Girlfriend getting plump

Guest Frenchy

Guest Frenchy

Hi!

My first post here after lurking for a while.

I've been with my girlfriend for just over 2 years, when we met she was a curvy  (shes 5'5" UK 16) which I loved but it didn't take long for her to fill out some more :) 

i would go round after the gym most nights on her insistence, that she would cook me tea. not long into this arrangement her belly looked fuller and she'd wear tight tops to show it off (at this point I hadn't told her anything about my preferences, she says she just knew) my favorite memories of this time are when she was stuffed and stretched up causing her beautiful belly to be on show, followed by her asking for a belly rub and seeing her realize she could no longer button her work trousers no matter how hard she tried. There are probably more but these two spring to mind. She later told me that she blames her gain on having two dinners most nights (one on her own and then eating late at night when I'd come round) plus all the treats i'd get for her.

Her expansion didn't go unnoticed, she'd have work colleagues ask "are you ok doing that now you're pregnant?" and similar questions with some even patting her tummy.  Her mum has always been critical of her appearance and would comment on how big she's getting which was normally followed by a rub or poke of her growing belly. She still didn't know for sure I liked chubby women at this point

We moved in together after around 6 months due to a change in circumstances, it wasn't long after that she found some stuffing videos on my laptop. While I was embarrassed she now knew, she was relieved as she knew she could keep enjoying her food and I'd find her attractive. she agreed to keep indulging, which wasn't hard as she likes her food :)  I was in heaven as her belly continued to grow. One night after a big stuffing she tried on her old work trousers for me which fit when we met and now were about 10" from closing around her full tummy, I couldn't believe my eyes. I kept cooking her meals I knew would fill her belly and buying her favorite treats and soon enough people were commenting some more. Her mum told me "she's gotten big since she met you, her belly wasn't this big when she was pregnant!" my favorite reaction was from her sister when she came round for dinner one night where we all had a big meal and once it was finished my gf was really full, her sister poked my gf in the belly saying "whats this?!" gf's reply was "i'm just bloated" and her sister proceeded to place her hands on either side of my gf's belly and say "well it looks and feels like a pregnant belly to me!!" 

This continued until after Christmas where she was wearing a 20 by then but they were way too small, says she needed 24/26 but didn't want to admit it as she's never been this big and has gained over 3 stone (42lb) since we've met going from 15st to 18.5 st (259lb) . This realization led her to join me at the gym as I love her and have always told her I'll help and encourage her when she decides she want to lose weight. She went 4/5 times a week for 5/6 months which coupled with a healthy diet helped her drop back down to a size 16 and if anything she was smaller than when we met, while I like seeing her chubby with a round belly as her weight settles there I see myself marrying her so it's important she's healthy.

Then she changed jobs, which added more stress leading to her stopping training and stress eating junk food again. Slowly her weight began to creep back up much to my enjoyment, we now have weekly or more often date night which consist of me spoiling her with her favorite filling meals and treats followed by tummy rubs and more... ;) this has been ongoing for a few months now and she's more beautiful than ever to me and she's complaining about her size 20s being too tight again and I estimate is as heavy as last Christmas. Can't wait for this Christmas, She asked me what I want and I've told her to really enjoy it for me so we'll see!!

Hope you enjoyed reading, however our jobs require privacy so I won't be posting pics at the moment but who knows in the future.

Guest Frenchy

Thanks @John Smith glad you enjoyed it! i know I do haha.

Anyway last night we had a date night and as we some good news yesterday it was a bit of a celebration so told her to order whatever food she wanted and it was my treat, why she duly did setting for a large pizza, wedges and garlic bread on top of the chocolates I'd picked up for her. 

I picked the smaller slices of pizza and garlic bread plus didn't have many of the wedges and by the end she was moaning about how fat she was getting, knowing I like her talking about it. We went to bed on her request as she wanted to get out of her clothes and have a belly rub, she lovely a full tummy rub and I love giving her them so it's a win win :) which as usual lead to sex, I love her on top where I can feel her full belly.

