Is weight gain the driving factor to your arousal?

Voluptuouslover

I know this has already been discussed her somewhere.....but for lack of looking up I will possibly repeat it and throw it out again because I tend to think about this quite a bit.

Is weight gain on your significant other or on the opposite sex......your main focus or a major one....to give you the most arousal???????

For me I have to say it definitely is!!!  I mean the ultimate for me is to notice my wife gaining weight....being the weight gain enthusiast it doesn't happen very often that her weight gain really sneaks up on me....because I have found myself watching how much she eats when she is around me.....and I notice the extra serving here or the extra desert there or the multiple trips back to the pantry for snacks after she finished a huge bowl of ice cream after dinner.....and I know the Lbs. are soon to follow when she is eating like that.  I almost try and guess where it will show up most.....typically her belly first, then I may notice her butt and thighs fattening or her breasts over flowing out her current size bras which happen to be quite large but still can't contain her newest Lbs. in that dept.  But sometimes there is a pleasant surprise that when I see her get naked to hop in the shower or wear a pair of jeans that she can barely fit into all of a sudden and see a good 6-8" muffin top hanging out the top of her low rise jeans while she is struggling to get them zipped and buttoned in our walk in closet......I get the biggest flush of arousal noticing how much fatter she has gotten even though i knew there would be a gain.....but I didn't expect all that.  It's almost after eating so much for a couple weeks.....I am waiting and waiting....and then all of a sudden it seems like it will appear overnight......which is so damn sexy.

So weight gain, discussions of it or anything somewhat related to weight gain.....is more arousing than most everything to me.......anyone else????

Have done so many times. Forced extended separations due to work. I would be away months and months knowing all that time my fat wife was home eating all she could for me. The "reveal" at the airport was so erotic. Very public and relentless erections. 

Yes I would, and have, given up sex for months to end up with a greatly fattened wife. I got all that missed time back.

On 16.01.2018 at 2:01 AM, Voluptuouslover said:

Posing a question relating to this post.

If you could magically have your significant other gain 30-50 Lbs. in 6 months but have to refrain from making love to them for the same amount of time......who would go for it?????????

I would, even if that meant I'd have to stay away from fapping as well during that time :P. 

25 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

I would, even if that meant I'd have to stay away from fapping as well during that time :P. 

Ha...that’s where the next point would go.  That would be a tough one though.   I guess I am kind of crazy I fantasize about my wife when I fap being so much fatter or see a real heavy weight at times and visualize my wife’s face on the exaggeratedly huge figure.

8 hours ago, finallyfat said:

Have done so many times. Forced extended separations due to work. I would be away months and months knowing all that time my fat wife was home eating all she could for me. The "reveal" at the airport was so erotic. Very public and relentless erections. 

Yes I would, and have, given up sex for months to end up with a greatly fattened wife. I got all that missed time back.

This is very hot....you are a lucky man and are “living the life”

On 1/15/2018 at 6:09 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

I know this has already been discussed her somewhere.....but for lack of looking up I will possibly repeat it and throw it out again because I tend to think about this quite a bit.

Is weight gain on your significant other or on the opposite sex......your main focus or a major one....to give you the most arousal???????

Good question. Watching fit, thin, and beautiful women start to helplessly balloon up and pack on the pounds is quite enjoyable. Riptoryx has a post in the old "Weight gain schadenfreude" thread that he shared above that really hammers home what I find so appealing about it.

I've been quite lucky enough to date and be friends with a number of women that have put on a noticeable amount of weight in just the fashion that I enjoy. I enjoy not only the visual aesthetic and physical feel of it, but also all the little subtle changes that come with packing on anywhere from 20-50 pounds. I think some of my tastes have evolved a bit over the years which have led me to appreciate those subtle changes even more. I enjoy everything from the open discussion of gaining weight (and the outright shame of it), to the first time a pair of size 4s no longer fit (and the disgusted and concerned look on their face when the zipper won't move), to the horrifying realization that they were tagged in a beach picture on Facebook, sporting an extra 25 pounds of beer belly and love handles lolling over their bikini bottoms. Much of the weight gain I witnessed and enjoyed, until recently, never really exceeding 30-35 pounds. Recently, I have had a long time off-an-on flame go from about 135 pounds to somewhere in the neighborhood of 190 pounds. There's A LOT about that situation which is incredibly arousing and exciting. The laziness, the changes in personality, the outgrown wardrobe, the way she tires easily from light physical activity, and of course the look of it all.

Anyway, great question and post!

