Is weight gain the driving factor to your arousal?

Voluptuouslover

On 1/15/2018 at 6:09 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

I know this has already been discussed her somewhere.....but for lack of looking up I will possibly repeat it and throw it out again because I tend to think about this quite a bit.

Is weight gain on your significant other or on the opposite sex......your main focus or a major one....to give you the most arousal???????

Good question. Watching fit, thin, and beautiful women start to helplessly balloon up and pack on the pounds is quite enjoyable. Riptoryx has a post in the old "Weight gain schadenfreude" thread that he shared above that really hammers home what I find so appealing about it.

I've been quite lucky enough to date and be friends with a number of women that have put on a noticeable amount of weight in just the fashion that I enjoy. I enjoy not only the visual aesthetic and physical feel of it, but also all the little subtle changes that come with packing on anywhere from 20-50 pounds. I think some of my tastes have evolved a bit over the years which have led me to appreciate those subtle changes even more. I enjoy everything from the open discussion of gaining weight (and the outright shame of it), to the first time a pair of size 4s no longer fit (and the disgusted and concerned look on their face when the zipper won't move), to the horrifying realization that they were tagged in a beach picture on Facebook, sporting an extra 25 pounds of beer belly and love handles lolling over their bikini bottoms. Much of the weight gain I witnessed and enjoyed, until recently, never really exceeding 30-35 pounds. Recently, I have had a long time off-an-on flame go from about 135 pounds to somewhere in the neighborhood of 190 pounds. There's A LOT about that situation which is incredibly arousing and exciting. The laziness, the changes in personality, the outgrown wardrobe, the way she tires easily from light physical activity, and of course the look of it all.

Anyway, great question and post!