Teacher Fattens Hot Students

Bob18

This story did really good on deviantart, almost 10k views, so I think you guys will enjoy this! Check out Bobiscool18 on deviantart for more stories if you like this one :D

Another long day of Katy's seemingly pointless life ended. She was currently teaching English at a local high school. She taught the 12th grade seniors and for the most part, liked her job. Still, she was longing for some love from her husband Andrew, but there was one massive problem. Katy had been steadily gaining weight since she got married to Andrew. During their marriage, she was an extremely slim 125 pounds for her 5'5 figure. She was perfect for almost every straight and maybe even some gay males at this point. Her perfectly combed blonde hair. Don't forget her breasts which were not too big but not too small (c cups), a somewhat plump waist, and a perfect ass. She worked extremely hard to maintain this body, but she got too settled in her married life, she steadily gave up on exercising and eating right. It started off with some donuts from the teachers lounge, then fast food lunches with some of the other teacher. Eventually, the pounds came on and led her to some of the most embarrassing memories of her life. Her uncontrollably burping during class, her being dress coded for showing to much flesh (her muffin top was visible in a way too short t-shirt), and even popping a button during Thanksgiving with her family. How they all made fun of her for slowly getting fatter and fatter. Katy knew about her own gain and how it basically ruined her sex life with Andrew. It truly was sad as they had only been married for 5 years and Andrew payed no attention to his blossoming wife. Still, she decided that it was too much work to actually exercise and she was exhausted after a whole day of teaching. She was now at around 220 pounds of pure fatness, which made quite overweight for her height. Her face was very chubby with a double chin, her arms were flabby and thick, her breasts strained her double d bras, her belly constantly looked around 6 months pregnant, and her ass and thighs were massive and full of stretches marks and cellulite. She still looked somewhat decent for her weight as she did keep up her appearance, but she did wish her husband payed some attention to her. Her life changed after one incredibly long of teaching....

It was October and it was a few months into the school year. She was exhausted after staying in her school late, as she had host detention for a few students who misbehaved during countless classes. She was greeted by the site of Andrew's phone unlocked and him no where to be seen. He must have been in bathroom taking a shower, he usually took showers at 7:00 pm and it was 7:15. She waited for a minute, but her tiredness and curiosity got the best of her. She went through his phone as was shocked with what she saw.

"Oh my god!"

Katy wanted to scream. There were pictures and even a video of him and one her best students naked and doing things. She wanted to puke once she saw the girl who just turned 18 making out and sucking Andrew's erect dick. The worst part is that Katy actually really liked that student, she reminded her of herself when she was an eighteen year old in school. The hottest blonde, with decent breasts, a nice ass, and who loved reading and English class. Katy wanted to cry and scream at the same time after seeing this. She quickly snapped out of it, she was tired of being the ugly one. She would make them pay. Both of them. She decided to put the phone back to exactly where it was closing all the tabs that she had opened. Andrew came down to watching his wife binging on chocolate chip cookies merely a hour before dinner. He sighed as she seemed so distracted on a television and pulled up his phone to text his secret lover, Chloe. He really couldn't wait for tomorrow to see her again. She was literally perfect in every way.

Katy knew what she had to do. She knew what she was doing would be immoral, but she needed this more than anything. It would teach Chloe and Andrew some important lessons. The first thing that she did was before class was buying a large amount of Starbursts, this was only the start. Katy patiently waited until third period to see Chloe again to start her plan. She used her active eyes to analyze everything about Chloe. She was drop dead gorgeous. An 18 year girl with long blonde hair, a perfect model like thin face, baby blue eyes, lots of makeup including mascara and red lipstick her cartilage was pierced (this looked recent), her breasts looked somewhat small (probably b cups maybe even a), a slim and toned arms complete with a variety of multi colored bracelets, her belly looked as if it was completely flat. Her body got somewhat bigger once it got to her waist, it was still slim, but it was obvious that most of her weight lied in her thick thighs and big butt at least compared to the rest of her body. Katy predicted that Chloe probably stood at around 5'6, weighted in at around the mid 120's and probably wore a size 6 pants. Currently, Chloe was dressed into a college shirt and a somewhat tight pair of leggings that show cased her best asset. The lesson went on normally except for one major difference,

"OK class, I decided to give a starburst to anyone who answers a question correctly."

