Mascha Vang

thedaneweight

48 minutes ago, thedaneweight said:

Denmark has introduceres a program similar to fit to fat to fit. Where the ”celebs” gain weight to lose it with the client afterwards.

Mascha:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

That's crazy how a few dozen of pounds mau radically change both mobility and way to grasp its own nearby environmental space when you are a woman of small built.

"I sit like a pregnant woman" . 

On 29/12/2017 at 9:22 AM, John Smith said:

That's crazy how a few dozen of pounds mau radically change both mobility and way to grasp its own nearby environmental space when you are a woman of small built.

"I sit like a pregnant woman" . 

She really had a Hard time with the pressure On her body, She was feeling sick and had headache. To be fair a 20% increase in bodyweigt is a lot in 8 weeks.

14 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

The video with the translation is serious boner bait. I wish someone would bring the show to US TV. 

Thanks it was my home made translation. Just to give you an idea of what She was saying. But Yes it is very hot. There is an American version called fit to fat to fit. Season 2 should be out soon. Otherwise youtube Fallon weight gain. 

Guest An Optimist
57 minutes ago, evest said:

please post the full videos, they re not viewable, or downloadable through the given links

Not true. 

18 hours ago, frimfrim said:

You can pull the downloads yourself.

Go to https://video-download.co/site/Viafree

and then paste in the episode URLs, replacing the episode number.

https://www.viafree.dk/programmer/livsstil/min-fede-traener/saeson-1/episode-1

This works for me, except dl is slow, 1 mb /s