What were the cheerleaders at your school like?

Guest AshlynCheerleader

Guest AshlynCheerleader

Did they fit the stereotype? Were they mean and snobby? Catty? What happened to them after graduation? Did they become fat BBWs?

Hm. Reflecting back on my high school days, I don't think I really even knew who most of the cheerleaders were. They definitely existed, and I was aware of them on a conceptual level, but my circle didn't seem overlap with any of theirs--whatever those might have been. I don't recall anyone in any of my classes during the entire four years being a cheerleader. The only times I do recall encountering them was during football games, basketball games, and pep rallies, when the band (of which I was a member) and the cheerleaders both would be participating. Even then, I didn't have any meaningful interactions with them sufficient to get a sense of their personalities as individuals. About the closest those interactions got was that the cheerleaders had some dance routines coordinated with songs that we would play--particularly the school "fight song" (a version of "On, Wisconsin" which for some weird reason seems to be the official "fight song" for roughly half of the high schools in the United States). Just to be jerks (typically at evening basketball games, when it was a smaller group of us with little to no teacher oversight), we would sometimes radically slow down the tempo in the middle of one of those songs, which usually had the humorous consequence of totally throwing them off step, and sometimes literally off balance and onto the floor. ...In hindsight, maybe that was kinda mean. Anyway, not really being familiar with any of them even at the time, I have even less idea what might've happened to any of them since then.

Sorry, that probably wasn't a very satisfying response. :unsure:

• Curvage Model
On 2/6/2018 at 5:50 PM, AshlynCheerleader said:

Did they fit the stereotype? Were they mean and snobby? Catty? What happened to them after graduation? Did they become fat BBWs?

We always had one fat cheerleader, ironically, most did grow up and out while the fat one lost weight. The rest ended up fatter then she was. They all thought they were the cats pajamas though and they still do.. 

I was only friends with one, but I did have a lot of friends on the dance team.  The girls on both groups were almost all slim, fit, or skinny.  That was around 10 years ago.

It's a different story now.  Seeing today's current high-schoolers (from my own high school), I rather wish I had been born ten years later.  Just over a decade ago, there was the lone chubby girl on the squad, plus a few plump ones.  The average girl then was lean and slender.  Fast forward and now there's a large handful of chubby girls, and the average member looks plump and well-nourished.  Thick, meaty thighs are ubiquitous and cute belly bulges just seem like part of the uniform.  There are still some genuinely skinny girls, but that number is greatly diminished.  They're bulkier all over, and you can a lot of them have built up significant muscles.  On the other hand, they clearly have extra fat to pad over everything.

It's kind of a sexual attraction mind trip, to be honest.  I'm looking at a bunch of underage, teenage girls, but seeing the bodies of voluptuous, full grown women.  Lol, maybe it's a good thing after all that I was born when I was.  If I were a high schooler today, I think I'd have a super hard time concentrating on class with all the cute, curvy girls everywhere!