Is weight gain the driving factor to your arousal?

Voluptuouslover

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 20/1/2018 at 5:53 PM, smax666 said:

All those things are very nice and exciting, but what I find the most erotic is when a woman changes so much to become not recognizable by people who haven't seen her in a while. In 10 years my woman went from 140 to 190 and she changed clothes, hair, job-role (but it was all a very slow process). Me and the people who constantly see her, don't realize how MUCH is changed (unless when we see old pictures), but the other day, in her office arrived a female coworker who haven't met her for years. This coworker introduced herself and my woman told her that already they met. She looked very carefully at my woman and asked: "How many childred did you have? Three, four?". "Just one" she replied.

That's what I find very erotic! :-)

Heh, that "How many children did you have" was consciously pouring sand on the wound. How old is your woman? Does she wear her hair shorter? I've noticed many women tend to cut her hair short when they put on weight, for some reason.

2 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Heh, that "How many children did you have" was consciously pouring sand on the wound. How old is your woman? Does she wear her hair shorter? I've noticed many women tend to cut her hair short when they put on weight, for some reason.

She's 43. And yes, she has short hair. She started to cut em short few years ago (I ignore the reason...). That line was told to criticize her, for sure. And that's another thing I find erotic, women "pouring sand on the wound" to other women because of their weight...

Guest grateful

Great topic. I have been fascinated by the bigger girls all my life even before my ideas became "sexualized".

Every one of my significant partners did gain and enjoy it. I have been very fortunate in that way.

My jury is out on whether the net or associating with other FA's has helped or hindered my capacity for relationships.

Over time, my lust for a growing partner has become stronger and stronger. I remember how thrilling "micro-gains" were with my high school sweet heart.

Now my desire for a heavy GF and even heavier wife envisions hundreds of pounds.

The most annoying feature to my FA-ism, and I've shared this before, is that people can gain and loose weight all day long and I don't care, unless I am a tremendous fan of an on line gainer, but that's not much of a pinch.  Because of my life experience, being in love is all wrapped up in what the girl eats and how much she weighs.

Every time.  Sooner or later this beast comes out.

I feel selfish, and so I fantasize about meeting a true feedee who is unstoppable in her lust to grow larger, thus taking me off the hook.

Would we collapse like a big black hole of FA-ism? Would drugs be easier?

I am single right now, and still battling the desire that my favorite female friends should get huge, and then we will live happily ever after.

I enjoy the on-line forums where we can explore these topics, and of course I enjoy the validation I receive as an FA here among fellow FA's.

I am grateful forever for all the girls who share this most intimate aspect of their life, and of course I look...and look some more. :)

I am certain that entertaining my proclivities on line has modified my desires, but I don't exactly know how.

To answer the question from above (would I abstain?):  If I'm into a girl, then I would go through anything, if the result was her getting fatter. I am a total fool for my girl's gain.

It is my personal Kryptonite.

1 hour ago, grateful said:

Great topic. I have been fascinated by the bigger girls all my life even before my ideas became "sexualized".

Every one of my significant partners did gain and enjoy it. I have been very fortunate in that way.

My jury is out on whether the net or associating with other FA's has helped or hindered my capacity for relationships.

Over time, my lust for a growing partner has become stronger and stronger. I remember how thrilling "micro-gains" were with my high school sweet heart.

Now my desire for a heavy GF and even heavier wife envisions hundreds of pounds.

The most annoying feature to my FA-ism, and I've shared this before, is that people can gain and loose weight all day long and I don't care, unless I am a tremendous fan of an on line gainer, but that's not much of a pinch.  Because of my life experience, being in love is all wrapped up in what the girl eats and how much she weighs.

Every time.  Sooner or later this beast comes out.

I feel selfish, and so I fantasize about meeting a true feedee who is unstoppable in her lust to grow larger, thus taking me off the hook.

Would we collapse like a big black hole of FA-ism? Would drugs be easier?

I am single right now, and still battling the desire that my favorite female friends should get huge, and then we will live happily ever after.

