That girl I used to love

I was 9 years old and I was madly in love. Annie, the girl of my dreams, was unlike any other girl I met before during my short life. I met her on a summer camp and for the first time I understood why would any boy wanted to spend time with some girl, rather than playing outside with other guys. From the first time I laid my eye on this cutie, I knew she was everything I needed in life. For days I mustered courage to tell her how I felt about her. Eventually I confessed my love to her and the rest of the camp changed into heaven on Earth. We used to run around the place, living our silly adventures and coming up with crazy schemes. But the time flew way too quickly and the end of the camp was approaching fast. The last day came in a blur and the time came to bid our farewells…

I overlooked her from head to toes. She was short for her age, quite a bit shorter than me, but she stood proudly. Her golden hair was flowing around her, enhancing her beauty to mythical levels. Her face was round with full cheeks, lighted up by never disappearing bright smile. Her small nose was cute as a button and the oceans of her eyes stared right through me, stealing my heart. Two small mounds that were soon to blossom into a pair of womanly breasts were accompanied by a slightest bulge of her adorable belly. Her legs were short, but strong, carrying their owner with her unmistakable grace and charm.

“Promise me. Promise we’ll meet right here on this spot the next year.”

“I promise.”

I brushed a strand of her golden locks from her face, stared into depths of her ocean like eyes and leaned to kiss her on her soft lips, just like I knew it from movies…

I was woken up by something big and wet brushing repeatedly against my face. “Stop licking me Baxter!” I grabbed the head of my golden retriever and pushed it away playfully. Using my sleeve I wiped away the saliva from my face. “Thanks a lot, buddy.” He stared at me with tongue sticking from his mouth, happily wagging his tail. I patted his head. “I bet mum is making breakfast right now. Do you know what that means?” Baxter tilted his head in confusion. “It means there is food in the kitchen.” His eyes lighted up with understanding and he quickly ran into kitchen. “Works every time.” I have to get up anyway. It was the first day of a school, right after moving into a new town, leaving everyone I knew behind. I sighed. This day is gonna suck…

I went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth, while looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was pretty much your average 17 year old guy. Short brown hair, blue eyes, not especially handsome, but not hideous either. I wasn’t skinny or fat, I wasn’t especially muscular, not tall, and not short… you probably get the idea. Eight years have passed and I still couldn’t get little Annie out of my head. I sighed. The first and the last time I fell for somebody. I wonder what she looks like now… and why she never came back to the camp. I stretched and yawned. I dropped the clothes I was wearing to the ground and stepped into a shower, letting the stream of warm water to wash away every thought of Annie.

“Hey mum.” I said when I entered the small kitchen of our flat. I took a toast and started eating right away.

“Come here and get this hell hound of my back! I can’t make a single step without him following me!”

“Good boy, Baxter.” I laughed and my mum gave me a mean look. “Alright boy, come to me.” I broke off a piece of the toast and gave it to him. I looked at the clock. “Shoot! I have to run. I don’t want to be late on my first day.”

I glanced over the bored faces of my new classmates. I always hated this part. The moment I had to stay in front of the class and introduce myself as a new student. Hi, my name is John, blah, blah, blah…

Once this hell was over I walked all the way to the back of the class and sat down at a desk. I liked to sit in the back. It gave me a great view on the rest of the class and I didn’t have to be worried about what was going on behind my back. All the desks were made for one person, but as I looked around the class I’ve noticed that there was a single exception to that. In the back of the class, at the opposite wall than I was sitting, there was a larger desk with two chairs. That’s weird. I didn’t give it any further thoughts though.

Fifteen minutes have passed from the extremely boring lection and I was slowly drifting away. There was a knock on the door that brought me back to reality. The door opened and what happened next shook with the very core of my existence. Something that looked like a huge gut and massive breasts entered the room, yet the owner still hasn’t entered my view. The whole class started to whisper and snicker.

She’s even bigger than last year! If I would look like her, I’d never leave house! She can’t even fit through the door anymore!’ were just few things that got to my ears and those were actually the most flattering comments. I stared with my eyes and my mouth opened widely. Moments later entered the person that the gut and boobs belonged to. My heart started to beat like crazy, one look was enough for me to know… It was Annie.

She brushed aside her golden hair from her cute face, revealing her rosy round cheeks. “I-I’m sorry that I-I’m late. I-I” she started apologizing even though she wasn’t even entirely inside the classroom yet, as her lower body was too big for the doorframe and she had to slowly squeeze her way through. The teacher only waved her hand, looking her up and down with badly hidden disgust. Was there some envy in that look as well? Annie, blushing slightly, started to make her way to the back of the class. Now the desk makes sense… Annie waddled forward, all of her body quivering, bouncing and jiggling with every step she made. Her enormous stomach was almost perfectly spherical reaching at least two feet ahead of her and falling below her knees. Each of her impossibly full breasts was easily three times the size of her whole head, probably even bigger. Unfortunately for the short girl they belonged too, they were pushed up so much by her behemoth midriff that they were blocking most of her view and with every other step they bumped her into face. As if that wasn’t enough, her hips were so wide that she occupied every bit of the space between the desks, brushing against them on both sides. She must be incredibly strong to be even able to walk. With every step the floor creaked under her weight. I never considered myself to be attracted to larger girls, but now I was getting aroused even by the faintest thought about this girl…

By the time she walked all the way to her desk, she was crimson red in face and gasping for her breath. She started to maneuver herself behind the desk in some way allowing her to actually use it. She heaved her massive posterior onto those two chairs, which creaked under her weight. She’s so impossibly big! Each of her butt cheek is overflowing an entire chair! I have the weirdest boner right now…

Annie raised her hand and blushing she inquired. “E-Excuse me miss, c-could I get a-another chair, please?” She was stuttering in shame.

Sitting now more comfortably on three chairs, Annie proceeded to open up her very large bag. I haven’t even noticed she had a bag until now… But then again, who could really blame me? She took out huge sandwich and started to eat immediately. For some reason, the teacher didn’t mind it.

The five hours of classes went in a blink for me, as I did nothing else than watching Annie put away meal after meal after meal. With fascination I watched as her already massive gut swelled larger and larger, taking up more and more space underneath her desk, getting dangerously close to the girl that was sitting in front of her.

She was so skilled at eating that I haven’t noticed a single crumb to go astray. Something about the view was so intriguing that I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I was pretty sure that in those five hours she managed to eat more than I ate in the past week. How is it even possible to eat like that?!

The ring announcing the end of the class rang and everybody inside packed their things and ran out of the room as quickly as they could. I, however, wasn’t among them. For hours I was trying to get myself to approach her. Come on, John. Don’t be a pussy! I stood up and came over to her.

“Hi Annie, I know you probably won’t remember me, but-“

“I-I remember you, Johnny. I-I recognized you immediately. H-Hi.” She said blushing brightly, avoiding my look.

My heart skipped a beat. She remembers me! “I always wondered what happened with you. You were the only thing I was looking forward at the camp. I was so devastated when you didn’t come. I really liked you a lot.”

“Y-You must be s-so happy, y-you dodged the bullet now, huh?” Her face turned even redder and she turned her head to the side.

“What?! No! I’m just so glad to see you.” What the hell happened to that proud and confident girl I fell for? “I was wondering if you would go for a lunch somewhere with me.”

“W-Why would you want to go somewhere with fat m-m-monster like me?” Her voice where starting to break, tears were appearing in the corners of her eyes.

“Monster? You’re no monster. Never say such things!”

“E-Everybody else does.” The tears were now flowing down her chubby cheeks. “I-I’d love to go on a lunch with you… C-Could you help me stand up?”

I grabbed her under her surprisingly slim arms and pulled up with all my might. I would have a better chance if I tried to move a mountain…

It turned out she just wasn’t ready yet to stand up and so the second try was much more successful. I was once again amazed by her strength. Now standing next to her I realized just how short Annie really was. She was about a full foot shorter than me, so I guessed her to be around 4’9’’. The weight comparison would however be even more uneven, in an opposite direction though. I didn’t dare to even guess the number… She picked one last chocolate bar from her now completely empty bag and we headed to the door. The bar was gone in two bites and then there was nothing to delay our exit… or so I thought. She, once again, wobbled with her every move. Her boobs will knock her teeth out if she won’t be careful. After about four times longer time than it would took me alone we finally got to the door leading out of the class.

“I-I think I’m stuck!”

I looked down at her hips and butt and compared it with the width of the doorway. “I can’t really say I’m surprised… How did you even get in here?!”

She shrugged. “I always just squeeze in eventually… But I think I’m stuck tightly this time. I-I can’t move, not even an inch! Could you give me a push?”

I laid my hands on her colossal posterior and pushed. My arms sunk into the soft ocean of her blubber, all the way to my elbows. I pushed with all my strength, but it was futile.

“Hold on, I have an idea.”

“Like there’s something else I could do…”

I went all the way to the opposite wall and ran at my top speed against the booty that was too big for the door. No one will ever believe me that this happened. Sound of cracking wood filled the air.

“Well, that’s one way to fit you through the door.” I admired the devastation we left behind us. The doorway was now widened by a decent part on either side.

Annie was red with embarrassment.

We left the building of the school without any further problems. Fortunately all other doors we encountered were double doors.

“S-So where are we gonna go now?” Annie asked nervously.

“I don’t really know… I’m new in town and I don’t really know where to go… I believe in your judgment.”

“I-I think I know just the place.”

We arrived to our destination, the all-you-can-eat buffet. “I’m so glad we’re here. I-I haven’t eaten in like forever!” Annie exclaimed happily.

I stared at her in disbelief. Out of politeness, I didn’t say anything about the fact that she ate less than 10 minutes ago.

“Sooo, you come here often?” I asked innocently.

“I-I come here almost every day. It’s the cheapest option. I-I’m quite an eater, y-you know?”

“You don’t say. Really?”

We paid and filled our plates. Well, I had a reasonable portion, but Annie redefined the meaning of the phrase ‘full plate’ for me. It appeared physically impossible to stack such a large amount of food, without dropping anything. It turned out that Annie’s size brought some more troubles than the buffet was ready for. She eventually found a way to squeeze into the booth. She occupied a whole bench all by herself, even though it was made for four people to sit on. The bench let out unhealthy creak, but stayed intact.

Somehow she managed to push her gargantuan gut underneath the desk of the table, but her immense knockers covered almost the entire surface of the table. Obviously she was used to such obstacles and laid her plate on her bosom without hesitation and used it as a table. I looked across the table into her unbelievably beautiful blue eyes noticing that seated down, her head was actually higher than mine, due to all the extra padding on her posterior.

Annie wiped the plate clean within mere seconds. I was so amazed by the display that I barely touched the content of my own plate. She gave my plate a hungry gaze.

“A-Are you gonna finish that?”

I carefully put the plate on her breast-table making sure not to touch the soft flesh. That would be rude, wouldn’t it?

“I’m gonna head for something, you want something?”

“Sure.” She mumbled with her mouth full.

“Alright, what should I get you?”

“Everything!”

Another plate was added to the stack of empty plates. I quickly counted them. Ten full plates! I can’t believe it. How is she doing that? And why is it so damn hot?!

“So, why didn’t you go to that summer camp all those years ago?” I asked after a lot of consideration.

“I-I” she started blushing in embarrassment, before motioning towards her body. “Because of this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I-I don’t know where to begin.” She let out a sigh. “I-I have this condition.”

“What condition?”

She blushed even more. “I-I am ravenous. L-Like all the time. And it’s not like I’m just hungry it’s something else… I simply need to eat. I can stop only when I’m full to the brim. A-And as I grow larger it only means I need more and more food to satisfy me. Because of that I keep gaining so much weight. The doctors can’t figure out what is wrong with me.”

“You still could go to camp…”

“I-I gained like 90 pounds during that one year and e-everyone in school made fun of me. I was so afraid you would too, I-I couldn’t go to the camp. I-I was so was ashamed of what I looked like… I-I could deal with other people, but it would have killed me if you would make fun of me as well…”

I looked straight into the beautiful oceans that were her eyes. “There is no way I would ever make fun of you. You were the most beautiful girl I knew when we were little and even today you still are the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on. There’s just… a little more of you to admire.” I smiled at her reassuringly.

Her full lips twisted into a bright smile that I remembered so well and her eyes were glowing with tears. “T-Thank you, I-I’m so glad I met you again.” She blushed slightly.

We were looking into each other’s eyes cherishing our reunion. Suddenly a thunderous growl sounded from her stomach. Blood rushed to her cheeks once again. “C-Could you bring me more food please?”

Annie wiped clean yet another plate and then burped loudly. She looked at me, blushing. “I-I’m so sorry that I’m such a disgusting pig.” She said with a concern in her voice.

“Don’t say such things about yourself. You’re so beautiful. If you could only see yourself the way I see you… I-I’m not good at this talking part, but… I loved you ever since I first saw you and nothing changed in how I feel about you. I’ve been thinking about you all those years and now… It’s happiest day of my life.” Now it was my turn to blush. “Would you be my girlfriend?” My heart was racing as I waited for her reply.

“W-Why would you want to date ugly fat cow like me?” She asked staring at me in disbelief.

I stood up and started to walk closer to her. “Stop doubting yourself. You are gorgeous.” I wanted to kiss her, but as I got closer I suddenly tripped over something very large and heavy that could be nothing else than her ginormous paunch. I lost my footing and fell head first onto Annie’s monumental jugs. My face sunk into the soft tissue. This must be what heaven feels like.

