugh, but even to my ears it sounded a little bitter. “You’re too kind. I’m just an ugly girl with a giant appetite who somehow managed to end up with a goddess.”

Becca sighed. “This shit again?” She said, crossing her arms below her breasts, lifting them up in the process.

She probably doesn’t even realize how sexy she looks like that. Despite the annoyed gaze.

“Why can’t you just accept you’re pretty? I’m the real winner in this relationship, because I get to have you!” Becca leaned forward. “Accept it, ok?” She whispered and then planted her lips on mine. 

It was amazing! As sweet as the cake was, Becca’s kiss tasted at least a thousand times sweeter.

“Are you feeling better?” Becca asked with a little smirk and mischief sparkling in her eyes.

“Yeah, I think I’m ready to have some more.” I said, reaching inside the box again, but Becca snatched it before I could take another slice.

“Not so fast, grabby. It’s my turn now!” Becca said, taking a slice into her own hands. 

At first I thought she had taken it for herself, but I quickly realized my mistake when she started to point it towards my mouth. I opened it, hesitant at first, but then I took a big, eager bite. 

“Would you like some more?” Becca asked teasingly and I nodded. “I asked if you would like some more?” Becca repeated with a little more emphasis.

“Yes, please.”

“But you realize you’ll have to eat the whole thing if I’m gonna give it to you, right?” She asked.

“Yes! Now gimme!” I cried, surprising myself once again, greed taking over any rational part I still had left at the moment.

Becca’s grin widened as she pushed the cake towards my lips.

I took a bite, and then another. Bite by bite another slice of cake became a part of my gargantuan middle. I tried not to think of how big I was becoming, instead I started begging for more. “Please. Give me more, please!” I whined. What is wrong with me? I asked myself again, perhaps a little frightened by what I was doing.

It didn’t take long before another slice ended up inside my belly. And then another. A couple of minutes later even the last slice became history, destined to become a part of my midsection for years to come.

“Fuck! You really managed to eat it!”

I let out a tired chuckle. “I sure did.” I said, nodding. It was quite incredible how my appetite seemed to be growing stronger with each and every food filled day. So did my stomach to be fair, expanding my capacity beyond any reason. I had never heard about anybody being capable of eating as much as I did, to fill their stomach to such an extent that they couldn’t even pass for a pregnant person anymore. But that’s where I was these days. Sitting as I was, my midsection not only reached past my knees, but I could even feel it pressing down on my shins! I had no idea how I would get up, but I knew Becca wouldn’t be strong enough to be able to help me up. Not on her own anyway. After eating way too much food, my mind was starting to get numb. All my energy was needed to digest everything I’d eaten and so there weren't enough resources for anything else to function the way it should. I kept staring at my gut as if I saw it for the first time. It’s so big! Is it supposed to look like that? How did it even happen?! I glanced at Becca. “I think it’s time to call my dad.” I must have passed out after that, because it was the last thing I could remember.

I woke up in complete darkness and I wasn’t sure where I was. Looking around, I started to recognize the shapes around me and I realized I was in my bed in dad’s flat. Soft breathing behind me made me realize I wasn’t alone, there was someone else in my bed. I tried to turn around, but I failed. I couldn’t lift my belly that seemed to protrude over the edge of my bed and rest upon what I assumed must have been a nightstand. The person behind me moaned softly and pulled herself closer. Two soft orbs pressed against my back and I was certain, it was Becca. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, perfectly content. All things considered, things couldn’t be much better. Stuffed to the brim and embraced by the person I loved, I couldn’t be any happier. It was a real shame that morning had to come…