I enjoy the on-line forums where we can explore these topics, and of course I enjoy the validation I receive as an FA here among fellow FA's.

I am grateful forever for all the girls who share this most intimate aspect of their life, and of course I look...and look some more. :)

I am certain that entertaining my proclivities on line has modified my desires, but I don't exactly know how.

To answer the question from above (would I abstain?):  If I'm into a girl, then I would go through anything, if the result was her getting fatter. I am a total fool for my girl's gain.

It is my personal Kryptonite.

Yup, every woman who grew fat for me did it with love. When a girl loves you and fattens for you she's giving her greatest gift- a swelling belly and hungry mouth always urging for more. An LTR is the only way to experience true fattening. Fattening for love.

And yes, the wait is well worth that astonishment when you first see her- happy and blushing, embarrassed but turned on by how tight everything is on her, how fat her first kiss is, how quietly she whispers, "I missed you. See what I've been doing? Do you think I'm too fat?" I swoon, as I have every time I've heard that wonderful question. Then her sudden intake of breath when I tell her, "You're so beautiful. Not even close. You turn me on more than ever". 

I've spent dozens and dozens and dozens of thousands over my lifetime just to see and hear those things. Kryptonite indeed.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:43 AM, Voluptuouslover said:

Have you noticed your wanting more and more weight on your girlfriends has gone way up the scale over time and with age?

It has varied over the years.  Sometimes I want a thick girl to get thicker, and sometimes I want to see a BBW get huge.  Just depends on the girl really.  I kinda want to try them all, haha. 

Just now, collegeguy2514 said:

It has varied over the years.  Sometimes I want a thick girl to get thicker, and sometimes I want to see a BBW get huge.  Just depends on the girl really.  I kinda want to try them all, haha. 

That's funny...."variety is the spice of life".    

For me....it seem's like they usually keep getting sexier the fatter they get.

ill put my grain of sand into this topic because i just like to talk about it. personally, i think it starts with a girl having a sexy appetite, a girl that can eat and has no limits is the hottest thing on earth. watching a woman eat a large pizza all by herself blows my mind and when that happens often it will lead to delicious softness and gain weight... but i think it starts with the eating and not just the gain by itself. of course, in a perfect world you will have a bit of both. 

1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

ill put my grain of sand into this topic because i just like to talk about it. personally, i think it starts with a girl having a sexy appetite, a girl that can eat and has no limits is the hottest thing on earth. watching a woman eat a large pizza all by herself blows my mind and when that happens often it will lead to delicious softness and gain weight... but i think it starts with the eating and not just the gain by itself. of course, in a perfect world you will have a bit of both. 

Definitely....the eating is like foreplay and when you guess where the lbs. will arrive and when you are right or sometimes shocked by some other placesthey show up....that is like sex.

Good question! Initially, I think I was worried to focus too much on my gf's weight gain as a turn-on, in case it didn't last, and because I knew it wasn't intentional and she didn't really get anything out of it.  I wanted to be sure I could still be turned on by your generic thin bikini body in case she got really skinny again.  But after moving in together and witnessing that the appetite and laziness were definitely here to stay, or actually increasing month by month, that's practically all I focus on now.  There's nothing hotter than just walking in on her stuffing her face on the couch, gut protruding from her shirt, and realizing just how much greed must have gone into growing that much belly fat on such a thin frame.  Or better still, just watching her get dressed in the morning, and watching her frustratedly tug on a shirt or bra that fit her perfectly when I met her, but now does a very poor job of restraining her softening flesh.  I'm all in! 

18 minutes ago, hhh said:

There's nothing hotter than just walking in on her stuffing her face on the couch, gut protruding from her shirt, and realizing just how much greed must have gone into growing that much belly fat on such a thin frame.  Or better still, just watching her get dressed in the morning, and watching her frustratedly tug on a shirt or bra that fit her perfectly when I met her, but now does a very poor job of restraining her softening flesh.  I'm all in! 

Whereas it sounds like she's kinda...all pooched out. <_<