I opened the front door of my house. “Hey, I’m home.” I announced. Happy barks sounded as Baxter ran to me to welcome me home. “Hey buddy!” I patted his head and scratched his back. “Is everything alright here?” Baxter replied by wigging his tail and licking my hands.

“Johnny, is that you? Come here, honey!” A feminine voice shouted from inside the bedroom.

I entered the huge bedroom that took up most of the house. “Now where is my wonder girl?” The scenery on the display still amazed me, even though I saw it every day. The completely naked woman inside, filled the room almost entirely. Six years have passed since our lunch date and Annie kept growing bigger at mind blowing rate. The mountain that was her stomach was so massive that an entire bus could easily hide behind it. Her colossal bust was also a sight to behold. Each soft teat was about the size of a small car and they were gently pressing against her cheek. She had to turn her face sideways, in order not to suffocate. Her astronomic ass was trying hard to keep her figure balanced, but it didn’t stand a chance against the size of her titanic midriff. It still managed to lift her several feet off the ground and so she could only kick around in the air with her short, hefty legs.

I climbed on top of a chair that stood next to her, so I could get on the same level with her face. I kissed her on her plump cheek and laid my hand on her ever-growing belly. “Hello gorgeous, how are you today?”

She smiled at me brightly. “I’m fine, thanks. How was your day?”

“Exhausting.” I waved my hand. “But that’s not important. What about the medication? Does it work?”

Her smile widened. “I haven’t eaten for almost an hour now and I feel great.” Annie said enthusiastically. “It seems like I’m finally going to shed some of those few extra pounds.” She said with a giggle. It reminded me of how much she changed since we started dating. The shy, insecure girl was gone replaced by this confident woman I loved more with each passing day.

“You know that you don’t have to lose any weight on my account, right?”

“I know, but I want to be a bit slimmer for our wedding.”

“I still can’t believe we’re getting married.” I dreamily looked into her eyes. “I love you babe, I love every last inch of you with all of my heart…”

I climbed up on her body and crawled into my favorite spot between her boobs. With my head rested on the heavenly softness of her boob, I felt like flying on a cloud… except better.

“Hey, I’m not your bed, mister.” Annie exclaimed with feigned displeasure.

“Just a few minutes, honey. I’m really tired.”

I buried my face into the soft hill and caressed it with my hands, forcing Annie to moan softly. Suddenly a massive rumble erupted from her stomach, creating an ‘earthquake’, causing her whole body to quiver violently.

“Did you buy the food, Johnny?”

I kissed her soft mammary. “Did I ever forget?!”

I folded my hands underneath my head and laughed to myself. Annie, the little girl I used to love became something much more. She was my whole world.

Jenny's Candyworld adventure

I slowly opened my eyes. I was outside, lying in the grass. The sky above my head had a strange color, a lot like a blueberry and the sun had a weird orange tint to it. What was even stranger, it didn’t seem to emit light. It looked like some orange sphere that just hanged in the air. What is happening? Where am I? What is this place? How did I got here? Even the air felt different. And it smelled different too. Is that peppermint? Where is it coming from? I sat up and looked around, trying to find out the source of the scent. The scenery before me left me breathless. But… This doesn’t make sense at all! The landscape surrounding me looked like something out of the dreams of little kids. The one in me was in a state of ecstasy.

On the left side, there was whole forest made of huge lollipops shaped as a tree and the size of a tree too. Right in front of me there was a whole jungle made of huge ice-cream cones, on the right side was bubbling river made out of chocolate and when I looked behind me I saw huge mountain like structure that was too far to determine what it was made of. It rose high into the sky tearing apart pinkish clouds that resembled cotton candy. I stared for a few moments with my mouth wide open, not knowing what to think. If everything here is made out sweets and candy then it must mean that… I plucked out a handful of grass, sniffing deeply and indeed it smelled of peppermint. Without thinking I put it in my mouth. I normally wasn’t very big fan of peppermint candy, which it tasted like, but the grass did taste exceptionally well. Getting up to my feet I took another handful of the grass and ate it as well. I shook my head to get a strand of my raven hair out of my eyesight. All of the sudden I felt very hungry, but I was indecisive which way to go.

After a few moments of internal struggle I decided to head towards the ice-cream jungle. It’s the closest and I’m so hungry! All the way there I spent stuffing my face with the tasty grass, but it only appeared that every blade of it made me a little bit hungrier. I was joyful when I finally reached my destination, because I was getting sick of the taste of the peppermint grass, yet I still continued to devour more as I went on. I noticed there was some large sign in front of the closest cone. I stepped towards it to find out what it said. The sign was made of gingerbread and it read: “Property of the Queen, do not eat the Ice-cream. Disobedience will be punished!” But I’m starving! I don’t want to break any law, no matter how strange they are… I’ve got it! Nobody said anything about the sign, right? I took a large bite out of the sign and my eyes widened. It’s so good! I pulled the sign from the ground and sat down comfortably before starting to stuff my face. I could feel how with every bite I swallowed, my belly got a little bit bigger.

The last morsel of gingerbread disappeared in my mouth. My swollen round tummy was now pressing tightly against the fabric of my pants, filling every bit of space it could found. My belly button was now clearly visible, because the T-shirt I was wearing became too small to cover it. Well, it stayed the same size, the dimension of my belly was the thing that had change. At least it still covers my breasts… I quickly unbuttoned my pants, relieving some of the pressure. The zipper immediately slid down offering a little extra space for my belly to fulfill, which it did happily. I sighed contently, patting the mass of my taut gut. The hunger I felt disappeared with the last mouthful, but it was replaced by greed I couldn’t understand, like if some kind of spell was cast upon me. I simply wanted more. With little difficulty I stood up and stepped between the ice-cream cones. The cones were varying in sizes and shapes. I unmistakably headed towards the biggest one. The cone alone was about twice my height, the absolutely gigantic scoops of ice-cream added easily another five feet to the height of it. The monstrosity that it was had at least six feet in diameter on the top. Now when I picked my target I faced another issue. How to get to the ice-cream? Climbing up was out of the question since I was already stuffed from eating that sign and I’ve never been a good climber anyway. I tried to push the side to see if I was able to move with it and I was. Slightly, but still. Or maybe I could eat my way up. But what if it would collapse? What then? I decided to take the less risky way and started to push the cone down.

It took quite some time, but now I was finally able to reach the sweet delight I was after. I started to lick it, bite it, tearing pieces of it with my hands and all with a single goal. To gorge myself. The brown scoop that was on the top, which I expected to be chocolate, in fact tasted like nutella. Oh dear god! Can be anything better than this?

I was getting through the sweet treat at a fast and steady pace, faster than humanly possible. But eventually I started to slow down and then stopped completely. However it wasn’t caused by my rational decision and it wasn’t due to my fullness either. Well, that isn’t entirely true, because it was caused by my fullness, from a certain point of view anyway. My gut was simply getting too heavy for me to stand and reach for more of the food. My legs gave in and I fell to the ground. Huh, was the ground always so close? I took a look at my abdomen and was horrified with what I saw. I was now literally more belly than human. It was simply enormous. Lying on my gut I was only few inches lower than when I was standing, but my arms were still an inch too short to be able to grab what was left of the ice-cream. Even if I could reach it, it’s still too heavy to pull it closer. There’s still more than a half of that thing…

Ten minutes I laid there like this. I don’t know how it happened, but suddenly the cone started to move towards me. It was like if some unknown force wanted me to eat it! Who am I to defy it?

Only crumbs remained and I was feeling like if I was going to explode. I didn’t know how did that happened but I was laying on my side. I couldn’t really tell how big my belly was now, but I knew it was huge. If I would had to guess I would say it had to be at least twice the size of the rest of my body. It was rock solid and pulsating with intense, yet somehow pleasant, pain. I started to rub the painfully taut skin on my stomach, relieving some of the discomfort. Immobilized by my own gut, how pathetic is that? Great work Jenny, you really showed yourself today…

I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned my head but didn’t see anything. “Hello? Is anybody there?” Suddenly something poked me in my overstuffed belly so hard that I cried out in pain. I looked back in front of me and I saw little dark skinned figure. He was clothed in something that looked like an armor knitted out of licorice, he even had a comically large helmet that looked like a hollow cupcake upside down and he held a candy cane carved into a shape of a sword in his right hand. He used it to poke my abdomen again. “Ouch! Stop it! It hurts!” He did it again and I was really getting angry now. “Do it again and I swear to god you’re gonna regret it!” I shouted. He poked me again, but this time I was ready. I caught the blade and with quick pull I snatched it from his hands.

“Give back, give back!” He said with strange accent in a voice I couldn’t describe differently than sweet. It seems that everything in here is sweet.

“No, you’re not getting it back.” Before I could stop myself I proceeded to bite off a big chunk of the sword. What is wrong with me?! In less than a minute I devoured it all.

“You ate my sword!” Screamed the little brown soldier. “You go with me. You under arrest!”

I giggled and patted my ‘little’ belly. “Yeah, I’m really not in a condition to go anywhere.”

He smiled and then whistled loudly with his fingers. Group of another ten dark skinned soldiers appeared from behind of me. They immediately positioned themselves around my belly lifting it in the air, while the ‘original one’ pulled me to my feet. “You go with us. You will be punished.” Standing up I realized that the soldiers were even smaller than I thought, not an inch taller than 4 feet. They started to march and I had no other choice than to walk as well. I didn’t see very much over the enormous obstacle that was my belly. Well, at least I don’t have to deal with the weight of it…

“So who are you and where are you taking me?”

“I Chamel, commander of Chocolate Legion. You go with us to queen Jennifer, she decides your fate.”

“Chocolate legion? Does it mean you’re made of chocolate?”

“Indeed.”

“But how? How is that possible?”

“Hot chocolate pumps through our veins. You be silent now. Your belly maybe big and beautiful, but you still criminal.”

This place just keeps on getting weirder and weirder. The chocolate river bubbled and I suddenly felt very thirsty. “Hey, how far is it to that queen of yours?”

“Two hours in full march.”

“I’m really thirsty, take me to the river first.”

“No.”

“You can’t expect me to walk for two hours thirsty, can you? Come on, it won’t take long. Besides there’s no way I could escape you anyway.”

When we reached the river I faced the issue of how to get to the stream. It was simply impossible with my overstuffed midsection. Chamel took off his helmet and filled it to the brim before giving it to me. “Thanks Chamel.” I took it from him and drank it all in one go. I was in ecstasy. Oh my god, it’s so good! The liquid was thick and creamy and it was probably the most delicious drink I ever tasted. I gave the helmet back to Chamel. “Can I have some more please?”

Four times Chamel had to dip his helmet to the river before I was satisfied. All of a sudden I felt severe pain coming from my posterior. Loud ripping noise sounded and I felt a little breeze on my thighs and buttocks. I looked behind me. My pants pretty much exploded leaving only shreds covering my lower body. Each of my butt cheeks swelled into a size of an exercise ball, weirdly enough my cotton panties seemed to magically grow in order to conceal them. My thighs grew into the size of tree trunks to accommodate my colossal ass. I let out a sigh. I’m not even surprised anymore…

We continued to walk alongside the river. The journey became very exhausting for me. I was barely able to carry on because of the new size of my bottom half that caused me to waddle. Every move I made caused my ass to shake wildly, making each step that much more difficult. I was completely out of breath “Can’t we *huff* can’t we stop for a bit?” I asked Chamel who was walking beside me.

“No. You too greedy. You brought it on yourself.”

“Oh, come on!” I whined frustrated. “Why are you so mean to me?”

“You criminal. You ate my sword!”

“Seriously?! I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean to, it just sort of happened. It’s this goddamned place!”

“You get ten minutes. You be silent then, until we get to the queen. You agree?”

“Yes.”

We stopped and I happily fell on my ass. It was so soft that sitting on it felt like the most comfortable chair ever. Everything bad is good for something, I guess.

We finally arrived into the city. I was amazed by the various shapes of the buildings, which were mostly made of gingerbread, but I’ve also seen some made of chocolate and even one made completely out of gummy bears.

We immediately headed to the biggest building there was and it was simply huge. It was a large palace made of a variety of sweets. Pretty much everything I could think of was used to build it. Fortunately the chocolate doors that lead in were double doors, because I seriously doubted that I would be able to squeeze through regular sized ones now.

Through the long and narrow hallway we got to a spacious hall. On the opposite side of the hall there was large throne. It was so big, that even in my current size I would be able to sit in it comfortably and still have plenty room on both sides. However the throne was dwarfed by the size of the woman who sat in it. She was spilling over it in every direction. Her face was hidden in a shadow. Her full heavy breasts, which would put pair of basketballs into shame, were laid on top of her massive belly. Her gut was enormous, reaching over her knees and almost all the way to the floor. Yet the most impressive was the size of her ass and the width of her hips. The mass of her buttocks lifted her from the throne, so she appeared to be taller than she really. She was probably taller seated down than standing. The soft padding on her sides was falling over the armrests. I doubt she is able to stand up. Chamel’s soldiers put my belly on the floor and immediately marched out of the hall.

“So, what have you brought me, Chamel?” sounded her melodic familiar voice, I couldn’t quite place.

Chamel bowed. “Majesty, I found this woman in ice-cream garden, eating your property. I brought so you could decide her fate.”

“You did well, Chamel. Now please leave us, I need to speak with her in private.”

Chamel bowed again and marched out of the room.

The queen snapped her fingers and I felt how my butt cheeks and belly started to diminish.

