Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Her derriere is very beautiful and big now. If only she knew how much sexier she is now. She is genetically programmed to have a soft and curvy latina body. I hope she gets curvier and consequently more beautiful than ever. I want to see her blossom. Many thanks to the person who posted the last pictures, very nice job!!! :) Great pics.

I missed the chance to record this and I can't find good pictures yet so everyone keep your eye out. Camila sang at the New Orleans New Year's concert and wore interesting loose black pants. But they only looked loose from the from. For about half a second, the camera to her side caught a glimpse of Camila's growing ass absolutely looking huge and filling those "loose" pants of hers very well. Doesn't do much good to talk about it without pictures so I apologize however I was absolutely blown away by how thick she looked. Blessed be those who saw what I just saw and Happy New Year.

24 minutes ago, steveblack341 said:

I missed the chance to record this and I can't find good pictures yet so everyone keep your eye out. Camila sang at the New Orleans New Year's concert and wore interesting loose black pants. But they only looked loose from the from. For about half a second, the camera to her side caught a glimpse of Camila's growing ass absolutely looking huge and filling those "loose" pants of hers very well. Doesn't do much good to talk about it without pictures so I apologize however I was absolutely blown away by how thick she looked. Blessed be those who saw what I just saw and Happy New Year.

Screenshot_2019-01-01-07-26-37-1.png

Guest grateful

Flipping channels I saw this act and noticed the impeccably taylored trousers with what looked to be serious hippage going on underneath.

Had to look her up and I'm glad others are enjoying her too!  😊

Guest crystalchub

Last night' conversation:

Cousin: "What are those pants she's wearing?"

Dad: "They make her butt look weird."

Cousin's boyfriend: "Yeah, I was just thinking it looks like she has a huge butt."

Me: "That's just her big, Cuban booty!"

Cousin's boyfriend: "Oh, is she Cuban? Must be all those enchiladas!"

NYE 2016-2017 - Twig Figure

NYE 2017-2018 - Filling Out

NYE 2018-2019 - Can't hide the booty

Funny, I thought Fifth Harmony kicked her out for being too skinny. Look at her now! 😄

Kim Khardassian once told that her big ass was a result of years taking cortisone injections in the butt to control her psoriasis. In fact, this medication causes increased appetite, weight gain and fat deposition in certain areas, including the butt.

Likewise, I guess the same thing may be happening to Camila. When singers are touring, they usually have to take cortisone injections or prednisone in pills to keep their vocal chords humming without problems. This happened to Christina Aguilera a few years ago when she gained a lot of weight and ended up with a big and lovely butt at the end of a musical tour.

I know it is just a guess, but this may explain Camila's more generous curves, including a bigger ass. Her face also seems fuller, indicating that she is possibly being medicated with cortisone shots or prednisone in pills. Well, who knows? I wish I could test my hipothesis. But how can I do it?

• 3 weeks later...

Camila Cabello New Year's 2019 Performance

Horrible quality but I finally found a site that had the video of the performance I mentioned. This one has greater shots of Camila's growing curves and though pixelated, it still shows off her wonderful ass well enough! But this is disgraceful quality compared to when it was live so I apologize. Hopefully I can find something better.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello