Feeding of the Three SSBBW Sisterwives

OsakaReloaded

CHAPTER 1: THE EX

It was becoming a routine trip every few months or so. Shopping for new clothes in way bigger sizes than ever before. Of course, I would never complain to my 250-pound wife who was so happy to be married, comfortable and content with her plus size body. But little did Liz know that family and friends were starting to gossip about her massive weight gain since we met seven years ago. It's amazing, really. Staring at her as she waddled through the aisles in her hot pink dress, looking for XXL pants...or was she now a 3XL? Her huge, fluffy arms spilled out of the dress. Lack of sleeves showed you her stretch marks underneath and the soft fat trembling as she gestured to outfits she liked. Liz's double belly looked like it was about to rip through the threads of the dress. She's so perfectly round with a fat rear end to match, not to mention the cellulite dimples that were visible through the skin tight cloth. Let's not forget those "cankles" she didn't have when we started dating. You almost feel tired for her as she continues to walk through the mall, asking what we would feast on for lunch. Her beautiful face is the cherry on top. Big, brown eyes with a cute nose, lush lips and platinum blonde hair she just touched up a week ago. She had a bright smile to go with chubby cheeks and thick double chin that of course, she didn't have when we started dating. Liz was lucky to be born with Latina genetics and used to be a Mexican bombshell in society's standards. Back in 2009, she stood at 5'5", 120 pounds and had some sweet curves to go along with that frame. Every weekend, she stopped the show at the bars downtown and the clubs where she danced without a care after a few drinks. From what her friends say, guys used to drool and line up for her phone number. Well, things have surely changed.

We just celebrated our one-year anniversary as husband and wife. Liz worked her butt off (literally) to fit into that wedding dress. since we started dating in 2010, she transformed from the 120-pound hottie to a chunky and round bride at 200 pounds flat. 80 pounds in just six years and you can imagine the looks she got on her wedding day from relatives who had not seen her in a decade or more. You could almost hear the whispers.

"Oh my God, did she put on the pounds," said an aunt.

"No way that's Liz," said a cousin.

"She is a total blimp! What happened?," asked a friend from high school.

But Liz didn't give a damn. She floated down the aisle with the confidence of Ashley Graham, like a superstar plus size model on payday. That white dress survived that night and we had the best sex ever. She was full of rich food, wedding cake and champagne. She probably put on 10 pounds that weekend alone. The mound of flesh I felt on top of me can't be described. She loved it too.

"Squeeze my belly baby! Hold it up," she yelled.

You know what happens next. Fast forward to today. A gain of 50 more pounds in a year. That's what my friends say marriage will do to you but I did not expect this. She bought a few outfits from Torrid but wanted to treat me to a stop at the lingerie store.

"Let's see if I can pick up something sexy for us honey," Liz teased.

We walked into the store and I wondered how she would find anything her size. But the thought aroused me already.

"Well, hello Rob."

I turned around and did a double take. It was my ex-girlfriend. I had not seen her in about ten years. She was stunning. Long, curly black hair, dark sexy eyes, big lips and amazing dimples. A Brazilian baddie. She lost some weight after our breakup. Guess I was the cause of her gain apparently. She stood at 5'6" and 130 pounds but toned and showed off a booty that you couldn't miss. Her legs and arms looked slender but soft. Her breasts were full and her belly looked flat but you could tell she would look awesome as a BBW.

"Uh, hi Stella. What are you doing here?," I asked awkwardly.

"I'm the manager here. You looking for something?," Stella asked as she looked around to see who I came with.

"I'm here with my wife. So...," I responded but needed to get the hell out of here.

"What's up, babe? I lost you," Liz said as she waddled over to us.

Stella looked her up and down in awe.

"I'm sorry dear. I was just...," I was screwed at this point.

"Hello there. I'm Stella, the store manager. Do you need help finding anything?," she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Sure. Do you have this in a 2XL?," my wife said without shame.

"I'll go check in the back and get you into a fitting room," Stella said before walking away real slow, turned around and smiled at me. Damn she is fine.

The next hour was very awkward but these two women turned me on like no other. The last time I had been with Stella was in 2008. We dated for 2-3 years and she herself ballooned from 130 to 185. Her face was the type to do not show much gain but her ass and legs benefited mostly. She blamed me for her weight gain before we ended things. Now here she was, gawking at my 250-pound wife as she handed her the 2XL lingerie piece that we all knew showed all the goodies. You could hear Liz huffing and puffing as she tried to take off her clothes in the room. She asked me to come in to help.

