First Post, New belly.

Guest Hellebore

Guest Hellebore

IMG_20180115_232957.thumb.jpg.4798f34c1bedf5765ae869427d8c5eeb.jpg

Hi there! My first post, some PJ clad belly taken last night. I posted it then for a while, panicked and took it down. But, I'm back and hoping to hear from you all ;)

Guest Hellebore
1 hour ago, KVog67 said:

Welcome. Tell us about this new belly of yours. I take it you’ve gained recently? Very adorable, btw. 

Well, it's pretty new. I've always been chubby but lately it's really been piling on. You can see it's a lot less here in this selfie from the summertime.

IMG_20170112_190437.jpg

Guest Hellebore

Woah, people really seem to like the full length selfie more than the belly pic. Is it the jeans? Is it the indication that I have hair? Thoughts welcome lol

Guest Hellebore
10 hours ago, shady-j said:

I would love to see more selfies like the one you posted from the summertime. Let's see that same outfit now!

Sadly I never bought that top. A regret every day :'( 

44 minutes ago, Hellebore said:

Woah, people really seem to like the full length selfie more than the belly pic. Is it the jeans? Is it the indication that I have hair? Thoughts welcome lol

The full length photo shows off your curvy figure!   It's as simple as that.

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Wow, what a beautiful curvy bod, can't wait to see more !

Would definitely love to see some comparisons so we can see where all the new weight has gone. I do really wonder if those jeans can still fit with your new added curves :P

Guest Hellebore
13 hours ago, deadjesusrodeo1 said:

Wow, what a beautiful curvy bod, can't wait to see more !

Would definitely love to see some comparisons so we can see where all the new weight has gone. I do really wonder if those jeans can still fit with your new added curves :P

Oh, I can assure you, I burst out of those jeans long ago 😅

For me its defiantly the jeans and seeing everything contained inside them. Obviously all pictures are good but I do really like clothed ones especially if they are tight and form fitting. Just seems to highlight curves more in my mind. Plus its the added bonus of seeing someone struggle to fit into their out grown clothes.

Guest Hellebore
9 minutes ago, gricha said:

I think the key in your standing up selfie is the hips and thighs. Would you tell us more about them? :P

What would you like to know? 😅

Guest Hellebore
1 hour ago, gricha said:

I think we need to start a thorough study, including graphical data, you know, for... science. :D

Chart the bell curves etc? Understandable for a man of science

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

As another man of science, I'd love to know more about how you're feeling with your new added plushness.

Are you enjoying your softer, curvier body? You look so incredibly soft, I'll bet you're jiggling with every step you take. 

Also, are you noticing any changes in your fitness, like are you getting out of breath more easily? I'd expect the stairs to have become a decent challenge for you at this point in time haha.

I'll be looking forward to getting a detailed lab report from you, be sure to use only APA for your citations else I can't assure your study will be accepted :P

Guest Hellebore
4 hours ago, deadjesusrodeo1 said:

As another man of science, I'd love to know more about how you're feeling with your new added plushness.

Are you enjoying your softer, curvier body? You look so incredibly soft, I'll bet you're jiggling with every step you take. 

Also, are you noticing any changes in your fitness, like are you getting out of breath more easily? I'd expect the stairs to have become a decent challenge for you at this point in time haha.

I'll be looking forward to getting a detailed lab report from you, be sure to use only APA for your citations else I can't assure your study will be accepted :P

Nope, I'm pretty fit and honestly, if I thought my weight was impacting my health I'd do something about it. I'm not into that.