Just a small update, hope you like

Guest Frenchy

Just a short update...

Got home from work last night to a full gf, she'd eaten all the chocolates I'd left for her. We then had dinner, I of course gave her more which left her stuffed and rubbing a very full tummy! She's finished work until the new year and "intends to enjoy christmas, as no one comments on how much you eat this time of year"

Also found out she's had a clear out of clothes recently, size 16/18s as she doesn't think she'll need them for a while. I'm happy and disappointed by this as I like to see her try small stuff on as it all fit at some point. 

Guest Frenchy

Another short update...

Recently shes been complaining that all she can think about is food, before eating again, when we cuddle I can definitely feel a difference in her belly. We've got a lot going on at the moment which has caused her to stress eat and that coupled with me bringing her more treats has definitely caused her to fill out.

She's got a meal out with work tonight and has promised to make the most of it, if she gets a belly rub when back home which I've agreed to :) She has another bigger night out with work tomorrow and is worrying about what to wear as the dress she brought to wear doesn't fit anymore, get to see her try it on tonight too :)

Looking forward to tonight

• 3 months later...
Guest BigFrench

Hi Guys,

Back with a new account, good to be back on the community...

My girlfriend is still pretty plump so no change there! :) 

This post is about her sister, shes gradually piled on the pounds since i've known her. When I first met her she was a (UK) size 8 but gradually since meeting her bf she has developed bad eating habit and now borrows my gf's clothes which are 18/20, every time this happens I think of when she told us her size 10 jeans wouldn't come near to fastening anymore with my gf's reply being "you'll be borrowing my clothes soon!!"

recently she met up with ex work colleagues who were about the size she is now....however they've be dieting and are smaller than she was before all of her weight gain. she didn't know what they'd been upto so was shocked to walk in and be the fat girl. One of the girls commented how it was a roll reversal and poked her belly after they'd finished their meals.

If I think of anything else it'll be added in here!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigFrench

Hi again guy...

Sorry about the lack of pictures but I won't be posting any, I don't feel comfortable sorry.

I've got an update on the sister if anyone's interested...

She came around for dinner again , i'd not seen her for a while and she looked heavier especially on her belly which now sticks out in front of her and was visible in her loose top and jeans outfit she had on.

My girlfriend has been dieting and working out the last week or so, shes already down a few pounds which i'm really supportive of her with. The meal her sister came around for was a cheat meal, where they both really indulged. I walked into my kitchen to see two stuffed ladies with full bellies sitting back in their chairs, I talked to them both and couldn't help but notice her sister fiddling around under the table. She struggled to her feet moaning about how full she was to go to the toilet, she pulled her jeans up which accidentally lifted her top too...there it was her open belt and jeans with full belly. I'm sure she caught me staring!! 

My gf's reaction was to lean across the table and poke her in the belly which made her go bright red! saying "I look pregnant, you can see why my jeans won't button!!" then laughing. This exchange reminded me of when the sister was small and did the same to my girl's full belly, I never would have thought this would happen the other way around!

I went off to my office after this and left them to it, a short while later the girls came upstairs and asked me not to go into my bedroom for a while. I later found out she was trying on my girl's jeans and belts but left empty handed as what she tried on was "really snug or too small" according to my girlfriend. Her sister blamed it on how full she was and settled on borrowing some leggings as she was embarrassed we knew her jeans were left unbuttoned.

My girlfriend smugly told me that "she asked to borrow one of my favourite pairs of jeans, I didn't want to say no. when she tried them on we couldn't button them even when she was lying on the bed trying to suck her belly in" they are a size 18 (UK). this was followed by "honestly i'm shocked, I can't believe how big it's gotten. she got touchy after I patted her belly when she couldn't fit into my jeans, prodding mine saying it's still bigger....I got my belly out too, it's not much bigger and we were both stuffed so she's not got that excuse!!" my girl has always been the bigger of the two so she seems to be enjoying the situation at the moment haha.