"Honey, a little assistance please," she whined.

I walked in and my jaw dropped as her two bellies shook and her thunder thighs quivered under her. We tried to pull up the lingerie piece up her legs and it barely rose up. We finally got it over her stomach and large, succulent breasts. I couldn't help but to hug her and give her a kiss on the neck. But the outfit was just too tight and not comfortable for her.

"Damn it. This is hot. But it's just too small for me," Liz said with a sad face.

"It's okay honey, I would have ripped it off anyways," I said as I squeezed a chunk of her fat ass.

I walked out behind her to the front of the store. Liz's body jiggled in her dress proudly. Stella stopped her in her tracks.

"Did everything work out?," she asked.

"Thanks, but maybe I'll come back," Liz replied.

"I can look for a 3XL if that's what you want, sweetie," Stella shot back.

Uh oh. Liz frowned and looked at me.

"I know Rob likes his women bigger so don't be embarrassed," Stella said.

"Excuse me?," Liz was in shock.

"Well, we used to date for a while and I put on 50 pounds. I'm sure the same thing happened to you and some change," Stella smirked.

My super-sized wife and the hot ex-girlfriend stood toe to toe. What the hell do I do now?

CHAPTER 2: FAT AND JEALOUS

I was in deep shit now. My wife now knew my secret. She knew I was a chubby chaser. More than a chubby chaser. An admirer of truly fat women. All she had to do was look in the mirror. After meeting my ex-girlfriend and learning she wasn't the only one to pack on pounds, she stormed out of the store. The difference between the two sexy women was that my ex was "mainstream hot". Without me in her life, she dropped 50 pounds and had the average guy drooling over her.

"Did I say something wrong?," asked Stella.

"Great seeing you Stella," I said sarcastically.

I caught up to Liz who waddled briskly into the food court. Her large ass thundering and the cellulite dimples pulsing through her dress. She was pissed! I prepared for her to turn around and slap me in the face. Why wouldn't she? She had just been embarrassed by the slim and sexy woman who embodied what she wasn't in size.

"We are going to have a long talk about this when we get home. But first -- get me lunch right now. I want a double cheeseburger and fries with a chocolate milkshake and a large coke," Liz demanded.

I immediately felt a half chub in my pants.

"Yes, baby. Right away," as I turned to walk to the burger joint.

It was a quiet feast. I watched my wife gorge on her greasy meal. Her thick rolls clear as day and the sides of her butt hanging off the chair. Every time she went to reach for fries or her drink, her luscious arms quivered a little bit. She ignored me as she scrolled through Instagram, focused on something. Her double chin protruded and she didn't look happy.

"Well, I found your skinny ass ex-girlfriend. Seems like she's got a lotta fans on her Instagram. When were you gonna tell me about this bitch?," Liz barked at me.

"Honey, it was almost a decade ago when we dated! Why would I talk about her? It's a small world. I'm sorry we had to run into her," I said.

"She looks like a slut. 'Shapely Stella' is her user name. She's tiny. How the hell was she ever 50 pounds heavier when she dated you?," Liz said.

I could tell she was very, very jealous. The last time my wife was Stella's size, it was 2010. Even then, she was never as toned as her. Liz hated the gym! But I loved that about her. It made for her soft, juicy body and natural curves. That's why I was so attracted to her. I saw what many would call problem spots. Bigger arms and a little lower belly fat but I never thought she would become a 250-pound piggy.

Later that night, Liz seemed to forget about the lingerie store incident. Instead, she was horny as hell and pinned me down in our bed. Her massive body climbed on top of me and she started kissing on my neck. Her big belly rubbed up against me and I could hear her breathing heavily with sexy moans in between. I'll tell ya, she rode me for a good 15 minutes before she stopped and sat up. I stared up at her bloated face and juicy breasts. My eyes wandered down and a mound of flesh looked back at me. Three fat belly rolls sweating on top of me.

"You're hard as a rock baby. You don't like skinny bitches, I can see that. You wanted me this fat. It all makes sense now," Liz said, reading my mind.

"Okay, I admit it. I fucking love you this way. You're a goddess," I reassured her.

"Mmmm...well, then. Before you cum, I'm going to run to the kitchen and grab some ice cream. I'll be right back," she said as she grinned.

I grabbed her folds and helped her get off. Fat shaking and breasts dangling in front of my face. The bed creaked as my fat wife went to go get her treat. Her thighs looked like huge tree trunks. I heart my phone notification go off. I turned and saw a friend request on my screen. Oh, hell no.