Chloe face lit up as she turned to her friend, 

"I love candy. I can't believe how nice Mrs. Conroy is! It's nice that she is giving us the candy instead of her eating it, she really needs to lose some weight."

"Shut up up, Chloe! I know you are going to get all the candy because you are way too good at this class."

Katy noticed this conservation and to her surprise, Chloe answered three questions correctly which lead her to receiving three pieces of candy. Katy noticed that Chloe ate two and gave up to her friend, she quickly decided to make some rules to ensure her plan would be successful.

"I just thought of some rules about the candy that I will be giving out. Students can not give their treats to others because of allergies, we have no idea what students are and are not allergic too. Also please eat everything I give you during class, this is because we are technically not allowed to give food, but I just need you guys to answer questions more. I also want to reward good behavior, thank you!"

Chloe did not seem to mind this rule at all, she smiled. She could get more candy for free. She even felt bad about having a relationship with Mrs. Conroy's husband. Maybe she should break it up, nah. There was no way that her teacher would know plus Andrew and her were fully grown adults who should be able to be with whoever satisfies them sexually. Chloe felt great with the small amounts of sugar and made a note to herself to work out a little longer to burn some of the calories she consumed. She also made a note to buy some starbursts, God, she forgot how amazing those little squares of joy were. 

A week passed and all of Katy's starbursts were over. She had been giving some to all her classes to get the first phase of her operation over with quickly. This candy was just that start, now she would buy something that was slightly more dense for Chloe. Chloe did not seem to gain any weight, but she had probably consumed over 20 starbursts in class and 40 more outside of class. This might not seem like much, but each starburst had 20 calories in them. This meant that Chloe ate around 1,200 extra calories in a week. This was also half a pound of pure sugar to her body. The next week, Katy brought Hershey's kisses for her class. This was again a low calorie treat, each one only containing 22 calories, but this would be needed to continue her plan slowly. Chloe's mouth watered with every kiss that she ate,

"Oh my god Abby, these kisses are amazing. I literally forgot how much I loved chocolate. Again, I feel good that we are helping our teacher not get even fatter."

Chloe said, as they walked out of the class and into the hallways to simply relax during their lunch for awhile. She was talking to her friend Abby, a slightly curvy brunette who had fairly large breasts for her size (D cups).

"I know, you are so lucky that you got 4 in this class period. I only got one. How could you forget how much liked chocolate anyways?"

"I was trying to avoid sweets because I tend to go overboard with them, I was kind of a chubby kid. Plus they would kick me out of the cheer squad if I gained too much weight."

"I've known since elementary school and you were never even close to fat Chloe come on."

"Thanks but I was a little pudgy in middle school when I stopped growing in height and kept eating like a pig. I was like 134 pounds in the eight grade at 5'4."

"Girl that is a little less than me now. I am 5'4 also, trust me you were never fat and never will be. Just enjoy yourself when you are young before you get old and your metabolism slows down."

"That's true! Mrs. Conroy used to be so skinny, I bet her metabolism slowed down with age. We should eat and enjoy more."

"Maybe we can even go out to eat some fast food once a week, instead of the boring salads and plain turkey sandwiches too! I mean as you said we are young and thin."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I'm really craving some In N out, I haven't had a burger from their in years. I do still need to be careful, I do not want to get pudgy again."

Mrs. Conroy couldn't be more happier after hearing this conversation in hallways after the class. It looked like everything was slowing working out. Katy was so happy that she absentmindedly ate a few too many kisses and burped. She cursed her own gluttony and decided for the first time in her life that she might need to cut down on her eating. Only to save money, so that she can spend on food and candy for Chloe.