“Step forward, we have something to discuss.”

I did as I was told. It feels great to be finally able to move on my own again.

“I was waiting for you for a very long time.” She leaned forward, her face leaving the shadow. I opened my mouth, but couldn’t make a sound. I was completely speechless. What the hell! She looks like me! And the voice was mine as well! Her face looked like mine. Well, except her cheeks were much more round and fat and she had an obvious double chin, but her face definitely looked like mine would, if I gained a lot of weight. The queen laughed in amusement. “Surprised?” she asked.

“B-but you look like me!”

“Indeed I do, little one.” Warm smile spread across her face. “Actually it’s more that I am you.”

“What?! What do you mean?”

“I might be what future holds in store for you. It all depends on you. Remember me, little one. Remember me as a warning.”

I woke up with a start, sitting up in my bad. It was all just a dream. My sight fell on my nightstand and on the ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’ book lying on it. I have to stop reading books like this before going to sleep. The rising sun was shining through the blinds on my window as I was wondering whether to get up or go back to sleep. It’s the first day of summer tomorrow, so I can go to sleep. I fell asleep the very moment my head touched the pillow, forgetting everything about the weird dream I just had.

Tiny Little, Eater

Today is a very special day for me. It is the day when I’m officially turning into an adult, my eighteenth birthday. The day you turn eighteen is obviously very important for everybody, but I would dare to say that for me it’s little more significant day than for most people. But I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Christina Little, but everybody calls me Tiny and the story I’m about to tell you started long four years ago…

I always thought that our family name ‘Little’ was kinda ironic, because none of the family fitted into the image people would get when they heard it. Well, no one except for me. There was my dad, bear of a man, well over 6 feet with a proper beer gut. My mom was also very tall, just an inch or two short of 6 feet, with a soft padding evenly spread across her body. Even Marty, my little brother, was clearly showing that he would carry on in the family legacy, already almost a full foot taller than me wrapped in a healthy layer of pudge. Me? I wasn’t even 4 and half feet of skin and bones. Sure I had couple more years to catch up, but I knew it wasn’t very likely. There was no wonder that they started to call me Tiny. Even among my peers I was always the shortest and skinniest and somehow the nickname spread even there, but to be honest it never really bothered me. I was short and skinny, so what? I accepted I’ll always be like that and so I embraced the nickname and wore it proudly. One day everything changed.

It was a day like any other and by the time we sat at a family dinner nothing suggested it wouldn’t end that way. Meals in my family always reminded me of some sort of a competition. Everybody piled their plates high with a massive amount of food and then started devouring them with an unbelievable gusto. Once again, everybody except for me. For the millionth time in my life I rolled my eyes at the “You’ll never grow if you will eat like that” speech. Sure, they were probably right, but why would I want to eat more than my fill? It didn't make sense to me.

After the dinner my parents left to meet with some friends and put me as the older and more responsible in the charge of the house. Like there was something I could do if Marty would decide to misbehave. He would probably blow me away if he wanted to. But he was a good kid and we ended up watching cartoons. It changed my life.

I can’t remember what cartoon we were watching. All I remember is the main character, tiny little creature, overlooked, mocked and ridiculed by all the other characters, getting so big and fat throughout the episode that no one else would dare to hurt him anymore. It was a kid’s show so he obviously didn’t get back at others, but instead taught them that they didn’t have to be mean like that, before returning to his original size, but there was something so… right about it. About being so big that no one could touch you. Something clicked in my mind that evening. For the first time in my life I felt as if I was missing something. Later that night I raided the fridge for the first time in my life, eating more food than ever before.

The rest of my family was obviously thrilled when I began to participate on their daily dinner tradition. I never felt closer to them, like I was finally part of the family. It was weird, eating past the feeling of fullness, right into the point where I couldn’t possibly eat another bite, leaving the table with taut, distended stomach. Day by day my portions grew bigger and bigger, as did my desire to eat. Each bite seemed to taste just that tiny bit better than the last.

A few months have passed by and nothing much has changed. My bones that used stick out of my body were now nicely hidden under a thin layer of meat and even the tiniest of potbellies decided to grace me with its presence. I can’t even describe how excited it made me. Looking back at it now, it was really weird thing to celebrate for girl of my age.

My appetite continued to grow and now, if I had to guess, I got used to eating about the same amounts as my brother did. It probably doesn’t seem like that much, but considering he just entered his first years of puberty and was hungry almost constantly, it seemed like awfully big step to me.

The school year has ended and with both of my parents working through summer, it meant that we, me, Marty and our two cousins, were spending a better part of the two months long holiday with our grandma and grandpa. Now before I’ll go any further you must understand one thing about my grandmother. You know that stereotype of grandmas that keep on pushing food until you feel like you’re going to explode? Well, our granny was worse! She literally never stopped! And there was no way to reason with her. She would push and push until you conceded and took the food. The only way to avoid this was to leave the house and go play outside. That’s what the three guys did. I, as usual, had different approach to doing things. This time it meant spending the summer seated in front of TV with an elderly woman practically force feeding me. Even those rare, short breaks when I went to bathroom her eyes pierced through me as if I was some prisoner attempting to escape from her clutches. I don’t know if it was because I was the thinnest or because I wasn’t running away from ‘her love’, but with each passing day she was more and more focused on feeding me. Maybe it wasn’t on purpose at all, who knows?

This was a big summer for me. Even after those three and something years I love to remember it and I see it as vividly as if it happened today. Long story short I ended up about fifty pounds heavier than I was when our parents dropped us there. To be entirely fair I did manage to grow an inch or two in height as well, putting me on truly gargantuan 4’7’’, so it wasn’t all just fat. Only most of it. It would have showed even if I was tall as the rest of my family, but on my short stature? It virtually screamed. Besides, there was no way in hell I would get into my miniature doll clothes after that. Well, I could get into some of my pants, since only a slight number of pounds found its way to my buttocks. As I said I could were some of my pants, you know, those pants that didn’t need to be buttoned over my middle, in other words, the place where the vast majority of the weight ended up. But as I said earlier my tops were different story entirely. I ended up wearing Marty’s t-shirts instead. At that time we must have been about the same weight, yet we distributed it so much differently. He was still almost a foot taller than me, my belly on the other hand was way bigger than his. Even the simple fact that I had a belly would be something unthinkable mere months ago and yet, there we were.

His t-shirts were certainly too long for my short, not-so-thin-anymore body. My gut was compensating for that to the point that the shirts were actually wearable, I even had to pull with some strength to get the bottom of them over my belly.

The last night at grandma’s finally came and she truly outdid herself. As I mentioned earlier, granny was determined to feed me more than she was on feeding anybody else. On that last day she went so far that at the dinner she didn’t even ask anyone else if they wanted seconds and instead kept pouring more and more food on my plate. And I was dutifully putting it away. My stomach was so stretched from nearly two months of nonstop overeating that it didn’t even seemed out of ordinary at the time. I was so so overstuffed, that I honest to god expected my stomach to burst open. It didn’t surprise when I heard groaning sounds coming from my overfed gut. Loud rip sounded through the room. To my surprise it wasn’t my body that gave up, it was Marty’s t-shirt that simply couldn’t resist the pressure from my swollen abdomen and the stitches on the side burst open. Marty wasn’t very happy about it.

The looks on our parent’s faces were priceless when they arrived to pick us up. I still have to smile whenever I recall it. For once they left their ‘Tiny Little’ daughter to spent time with elders and seven weeks later they greet with a girl that could pass for a woman in the last day of her pregnancy. My belly was unbelievably round and when sitting it filled my lap nicely. It felt great.

I remember the way home was mostly silent, parents still speechless from the shock they suffered. Another shock still awaited them during our traditional family dinner. It was the first time I ate as much food as my dad did… I was holding back.

The next day I went shopping with my mom, after all I really hadn’t anything that would deserve to be called fitting. It wasn’t that easy to find clothes that would fit my… unique body type. It probably would have been easier to go to maternity store, but we find some nice stretchy things anyway. Hungry and tired we stopped at the food court and got lunch from a fast food. From numerous of them. Or to be exact, mom from one, I was slightly hungrier and visited a couple of them. When I pretty much inhaled what was enough for your average family and still wasn’t fully satiated, mom realized we had a problem.

Fortunately for me she didn’t act for a long time afterwards and remained in a denial for that time. That evening the rules to our daily family dinners changed. It became very important to eat as much food as you could in the shortest time possible, because I was fast, effective and shameless. I had no problem with eating from other people’s plates if I couldn't get to more food otherwise. Any means necessary.

Days turned to weeks, weeks to months and before I knew it the end of another school year was here and I was excited to go to grandma for summer, more so than ever before. Overall it was a good year. Sure, my newly found weight got a huge response in school and every skinny asshole could bust his ass to come up with a new way to insult me. How sad they were when it only made me feel great! I was getting fatter in a blistering speed and I couldn’t be more proud of it. Eventually everybody returned to calling me Tiny, even if it was with a solid dose of irony from now on.

As the pounds continued to pile on, more and more often happened that I would get stuck inside those puny little school desks. What kind of genius thought it would be good idea to put chair and desk together? Idiot! The school was… rather deaf to my complaints. Until one day when I had particularly large lunch. I, obviously, managed to get stuck once again. But this time no matter how much I wiggled and pushed, the desk refused to let go my flabby round belly, I couldn’t get free. I got to tell you, it’s pretty surreal experience to watch a janitor coming to you with a saw to cut you free… After that the school evidently couldn’t ignore me any longer and got me a desk that wasn’t fused together with the chair.

My gut was bigger. It grew, swell, expanded,… it doesn’t really matter, whatever you want to call it. It was getting so big that even maternity stores were running out of options for ‘Tiny Little’ me. It still retained that unbelievably round shape, laying on my thighs heavily when it got the chance. Of course, the simple solution was to stop getting fatter. I mean I already weighted about as much as my dad, who was only like two feet taller than me… But why would I want to stop gaining? I didn’t have a problem with my size. If I had I’d say I’m too small! It’s a problem of those stupid stores that they can’t make properly sized clothes!

Of course, my belly wasn’t the only thing on my body that grew. My boobs ballooned from A-cups all the way into the mind blowing B-cups behemots… Ok, maybe it wasn’t much of a deal, especially with my gargantuan middle right underneath them, but it was still a progress. My lower half on the other hand did get a solid portion of poundage, my bottom now spilling over the seat of most chairs.

I also grew another two inches that put me on the impressive height of 4’9’’ that I kept to this very day.

As I grew in width it was getting more and more difficult to reach the table during our dinners. I was forced to sit sideways and use my gut as a table! Preposterous! So I had bit of a tummy, why does it had to mean I can't have a meal in peace?

Fortunately mom started to make more food so I could get everything my stomach craved long after everybody else left. At this time I think I was eating about twice as much as the rest of my family did combined in order to achieve that brilliant feeling of complete fullness. But I proceeded. As long as there was food, I wasn't finished. Why would I ever stop eating if there was more food to devour? It didn't make any sense to me...

If I recall correctly, I was about 300 pounds at the time we arrived to my granny’s house. This summer I don’t remember so well. I know there was plenty of food, most of it finding its end in my belly, but anything other than that… I recall the last night of it clearly though. I think of that night often actually. I think it was the most food I’ve demolished in one sitting. That year I mean. I singlehandedly devoured what was the equivalent of a Thanksgiving dinner in our family. And then some more. Afterwards I needed Marty’s help to even stand up let alone walk. I noticed how he was looking at me. He was in awe.

When my parents arrived the next day, they found their daughter in a pitiful state. The clothes I was wearing simply didn’t have enough material in them to cover every inch of my body and still bloated from the feast before I struggled to fit in the car. Sadly, this was the time when my mom stepped into action and it were the worst two months of my life.

She decided that what I was doing to myself was unhealthy and dangerous and that she won’t help me to eat my way to an early grave. She came with a solution that might not seem as harsh, but for me, it was a punishment beyond measures. At the dinner I wouldn’t be allowed more food than what my dad would have. Only three days a year she would allow me to eat to my heart’s content. Thanksgiving, Christmas and my Birthday.

My poor dad! Every dinner he would eat as much as he possibly could. He even cheated by hiding some food from his plate, when mom wasn’t looking, in order to let me eat more, but it still wasn’t enough. Every night he suffered because of aching stomach and I suffered from insufficiently filled one. Even Marty tried to help me, constantly smuggling food for me.

I developed a certain daily routine during those days. I spent as much time in the school cafeteria as I could before they kicked me out. Then I bought as much fast food as I could afford. All the money I have saved throughout the years, alongside with the money dad secretly slipped me, were slowly disappearing in a desperate attempt to sooth my hunger. Finally after arriving home I cleaned the house of anything edible.

For two months I was surviving like this. It was the longest time in a while that I got through without gaining any weight. November came with a promise of better times as it started with my birthday. Be assured that I needed my dad’s help to leave the dinner table that night.

My dad bought me a car! Sure it was an old crap where I couldn’t fit into the seat, my posterior overflowing it completely and when I sat down the left side of the car sunk so low I was worried it would touch the ground. Despite clearly being customized for my short stature, it didn't quite reflect the size of my midsection. My gut was pressing against the steering wheel heavily, making it damn difficult to turn. All in all, it was probably more dangerous than my eating habits, but it worked… for a while.

Having a car has given me the experience of spending an hour of driving into the opposite corner of the town. The first hour, the way there, I didn’t mind at all. At the end of it there awaited as the Holy Grail the only all-you-can-eat buffet in our town. And so, obviously, every day after school I made the trip there. I don’t think the owner liked me very much.