Again i'm sorry for the lack of pictures, 

Guest BigFrench

just a small addition...

i've been thinking since my last post...

the sister has been wearing the belt she had on at our house the last few times i've seen her, it's a big belt at least a few inches in width and is always pulled around her waist. i'm guessing that she hasn't been able to button her jeans for a while and this belt covers up this fact? So the see it undone was quite a sight

• 1 month later...

Hi back again with a small update...

So my girlfriend has been stressed lately and her diet and gym sessions have taken a back seat, this has led to putting weight on this last month, she's started teasing me when we go out by rubbing her belly and pretending to be pregnant. As a result of her weight loss she started wearing jeans again but this last month they've gotten snug and are often left open when around the house. One memorable event was us going out for breakfast and her wearing her jeans, she had a huge meal and as soon as we got in my car after it she unbuttoned them. She knows it drives me wild seeing her pop open her jeans so fingers crossed she keeps doing it! 

Now unfortunately I've not seen her sister recently, she has asked my girlfriend if i'd help her with a diet plan (I'm a regular gym goer and take care of myself) as she doesn't want to be any fatter for her holiday in a few months...I'll help but she wont stick to it haha.

My girlfriend's mom has recently been filling out alot, when I first met her she was a size 8 and really proud of it. a few years later she probably a UK 14 and has developed a nice beer belly which presses out against her shirts so she's struggling to hide it now. I've got some stories about her too:

Like I say she was very slim when I met her and obviously took real pride in it, however since she came back off holiday last summer she's been indulging more. She came around for dinner a few days after her holiday and complained the whole time about how good the food was and she had a "pot belly", she was wearing a loose top and white shorts and after dinner the shirt was untucked covering her shorts, I think they'd gotten too tight.

Another time we were around for dinner, after we were all done and she was in the kitchen with the door open. From the living room you can see into the kitchen with her living room mirror, I stared as she rubbed her food baby under her top before coming into the living room and telling us how stuffed she was and how fat she was getting.

The final one that comes to mind I heard off my girlfriend a few months back...her mom changed her top in front of my gf, she poked her in the belly and said "wow mum" her reply was I know, if I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant haha" 

I'll update more if I think of anything!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another little update...

So the girlfriends diet and gym sessions have really taken a back seat for the last few weeks and we've been having more date night meals out. The highlight being when she decided to wear tight jeans, she had a burger and a few sides which she struggled to finish but once she did I had to help her to her feet. As soon as we got into the car she reclined the chair, unbuttoned her jeans and fell asleep rubbing her full belly. When we pulled up at home and I woke her up she didn't bother trying to close them again.

Another tale is that she occasionally has to wear a uniform at work, since she got it she's gained a good amount of weight. She didn't tell me it didn't fit in the morning but that night told me how she couldn't fit into the pants so left them open and they keep falling down, she joked to her colleagues how she needs maternity pants! Their reactions were to admit they've all gained since they got their uniforms and they either don't fit or are really tight.

Anyway that's all for now, when I get more I'll update!! 

• 1 month later...

Sorry, been a while since my last update....

Since I've been away the girlfriend has stopped going to the gym and watching what she eats, which she blames on stress from her job among other things. I can't say I mind! My job has had me working away all week for the last month which she's also struggling with and has taken to drinking a few glasses for wine a night along with takeaways a few times a week, every weekend I come back her belly sticks out further!! 

