anybody who's anybody looking for a feeder bf (talking to the girls only sorry dudes lol)

wexalicious

I just joined Curvage today as well as a bunch of other websites relating to my interest in girls wanting to gain weight.

I have been on so many dates with people outside in the ordinary world and though we may have had fun and shared some interests. I just can't get into a girl romantically if she is not into the weight gaining scene it's just how I am. I need someone who shares my interests in this wonderful fetish. I'm looking to find the perfect feedee girl friends. I'm wanting to be friends to start off obviously so no rushing into anything until we are 100% sure we are compatible with one another.

Distance does not matter to me. If we click enough I'm willing to either move or buy tickets for you to come visit me here or even let you move in if all else.

I want to be happy and I'm tired of trying to settle for someone who isn't exactly what I want. I like what I like and I want me a feedee girl :)