I hated the way back home. I was stuffed to the brim and if the journey there was dangerous, the way back was insanity. With my bloated stomach in the way, I could barely turn. Somehow I survived every time.

I thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving as well. Mom prepared the biggest turkey I’ve ever seen. Well, until the last years at least. I was pushing for the 400 at the time and this feast was what pushed me over.

Lady Luck seemed to smile at me. Because of work my mom had to leave right after Thanksgiving for a better part of the month, returning only day before Christmas day.

Dad wasn’t much of a cook, but he had a local pizzeria on a quick dial. His wallet certainly must have felt a lot lighter after this month.

When mom return home, I was lying on the couch, surrounded by empty pizza boxes, spilling out of my clothes, too stuffed to move and about another twenty pounds heavier than I was when she left.

That year’s Christmas dinner was the first time I added second chair underneath my vast bottom. First of all it wasn’t very comfortable to spill in every possible direction and who wishes to listen to the sound of groaning wood all the time? Certainly not this Tiny gal…

It fascinated me how far my abdomen stretched these days. Round and flabby as ever it reached all the way to my knees and then over hanged them by a couple more inches.

My mom seemed to give up upon me and let me eat whatever I wanted. And so I did. Every day I found a new inch of my body where I haven’t seen it before, a new pound of quivering flesh for me to admire. This paradise didn’t last for much longer though.

The New Year started awfully. Mom started with her eating restrictions again. Another horror awaited me when I got to my car to drive to the buffet. I’ve grown far too fat to drive! The lower half of the steering wheel was now completely lost in the flabby ocean of my tummy and there was no way I could drive.

Mother dearest then made a horrible, horrible mistake. She tried to make us eat some vegan ‘healthy’ definitely-not-food. Even the thought about it makes me uneasy. But dad had enough of it. There was a fight and the good guys won… Probably. Anyway for me it meant no more restrictions.

Since that moment forward no one tried to put me on any sort of a diet, under a simple condition that I would go for regular medical checkups. I may have gained a couple of pounds since. Whew, I can’t believe that this was almost two years ago! And look at me now!

You know I’m actually getting pretty famous. Why did I say that this is a special day? Well, as I was just saying, I’m getting pretty famous now. Tiny Little, Eater. Apparently I even hold some sort of records… Am I the only one who knows how to enjoy a good meal or what? I’m getting a bit side tracked again… You remember that buffet I was talking about before? They challenged me! Promised a shitload of money too. Whether I can eat everything they have… Like there is even a sliver of doubt. I could have done it month ago but they wouldn’t let me inside. They said something about being too big for the door? Idiots! They can’t even make doors properly these days…

Maybe I’m a bit larger than your regular person, but who cares? I know I’m spilling over the sides of this couch, but could you believe they actually call it a three-seater? What a scam! Some people really have no shame. Maybe I can’t go through normal sized door frames anymore, so what? I’m still too tiny. I’m surely barely 500 pounds. Ok, maybe more, but 600 tops. Where’s the freaking scale? It would probably be easier to find it without this flabby gut in my way. I can barely see the floor… Oh, there it is. I weigh exactly… CRACK!

A night to remember (Thanksgiving story)

It was that time of the year again. The days were growing shorter, the weather was getting chillier and trees were mostly leafless as they were going to stay for the upcoming months. It wouldn’t take too long before autumn turned into winter, hopefully covering the ground with pure white snow, giving the world a false impression of innocence.

Come on Amy, snap out of it! Today you don’t have the time to sit on your ass daydreaming! With a sigh I jumped to my feet, causing my ample bosom to jiggle wildly. I headed to the kitchen, knowing there was no easy way out from all the work that awaited me. This was the first time I hosted a Thanksgiving dinner and I had a lot to do in order to make it perfect, a real night to remember. It was quite unusual that I was all alone right now. My family usually got together a day before, but this year everyone seemed to be too busy with their lives that it simply didn’t work out. I was glad, to be honest, that they would arrive only shortly before the actual dinner, because I would be much more stressed out with my family members watching over my shoulder. Sure, mom would be welcomed help around the kitchen, but I wanted to show her that I could handle it on my own.

I quickly tied my long hair into a bun, so they wouldn’t get in my way, while working in the kitchen. As if making a feast for ten people wasn’t plenty of work as it was, with my family it became a bit more complicated. For example my brother Jack loved cranberry pie more than any other, so I had to make one, to make sure he was satisfied. My other brother Charlie on the other hand ate only apple pies and he went through them like acid, so again more work for me. My sister Jill hated mashed potatoes, so I had to prepare something else for her… I think you’re starting to see the pattern. The list went on and on, seemingly endless extra work to deal with. I sighed again, this was going to be a long day.

Mom always taught me that the turkey to be the right size should have about 2 pounds per person as our family wasn’t messing about when it came to eating. With a bit of a pride I shoved the 31 pound turkey into the oven, because it was the most handsome bird I’ve ever seen. Initially I wanted to buy quite a bit smaller one, but when I saw it… I knew I wouldn’t regret buying this one instead. It’s always better to have too much rather than too little, right? Right!

I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly everything proceeded. I didn’t even dare to hope it would go so well. The turkey was sitting happily in the oven, slowly but surely getting done and everything else progressed according to plan as well, so I had a few minutes to get myself ready for the occasion.

I couldn’t decide on what to wear. With a little effort I put on my ‘good’ jeans for special occasions and looked at my reflection in a mirror. They felt a bit tight around my nicely shaped bubble butt that so greatly contrasted with my tiny waist. There was no doubt in my mind that my posterior looked truly lovely in them. The thing was that I was looking forward to indulge at the dinner and the jeans could quite quickly become uncomfortably tight. Sure, my stomach was now perfectly flat but for how long? The other jeans weren’t looking as good, but they had noticeably more space to grow into. After a while I decided to go with the tighter pair. I can’t possibly pass on something that makes my ass look this great, can I?

I didn’t have the same issue with picking the right top, as I decided on it a while ago. The simple low cut black tank top I went with was a bit tighter than I remembered. Mostly because my boobs recently decided to outgrow the F-cup sized bras I wore for the last year and a half, and now they were slightly spilling over the neckline of the top. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I decided it looked even better this way.

Finally I applied my make-up, further accentuating my already distinctive bright green eyes, before untying my hair, the color of dark caramel, letting it fall freely all the way down to my lower back. At that moment my phone back in the kitchen started ringing and I rushed to answer it.

I sat at the table that was literally bending under the insane amount of food, the whole Thanksgiving feast laid in front of me as I stared blankly. They won’t make it. No one will make it here tonight. All of this… for absolutely nothing! I felt the desperate tears forming in my eyes. Apparently they were all trying to call me since early morning, to excuse themselves for one reason or another, but never got connected through. It must have been some fault in network, they said, making my number unreachable. It’s so unfair! All this food to waste… It all seemed like a big joke.

“No, I won’t let it go to waste! I worked too hard to make all of this!” I shouted out loud with no one there to hear and before I knew it I started shovel mouthful upon mouthful of food to my awaiting mouth. The food I spent entire day preparing.

I don’t know what came over me, but I simply couldn’t stop. I felt my stomach swell with the amount of turkey I ate already and my jeans were starting to dig into it. I didn’t care. The only thing I could think about was how to get all the food inside of me as fast as possible.

My mind was hazy as if I was detached from my body somehow, as if it was happening to somebody else. When I glanced down I was met by a gut that would be appropriate for a woman in a late stage of pregnancy. The button of my jeans must have given up long time ago and it certainly wasn’t in its place. I didn’t even notice when it happened. This can’t be real… There’s no way this can be really happening, it must be all dream! The thought came to me when I was licking clean the huge bowl of mashed potatoes, bowl that was supposed to be enough for my whole family and then some. I almost believed it was just a dream. Almost.

I don’t know when I decided to strip down from my constricting clothes, but I do know that reaching the table was getting more and more difficult with my hugely expanded midsection in the way. Of course it worked quite well as a personal table, but there was only so much I could fit on it. And there was still so much more food for me to devour!

I had to sit sideways to the table with my belly comfortably laid on another chair. Let’s face it, by now the turkey was gone. Only the bones that were licked clean, entirely devoid of anything edible on them, served as a proof that it was ever there. Tiny voice in the back of my head screamed in horror, telling me to stop immediately. I ignored it and reached for an apple pie. The first of many, many more that were to come.

I woke up in my bed, lying on my side with an arm beneath my head. What a weird dream… I wanted to jump out of my bed and get into work. After all I had an entire Thanksgiving feast to prepare, but for some reason I couldn’t move. I looked at my body and screamed. It wasn't a dream.

It turned out I wasn’t really in my bed, only part of me was. And then there was my insanely swollen gut falling over the edge of my bed and reaching all the way down to the floor. Everything that happened the day before was coming back to me. I let out a resigned sigh. “That didn't go too well...”

Family Curse

I couldn’t fall asleep, rolling in my bed, pondering. I was nervous. Tomorrow was my twenty fifth birthday and in my family it was kind of a big deal. If you were woman that is. Every female, as far as anyone could remember, seemed to blow up after reaching this age. It didn’t matter how slim and skinny you were before, there seemed to be no escape from this fate.

I was determined to be the one to change it, to be the exception from the rule. I didn’t spend hours upon hours in the gym just to let my toned athletic figure disappear. I worked too hard to get my rock hard abs and there was no way I would let it go in vain just because of some stupid family diagnosis. Mom called it a family curse, but surely there was nothing like that. The fact they all became lazy gluttons can hardly be considered a curse… I was sure that if I just maintained my current regime then nothing wrong could happen.

Reassured by my reasoning I drifted into sleep.

I woke up starving, hungrier than I ever was before. Could there really be something real about it? No, that’s silly. I’m sure it’s just in my head. I ate a banana as my breakfast and ignored the unsatisfied rumbles coming from my stomach. Weirdly enough, even the single piece of fruit made me look a bit bloated. “That’s it, I’m going to the gym! That will show you!”

One intense workout and shower later, I was sitting in my car, ready for the long ride to my childhood home. Home… I haven’t been at home since Christmas three months ago. With all that was going around at work it seemed like ages ago and I was quite excited to see the rest of my family, even though they could be a lot to handle sometimes, especially my sisters.

“Happy birthday, honey!” My mom greeted me with a big squishy hug as soon as I stepped out of my car. My mom was a short woman barely over five feet tall, but what she missed in height she made up for in width. Her large bosom rested on top of her well-fed middle, but her biggest asset must have been her huge bottom and her wide hips that couldn’t be described as anything else than motherly. Despite being massively overweight, her weight must have been near to 300 pounds, and having a big lifetime jubilee around the corner, my mom was still quite youthful and beautiful.

“Hey, mom.”

“How was the travel?” My mom asked.

I let out a sigh. “Pretty exhausting actually.”

“Did you have lunch?”

“No.” I shook my head.

“Oh, you must be starving!” She said, her filled with concern. “Come on inside, your sisters are already here as well, but there still should be some food.”

At the thought of food my annoying stomach let out a demanding growl.

Mom went into the kitchen, but I couldn’t follow her, because of a wobbly figure that ran towards me.

“Hey Kelly! Happy birthday!” Two soft arms wrapped around my firm lean body.

“Hi Courtney.” I planted a kiss on the shorter girl’s forehead. Nineteen years old Courtney was the baby of the family and was the only sibling that still lived with our parents. When she released me from her tight embrace, I could take a better look at her. Courtney was as far as I can remember always chubby, being the only member of the family that didn’t stay slender until reaching twenty five. Looking at her now I was amazed how much she managed to change in those few months I haven’t seen her. The previously chubby teen was heading straight into the fat territory. Fortunately for her the biggest portion of the weight was located on her chest. Courtney’s huge boobs were each bigger than her entire head and they completely overshadowed her pudgy tummy.

“Oh my god, look at you!” I exclaimed looking at her breasts. Courtney took it as an incentive to proudly stick out her chest, straining her button down blouse to its limit. The buttons creaked under the huge pressure from her jiggly mounds, but held. I’ve always been pretty proud of my looks, but comparing my meager B cups with the watermelons attached to my little sister’s chest made me self-conscious.

“Where are Amber and Cheryl?” I asked Courtney in order to distract my mind from feelings of inadequacy, even though I already knew what the answer to my question will be.

“Oh, they’re stuffing their faces in the living room. As always.” 

Mom emerged from the kitchen bearing a plate with two of her infamous hamburgers. Don’t get me wrong, they were delicious, but they were so big and filled with so many calories, it would make your eyes pop out of your head. I’ve never been able to finish even one of those things.

“Here you go honey. I’m sorry I couldn’t save more for you. Those two,” she motioned her head towards the living room. “They’re like acid! I even had to send your dad to get more food!”

“Thank you. It looks heavenly.”

Courtney stared at my burgers with her mouth watering.

“Here.” I offered. “Take one. There’s no way I would eat both of them.” Courtney didn’t need any convincing and immediately grabbed one burger off of my plate and started to cram it into her mouth like if she was afraid that someone would take it from her. Remembering our two older sisters were in the next room, it made some sense actually. I took a bite of my burger, already imagining how much time I will have to spend in gym to make up for it.

“Oh look, it’s Twiggy.” Said Amber, my eldest sister, while she was pointing her fat arm in my direction.

“Hey Twiggy.” Cheryl mumbled with her mouth full and with burgers in each hand. She didn’t even bother turning her head to face me, too occupied with stuffing hamburgers into her greedy mouth.

