Can I Get Some Bra Shopping Help

Guest BlasterMaster

Guest BlasterMaster

Hi there,

This is kind of a specific question, but with the amount of gorgeous ladies who post their growing curves in these forums who could face a similar situation, hopefully any advice could be useful to some of the members as well.

The bra isn’t for me, but for my beautiful wife. She has gained a significant amount of weight over the last year and now none of her bras fit. She has always had a very large chest (34 G last she was checked, some 60 lbs ago) which makes bra shopping hard enough to start with.

She is especially in the market for some good sports bras with lots of support, but we haven’t had a whole lot of luck finding good ones online for her size. Most of her old sports bras have been stretched to the limit, wearing out the material or the band is squeezing her leaving red Mars’s on her torso. She also complains of the straps digging into her shoulders.

That about covers her needs, does anyone have any suggested websites or brands to look at for extended sized bras? Are there any brands to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

Well, i k,ow one place that helped tremendously but may or,may not be of use to you depending on where you live is LivyRae, a little shop outside of Atlanta, GA. 

THe owners had a reality show based on the business called Double Divas, basically their whole deal is making underwear for women you *dont* see modeling, especially plus size. Its a grrat experience and the people working there will help size and fit your wife expertly. 

If youre in the area at all, even a few hours drive, make the trip

Guest BlasterMaster

Thank you for the replies. I’m roughly smack dab in between those places but I will make sure to suggest a stop if we visit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...