Twisted British

ciribitz

Question

25 answers to this question

On 4/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, stratutocastor said:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/73111/marvellous-mouths---more/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-desc/Limit10/search/GAINING-WEIGHT

She's straight up fat now. Amazing.

And Twisted if you are reading this, I buy the vids and heard in this one youre giving up come be a Curvage model where you will be worshipped. ;)

Can you post some screen for us? She dont have any preview on videos and I dont like that, it fells fishy to me 😅

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, hugo said:

Can you post some screen for us? She dont have any preview on videos and I dont like that, it fells fishy to me 😅

Not fishy just fed up of my inbox being full of insults from people who for some reason seem to think their opinion is important to me, if you enjoy what I film - great! If you want to look at at a super fast forwarded gif of something you don't enjoy, then take the time out of your life to email me and tell me how much weight I've gained, negative comments and general insults, then you're the fishy one to me.
Because of the gifs people seem to think that I'm an easy target to troll, that they are able be rude to me or to call me names.
Why would you want someone you don't even know to feel bad? I don't understand it but there you go, too many people are used to being able to be foul online and get away with it.
I couldn't care less if someone said this to my face, the only person caring would be them ;) 
However people on blatant fake emails telling me how disgusting I am after I was so hot for many years is not okay. It's fucking rude.
I don't understand why you would want to put someone you don't know down. Trying to insult me by telling me I am fat shows way much more about your character than it does mine.
I'm not interested in negativity nor people thinking they're hard or bullying other people because they are slobbing it out safe and sound on their sofa behind their dirty laptop screen, slagging people off to try and raise their own low self esteem at the cost of others.
No one is forcing you to watch or pay for anything, if you feel uncomfortable, that the content I create is too expensive or that something is fishy, don't watch - scroll on, be decent! If it's not for you, it's not for you, why share?
(Genuine Q btw  @hugo) Would really love to hear the reason  behind your comment here...??
 If you're unsure, I give SO many ways to contact me on my c4s store page. Mail me.
Even though there is already plenty posted on this thread, why not ask me or someone else for yet another screenshot?
When you haven't watched anything I feel it's unfair for you to write something like this online that plants a seed of doubt to others for the pure reason that you no longer get to see a 8-9 second gif at x950 speed :unsure: Like that was helpful in the first place.
You think any reputable site would allow me to sell 10+ minutes of a blank screen? And if they did do you not think it would be written here instead of people posting their own screenshots of what I have filmed?
If you feel its fishy, don't buy, expensive in your opinion? Easy answer!!
I'm not forcing you to pay for anything nor am I hog tying you and forcing you pay and watch my new releases. 
Don't watch it, don't pay for anything, I don't mind and I'm sure everyone here the same but until you're able to speak accurately, why post?
I don't get it.

Edited by KateTB

7 minutes ago, KateTB said:

Not fishy just fed up of my inbox being full of insults from people, if you enjoy what I film - great! If you want to look at the gif and tell me how much weight I've gained along with negative comments, I'm not interested.

You’re one of the best content creators out there! are you going to be making any more content? The workout was amazing 

• Curvage Model
On 4/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, stratutocastor said:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/73111/marvellous-mouths---more/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-desc/Limit10/search/GAINING-WEIGHT

She's straight up fat now. Amazing.

And Twisted if you are reading this, I buy the vids and heard in this one youre giving up come be a Curvage model where you will be worshipped. ;)

I complain in every video about how fat Im getting, I want to be thin again but its not happening ugggh haha

I got a question for the lovely and beautiful and amazing @KateTB

would you ever consider joining curvage for your amazing and wonderful weight gain 

the community here is amazing and extremely supportive and I haven’t seen any negatively on here as of recent and I think you’d love it here 

you get to interact with your fans directly and the video format is amazing and easy for creators and fans to navigate (in my opinion)

Other models on this amazing site are very friendly and supportive of each other and it’s like a big family when it comes to the relationships of the models with each other 

what are your thoughts ?

i personally love your personality and your content and would LOVE to see you on this site.

(I’m in love with your weight gain, the extra weight suits you)