It was quite shocking display even though I was fully aware of what I’ll find. Amber and Cheryl were sitting on a three-seated couch that was crying for mercy, with they’re huge asses and thunder thighs pressing against each other. Just three months ago the 29 years old Amber was significantly larger than Cheryl, but now it seemed that the 27 years old glutton managed to close the gap between them. And by the look of how was Cheryl eating, it wouldn’t take long before she was the fattest in the family.

That was another thing about the crazy family gene or whatever it was. Once you reached a certain point you simply stopped gaining. Amber seemed to have reached this point already, while Cheryl was still piling pounds upon pounds like there was no tomorrow.

Amber and Cheryl seemed to be about the same size, there were big differences however between how their respective weights were distributed. While they both inherited mom’s large booty, the rest of Amber’s weight was quite evenly spread across her more than 500 pound body. Cheryl on the other hand carried most of her weight in her truly gargantuan gut.

“Can’t you move your fat ass a little?” Cheryl turned to Amber. “You’re taking too much space!”

“You’re taking just as much space as I do! It’s this stupid couch. It’s way too small!” Amber retorted.

“You guys realize that three people are supposed to fit on it comfortably, right?” I remarked, hiding my disgust.

“Shut up, Twiggy!” Amber and Cheryl shouted in unison.

The whole family sat around the table. Eight chairs for six people. Both Amber and Cheryl were using two chairs to contain their extensive posteriors. I sat between Amber and Mom.

The biggest part of the table was taken by a giant cake with twenty five candles on it.

“Come on, I want that cake. Just blow out those fucking candles already!” Cheryl shouted impatiently.

“Language!” Mom scolded her. “I won’t be tolerating such language underneath my roof! If I’ll hear anything like that again, you won’t get cake at all!” She warned her sternly. Mom turned to me. “Make a wish, honey.” Her voice changed from harsh into soft and sweet in a fraction of a second.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. No curse, please. I don’t want to end up like them. I blew out the candles.

I looked down at my half naked body and sighed. Only a month have passed since my birthday and I couldn’t see my abs anymore. Instead, I had this soft paunch oozing over the waistband of my pants. Fifteen stupid pounds found its way on my once tiny body. The worst about it was that I didn’t even change my diet or anything! Despite having hungry pangs all day long, I never gave in to my cravings, never succumbed to the temptation. Not even once. And what was my reward? Fifteen fucking pounds! “This fucking curse is ruining my life!” I shouted to the empty apartment. “Why me?!”

I knew I was going to regret it sooner or later, but I had enough of this. If I was going to be fat no matter what I’ll do, I might as well enjoy the ride. I picked up my phone. “I’d like to place an order. One pepperoni, One quattro formaggi and one prosciutto. No, make it two of each actually. No, I’m not having a party! I’m getting fat!”

Slice by slice I made my way through the huge meal in front of me, eating with inhuman gusto. I couldn’t believe how long I have denied myself from gorging like this. I was wondering if the years of watching my diet to remain skinny were really worth it.

I was bloated. My belly protruded in front of me as if I was pregnant, but I didn’t care anymore. A satisfied gurgle sounded from my stomach. “You think you had enough, do you?” I talked to my swollen stomach. “No, no, honey. I’m only just beginning. You’ll be begging me to stop before I’m done with you!” I picked up my phone again. “Yeah, it’s me again. Yes, I am aware that I just ate six large pizzas. Yeah, I guess it’s pretty unusual. Can I place the order now? Great. Ok, so I’ll have the same order as last time, just add some bread sticks as well. A lot of them actually. Thanks.”

I woke up the next day spilling out of my underwear. I ran my delicate fingers all over my body, noticing how much softer it was. How pleasant it felt to touch it. I kneaded the protruding belly with both of my hands. It felt so good! For years I worried about gaining weight, but now when I did I felt incredible. Why was I so afraid of it?

I put on stretchy clothes and headed out to get some breakfast. A month ago I was so determined to stay thin to fight the fate of my family, but now? Now I had a very different goal in my mind…

Today was my twenty sixth birthday and I’ve just arrived to my parent’s house. I was… avoiding the rest of my family for the whole year. Sure, I stayed very much in contact with them, but I made sure not to meet with any of them in person. Today was the day to see them all again, the day they would see ME. I wanted to shock them and looking at myself, I was pretty sure I would. I was fat.

I struggled to get out of the car and there was no surprise in that, I was quite frankly too fat for it. Even with the seat moved as much back as it could go, my gut and boobs were still pressing against the steering wheel. I didn’t know how much weighted, but I knew that the car sighed in relief when I finally managed to get out of it.

I slowly walked towards the entrance to the house. All the muscles I acquired during my slim days found their use in getting my extreme weight into motion. Thanks to my previous disciplined lifestyle I was able to walk quite easily. The issues I had were caused more by my size rather than by my weight. Step by step I had to waddle to the door, because of my massive thighs rubbing against each other so much and my gut slapping against them didn’t help either. I lifted my meaty arm, larger than most people’s legs, and rang the bell. Couple of seconds later my mom opened the door. “Hey hon- Oh my!”

It took me a few moments to navigate my large body through the door frame, but I was getting quite experienced with this issue and so it didn’t take me too long. “Mom, could I get something to eat? I’m kinda peckish.” I said stroking my soft middle.

“Of course honey.”

“Could you please bring it to the living room? Thanks.”

This year I made sure to be the first “child” to arrive. After all I had to make sure I’ll have enough to eat. Recently my appetite went crazy… I haven’t felt full in almost three months and I was going to try to change it today.

I sat down on the good old three-seated couch. It groaned and whined as my booty sank into its cushions. Quick look sideways revealed I filled almost two thirds of the couch. I smiled to myself. I’m bigger than Amber and Cheryl were last year! Although I think I’m a bit more bottom than them…

After a little while my mom appeared carrying a tray with a huge pile of her giant burgers on top of it. With my expert eye I estimated that a normal family could have live off them for a number of weeks, maybe even months. Probably months. I definitely wasn’t normal at this stage in my life. “Thanks for the appetizers, mom. Can’t wait for the main course!”

As the day progressed, one by one my sisters started to arrive. Courtney was the first to turn up. Let’s say she was quite taken aback when she realized who I was. “Oh my god! You’re huge!” Courtney exclaimed.

“Thanks. You don’t look so small yourself.” It was true. Courtney’s previously huge bosom seemed to have expanded even further, still overshadowing the rest of her body, even though she was sporting pretty impressive gut herself. She must have been nearing the big 300 just like mom.

Amber was next to waddle in and it seemed like she wasn’t too happy to find someone else in her spot.

“Oh my god, Cheryl. You fat bitch, there’s not enough space next to your giant ass anymore!”

“I’m sorry Amber. I’m not Cheryl though…”

Amber’s jaw dropped. “Twiggy?!”

I laughed. “I guess I’m not Twiggy anymore either.”

“How the fuck did this happen?!” Amber exhaled in disbelief.

“Language!” Mom shouted from the kitchen.

Last to arrive was Cheryl and we heard her before we saw her. She was panting heavily, her legs barely able to carry her extraordinary weight. To make things worse, her giant middle fell all the way down to her knees.

“Amber, if you’ll even think about sitting on the couch than I’ll kick your ass!” Cheryl shouted while she was struggling to make her way into living room.

“I don’t think I’ll be your problem today.” Amber laughed from her spot on two chairs put together. “Kelly on the other hand…”

Cheryl waddled into the living room and rested her gut upon a table with sigh of relief. The table groaned underneath the immense weight.

“Get out Twiggy. I’m the fattest, I sit on the couch.” Cheryl announced, still failing to look my way.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t be so sure about that either. You look about the same size.” Amber remarked pointing at me.

Cheryl finally looked at my expanded form. “How the hell did you get so fat?!” I just shrugged.

“Alright there’s only one way how to solve this. Courtney, bring the scale!” Cheryl commanded.

“Are you sure this is a good idea? This scale only goes up to six hundred.” Courtney said worryingly.

“Do you have a better idea?” Courtney shook her head making her impressive chest wobble. Cheryl took a deep breath and carefully stepped on the scale. “What does it say?”

“598” Amber announced. “Your turn Kelly.”

Hours and hours spend by eating took its toll on me and I struggled to lift my fat bottom off the couch. “Just give me a sec.” I tried to stand up, but failed. “Can you give me a hand?”

I tried to look down at the scale, but I couldn’t see anything but my soft body. “So? What does it say.”

“Error.” Cheryl exhaled in defeat.

The whole family sat around the table. Nine chairs for six people. I couldn’t help but smile, seeing that not even two chairs managed to contain my growing posterior. Only Amber sat next to me this year.

The biggest part of the table was taken by a giant cake with twenty six candles on it.

Looking around the table there was no denying that the family curse was running strong. In fact it seemed that it was getting stronger. I watched Courtney digging into her second slice of cake. She was only 20 and she was attacking 300 pounds already.

“Can you imagine,” I said to the silence disturbed only by munching, “how big will Courtney get when the curse hits her?”

Three pairs of strong arms helped me out of the truck as I was too big to get out on my own. “Thanks guys.” I breathed heavily from exertion. “See ya tomorrow.”

I slowly waddled towards the entrance to my parent’s house. With my every step my whole body quivered. I was absolutely massive. My huge gut hanged just inches above the ground. It was a wonder that I still remained moveable. Although it did look like my mobility would be thing of a past pretty soon. In the last year I haven’t missed a single family celebration at my parent’s house, because I knew that every single one could have been the last. The thought of missing a single chance I have left to spend time with my mother’s cooking simply wasn’t acceptable. As sad as it made me, in my heart I knew this was my last visit. In the last twelve months I managed to double in weight and I still wasn’t showing any signs of stopping my gain.

My parent’s during the year renovated the house, enlarging the size of every door. It made me feel kind of bad that despite their effort I still struggled to get through them…

Just like last year I tried to be the first to turn up, but this year Courtney beat me to it. When I arrived Courtney was already stuffing her face on the couch, but as soon as she heard my thunderous steps, she moved her 400 pound top-heavy figure out of the way.

Happily I let my body fall onto the couch. Loud CRACK sounded through the room and the piece of furniture squealed in agony. My heart stopped and I was worried that it would fall apart underneath me. Fortunately nothing happened. I breathed out a huge sigh of relief. I was probably lucky that I wasn’t putting my whole weight onto the poor sofa with my gut resting on the floor. I remembered the couch as a place of comfort, but I couldn’t quite enjoy sitting on it as much as I did in the past. Three months ago at Christmas I filled its entire seat, but know… “I can’t believe how small this couch is getting.” I complained, my squishy body spilling over the armrests.

“I don’t think the size of the couch is the problem here.” Courtney muttered under her breath.

“Would you please bring me some food Courtney?” Loud rumble sounded throughout the entire house. “I’m starving.”

I wasn’t really bothered by how fat I had become, the opposite was true actually, but there still was one thing I minded very much. I couldn’t even remember the last time when I wasn’t hungry. Despite spending almost every waking moment eating, I simply couldn’t eat enough to properly fill my stomach. The more I ate, the fatter I grew. The fatter I grew, the more food I needed to consume. It was an endless circle.

The whole family sat around the table. Eleven chairs for six people. Four chairs struggled to contain my fat bottom, creaking underneath my weight. This year I sat alone, no one else would fit on my side of the table.

The biggest part of the table was taken by a giant cake with twenty seven candles on it.

Looking around the table I couldn’t help but smile. Everyone looked so small compared to me! Just two short years ago Amber and Cheryl seemed huge, but now? Now I was bigger than the two of them combined. And I loved it.

• 4 months later...

Family Curse II

Four months later…

I woke up in the middle of the night, starving. My stomach was rumbling loudly, complaining about its emptiness. I use the term emptiness loosely though. Only a few hours have passed since i had dinner that consisted of enough food to feed your regular family and then some. My family was hardly a regular one though and I was no exception. The bed underneath me creaked as I shifted my soft body in an attempt to get up. It was becoming more and more challenging lately, but that was no surprise considering the fact that the big five hundred seemed to get closer with every passing day. With another year of university behind me, I was back at home, spending the summer with my parents. And, quite importantly, back to my mother’s cooking. While I missed mom’s cooking dearly it certainly doesn’t mean that I didn’t use my unlimited meal plan in uni’s cafeteria to the full.

Lately I’ve been waking up starving almost every night, no matter how much I ate during the day. Luckily for me there was a pizza delivery close by that worked nonstop. I reached for my phone that lied on a nightstand, my arm pushing against the soft flesh of my breast. It was getting more and more difficult to function without my boobs getting in the way, but that was hardly a surprise due to their extraordinary size. I mean how many women can say that they are larger around their chest than they are tall? Despite all the struggle and back pain they were causing me, I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world. It wasn’t difficult to feel overlooked as the youngest in a family and so I was glad I had something that made me stand out.

Thinking about my boobs I noticed I was spilling heavily over the cups of my custom tailored bra. Oh great… That’s my largest one! I thought bitterly. It was always sad to see a piece of garment getting closer to the end of its usefulness. It was even sadder when the before mentioned garment lasted only for two weeks.

I yawned before dialing the pizza place. I had it on a speed dial, so I guess it would be fair to admit, I was a frequent customer.

“Hello, I’d like to… Oh, hey Travis. Another night shift, huh? Yeah, I’ll have the usual.” My stomach emitted a loud growl. “Uhm, you know what? Make it the usual plus one extra-large pepperoni. Thanks. See you in a bit. Text me when you get here.”