"Stella Garcia wants to be your friend," I read in a quick whisper.

"Oh honey...I'm back with sweets," said the voice at the doorway.

I slid my phone away and turned. Jesus Almighty. Liz stood butt ass naked with her belly hanging out. It's like this new revelation made her look 20 pounds bigger. Her smile so beautiful, it made her fat cheeks stand out even more.

"Come to big mama," she ordered.

I sat up and she climbed back on. Her 250 pounds was not easy to handle.

"I'm going to eat up this yummy chocolate swirl ice cream and you're going to finish me off. I'm going to get bigger for you and you'll never think about that skinny lingerie manager of an ex-girlfriend ever again. Now grab my belly!," Liz ordered.

I didn't say a word. I did as she asked. I watched her stuff her face and exploded. Somehow, she came too with ice cream dripping down her rolls before she collapsed on my body. The true fattening had just started.

CHAPTER 3: A FAT-AL ATTRACTION

"Baby, help me out of bed," Liz moaned from across the hallway.

"Coming my princess!," I replied.

It had been another year of marriage since the dramatic meeting between Liz and Stella. That's when the light bulb seemed to go off in my wife's head that fatter is better. 30 pounds later and helping her roll her rotund ass out of bed was the norm. It appeared most of last year's weight gain went to her lower belly. It had a real hang these days and you just wanted her to drop it on the counter and burp for you for shits and giggles.

"Alright, honey. One...two...three!," I used all my strength to pull her up.

"Can you massage my ankles too?," she pleaded.

More like cankles. Her calves were as meaty as ever. No definition or tone at all. I rubbed them down for about 15 minutes and helped her get dressed and tied her sneakers on. It was all about comfort for her these days. A baby blue velour sweat suit with comfy shoes on. Standing at 5'4" and 280 pounds, she was a sight to see. No breathing room at all in the outfit either. Just lumps of fat and a pure bulge. We had to make sure her lower belly got tucked in real snug into her pants.

Liz was headed to go run some errands catch a bite to eat with her girlfriends. She came to me for a hug and kiss so I could feel all her luscious goodies.

"I'm starving! Can't wait for ice cream after lunch too," Liz said with excitement.

"Well, save some room for dinner baby. Don't want you in a food coma too early," I responded, trying to hold back my arousal.

Liz grabbed a large bag of hot cheetos and took it with her for the ride. I watched her squeeze into her car for about 10 minutes as she struggled with the seat belt and got comfortable with her Pepsi bottle next to her. She drove off and you could even notice the car leaning to the left just a tad. Man, she was getting enormous.

Remember when Stella sent me that friend request. I did my best and ignored it. But she would still send me a message or two every couple of months. It would be brief. A 'how are you?' or 'you and your plump wife look cute on vacation'. The trap was set but I wasn't taking the bait. But I started noticing her photos and how she may have put on some pounds. I was curious and looked through my unread messages. Of course, I didn't check the last one Stella sent me from about a month ago.

"Hey handsome. Just thought you'd like to know this. It's been almost a year since we bumped into each other. I have to admit I was jealous of seeing your wife so happy and so comfortable in her skin. Let's cut the crap. She's huge. What did she weigh then? Like 250-260? It kind of turned me on that you basically chose her over me. So I started letting go myself. Eating more junk food and giving into my cravings. I went from working out five days a week to three to none. Here's a quick snap of me at about 175 pounds. Almost back to where I was before we broke up. Maybe all three of us could have dinner soon. I know Liz probably won't approve but I thought I'd take a shot. XOXO."

I was in shock. I stared at her picture. She always gained in her butt and you could see a big difference. She posed in old workout clothes in front of her mirror. The sports bra way too tight and her shorts eaten up by her thick thighs and chubby belly. Stella always had a pear shape. I closed the app immediately.

A few hours later, Liz came home and I was trying to forget the image stuck in my mind of Stella. My wife made it easy. Here she was walking in with her velour suit about to pop. Her face fluffy and bloated, double chin puffier than ever. Somehow she had to-go bags from lunch and a big ice cream cone in one hand.

"Honey, I'm home," said Liz.

Our hardwood floor creaking as she waddled over to me. She had no shame. She was coming to sit on my lap. I braced for her 280 pound body to land. My legs sunk into the couch as she plopped onto my lap.

"And you wouldn't believe who we saw at the mall," Liz said mischievously.