Another week passed and Mrs. Conroy thought that she was noticing some differences in Chloe and even her friend Abby. It looked like both of their faces seemed a little fuller and their thighs and butts were much more softer. It was easy to tell that they were gaining a little over there due to the fact that they only wore tight leggings. Mrs. Conroy smiled as she watched Chloe now devouring the Fun-sized chocolate bars that she had gotten in class. Katy could help but smile as she watch Chloe and Abby exit her class with their butts sort of jiggling and 2 empty candy bars. In past week, Katy had calculated that Chloe had eaten over 20 Hershey's kisses and even around 10 star bursts during class. This was only 600 calories eaten in class, but Katy couldn't help to be happy as it was Halloween and growing blonde's appetite must have been satisfied elsewhere to warrant her slight growth. The thought of Chloe getting fatter made Katy so happy that once she reached home, she consumed an entire pumpkin pie, which damaged her entire week of dieting. It happened so quickly, one slice and another and another, turning into the entire fattening pie. The whole while, she was wondering what Chloe was doing this Halloween and if she would be bigger by Monday.

"Abby can you help me with these leather pants, I swear they fit two weeks ago."

Chloe was having troubles putting her skin-tight black leather pants on her thicker thighs. She moaned and pushed until they finally fit onto her bigger body with help from Abby who was dressed in a simple dress that showed off her cleavage and a witch hat. Chloe on the other hand was dressed as the sexy devil, black leather pants and even a tight red top that exposed some flesh in the center.

The girls had a fun night at a party with everyone else in the school. The girls drank heavily and slowly lost control of themselves. They ate large amounts of candy and drank way too much beer. Obviously, this lead to both of their bellies swelling into proper food b**s. It wasn't a big deal, as most of the party goers were too hammered to notice, but it was way too obvious that the two friends had indulged in way too much food. 

The next day, their hangover was so powerful that the two friends simply stayed at home eating frozen meals and candy from their younger siblings trick o treating. It was around 3:00 pm on Saturday and the girls were chilling on couch on their phones, mindlessly eating candy when Chloe excused herself to the restroom. Abby noticed that Chloe had looked bigger, especially in the back. It seemed like her size 6 leggings were about to rip, but Abby decided to keep these thoughts to herself. So what if Chloe was gaining a little weight? She was too skinny anyways, maybe she could finally get some breasts.

Katy was happy to see Chloe in sweatpants during class, this could have only meant one thing that she grown out of her favorite pair of leggings. Katy was however disappointing that Chloe didn't raise her hand once, this called for some quick thinking to get her to eat some candy. She lecturing and had given a few pieces to some fat guy and a nerdy girl, but that wouldn't do.

"Chloe, since you are the best student in the class could you tell us what the ending of Frankenstein symbolizes?"

Chloe answered correctly and Katy went to give her a piece of candy, she could tell that Chloe was reluctant to take  it but she eventually did and ate it quickly. Again after class, she ease dropped on Chloe and Abby talking in the halls.

"Chloe it's only 6 pounds it really is not a big deal."

"It is though, I now am almost at the highest weight I have ever been. Only 2 pounds away from 134. My leggings do not even fit. I need to diet, all that binging we did, did not do our bodies good. Your stomach actually looks quite chubby at the moment."

"Chloe, you can't think straight because you have been starving yourself all day, trust me you are not fat. I bet every guy would love your ass. Look at how popular the Kim Kardashian is, nobody calls her fat. Plus her ass is double of your size. Now let's go eat some Chick Fil -A."

"You know what you are right, I shouldn't starve myself and develop an eating disorder like my mother. The only thing I have eaten today was that chocolate bar, I am starving. Let's go get some food!"

It was all working out...

2 more weeks had passed and Katy's plan was working amazingly. She had been giving snack sized chocolate bars for two weeks and all of her students seemed maybe slightly bigger, especially Chloe and Abby.

Chloe was dressed in a now ski-tight size 8 black leggings and her ass was now massive. The first signs of cellulite and stretch marks had formed on her, but she didn't notice as her current boyfriend Roy loved her ass. She actually still did sometimes see Andrew, but noticed he was getting a little more distance. She thought that it was for the best, she much rather would spend time with people her own age like Roy and Abby. Chloe's face had also rounded out, giving her more baby like face. Her breasts had expanded to B cups which almost made her cry in joy. Her arms were not quite as thin and she had a slight belly pouch when she sat down. She was now 141 which meant that she had gained 10 pounds of fat in only two weeks. Her boyfriend and Katy were mostly responsible for her growing due to them constantly giving her, her main weakness sweats. Even her boyfriend treating her out for desert at least once a week. It was no wonder that she was growing, she still felt decently attractive compared to her friend who had also gained 10 pounds which had only gone to her now massive beer belly and almost Double D breasts. Abby was at around 152 pounds and she could now be definitely classified as chubby it seemed as if the girls were destined for fatness.