I got up from my bed. The rude piece of furniture let out a sigh of relief when I placed my weight onto my feet. “Oh, shut up! I’m not that heavy.”

I put on my night robe that fit me maybe a year ago. Now I was only just able to fasten it beneath my massive tits. This however meant it was never going to cover my chest and it left deep canyon of cleavage out in the open for everyone to see. Travis is surely going to enjoy this. He always stares at my tits so intensely that his eyes seem like they’re about to fall out… I can’t really blame him for that though.

Not even five minutes passed since I made the call and my stomach felt like it was trying to digest itself, complaining with loud groans. This waiting is going to kill me!  “Maybe there’s something in the fridge…” I thought out loud. “It’s worth checking anyway.”

I wobbled my way into the kitchen as fast as my corpulent body allowed me. I quickly opened the fridge and started to go through its content. To get a proper look I had to lean forward, which meant that my breasts were pressed against the cold shelf inside. Shivers ran down my spine and I felt my nipples stiffen. I ignored the discomfort and focused on the search for food. Unfortunately I ended up disappointed. I mean, I knew it was mostly my fault there weren’t any leftovers from previous days, but I still expected to find at least something worth it. A pack of cold sausages, even if it was a large pack, followed by a chunk of ham were hardly enough to appease my angry stomach. The pizza better should be here soon… Just when I thought of it, my phone lighted up with a new text massage. Like rampant animal I hurried to the door, leaving a mess in the kitchen behind me.

The pizza delivery guy, Travis, stared at me with his widened eyes. He was stumbling upon his words, when he was handing me four pizza boxes in one hand while he awkwardly tried to hide his erection with the other. But I was only barely able to comprehend what was happening, all I could think was food.

I was quivering with anticipation, swiftly making my way into the living room. I parked my sizeable derrière onto the new four seater sofa, taking more than a quarter of its space. My posterior may not have been my biggest asset, but I still inherited my mother’s genes. Thinking about it, I surpassed her in this respect already as well.

The old couch that used to be here didn’t survive Kelly’s twenty-seventh birthday, because it collapsed almost immediately after she got up from it.  

I let out a loud burp and sighed with satisfaction, before patting my swollen middle. For me it was a way more difficult task than it may have seemed. My bosom made sure of that. When seated down, my breasts rested in my lap, reaching almost all the way to my knees.

I looked at the empty boxes scattered around me and sighed. I’m getting out of control… I was turning 22 in three weeks, but I was already so fat. If I keep this up, I’ll be soon fatter than Amber. And it’s still years before the curse is actually supposed to hit! Unlike my sisters, I was always an irredeemable glutton and so I never really worried too much about the curse that ran in our family. I liked being fat. It just felt… right. Though I had to admit, seeing just how much the curse affected Kelly… Even I was beginning to worry.

I stepped on a scale. “Five hundred point four pounds.” The robotic voice announced blankly. The day of my twenty-second birthday was officially the day when I surpassed the five hundred mark. It also meant that I weighed more than both of my parents combined, but I chose not to think about that too much.

My bust, constricted in a too small bra, entered the living room, followed by the rest of me moments later. I let my heavy body fall upon the couch. It whimpered at the impact. The noise alerted my ever so caring mother of my arrival and she walked out of the kitchen with a bright smile on her face.

“Good morning, honey. Happy birthday!” She rushed to me excitedly and planted a kiss on my forehead, leaning against my boobs in the process.

“Good morning.” My stomach decided to join the conversation as it let out a thunderous growl.

“Oh my poor dear! You must be starving! What can I get you? Would you like some waffles or pancakes or on omelet? I could fry some bacon for you or maybe some sausages? There should also be a couple of croissants.”

“Uhm… is all of the above an option?” I said with an innocent smile spreading across my face.

My breakfast lasted for hours and by the time it was finally finished, it was time for lunch. The day continued like this, the breaks from eating were rare, short and far between. I was enjoying my calm, lazy day filled with loads and loads of food. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked… Uhm… I mean when my sisters arrived. By that time I was getting pretty… contended. Surprisingly I didn’t feel full. I wasn’t hungry either, just satisfied. Not that it would slow down the pace in which I was polishing mom’s lovely burgers. I loved eating too much for that to happen any time soon.

Amber and Cheryl arrived at the same time, both heading straight into the living room.

“Oh look, it’s Boobzilla!” said Amber, the slimmer of the two sisters, pointing her meaty arm in my direction.

“Hey Boobzilla.” Cheryl mumbled with her mouth already occupied by munching a burger. Her gargantuan gut was trembling with every step she made, as she hurried to take her place on the couch.

“My god, Courtney!” Amber exclaimed. “What are they feeding you? You look huge!” She walked to me and sunk her hands into the soft mountains that were attached to my chest.

“Hey, stop it! I’m trying to eat here!” I complained loudly with my mouth full.

“Sis, honey, you’re hardly wasting away.” Amber said mockingly. “Seriously, you’re almost as big as I am, although you’re clearly carrying the pounds a bit more… upfront.” Amber tried to emphasize her point by sliding her hand underneath my right boob in an attempt to lift it. My breast wobbled a bit, but that was the only result of her effort. “Oh my god! How can you even move around with those things?! How much do they weigh?”

I threw the remnant of a burger into my mouth and shrugged. Amber grinned before running off. Well, if you can call her slightly faster waddle running, that is.

Amber returned a few moments later with the scale from my room under her arm. “Drop your shirt!” She shouted enthusiastically. “It’s time for a weight-in!”

“Are you crazy?! I’m not stripping down in here!”

“Oh, come on! Don’t be shy!” Amber teased me. “It’s only us girls in here. We all have seen tits before.”

“Not this big though.” Cheryl said joining in the conversation for the first time.

“Tits are still tits, size doesn’t matter.” Amber stated resolutely. “Oh, look how she blushes! Isn’t she precious?” She giggled.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I wasn’t exactly sure how did the events of the day lead here and I wasn’t comfortable with were it was heading.

“Come on, aren’t you at least a bit curious?” Amber whispered into my ear like a little devil on my shoulder. I, of course, was immensely curious, wondering why it never occurred to me to try to weigh them myself. However I wasn’t so big on doing it here, in front of my sisters.

“It’s two on one here. And we know you’re ticklish! Don’t make it hard on yourself, little sister.” Cheryl said while she was pulling the hem of my t-shirt upwards.

“Alright, alright! Geez!” I let out a frustrated sigh. “You guys are such bullies sometimes…”

Amber giggled. “Yes, we are. Now off with the shirt!”

I dropped the t-shirt on the couch revealing the inadequate brassier digging deeply into the smooth flesh of my bosom that was spilling out of the too small cups in every direction.

“Ooh, that looks painful.” Amber said and before unclasping my bra with her surprisingly thin and nimble fingers.

I sighed in relief. Even without the bra, my breasts remained unbelievably full and round, drooping only slightly, achieving the shape of overfull tears. Freed from their prison they jiggled like jelly with my every breath. “You have no idea how long it takes me to fit into that blasted thing.”

“’Fit’ isn’t exactly the word I would use…” Amber said with her eyes fixed to my chest.

Amber placed the scale on a coffee table. I looked down on my jugs, each wider than the scale in front of me. Sometimes it surprised even me just how huge my boobs actually were. I carefully lowered my right boob on the small target. “Eighty-nine point seven pounds.” The robotic voice announced. And then… there was silence.

What?! Did I hear right? Can it really be so?

My train of thoughts was interrupted by Cheryl’s scream. “Holy fuck!

My left boob was even heavier at ‘Ninety point five pounds’ as announced by the scale. “Could they really weigh 180 pounds?” I asked dumbly and Amber burst into laughter. “What’s so funny?”

“I just realized… Your tits are heavier than my boyfriend!”

Cheryl giggled as well. “Speaking of… How is Andrew anyway? You never take him anywhere.”

“It’s the same old story. He’s either working or bitching about his job. What about you? Still haven’t find the right victim?”

Cheryl sighed “You know how men are these days. They can’t handle a proper woman.” She said patting her massive middle that was overflowing her lap.

The family sat around the table. Seven chairs for four people. I sat on two chairs. I would probably still be able to more or less fit on a single chair, but I was worried it wouldn’t handle my weight.

The biggest part of the table was taken by a giant cake with twenty-two candles on it.

With my dad on a business trip and with Kelly too big to travel, it did feel like something was missing. At least, I thought, there was more food for little greedy me.

The stream of food seemed endless and as the night progressed, my belly swelled larger and larger, pushing my breasts upwards, slowly obscuring my view more and more. I didn’t know how much food I managed to cram into my gut only that even Cheryl gaped at me in awe.

The street was covered under a thick layer of snow, the weather was freezing, with the temperature dropping below zero. I shivered with the cold, sending my entire mass into uncontrollable quiver. Breathing heavily from exertion, I slowly made my way to my dad’s car. Both my parents were waiting for me, because I couldn’t keep up pace with them. I was too fat for that now. My breasts were getting in my way, flapping against my thighs and my back hurt because of their immense weight.

I was glad to be home for my winter break from the terror of my university. The constant stress eating was taking its toll on my body, meaning that in the five months that have passed since my twenty-second birthday I manager to reach yet another milestone… I broke my first scale few weeks ago. I didn’t know how much I weighed, but I knew I was heavier even than Cheryl. I wasn’t too bothered about my weight though. My size however was another matter entirely. The dorm room I was staying in was small for normally sized people. Me? I could barely turn around in it. It only made me want to spend time elsewhere… And so I did. I was pretty much living in the cafeteria.

The whole campus seemed rather small to be honest, but then again I was the only one there having troubles squeezing through doors, so it might have been my fault. Even the double doors seemed narrower than they used to.

I finally managed to waddle to the car. It looked a lot smaller than I remembered. Dad opened the door for me, so I could get inside. It was easier said than done. The car shifted under my weight when I put my pudgy leg inside, the car’s floor on my side nearly touching the ground beneath. It was clear that I was larger than the space I had to squeeze through. Fortunately my breasts were squishy enough for me to be able to force my way through without much delay.

I plopped my large behind down into the middle of the wide backseat, leaving little space on either side of my backside. The free space was however quickly occupied by my boobs spilling from my lap and onto the seat.

I struggled to unzip my winter coat that felt too tight a month ago, the fabric groaning because of the pressure from inside. How did I even manage to zip it up? Unzipping a coat wasn’t as easy thing as it sounded when the zipper was more than two feet ahead of you. Especially if you had to reach around tits as big as mine were, to even get to the slider. Finally with one strong tug I moved the slider a couple inches and my jugs took care of the rest. As a great fleshy tidal wave they surged forward forcing the slider all the way down in less than a second, revealing a low cut top and a massive cleavage. This however caused that my bosom was now pressing awkwardly against the seats in front of me, causing me major discomfort.

“Mom, could you move the seat forward a bit?”

“I’m sorry Courtney, but it doesn’t go any further.”

This will be one hell of a ride…

I tried to fasten my seatbelt but even with a belt extender attached there was no chance I could buckle it. Dad started the engine and we headed off to spend the Christmas with rest of the family.

Not even five minutes into our journey and I was already suffering from terrible hunger pangs.

“Uhm, do you think we could stop for something to eat?” I inquired.

“But honey, we just had lunch.” My mom said. “Besides we’re running late already.”

It was the truth, of course. In fact, I haven’t stopped eating ever since I woke up today. The problem was that I was getting pretty bottomless lately, stopping only when sleeping. “I know… But I’m really hungry! It wouldn’t take more than five minutes!” I can’t see why it’s such a problem for you.” I complained loudly.

“No, you just ate three entire trails of lasagna. We’re not stopping!” Mom said, annoyance clearly present in her voice.

“But I’m hungry!” I yelled. “Can you understand me?! I’m so fucking hungry!”

“Young lady!” My mom hissed angrily. “Do I have to remind you we already have a two hour delay, because you ate all of the Christmas sweets I baked for tonight? The sweets I specifically told you to leave alone! And you didn’t even tell me so I had to make more at the very last moment!”

“Well, I guess you should have made some more for me!” I argued.

“I made you twelve kilos!” mom shouted. “You ate it as well, remember?!”

“I was hungry! I’m not going to apologize for eating when I’m hungry!” My stomach growled loudly as if to emphasize my words. There was a short silence ended with yet another thunderous growl.

Mom sighed. “Take us to that KFC.” She told to my dad. “I’m not going to listen to that for the next three hours.” As angry as she was with me and my attitude, she just couldn’t let her little baby go hungry. “What do you want?” She asked harshly.

“It depends on how much you’re willing spend… I’m absolutely famished.”

My mom rolled her eyes.

Every free space within my reach was covered in buckets filled with enough chicken to feed a small army. Most of the buckets were safely tucked between my boobs. In little over a minute I devoured the content of one bucket intended as a full meal for two people. “Mom, I’m sorry, I was rude.” I said while licking the grease of my fingers. “It just gets into my head! I simply can’t control myself.” I apologized, feeling sincerely embarrassed by acting like a spoiled brat.

“Don’t worry about it honey.” Mom said almost too sweetly, making a huge contrast with her previous harshness.

This was only the first out of our five pit stops however. By the time we reached our last fast food stop on the way, my mom was edging towards her breaking point.

