Tips on how I can help my wife gain faster?

Batman

If she doesn't have any issues digesting dairy products, any pasta dish with cheese and/or cream is fantastic for gaining; Pasta alfredo, penne alla vodka, lasagna, stuffed shells, baked ziti, etc. - served with lots of butter laden garlic bread and salad loaded with ranch dressing. Heavy cream based milkshakes are also very effective, but you probably already know that.

20 hours ago, Gusto said:

If she doesn't have any issues digesting dairy products, any pasta dish with cheese and/or cream is fantastic for gaining; Pasta alfredo, penne alla vodka, lasagna, stuffed shells, baked ziti, etc. - served with lots of butter laden garlic bread and salad loaded with ranch dressing. Heavy cream based milkshakes are also very effective, but you probably already know that.

That actually is what we've been doing, haha! I'd like to add some variety but so far it's looking like shakes and donuts are answer here.

On 22/11/2017 at 12:03 PM, Batman said:

Fat and no specific calorie count. Just looking for any tips that might help gain maybe 5-10 lbs in a month.

Calorie-dense milkshakes, heavy cream, pastas, snacking, a lot of fruits (especially dried fruits, raspberry, banana, pineapple, coconut...) , late night snacking...

It would help.  Does she have a rather fast or slow metabolism?

On 11/24/2017 at 12:33 AM, John Smith said:

Calorie-dense milkshakes, heavy cream, pastas, snacking, a lot of fruits (especially dried fruits, raspberry, banana, pineapple, coconut...) , late night snacking...

It would help.  Does she have a rather fast or slow metabolism?

It's a little faster than average. It seems easier for her to lose than gain. She's ~5'  however so even 3 lbs will show. She likes most of the foods you listed so I'm just keeping at it slowly but surely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see these threads all the time and my asnwer is always the same

Marry her

Make her feel happy

Make her feel sexy

Make her feel safe

Youve already done the first i take it, focus on the others and be honest with how you would like her to look. The turning point for my wife was when i admitted that i likrd that she had gained and wished ahe would gain more. She then realized she could stop agonizing about the weight she had gained before this admission and worrying if she was becoming less attractive. Later she told me she wished i had told her sooner