Katy's lesson was going well until she started to feel very sick. She blacked out, the next thing she remembered she was in the hospital, the doctors told her that she was sick due to over-exhaustion and the flu and requested her to take a few weeks off. The two weeks, she was sick lead into Thanksgiving which meant that she did not see Chloe or Abby in three weeks, she wondered how big her favorite students had gotten. Katy herself had gained some weight over Thanksgiving but that did not matter to her, as she too preoccupied with her thoughts on her students. She couldn't wait to see the progress that the two 18 girl old years made.

Katy couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Chloe and Abby, especially Chloe. Both of them seemed to have enjoyed their Thanksgiving and weeks without her teaching. Chloe for the first time in her life actually looked fat. There was no doubt in Katy's mind, she was fat. Chloe was wearing a loose jacket and tight yoga pants which looked larger than anything she had worn before. It was obvious she gained due to her face, it was chubby and she even had a double-chin! Abby too looked bigger, especially in the arm and breasts areas. They both looked like they had probably gained over 15 pounds of weight in only three weeks, she wondered how much they must have been eating to gain weight so fast. She even heard some of her own students whispering about Chloe and Abby during class.

"Did you see how big Chloe and Abby are getting. I am actually worried about them, should I say something?"

"No don't they are just binging 24/7. They are destined to be fat now, all they talk about and do is eating. Remember the day before Thanksgiving when Abby popped the buttons on her jeans while eating a massive cupcake, if that wasn't a wake up call then nothing will be."

Katy couldn't believe what she was hearing, Abby actually popped a button during class. She also noticed that Chloe was constantly snacking on a large bag of chips and even ate 4 pieces of candy from her teacher. It seemed as she had turned into a true glutton. Katy again eavesdropped on her students after class. She simply followed them as they walked to the parking lot for lunch like she did.

"Chloe, I have a problem. I can't stop eating. It is like I am addicted to food. All I can think about is food and stuffing myself silly. I heard so many people talking about us behind our backs."

Chloe did not seem too disturbed by this fact,

"Yeah you really are getting chubby, I can help you diet I guess, but you will never be as thin as me. You just need to watch what you eat. It's not too hard, how much do you weigh now anyways?"

"Chloe, um thanks, so for Subway for lunch, it's healthy?"

"Fuck that we are going to McDonald's, you can get a salad, I am still thin and starving. I can't wait eat a big mac, some fries, and maybe even a shake."

Abby sighed staring at both of their pudgy bellies, why was Chloe ignoring the fact that they were both gaining weight at alarming rates. Chloe's stomach looked so big that she could make out it's entire outline on her shirt.

The three weeks before Christmas break were magical for Katy, she watching Chloe and Abby legitimately binge eat during her class. She now gave them massive, king sized candy bars and they also consumed other food products as she was in complete awe. The girls kept on getting bigger and bigger. Chloe especially, she looked even bigger than Abby and showed no sign of stopping. Chloe ate like a possessed, fat glutton. They truly both were fat with massive, growing bellies that were constantly stuffed with only the most unhealthy foods, asses that could now only be contained in sweatpants, flabby and jiggling arms, and even larger breasts. The two girls passed the line from chubby to fat and the whole school would constantly gossip about how big they were getting. One week until Christmas, was the day Chloe's boyfriend broke up with her for gaining too much weight. Chloe couldn't believe at she still believed she was only slightly out of shape. This however changed the next day. Katy listened in to Chloe's and Abby's conversation at class.     

"180 pounds Abby, how could we let us both get to over 180 fucking pounds?"

"Well, Chloe we have been eating like pigs. Remember all of our sleepovers of stuffing over-selves, eating fast food for lunch everyday, candy at school, buffets once or twice a week, and even baking cookies and brownies every week. Face it, we are addicted to food. It's no wonder why nobody will hang out with us, two massive blimps. We literally can not stop eat food."

"I still can't believe I weigh more than you, like am I really that massive. I guess I just choose to ignore my belly and my thighs. I just let myself mindlessly buy bigger and bigger clothes. I don't about you, but I am dieting hardcore, no more fattening foods."