We finally arrived to our destination, but there I faced another issue. Getting out of the car turned out to be a much bigger problem than getting in was. I was wedged between the seats so tightly I couldn’t move. “I-I think I’m stuck.” I announced sheepishly. I leaned forward with all my might, squishing my boobs against the front seats painfully, but I still couldn’t detach my sizeable hindquarters from the seat. The only thing it managed to do was make my boobs jiggle. Oh my god, how am I going to get out of here?! Stupid, giant tits! I cursed myself for not wearing a bra. As restrictive and uncomfortable as bras were, it made my boobs so much easier to manipulate with. “Mom, are you really hundred percent sure the seats can’t be pushed forward any further?!” I yelled in despair, flapping my chubby arms around frantically, sending empty wrappers into air.

“Calm down, honey.” Mom sighed tiredly. “We’re gonna get you out… somehow.”

“Somehow? Geez! Thanks mom, very reassuring.” I retorted sarcastically. “That’s definitely going to calm me down!”

“Oh, you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ve never had to pull my daughter from a fucking car!”

I stared at my mom dumbfounded. Never in my entire life have I heard her cuss.

“Courtney, would you mind if I…?” My dad asked nervously motioning to my boob, clearly uncomfortable with the idea. “Ehm, you know, grabbed…”

“For god’s sake just do it!” My mom shouted behind him.

“It’s alright, dad.” I assured him, red in face with embarrassment.

He carefully placed his hands upon my right breast, his fingers sinking into the cushiony mass. He grabbed firmly and pulled with everything he had, turning red with effort… achieving very little. My boob simply wobbled from side to side, but that was it. He tried again, but even with my mother’s help, the result wasn’t different. My tit was simply too heavy and too big for them to manipulate through the small opening.

“What’s going on here?” I recognized Cheryl’s voice coming from somewhere out of my sight.

“Your sister, uhm, she has a bit of a situation here.”

Cheryl walked to the car. “Holy tits, Courtney,” Cheryl exclaimed. “Are you actually stuck in there?!” She started to giggle and pulled a phone from her pocket and took a couple of pictures. “This is solid gold!”

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t see the humor in this.” I was on the verge of panic.

“Chill, I’ve been in a similar situation.” She waved her hand before patting her giant belly. “I never got stuck in a car though. Damn girl, how did you get so huge?!”

I bit my lower lip. Cheryl grabbed my boob with a lot less concern for my comfort, leaving red marks on my smooth skin. She started to pull using her impressive weight rather than her muscles. It hurt like hell, but it seemed like it was working. Slowly, so very slowly was my tit through the door frame. The pain was getting unbearable and I cried out and at the very same time Cheryl lost her grip, falling backwards on her plump bottom. My giant tit quivered in place, moved barely by an inch.

“You’re a toughie.” Cheryl said, our parents helping her to get back on her feet. “I have an idea, but I have to get something from my car. I’ll be right back. Stay here!” She laughed to her own joke before waddling away.

My parents watched me with concern, not knowing what to do. It was surreal. It was like the fairy tale about the giant turnip, except in this case I was the turnip! I didn’t like it very much.

Cheryl returned with a bottle of olive oil and started to pour it all over my boob without hesitation. She grabbed me like before and pulled. With an audibly ‘plop’ my oiled up teat slipped through the doorframe and out of the car… and out of my top as well, but it didn’t matter too much. I was free!

At long last we were standing in front of the door leading into Kelly’s new larger house. We rang the bell and waited. I haven’t seen Kelly since her birthday nine months ago and so I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I was genuinely curious how much bigger she got. How much bigger can a person get anyway?

Tall, muscular and quite handsome man opened the door, it was one of Kelly’s hired helping hands. As she was losing her mobility, Kelly needed to be taken care of more and more often. I’m heading there. I realized grimly, remembering the scene that happened mere minutes prior.

We were led into a large room with numerous long tables, overflowing with food. The Christmas tree stood in the corner without any attention. Amber was at one of the tables with her boyfriend, Andrew. They were clearly enjoying each other’s company, their eyes sparkling with affection. Andrew was feeding her with one hand while he caressed her belly, which was slightly rounder than I remembered, with the other. It was big news when Amber told us she was pregnant a few months ago and even from distance I could tell she was glowing.

However it was my other sister who was in the center of attention. Kelly waved at us too occupied with chewing to do anything else. She was, to say it plainly, huge, sitting in the middle of the room on something that looked very much like the new couch in our parent’s house, with two men around her taking care of her every whim. She was overflowing the sofa in every possible direction. She must have weighed about as much as I, Amber and Cheryl put together. Maybe more. We all looked like dwarves next to her.

The time has come for the family to gather around the main dining table. ‘Kelly’s guys’ with their combined strengths managed to pull their employer up on her feet. Even standing, Kelly’s giant midsection still lied on the floor several feet in front of her.

The whole family sat around the table. Fifteen chairs for seven people. The biggest part of the table was covered by empty plates. Two overwhelmed chairs I was sitting on creaked under my weight. Looking around the table I saw that only two people were still eating. The rest was rubbing their swollen overfilled stomachs. I wasn’t slowing down yet, and neither was Kelly. For some reason I wanted to compete with her, mirroring her moves, bite for bite. Our eyes met, Kelly’s lips curling into a smile. She knew what was going on.

Cheryl stared at me in silence, impressed. Even she stopped filling her large middle, too full to move.

Hours have passed. It was way past midnight and everybody else went to sleep. Everyone except me and Kelly I couldn’t see anything but my boobs anymore. My gut was so swollen it actually reached even further than my behemoth bosom, pushing it higher than my head was. I was finally reaching my limits. It was actually quite reassuring that I still had some. Loud ‘crack’ filled the air and the world turned into a blur. Both chairs gave up on me at the same time sending me unceremoniously on the ground.

“Are you alright?” Kelly asked between munches.

“Yeah…” I tried to move, but my body was too weak and too heavy.

“You know what?” Kelly said. “I can’t even remember the last time I was this close to being full. You really can eat!”

Too stuffed to do anything I could only moan in response.

There I was lying on the ground. Still only twenty-two with over two and half years to go before the curse would kick in and I was already eating more than Amber and Cheryl combined. Maybe the curse came sooner in my case. I thought, knowing very well that it wasn’t much more than a wishful thinking, but there was nothing wrong with having hope.

• 3 years later...

The Princess and The Curse

Once upon a time far far away there was a small, but wealthy kingdom. To get there you would have to climb through difficult mountainous terrain and so even though it was a small and rich kingdom, no larger one tried to conquer it. 

The king who ruled there, King Charles, was a wise one and ruled well. His wife, Queen Isabella, a renowned for her beauty in her youth, proved to be more than just a pretty face and was king’s best advisor. Despite giving birth to four now adult children, she kept her beauty and made the king one lucky man. But this isn’t a story about the king or the queen. This is a story about their youngest child, Princess Bethany. These were quiet times in the kingdom, but it was about to change…

Today was the day, my eighteenth birthday. The day I’d finally asked my father for his approval. The day I was longing for, the day I was dreading more than anything else… It wasn’t unheard of that the youngest daughter would be allowed to marry below her stature, to marry a commoner. And Thomas certainly was a commoner, but he was well known and respected by my parents, for I often heard their approval of the hard work our chief gardener, a rank he earned despite being only twenty years of age, did. The thought filled me with optimism and so I jumped out of my bed and called for a maid. I had to look perfect on my big day.

“Do you think I’m too thin?” I asked Stella, my personal maid who was tying my dress.

“I wish I had your figure, m’lady.”

“But next to my sisters I look so… flat! Unimpressive! They both look so soft and inviting… so curvy!”

“Indeed, m’lady, your sisters are very beautiful, but neither can compete with your beauty. You’ll have to pardon me for saying, but Lady Sophia is getting rather… eh… robust. I’ve heard she needs three maids to get her into her dresses these days. And Lady Cassandra while truly has splendid curves, at times she looks… almost vulgar. Please forgive my words. You on the other hand look so… dignified.”

I cannot deny hearing this filled my heart with joy. I still wish I’d had an actual cleavage though…

I couldn’t help but stare at my reflection, while the maid brushed my copper waves falling below my wasp waist. A pair of large turquoise eyes shaped like almonds stared back at me from an objectively gorgeous oval face. Why do I feel lacking?

The maid left. I still stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection, trying to figure out what was missing, why I felt so inadequate. Loud bang behind my back startled me, interrupting my thoughts and I quickly turned around. Thomas was standing on the ledge with a bouquet of roses in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. I rushed to the window and let him inside. „Are you crazy?! How did you even get up here?!“ I barely managed not to shout.

“A magician never reveals his secrets.” He said with a cocky smile on his youthful face.

“You could have fallen! You know I want to ask my father today… You couldn’t have waited?!”

“I had to see you! You’re all I can think of every second of my life! I love you Beth!” He said color rising to his cheeks. “Here. This is for you. Happy birthday!” Thomas said, handing me a huge bouquet of roses and the chocolates. I placed the box of chocolates on the table and inhaled deeply, getting lost in the smell of roses. 

There was a knock on the door. “Princess?” An unsure voice of a page sounded.

“Quickly hide! No one can see you here!” I hissed quietly. “Yes? What is it?” I opened the door and asked once Thomas was safely hidden underneath my bed.

“His royal majesty wants to see you immediately.” The nervous looking page said.

Father never calls without a reason. What is going on? “Tell my father I’ll be there in a minute.”

“I uh… I was told to bring you with me at once, highness. Sorry”

I let out a sigh. “Alright… let’s go.”

“I am going to be frank, daughter of mine. We have decided you are going to be wed for the good of the realm.”

I was stunned, left there gaping at my father. “But I-”

“I have decided. Your suitors should start coming in a month. I will allow you to have a choice within those who will pass my own judgment.” The King stated. At the moment I could not see him as my father.

Fiery anger started to burn deep inside of me. Then the shouting started.

I buried my face into a tear soaked pillow. This day could not have been worse. In my outrage I foolishly confessed my affection towards Thomas. I’ve never seen my father so angry. Poor Thomas! The king had him whipped before banishing him from our kingdom. No, not our, his kingdom I corrected myself. I did not want to be part of this kingdom any longer. I thought about running away, but I knew I could never manage to slip past my father’s guards. Then I recalled a story about a witch who lived somewhere in the forest. It was said she sometimes helped the desperate. I certainly was desperate.

Wrapped in a large cloak I stumbled through the forest. I cursed myself. I spent most of the day weeping over the outcome of the day that by the time I got to the forest, the sun was already setting. My stomach let out a sound and I cursed myself for the second time.  The darkness fell, the only light was coming from the nearly full moon, but barely any squeezed through the dense trees. I didn’t know where I was and I was scared out of my mind.

In all of my life I barely ever entered the forest on foot. I didn’t know how to move in there and it didn’t take long before I took a bad step and twisted my ankle. My leg gave up underneath me and I fell to the ground, my head hitting a root. Dizzy I pulled myself to my feet only by the sheer strength of will. My head was bleeding and the world spun around me. Terrified, starving, lost and hurt I stumbled in the darkness favoring my uninjured foot. The trees seemed to crowd together and the branches were reaching for me, pulling at my hair and tearing at my clothes. Suddenly I spotted a little light in front of me. It worked as magic, breaking apart the despair I was slipping into, filling my heart with hope and determination. The light was coming from a window of a small hut as I have found out when I got closer. Perhaps it might be the witch’s hut I am looking for? It didn’t matter really, I was just glad I found a shelter. I finally dragged myself to the entrance of the hut, but before I could knock on the door, it opened on its own, revealing a small room with a table and two chairs. Sitting there was an ancient looking lady. Our eyes have met. 

“Come inside, Bethany.” She croaked.

“How do you know my name?” I asked, suddenly filled with indescribable dread.

“I thought you were smarter than that.” She said mockingly.

“You are the witch.” I stated dumbly.

“People call me that, yes. Are you gonna stand there all night or are you gonna come inside?”

I hesitated for a few seconds before stepping inside and closing the door behind me. I had an ominous feeling that I had just sealed my fate.

The witch listened to what I had to say and then sat in silence for a few minutes. 

“I’m afraid there is nothing in my powers I can do to reunite you with your loved one.”

My heart sank and tears formed in my eyes.

“There is however one thing I could do, to help you to keep your suitors off your neck so to speak.” The hag croaked. Her voice suddenly changed and boomed as a summer storm. “I foresee the gardener will be back in a year and one day. If you remain unwed until then and only if he truly loves you, only then you can be together!” The witch let out a sigh. Deflated, she looked as if she aged another decade.

“Yes! Please, do whatever you can. I’ll forever be in your debt!” I exclaimed.

“Be careful what you promise, highness. Someone else in my position could take advantage of your words. Luckily for you I am not that type of witch and I require no payment. I think the solution will be price in itself. You might want to consider other possibilities first for what I offer you is a curse.”

“There are ancient rules that bind even a king of the kingdom. You have a right to put your suitors through a challenge. Three quests you may order them to accomplish.”

“But that’s great! I could give them an impossible task!” I exclaimed.

“You can do no such thing, I’m afraid. It is your father’s right to judge whether the task at hand is possible.”

“Oh.” I sighed disheartened once again.

“Do not be afraid for that is when the curse will help you.”

“What does the curse do?” I implored.

The witch grinned humorlessly. “How attached are you to that figure of yours?”

“Hunger? That’s it?! That hardly sounds like a curse…”

Endless hunger! It won’t be quick, but with every passing day you will feel it more and more. It might be just a mere inconvenience at first, but it will get worse.”

“I have a strong will, I am sure I can resist.”