"Who, baby?," I asked.

"Remember 'Shapely Stella'? Well I hope she changed her name because damn she put on weight. I mean, I know I can't talk because look at me. I'm way bigger than her but she's on her way. We were far enough that she didn't see me but I couldn't help but laugh. She was judging my fat ass and now look at her. Ha!," Liz said almost proudly.

Maybe it was time to be honest.

"Um...well, dear. About that. I have to tell you something."

CHAPTER 4: FEEDING FOR TWO

Maybe I'm a true idiot. I was about to tell my wife that my ex-girlfriend has been trying to get my attention for months and basically showed me her new and improved body. Did Stella think she had a chance at a measly 175 pounds? I was happy with my fat housewife who was a couple pizzas away from 300. But something inside me made want more. Something told me it would be awesome for Liz and Stella to combine forces. Yeah, I must be crazy. Here goes nothing.

"You know I love you honey. I wanted to be completely honest with you. I just got this message from Stella. I think it's inappropriate of course. She's basically asking us to dinner. Makes no sense right?," I explained.

Liz got red in the face immediately.

"She must want some real problems. Some fucking nerve, that bitch," Liz said in a fury.

She walked to the fridge and grabbed a pint of chocolate ice cream. She started digging in and stuffing her face. The cold, sweet taste seemed to calm her down. She even undid the strings on her sweat pants and let her belly hang out. She plopped back down on the sofa.

"Let me see that message," she demanded.

She stared at the photo and scoffed. But she stared a bit too long. Almost like this whole drama turned her on.

"I'm going to confront her myself. She wants to eat and be buddies. Fine. I'll be sending an invite," Liz said.

I was in shock.

"This got me all hot and bothered. Rub my belly right now and then take me to bed," she said with her bossy attitude.

I grabbed some body oil. This had become a thing about a 50 pounds ago. Her belly was round, creamy with three thick folds bulging out at me. Surprisingly, she didn't have many stretch marks. It was like she was meant to be extremely obese. Liz moaned and fell asleep as I massaged her rolls for half an hour. I thought about what was about to happen next in the "Liz vs Stella" episode.

A few days later, Liz told me she added Stella on social media and sent her a message. She let her know that the photo sent to me was ballsy and she wanted to talk woman to woman, face to face. Liz went from wanting to fight her to wanting to learn why she was trying to intrude into our happy marriage. I"ll give it to her. My wife is a very kind person who doesn't like confrontation at all.

The "meeting" was set for a Friday afternoon. I was not going to be in the middle of this. But Liz planned on drinking and I would be driving her to the restaurant. How weird was this idea? I was anxious to see what would come out of it all. I knew Liz wanted to set the tone and look hotter than ever. She even bought a new outfit for the luncheon to show her who was in charge. I watched my huge wife walk out of the shower in a tiny towel, her flabby arms hanging over the cloth. Her breasts about to burst out of the wrap and you could see cellulite trembling on the back of her thighs. She let out a belch as she dropped the towel.

"I'm starving today," Liz said.

I helped her slip on her new white dress. It was a long sleeve backless piece and it showed off her love handles and creases from her rolls. Somehow, she thought a 3XL would fit. It barely did and looked like a wet suit. After getting all done up, I drove her to the restaurant and watched her slowly get out of the car. Her ass sticking out right in my face. She turned to give me a kiss and said she would call me later to pick her up.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman who looked like Stella in the face, but her lower body was way wider than the woman I remember. She wore a tight black dress and her ass shook as she walked toward the entrance. It was her! She must have put on another 15 pounds. No way she could be approaching the magic 200. What the hell is going on?

I watched them meet at the door and it wasn't as awkward as I thought. They both squeezed in together as a couple guys stared a their size.

"Must be an all-you-can-eat at this spot," one man said as he snickered and walked by.

On a different day, I might have told him to shut his mouth but this was pretty damn hot. I drove off and fantasized about the unknown that was unfolding inside the restaurant.

Two hours later I received a text from Liz.

"Hey baby, everything all good here. We've cleared up a lot of stuff and are just enjoying some cocktails and yummy appetizers."

The text came with a photo of the two hotties. Both looked huge in a tight booth with a few plates of greasy food in front of them. Wow, this couldn't be real. Another text came in from Liz.

"Also, we have to talk. I think she needs our help. I'm going have her come home with us. Complicated stuff. See you soon."