Wow....Thanks for your post.  I feel the same on so many levels....but for some reason my want for having more weight has really gone up the scale if you will.  I think it may have something to do with seeing all the Beautiful women 250, 300 and even 350+ Lbs. that has me wanting more and more of a good thing FAT.  Obviously I get really interested in the ones that I think have Beautiful faces and a great figure start with and seeing all the added weight makes me realize I accept and want such a higher weight than I ever imagined I would like or want.  My wife is somewhere between 175-180 Lbs. currently at 5' 3" and I dream of her getting to 300+ Lbs.  I don't think it will ever happen but I can almost visualize the changes sometimes if she were at that weight how her figure would look.  But I gotta tell you.....she was sitting on my lap the other night in her pajamas (skin tight designer long underwear.....not sure if they were exactly supposed to fit like that .....but I certainly loved them and her in them) and after two minutes of me massaging her back and gently caressing her huge love handles whcih were hanging a good 4-6"  over her tight waist band and her gut that layed out on her thighs.....I couldn't take it much longer another minute and my lap was feeling crushed and my legs felt like they were going to fall asleep.  She must have kind of recognized what I was feeling because she said "should I get up".....I said "No,   your good"....she ended up getting up like 10 seconds later.  It felt so good her feeling so heavy on me and feeling all her sexy fat hanging out but I caught myself thinking when she got off my lap......"damn"  what if she was almost double this weight??????????

So....taking a quote from maxymumspyder below here.........

"The laziness, the changes in personality, the outgrown wardrobe, the way she tires easily from light physical activity, and of course the look of it all."

All of these are so appealing and sexy ....sorry...but I want to relate each of these to my wife

Laziness - Since she has started her new desk job and gained some 40 Lbs.    at home I have certainly helped out with many things in the home.....dishes, laundry etc. etc.  she is very happy about it....but I have noticed her being so much lazier with the extra weight.  When she does dishes she usually continually snacks the whole time...going back and forth to the pantry with chocolate and or cookies....and this is usually after a big bowl of ice cream she already had sitting on the couch watching some TV first.  Which by the way as soon as she gets home from work she goes to the pantry usually with a new bag of chips and turns on the TV and lays down and snacks until either I begin to make dinner or she gets up after half a huge back finished of chips.  Her dinner portions have increased as well.

Changes in personality - This is a big one with her for the better......when she gains weight she is usually in a better mood because she doesn't deprive herself or settle on what food she really wants.  Not to mention she has a bigger sex drive ....which for her goes hand and hand with her bigger appetite....the two almost seemed linked....not to mention her indulgence in wine,,,,which we both have but she drinks multiple glasses with her meal always now.  This is a big one and I think it came around with age as well as weight.......she used to have a different set point in what she consider "chunky" or "Fat"   She used to consider herself chunky at 135 Lbs. and she called herself Fat at 155 Lbs. sometime ago and said she needed to lose 20-25Lbs......ironically enough at her current weight ...lets say 180 Lbs.  she considers herself a little chunky and says she could lose 20-25 lbs.  So basically she has accepted an with an extra 30 Lbs. if my math is correct.  She even comments on women who are bigger who are exceptionally Beautiful women which are much heavier which she always has....but she doesn't have the  "she could lose 80 Lbs. and look like a model"  ....it's almost like she is either testing me or preparing me or herself....which I am prepared and ready!!!

Outgrown wardrobe - This is a funny one because she has only gone up two sizes since she was 135+ Lbs. which is crazy to think about.....but she wear her clothing really tight and she is rather petite bone structure for the most part.......so her small tops are a medium and only very few Larges....she wears a 36EE bra which started when dating a 32C-D .....(yes she has some sexy Bra Back FAT now)  her bikini were small bottoms and Medium tops but had to be triangle tops which barely covered....this is the biggest change (because of being older she doesn't think it is appropriate to wear string bikinis)  although they are still quite small even based on the (crazy bikini sizing) which she is now L-XL  bottom and usually custom or  sometime's XXL top. her slacks and skirts have finally gone up to a 10 which is more appropriate corporate fitting  but she still wears her 8's which she bulges out of something sexy.

Physical activity - It is crazy how she can still jogg on the treadmill (especially with her 36 EE's) for many miles as well as go on a hike or a three mile walk....she is in relatively good shape but obviously perspires much more and she gets winded much faster......she has to force herself to workout now (more for piece of mind)  because she is definitely lazier but in good shape.  Her visual Fatness is breathtaking to me and I can't wait to see more gains and bulges appear.

4 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Ha...that’s where the next point would go.  That would be a tough one though.   I guess I am kind of crazy I fantasize about my wife when I fap being so much fatter or see a real heavy weight at times and visualize my wife’s face on the exaggeratedly huge figure.