Abby looked at Chloe who actually eating a king-sized chocolate bar,

"What this is the last one, I promise."

Abby sighed as the suffered through a class without any treats from their teacher. The teacher was forced to give her large candy bars to another student, Joy. Joy sat next to Abby and Chloe and was obviously very happy that the previously popular girls lost everything. Joy was a fairly average 18 year old, around 135 at 5'7 with red hair but she decided to mess with her Chloe and Abby.

"Oh my god, this Hershey's bar is soooo good! I can't believe I ate the whole thing Chloe! It's a shame that I am still fairly thin while you are so fat that you can't even eat any chocolate. My body is so perfect, a flat belly while you have a belly bigger than a pregnant lady! How did you let yourself get that big?"

Chloe flipped Joy off, as she watched her consume 2 entire large bars of chocolate. The girls somehow managed to skip lunch, but by the time they both got to their own homes they binged. They both couldn't stop themselves, they ate until they both passed out, discovered by their concerned mothers.

The same pattern happened for the entire last week until the 3 weeks of for Christmas. The girls were quiet while Joy pigged out to an obscene amount of chocolate. It even looked like she was getting a little belly from all of the calories she was consuming. The red-head constantly bullied Chloe and Abby which made Katy happy, the two girls looked as if they were in Hell.

Christmas flew by for Katy. She only thought about Chloe, Abby, and even Joy. How big would they be after three weeks? The answer was very big.

All of three of the girls seemed significantly bigger, especially Chloe. She legitimately looked like a different person from the start of the year. It seemed as if she had come to terms with the fact that she was fat and was destined to be that way. Chloe's ass now struggled in her size 16 sweat pants, more than double her size at the start of the year. Her belly was massive to and could hardly fit into her desk.  Same, with Abby who looked massive especially in the belly area, she had even more problems fitting into the small desk. They both answered questions, while Joy was surprisingly quiet. Joy looked chubbier in the face, arms, and ass. Her belly too looked slightly bigger but was hidden by layers of thick clothing. 

Months and months passed, until the day that made Katy realize that she had won. The three girls had become outcasts who only turned to food for company during their lonely nights alone. It was a warm spring day and all the kids were dressed in different clothing for the first time in awhile. Almost, everyone couldn't believe how massive some of the students got.

Joy was chubby maybe even fat at this point. She had a chubby face with a double chin, very flabby arms, breasts that went up from a's to d's, a potbelly about the size of ten inches, and a ass that was squeezed into size 10 shorts. The first signs of cellulite seemed to show up on her. She was around 160 pounds of now pure fat

Abby looked even fatter. She dressed in a dress that showcased her gain. Arms bigger than a body builder but fat, face with almost a triple chin, a belly that was pure fat (it looked as big as 6 month pregnant lady), breasts that struggled in her now H cup bras, and an ass that was squeezed into size 14 shorts. She was around 234 pounds of fatness.

Chloe was the biggest of the three. She was dressed in a shirt and super short skirt. Her face looked somewhat decent for her massive weight gain, it only had a double chin and was relevantly pretty, her arms to were surprisingly not too big, her breasts too were only E's, her belly was another story, it looked bigger than Joy's and Abby's belly combined it was very amazing that it somehow fit into her shirt. Still everyone laughed at how massive her belly had gotten in such a short time, they called her a blimp. Her ass was also insane. It somehow fit into her size 20 shorts, but everyone could see how much cellulite and stretch marks covered her upper thighs. She must have been over 250 pounds.

The girls took their seats, sharing large bags of chips and candy while answering questions to get even more candy. Chloe was enjoying the food the most, until the end of class. She had eaten so much and gotten so fat that she couldn't get out of her desk. Everyone in the class waited as she struggled to get her obese body out of the desk, but it was no use. She was too fat. They laughed and pointed at her obesity, she truly had eaten too much and this was her punishment, being stuck while everyone laughed at her. They took videos as her sweated and cried for help. 

Katy smiled as she called someone for help, her revenge was complete. Her husband still ignored her  but at least Chloe was fatter than her. Chloe at was doomed to keep gaining weight until the day she died.

Thanks for reading curvage, check out Bobiscool18 on deviantart for more stories!

-BOB