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER 5: GETTING FATTER TOGETHER

There we all were. My wife, my ex, and I sitting in my living room. But the only person who felt awkward was myself. These two sexy women had bonded somehow over drinks and appetizers. It was as if they were attracted to each other.

"I really want to let you guys know how much I appreciate your help," said Stella.

"Stop. You are gonna stay here as long as you need. The past is the past. Us ladies have to pull each other up," my wife said, while munching on cookies.

I guess Stella was going through financial issues. Her lease ran out and she couldn't afford to rent her apartment anymore. She had no family or real friends. Liz had a big heart to go along with her big body. She offered the plate of cookies over to Stella who didn't deny the warm treats. Both snacked on the sofa, laughing at each other's jokes talked about their favorite shows. I wondered what they talked about during their meeting. I thought Liz was going to check Stella for messaging me risque photos. Whatever happened, happened. This made me uncomfortable but also a bit turned on.

"Honey, can I talk to you alone real quick?," I asked Liz.

Liz swayed back and forth to pull her 290-pound body off the couch. She had gotten into her "comfy" clothes which meant booty shorts that no longer fit and a tank top that didn't cover her massive belly. I watched her waddle after me to the other room.

"I know, honey. I know. This is crazy," she said.

"You feel so bad for her that you invited her to live with us. Just yesterday, you wanted to knock her out!," I replied. I was so confused.

"I can't imagine what she's going through. She's really a sweet person. If she makes a move on you, she knows I'm going to regulate. I just believe in good karma. She needs friends," Liz said as she popped another cookie in her mouth.

"Fine. Just a month or two until she saves some money for a new place," I said.

SIX MONTHS LATER.

I woke up to noise from the kitchen. Last night was interesting. Me, Liz and Stella got drunk at a new bar. I noticed countless people stare at the girls, judging me for taking out two fat women. We made sure to stop at In-N-Out after drinks. Liz's weight gain continued to soar. She somehow stuffed her fat ass into a tight club dress at 320 pounds. A true SSBBW with a large belly hang and thunderous arms and thighs. Liz was doing her best to keep up. All the nights of drinking, gorging and snacking led her to become a 230-pound bombshell. Most of her weight went to her big ass and hips. She liked to wear shorts around the house and bend over in front of me. Liz wouldn't hesitate to spank her on the cheeks.

"Good morning ladies," I said as I stumbled into the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey," Liz said with a mouth full of ice cream.

"How'd you sleep Rob," Stella asked as she stuffed a donut into her juicy mouth.

Both of them filled up the kitchen with their fat bodies. Liz in a nightgown that fit too tight. Her arms full of cellulite hanging and jiggling as she scooped ice cream out of the carton. Stella waddled over to the fridge to grab milk. You could see her double chin starting to become clearer and clearer. She quit her job at the lingerie store once she hit 200 pounds. The eyeballs started to stare too hard and her boss said she didn't "fit" the environment. My wife worked from home but fucked around most of the day, eating fattening snacks, watching TV and messing with Stella.

These two were gaining weight together like never before. And I think they liked it. It felt like Stella was encouraging Liz to let go of herself even more and Liz was hell bent on feeding Stella whatever she ate.

"Ugh...I need to go shopping for jeans," moaned Stella.

Hours later, I heard creaking in the floors. Stella had been growing out of her casual clothes. Liz quaked through the house to find her. Now this was as sight to see. I pulled out my phone just to be sneaky. Stella laying back with her belly jiggling on top of her. Liz pinned her down with her own belly hovering on top of her buddy. Stella tried to pin her button into her pants but it wasn't happening. She was breathing so hard.

"Let me help," I volunteered.

"What else can we do, babe?," Liz laughed.

"Yeah, my fat ass can't fit into these anymore," said Stella, also entertained by this.

I got behind Liz and felt her fat, jiggly ass on my crotch. I wrapped my arms around her grabbed the button on Stella's jeans.

"Liz, push down on her hips. I'll stretch the button over and Stella you suck in that fat belly," I ordered them.

"I'm tired," Liz huffed as she plopped on top of Stella.

They rolled across the bed, squeezing each other. This got freaky fast. I jumped into the fray of fat seconds after.

Guest MUSEic

Excellent continuation.

I gotta know, obviously Liz is an extension of your fantasy with your current partner, but how much of Stella is biographical?

11 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Excellent continuation.

I gotta know, obviously Liz is an extension of your fantasy with your current partner, but how much of Stella is biographical?

Thanks. Made some slight errors. Meant to say Stella got up to 230. And she is a cross between reality and imagination...