Nothing crazy about it, at least at these forums, I guess :). To me having a break with sex is not a problem since I somehow lived 24 years without it :D. Stopping the fap is tad bit harder but been there, done that, can do it again. I learned to derive pleasure from the lone fact of being aroused, without having to unload the pressure, so to say. So I'd gladly trade 12 months of sex-fasting for 100 lbs more of my wife. But then you'd probably have to tear me off her to stop me from drilling a hole inside her :D

26 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

Nothing crazy about it, at least at these forums, I guess :). To me having a break with sex is not a problem since I somehow lived 24 years without it :D. Stopping the fap is tad bit harder but been there, done that, can do it again. I learned to derive pleasure from the lone fact of being aroused, without having to unload the pressure, so to say. So I'd gladly trade 12 months of sex-fasting for 100 lbs more of my wife. But then you'd probably have to tear me off her to stop me from drilling a hole inside her :D

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  You are much more disciplined in that dept. than myself ....if I was able and that is a big “if” I would really want...to .be able to make it for the 50 lbs. and not Fap for six months......I wouldn’t care about the next 50 lbs. right then I would eat her up like their is no tomorrow witnessing her with those new 50 lbs. .....heck I think if she gained 30 lbs.   I would not be able to contain myself......from Fapping that is.  I don’t think my wife would be able to hold off when she gains she gets way more horny all the time....I guess that is a stipulation I didn’t think of early on if they attacked us and we could hold them back with all there demanding strength and extra weight

Well, those are fantasy dilemmas anyway :).

Oh and BTW the original question in this topic - no, weight gain is not the main driving factor behind my arousal. An important one, but I can live without it and still get aroused. I suppose it's quite funny considering what I wrote above, but that's the tried and tested truth :).

Lots of things really, maybe that's why I can deal easily when one of them is not around. I have a major kink related to... shit, I'm not sure what umbrella term would fit here. To make it descriptive, I like when women do some major changes with their looks in one of the many directions I like, as well as some specific elements. I like short hair on women. I like retro/vintage looks on women. I like when young women adopt a style that makes them look more "serious" a.k.a. older, but not any less sexy. I like thin eyebrows. TBH I get aroused by a whole lot of things if a woman I love does them, even some pretty mild stuff to be honest. Getting fatter is one of them, as well as underlining the current curves or just letting me do stuff that most women would hate, like having their belly rolls grabbed, her body made to jiggle and so on... Like I said, a whole lot of stimuli, which I guess I could categorise as either 1) having something to do with changing/adjusting looks, 2) doing something that is "improper" (her having a slightly age-inappropriate or dated style - as long as its sexy,  her going out in public without underwear (but generally in clothes), me touching her initmately in public places, etc.) or 3) something involving my control over her or her loss of control over herself (like in not being able to stop gaining or at least succumbing to cravings).

My wife is actually quite puzzled sometimes as to what can turn me on, but she is happy with that because it's basically always related to her. Obviously, she does not indulge me with EVERYTHING that comes to my mind but so many of what does come to my mind is so easy and problem-free for her to do that once she is in kinky enough mood she often indulges me and I think she actually often enjoys doing that - she likes the effects I suppose, and maybe being a bit naughty too ;)

Wow...didn't see the first one coming!   But your right how do you (dress that up or dilute any)......I remember from some of your other posts about the short hair and more mature look on a younger woman.  Also,  I think change is what is very intriguing with a lot of people not even real Fa/s or into weight gain.....but they like seeing the difference when one gains weight....but I guess the like seeing the opposite equally as much some times.  

I totally agree with you on this one and is one of my driving arousals.....especially with my wife who happens to be a strong willed controlling personality with most things.... but when my she can't control her appetite and I Know what will soon follow.....and see the effects of her getting heavier, growing out of her clothes but yet she still can't control her appetite.....something about the cute vulnerability  the uncontrollable nature of what she is doing...... and if I entice her with extras during these times she can't say NO....even though her personality would at other times......and even better when the weight she is gaining is starting to show some effects of her having to change some things she does or makes it a little harder....and she recognizes this ...but because of her out of control appetite can't do anything about it.  She will moan when she gets off the couch, when she gets into bed as she gets so much heavier she struggles moving around to get comfortable and the bed shakes and moves a lot more than it did before with her new weight and when she finals stops moving around she is breathing heavier with deep breaths that shake the bed a bit......when she sits in her car seat or in several of the chairs at our home her thighs and ass take up almost the whole seating surface and with just a little more over indulgence soon she ill struggle to fit without squishing her ass and hips into them.....and just every so often.....she will be literal when stating a pure fact about some of these acts....for example when she would wiggle and move around in bed I asked her after she settled down....if she was comfortable....and she said it's tougher to get comfortable being so much heavier and it's a lot more work i can barely catch my breath afterwards.......ok I get really excited thinking about this like I said.     My wife not being able to stop gaining is the ultimate for me right now.....my thoughts of how heavy she I would want her to get is totally so much more than I ever imagined......If I had a choice and coudln't go back ....... my wife being 5' 3"  and 180 lbs. that use to seem Fat for me for her back in the day.......or at 350 Lbs.    I would definitely roll the dice and go with 350 Lbs.   and I know I would love it....I am not sure she would but thats just my candid kink and thoughts.