She always comments on how big she's getting again or all of her clothes are getting tight again. We've had to go clothes shopping recently for bigger clothes UK 20/22 which she insists I pay for as i'm fattening her up again!! Her gain has settled in a different place to when she put on 3 stone when we first met, then it went all over but this time it has almost exclusively gone to her chest and belly which I love :)  

Her sister has continued her poor eating habits too, she has recently returned from a 2 week all inclusive holiday which by the looks of her she has had her moneys worth! I did a double take when she walked in, she must have gained a stone and is now close to my girlfriend in size which is amazing considering she was a size 8 3 years ago! She doesn't have the willpower to stick to a diet and is embarrassed to exercise so can see her piling on more weight...roll on Christmas!!

Not the best content here guys but when anything else worth mentioning happens i'll update!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

Sorry I've been away for a while!

My girlfriend has been working hard at her diet...well up until the last month or so. She got herself into a uk size 16 which is what she was when we met but recently her eating habits have been slipping back to what they were with lots of junk food being the normal choice, she wore her work uniform for the first time since easing up on her diet and can't fit into her trousers again but reassured herself by telling me no one still fits into their trousers at work.

@ronnie17de funnily enough I got told this recently my gf weighs about 18 stone well did a few weeks ago, she's really strong so i'm guessing she carries a fair bit of muscle. As for her sister, my gf told me shes gained about 6 stone now and weights about 16st but hasn't ever been to a gym or anything.

Some more about the sister...every time I see her she looks slightly bigger especially in her face mainly due to her having taken to wearing baggy clothes. The girls were talking about clothes last week (I think) with her sister revealing she now buys size 20/22 tops and stretchy size 18 jeans which fit well but are getting tight and she can't wear them to eat otherwise she has to unbutton them as soon as she starts, she preceded to pull her top tight on her belly and laugh about how big its getting. She always asks my girl to compare her with friends and family saying "am I as fat as..." She asked this one day and my girl said she was as fat as her, the sister has clearly thought she was way smaller and laughed saying "I'm not as big as you!! haha" my girl got angry and pocked her in the belly telling her "I don't know, you've piled on some timber lately. We've just eaten and our bellies are about the same size, pull your top up and we'll see" reluctantly her sister eventually agreed, (I however was loving it haha) lifting her shirt showing her open jeans and belt and a full belly while going bright red in the face, my girlfriend got her belly out of her vest top and leggings and they stood looking at themselves in the mirror comparing, her sister was really quiet looked shocked at the revelation she was now as round if not slightly bigger than her fat sister!

One final bit about the girls weight is that since the revelation on just how fat the sister has gotten, she has asked my gf to lend her some of her old size 20/22/24 clothes and she'll lend my gf some 16s. My gf took some of her least favourite old clothes around for her to try, when I asked why not everything her response was "I'll need them for when I get fat again but she can borrow the others until they get too small, she eats constantly!"

With Christmas approaching, I can't wait!

That's all for now, anyone wants to know anything just ask!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Softnsexy Sure i'll try...

My girl has shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a nice smile. She carries most of her weight in her belly, when she does gain it goes straight to it! Her sister is about 5'6" so slightly taller, shes a pretty girl too but with long dark brown hair, she carries the weight all over really but her belly has definitely taken more than its share!

I had to go to her sisters today and we were talking about her plans for the evening, she is going to a christmas do but worried that she will be under dressed as none of her nice clothes fit anymore.

We've had a change in my gf's attitude towards her weight the last few days, I told her that liked her with more of a belly (she's been strict with a low calorie diet the last two weeks) and she agreed to stop her diet until at least after christmas :) so I intend to spoil and encourage her for as long as I can! She knows all about me being into this stuff so i'm going to try and make the most of this, I'm really excited :)

That's all for now

Another quick update...

She seems alot happier since our chat the other day and the realisation that she doesn't have to watch what she eats anymore. She stopped for a Mcdonalds breakfast on the way to work, has had a big dinner "as shes stopped giving a shit" got more snacks on the way home and can't wait for tea! If this keeps up people will be asking if she's pregnant again! 

It could get expensive though as she's told me she expects me to buy her new clothes if she gets too fat. I've asked her to start wearing jeans and other things with buttons rather than her usual leggings etc, looking forward to seeing her struggle into them :)

bye for now

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good Christmas Day?

