Am I able to have a patron or PayPal​ to receive donations/support

Illya

• Curvage Model

Hello I have financial responsibilities that I have to put before modeling and it makes it hard to get videos or photo sets put together. I don't want to disappoint my followers by not putting out content and I know if I make Curvage clips I can earn that way but, I don't have the best equipment so it's not great quality and it doesn't sell well. To get to the point am I able to have a patron or PayPal that followers can donate to as a way of helping me make content, I have looked in forms and FAQs but there is just so much to go through and I've mainly found stuff about sites not allowed to be linked. If anyone can give me more information that would be very helpful and thank you if you do.

Curvage has a little-used "tips" feature, which enables a clickable PayPal link near your name on all your posted content. My understanding is that the the "tips" feature is intended to facilitate pretty much exactly what you describe. One thing you might want to consider, though, is that PayPal will (I think) make the name associated with your PayPal account visible to anyone who clicks on the tips/donation link.

Here's a post with instructions for how to active the "tips" feature, if you're interested. You can turn it off anytime if you decide you don't like it. @S77 has played around with the "tips" feature a fair bit. He may be able to answer more questions about how it works in practice.

We have phased out the tips thing for two reasons. 

1. PayPal just can’t seem to keep personal details private. 

2. PayPal loves to ban models asking for money. 

In short the answer is no

Will PM you with further details

• S77 locked this topic