So Long 2017

S77

As we leave our final posts on Curvage for 2017, we pause to reflect on our year together.  So pour your final cup of eggnog and let's look at our journey this year.

Warning: look out @KFD we are going to be on your lawn for a few minutes.

CURVAGE CLIPS
We launched our Curvage Clips store which was a totally new direction for Curvage.  We managed to maintain all of our previous service while adding this great new component to Curvage.  As of December

• There are 545 Clips for Sale in the Curvage Clips store
  • 41 Curvage Models
  • 40 TBs of downloaded content!

REACTIONS
We added reactions, which members immediately enjoyed using.  Finally they could express more than just a thumbs up.

MODEL BLOGS
We added blogs for the Curvage Models to reach out and connect with Curvage members in new and dynamic ways.

SSL SECURE CONNECTION
We transformed our URL to HTTPS for security and privacy while you visit Curvage.

We made loads of additional updates, including a new home page, new privacy features, new statistics. new profile features and lots of optimizations and tweaks. 

Mostly we have YOU to thank for one of the most outstanding years in Curvage history.

THANK YOU!!!!

On we go to 2018!! Cheers, and Happy New Year everyone!!

As a thank you, use this coupon code in the clips store. Good for the next 24 hours SAVE5

12 hours ago, S77 said:

So Long 2017

No....it was only 365 days; not even a leap year. 

#punctuation

12 hours ago, S77 said:

Warning: look out @KFD we are going to be on your lawn for a few minutes.

Let @KFD start his own '2017 in retrospect' thread....number of bans(perma and temp), number of warnings/infractions, number of torturous necro-bumps, number of friendly "play nice, now" reminders, number of grass blades trampled, number of penis photographs deleted, number of penis slaps threatened, et al......

1 hour ago, KFD said:

Listen, I'm still busy looking for the Brandy to put in my eggnog. Jabba and I are on the same page... Those are the stats I'm curious about! If the box was an actual wood box like the one in Cool Hand Luke, how many names and 'Fuck KFD' epithets would be carved in it?

'Fuck KFD' would come in 2nd only to 'JS5 wuz here', written over a tally score(along with some delightful accompanying drawings).