I know I did! :) We had a family Christmas dinner where the my gf and especially her now pregnant looking sister really over indulged.

Last week her sister convinced my gf to give her some of her bigger clothes (UK 22) as she's outgrown her 20s from constant eating over the last few weeks. She was wearing some of the clothes for dinner today, a button up shirt and a pair of jeans, my gf had a dress and leggings. Her sister easily ate the most, grazing from the time she got there until she left, I think the amount of alcohol she had made her more relaxed about how much she was eating! When she finally stood up from the table her shirt had the bottom few buttons undone and the outline of her belly under the rest was clear for all to see. She announced how stuffed she was placing her hands on the side of her full belly and she couldn't wait to get home and out of her tight clothes and go to sleep, right on cue she yawned and stretched causing her shirt to come up showing her round belly and open and unzipped jeans members of the family commented on how much she'd enjoyed dinner her response was to laugh and feign an attempt at buttoning her jeans which were maybe 6" from buttoning around her tightly stuffed stomach, before leaving she put her coat on and soon realised she was too full to zip that up too. She was always so self conscience about her rapidly increasing size so to see her so happy about it seemingly pleased with herself was quite a change.

After she left we hung around for a while, the topic of conversation was how fat her sister has gotten. Her mum told my gf she's gained weight but he sister was now probably the biggest of them both, finishing with "If I didn't know better i'd swear she's pregnant, her belly has ballooned"

That's all for now but we're going to more family dos over the next few days so i'll keep an eye on them both :)

Any questions just ask!!

Hi again,

So after sight of Christmas day, boxing day may have surpassed it!

We went to the gf's nans house for a buffet tea which my gf thoroughly enjoyed and left very full,

Her sister had been to her bf's parents for a repeat of Christmas dinner and arrived on her own as her partner stayed with his family, wearing a knee length dress which is out of character for her. We were sat next to each other at the table so I got a close up view of how much she packed away after moaning she was already too full from her 2nd Christmas dinner, the highlight of this was her placing her hands on her stuffed belly and saying "God, i'm getting so fat" before bursting out laughing, she leaned back in her chair saying "look how tight my dress is! I look pregnant! hahaha"

Desserts came out and she ate big helpings of all of them, cutting herself quarters of 3 cheesecakes and 2 big cakes, while quickly plowing her way through the lot her other hand was constantly rubbing her belly and occasionally looking at me and puffing her cheeks out.

After desserts we all sat and talked for a bit before a cheese board made an appearance, the gf and her sister both love cheese so dug in eating through most of it before the inevitable regret at how overly stuffed they both were.

The girlfriend went off to the living room with the rest of her family while me and her sister carried on our chat shortly after I said I was going for a cigarette if she wanted to come for one her reply being "I would but I don't think I can get up, I've really overdone it" I held out my hands saying id help her up, we eventually got her to her feet  and while she is usually packed in to her jeans the dress just stretched round her which I couldn't help but stared open mouthed at! She just laughed and said "I've gotten so big recently"  So we went out for a smoke, she kept moaning about how cold it was so I asked why she was wearing a dress as jeans and jumper would surely be warmer? her reply was a treat "I was wearing them but they were too tight before I ate a big dinner today so I went home to find something looser before I came round to eat here, I definitely need to go clothes shopping as my one pair of big stretchy jeans won't fit after this week. I can't stop eating but look at it!, do you think I'm too fat? my bf say I am but I don't care" I said no she looked good and anyway it was christmas so keep enjoying yourself which went down well as she said she will and could diet if she wanted too.

Her nan has lots of pictures around her house, there's one just inside the back door of the two sister when my gf was at her biggest and her sister was still skinny, when her sister saw it she said "I was a small size 6 there but i've put on over 6 stone in 2 years and now i'm in 20s" 

Anyway that'll do for now