Incognitoperson

Weight gain story part 1

"Oh my God I won!" Stephanie screamed as she began jumping up and down, she had won a "free everything for life" contest, and as a 20 year old college athlete, it meant that she could finally afford all of the clothing brands, healthy food, and various items she wanted. "I'm going to go get this" she said out loud to her empty apartment, she opened the door to her room and walked out, before stopping to admire herself in the mirror, admiring her toned thighs and firm butt, her thin stomach and healthy b cup breasts. 

After a minute she then walked out of her door , into the elevator right by her room. The entire ride down she dreamed of all of the things she'd be able to do with this reward. After a 2 minute ride on the elevator, she got in her car and drove to the building she could pick the card up.

(30 minutes later she arrives at the building)

As Steph walks in she is greeted by several large women, congratulating her on the award, but as soon as she signed for the award, she had a different plan in mind than the one she had before. Stephanie immediately drove to the nearest fast food joint. 

"Hello welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?" A clerk said through a microphone. "I'd like one of everything" Stephanie responded

• 1 month later...

(continuation of the story) 

As the confused clerk entered in the order steph pulled on her leggings, making sure her thin legs were outlined the entire time she ate. After 10 minutes, 5 trays of food were brought over to her, stacks upon stacks of burgers, fries, and other food was there. Stephanie waved away the staff as she started stuffing herself, eating everything on the first tray, eating and eating burger after burger as her thighs and stomach began to fatten up. She continued eating and eating as she felt her body growing slowly. After eating 2 trays she stopped and walked into the bathroom, and took a few pictures of her body, tiny belly bulging out, thighs being thicker, she took the selfies and then got back to eating. 

1 hour later

Steph let out a larger belch as she finished up her final burger, she stopped for a second to feel around her body. Her boobs were bigger, her thighs we're plumper, and her belly was larger. Her boobs bulging through her sports bra, she stood up and felt dizzy, "time to go eat off this binge," Steph said happy as she left the McDonald's, until she remembered, she had a date with her boyfriend tonight...