350 lbs... That sounds like the dream weight for my wife too, actually :). To be clear, the idea that this might happen for real is indeed one of the most exciting things, but on the other hand I don't focus on it that much because it is not too plausible (especially now that my wife managed to keep her weight in check - and even being now close to 3rd month of pregnancy she barely gained anything - 4 lbs if I'm correct). Basically, while I do fantasize about that once in a while, I try to keep a wide selection of turn-ons so as not to get frustrated. So on one hand it's perhaps a part of me that so many things turn me on, but on the other I did make some conscious choices to, so to say, diversify. Especially since I'm not planning on becoming any less monogamous. Plus, when you think about it, not sure how those 180 lbs look on your wife but the 210 on mine's 5'6" hourglass/pearish frame do make her fat, not just plump, so her getting heavier would be just more of the same thing - which would be wonderful, obviously, but she already has belly rolls to hold, big butt and thighs to take space when she sits, double chin, fat cheeks, plump neck, chubby fingers... Basically all that all (or most) of us FAs like about fat women, just maybe not as big/majestic as in case of some BBW/SSBBW we like looking at. It's like - and pardon me for the gaming comparison here - you know you could play Witcher 3 or AC: Origins in 4K, on a 144Hz 4K display, with VR goggles and GTX1080Ti SLI that would give you more than 144 fps to take advantage of that display, instead of doing it in 1080p 60fps, but would it make the game itself better? Not so much. Sure, if I could, I would, but if I can't, that not really a biggie. I'd be willing to do a lot to have my wife fatter if that was only possible with her remaining happy with herself, but in reality I can't really do much. Hell, in the past I could try tempting her off the diet path but nowadays it's not even possible because she simply isn't all that hungry. I guess I'm happy enough that she stopped losing :P.

On a side note, I got back to writing that longish WG story I started a long time ago and had a writer's block for a year... I don't remember now if you read the hitherto chapters, but the whole story does involve a significant loss-of-control element (as well as major weight gain) plus some other of the kinks I mentioned, so if you are looking for some food for thought, I think you might not be disappointed, as long as you can stomach a really long story (and one that is at the moment still unfinished, i'd say it' in 2/3 of its run).

Great points!   Yea I agree it’s when I get a little more over the top with this fetish that I become more fixated on her being so much heavier.....I mean I would certainly love it but like you she is definitely Fat by societies standards and at time I look at her and think to myself.....wow, Ashe is getting to be a little fatty.....but then other times she seems much thinner in my eyes and I crave for way more Fat on her.  

I agree with having other little kinks about her or to myself that keep me in check and not just fixated on the massive weight gain.  Like you just watching her eat more and kiss a bit of control like I said is pretty darn sexy even if she isn’t totally out of control which has only happened like two times in her life with me....and eventually she kind of controlled her eating.

The gamer reference was over my head with the terminology but I am pretty sure I got the idea.  

I will have to take a look for that story you mentioned.

All those things are very nice and exciting, but what I find the most erotic is when a woman changes so much to become not recognizable by people who haven't seen her in a while. In 10 years my woman went from 140 to 190 and she changed clothes, hair, job-role (but it was all a very slow process). Me and the people who constantly see her, don't realize how MUCH is changed (unless when we see old pictures), but the other day, in her office arrived a female coworker who haven't met her for years. This coworker introduced herself and my woman told her that already they met. She looked very carefully at my woman and asked: "How many childred did you have? Three, four?". "Just one" she replied.

That's what I find very erotic! :-)

It´s a massive kick. I have to say that I love the embarrassment of girls who gained some and talk about it or try to cover her belly and all that stuff. I don´t want anybody to be really sad or desperate about their figure, but this aspect of shame is such a turn on. Therefore I always prefer accidental gains, coz thats when a girl somehow lost control and is facing rolls etc.

8 hours ago, intruder said:

It´s a massive kick. I have to say that I love the embarrassment of girls who gained some and talk about it or try to cover her belly and all that stuff. I don´t want anybody to be really sad or desperate about their figure, but this aspect of shame is such a turn on. Therefore I always prefer accidental gains, coz thats when a girl somehow lost control and is facing rolls etc.

I agree with everyone thing you said here.  The vulnerability of the accidental gain is so cute and sexy.....not wanting them to be sad but that   Uh oh...."where did this innertube around my lower belly come from?"   That kind of shit is great.