French anchors

Drytuner

16 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

I agree with you, I guess the part with Emilie is over. Nothing to see here. 

I come from Canada but to be honest, I never see any popular woman working into the News & Entertaining industry intend to put on weight (certainly due to culturally-endemic Fatphobia present in France and Belgium) , while ironically a fewer but not lesser of the most influent women in the respective domains of Plus Size modelling industry, Plus Size Fashion-related social medias and Size Acceptance movement in Europe are actually French.

Unfortunately, they aren't as highly mediatized as people like Shera Kerienski... whom finally get rid herself from the whole Size Acceptance rhetotics too, seem she past from "Je suis si fière de mon baaaaudy!! J'aime les rondes et j'adore devenir encore plus ronde" to an entire video-lenght self-grievance like "soixante-huit kilos [ndlr: 150lbs for the average reader's attention] et je peine à m'extirper de mon siège d'auto... hou là j'en peux plus, je veux redevenir mince!" -_- 

46 minutes ago, curvagebro said:

there's also this and she's eating again

can somebody translate? wishful thinking but looks like her armfat gets pinched there in the end lol
my french is so shit its rather embarrassing 

They're talking whether her boobs are real or not. And she says they are. 

He just pinch her arm for fun. 

• 2 weeks later...