The witch shook her head. “That is not possible. Sooner or later you will feel the consequences. The only way to break the curse is a kiss of true love. Are you sure he loves you and not your body?”

I breathed in and out before nodding. “I am sure. Let’s proceed.”

The crone nodded. “So be it. May fate be kind to you, girl.”

“Forgive me if I sound foolish, but… can’t you see into the future?” I asked.

The witch laughed. “It’s not as easy as that, highness. I see three possible outcomes, I cannot tell which one will come to be, for I cannot see into human hearts.”

I woke up in my own bed. If I wasn’t still wrapped in the torn cloak and did not have a slightly swollen ankle I would have thought it was all a dream. Knowing it all really happened, it was time to confront my father.

“Father, I am not going to try to undermine your authority any longer and I will not make any trouble when my suitors arrive.” I announced.

“I am glad you have come to your senses, daughter.”

I raised a finger. “However, I do invoke the ancient tradition of three tasks.” I said.

Father’s face turned crimson red, he stood up from his throne and started to shout in anger. “Who told you about this! Someone is going to hang for this!”

“Relax father, you will see I only want things that should not be of any difficulty.”

The king let out a sigh and sat back down. “Very well, what are your tasks?”

I smiled and lifted one finger. “Task number one, the suitor has to bring me roses, cut by his own hand.” I raised a second finger. “Task number two, he must be able to carry me from here to my chambers.” I raised a third finger. “Task number three, he or any one from his entourage must be able to eat more than I can.” I hope the witch was right…

The king was watching me. “Those are… unusual tasks.” He fell into silence, no doubt searching for a catch in my wording, but there was none to be found. “Very well, daughter. As unreasonable choices as they appear, they are more than reasonable in their feasibility.”

“Thank you, father.” I did a curtsy and left the throne room.

Back in my room I stared at the box of chocolates I got from Thomas. “Eat the chocolate from your loved one for the curse to start working.” That’s what the witch said. Do I eat all of it? Or just a piece? Does it even matter? I shrugged and placed a piece of the sweet delight on my tongue. Something… awoke deep inside of me. My stomach growled and in a blink of an eye all the chocolates disappeared in my stomach.

“Stella!” I called for the maid, who appeared a minute later.

“M’lady?” The maid asked.

“Stella, rush as fast as you can to the kitchens and tell them to bring as much food as they can carry here to my chambers.”

The maid stared at me in confusion for I have never made a request such as this. “A-at once m’lady.” She ran off, leaving me to myself. I laid a hand on my stomach. I hope I am not going to regret this…

Meanwhile poor Thomas, beaten and thrown beyond the kingdom’s borders, stumbled through the inhospitable mountains. The only thing that gave him strength was the hope he might see his beloved Bethany again. 

It would have been a story on its own to recount all the adventures he went through. Stories about his brains and bravery seeped into legends and local folklore. Tales about how he fought with a giant, outsmarted a wizard and even how he won a favor on a golden dragon were common in taverns all over the world. Some say he did all of this out of love. Some say it was greed what drove him forth. And some say none of this happened and he was just a man with a heart of gold. Who knows where the truth lies? But this is a tale of Princess Bethany and her curse and we don’t have time to run into details…

I stood half naked in front of the mirror lifting and dropping my breasts. I have breasts! Just three days in and the excessive amount of food I have consumed had already bore its fruit.

“It was about time you started putting some meat on those bones.” My sister Cassandra said, startling me a little. Blushing with embarrassment I tried to cover my exposed chest. To my amazement my breasts turned out to be a bit too big for my small hands to fully succeed.

“Cassandra! What are you doing here? You can’t just barge into my chambers like this!”

“I sacrificed my time in my husband’s court to visit my little sister and that’s the greeting I get? Oh, don’t be shy, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I too had been flat chested once.” Cassandra jeered.

Even though I knew that after my recent growth I was far from being flat chested, the remark still stung. To be fair to Cassandra I must have looked that way as she was by far the bustiest out of our family. As always she put it proudly on display, her chest spilling out of cleavage. I slowly started to dawn on me how much I envied her those curves and I was elated with finally having some of my own. With my initial irritation subsiding I realized just how happy I was to see my sister again and so I abandoned my attempts at modesty and rushed to embrace her. With my sisters wedded away and my brother, prince Daniel sent out to get worldly experience, I felt awfully alone with no one of my own status to keep me company. Only Thomas was there to alleviate the pain of solitude. Thomas! My heart ached at the thought. 

“I am so glad to see you, Cass! I missed you so much!” I squealed once I was in my sister’s soft and warm embrace.

“And I missed my gorgeous little sister.” Cassandra smiled.

Our reunion was rudely interrupted by my stomach letting out a loud rumble, a sound I was getting quite used to recently.

“Well, somebody is hungry! Come, let’s sit down in the kitchens and talk over a meal. I want to know everything!” Cassandra grabbed my hand and started to pull me with her. She stopped suddenly. “Maybe you should cover your royal breasts first.”

“Slow down, pup! If you keep going like this, you’ll end up fat like Sophia!” 

“Hungry!” was all I could mutter in between bites.

A month has passed and the first prince from one of the nearby kingdoms has arrived. It was a quiet, peaceful month, though there was one name on the lips of the majority of people. That name was of course Princess Bethany. The princess seemed to have acquired an unusual taste for food. The slight young lady she was previously has grown into a rather… voluptuous shape. Her body with breasts surpassing her head in size and derriere overfilling most chairs had caught the attention of many men and women. She still looked pretty slim though a rumor went that it took combined efforts of two maids to tie her softening middle into her pretty dresses.

Prince Maxmilian was an insufferable prick and I am putting it mildly. He did nothing but stare at my cleavage whenever I was around. To be fair I couldn’t be too angry about that… That he talked about nothing else but himself as if he was the greatest man to ever walk the face of the earth was a much bigger issue. The worst of all was his vain overconfidence about his looks. The fact was he had an overbite, hooked nose and receding hairline. Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being ugly, but if you want to be treated like prince Charming, you better look the part. He did cut the roses for me by himself as he should have, the marks from thorns on his fingers proved that, so he wasn’t that bad I guess. I still couldn’t wait to crush him when it came to eating. But it was more because I was hungry than anything else.

Maxmilian pressed his face against my bosom and tried to use all his strength, but my feet never left the floor. Ohhh, I sighed in disappointment. Oh well, a farewell feast will have to do for today…

Despite the feast went on for hours after sundown, I still woke up the next day starving. I must have taken it too far last night, for I seemed to be visibly larger than only yesterday. Along with my body grew my appetite and I was starting to understand what the witch meant when she said it was only going to get more difficult. I couldn’t imagine how I would look in a year. I wasn’t even sure how I felt about it, though I knew I felt great in my current body. Sitting up I clapped, a signal for my maids. Not even a minute later the door opened and my maids wheeled in a cart with my breakfast. It was not a modest meal, I can assure you of that.

“M’lady, the king wants to see you after you are dressed.” Stella, my first maid told me.

I nodded, because my mouth was too preoccupied to answer properly. I swallowed and commanded. “Bring the seamstress.” I commanded before taking another big bite.

“I am afraid I am not capable of letting out the dress any more than this, m’lady. There’s just no fabric left.”

I let out a sigh. The dress, as pretty as it was, turned out to be barely adequate. My breast spilled out of my cleavage obscenely and my abdomen was painfully suppressed inside the constricting waist. Breathing was going to be a task. My posterior, while definitely not lacking in size, was the only part of my body, without any issues as the dress was big enough in its lower parts to accommodate it. Things would get more problematic when it came to my backside, when I would be to sit down on a chair, as it was now sizable enough to spill from both sides at the same time. 

I stared at my reflection. Just a mere month ago I was so slim and slender, lacking any real curves. Now my bosom was the biggest I have ever seen, noticeably larger than even Cassandra’s. My middle, while clearly larger and softer, remained well defined and narrow when compared with the rest of my body. My hips flared out, making me wider than any other woman in the court. All in all I was very lucky with how my body coped with the gained weight, though it seemed, by the tightness of the dress, that my midsection was finally starting to catch up. Fully dressed up I headed out of my chambers and into the throne room to see what my father wanted. I was only too aware of how my body jiggled with every motion.

As it turned out another suitor had arrived, Prince Richard from the kingdom beyond our eastern border. Unlike Maximilian, Prince Richard was a handsome man with long black hair reaching his shoulders, steely blue eyes with a slender, yet muscular figure. There was something off putting in his gaze though and the way his own servants flinched whenever he looked their way made me doubt his character. He seemed to be in a hurry. While Maxmilian spent his time boasting, Richard gave me a pair of roses immediately upon our first meeting and attempted to carry me to my chambers ten minutes later. Unlike Maxmilian he succeeded, though I clearly wasn’t as light as a feather as he tried to claim before attempting to lift me up. Red in face and sweating, I think he too changed his opinion.

Two tasks completed, he rushed to finish the third, which made me quite ecstatic, for I was starving. I did not hesitate, I did not waste time looking around. Whenever there was food I ate. And ate. And ate.

A loud ripping sound brought me into reality. My dress quite frankly exploded from my bloated form, leaving me pretty much naked from my waist up. To my amazement I found out it was already dark outside and everybody was staring at me. Our duel must have been decided hours ago.

An innocent smile spread across my lips. “So, did I win?”

Months have passed and seasons changed. The word spread across the world about a gluttonous princess and her impossible tasks. The desperate king, unable to find a suitable husband among royalty, decided that anyone who would accomplish princess’ tasks would get her hand in marriage. Men from all over the world left their families and traveled to give it a try, for the chance of becoming royalty themselves. The dismayed king watched her daughter growing larger with each passing day, making her tasks less possible with every gained pound. 

“To think I once thought I was busty.” Cassandra said bitterly.

“To think I once thought I was fat!” Sophia laughed, making her double chin quiver.

“Cassandra, you are busty. I’ve traveled all around the world and I rarely spotted anyone who could compete with you. And Sophia I’m sorry, but you weigh as much as Cassandra and I put together, so you are pretty fat. It’s just that our sister here is in a league of her own.”

Cassandra smiled. “Do you think she even knows we’re here?”

Sophia grinned. “I doubt it. She’s too occupied chewing. Come Daniel, tell us something more about what you have seen.”

“I have never seen anything like this, I can tell you that much.” Daniel said pointing at me. I, of course, heard every word, but I really was too occupied. Constantly starving I did my best to stop eating only when necessary and if my growing figure was anything to go by, I was pretty successful. It was hard to believe how much one could change in nine months. Once the slimmest of my family, now I outweighed my three siblings put together.

Three chairs were put together to carry my plump derriere that was filling every inch of their seats. My belly, for now there could be no denying anymore that I had one, rested upon my tree trunk like thighs. It was still relatively small in comparison to the rest of my body though. My bosom overflowed the table in front of me, being by far my most dominant feature. The table was bending and groaning under the impressive weight.

“M’lady, I hate to interrupt your supper, but the king demands your presence in the throne room at once.”

With sadness I gazed upon my unfinished meal and motioned my servants closer. Getting up had not been as easy as it once was and I needed some help. 

Wobbling towards the throne room I filled out the hallways, stopping the seemingly endless flow of pages rushing to perform their duties. Soon I won’t be even able to fit through! I thought, sometimes surprised by my own size, especially my width. Entering the throne room, my fantastically shaped breasts brushed the doorframe on both sides and I thought about how lucky I was that all the doors in the castle were a double door. The throne room was crowded by men. Men, both poor and rich, were waiting for their chance to compete for my hand. I noticed that almost half of the crowd left upon seeing me, doubting their own chances. Those who were left, were either too confident or too proud to turn back now. None of them had even a little chance of succeeding. I wondered how much bigger I would get in the next three months and I worried about how Thomas was going to succeed. Thomas was smart and brave, but he wasn’t anywhere near strong enough to lift me up. The thought pushed me into a gloomy mood. My stomach rumbled and I sighed. A cake should cheer me up.

For three months no other suitor came to ask for Bethany’s hand. No challenger arose to try to succeed in her tasks and so the princess, known all across the world for her excessive girth and stoutness, spent her time in her chambers surrounded by food, growing larger and larger. Rumor had it she barely got up from her bed anymore. Every waking moment she spent feeding her demanding stomach. She was so focused she barely noticed that the day she was desperately waiting for finally came. The day of her nineteenth birthday.

The curse was finally starting to take its toll on me. Mentally, I mean. I cried most of the days. I literally did nothing but eat and eat and it still wasn’t enough as I was starving constantly. My body grew beyond recognition. Every single part of my body was huge, though I wasn’t able to see much of it with breasts always in the way. My gut could not be far behind in size though, being the most affected part of body these past couple months. It didn’t really matter now, bedridden as I was no one was ever going to see me anyway. No one would ever find me attractive like this, no one would break the curse. Tears filled my eyes just when the clock struck twelve announcing midnight, announcing the day I was longing for. I swallowed last mouthful and closed my eyes. It came too late. I thought before crying myself to sleep.

A noise woke me up and I spotted a dark shape in front of the window. “Who are you? How did you get here?”

“I told you princess, a magician never tells his secrets.”

“Thomas!” I shouted. “Is that really you?” I made a weak attempt at hiding my body that was spilling over the edge of my bed on both sides with my tiny hands. “Please don’t look at me. I am hideous!”

Thomas kneeled next to my bed and caressed my soft cheek with his hand. “Nonsense, you are and you always will be, the most beautiful person I have ever met.” He looked thoughtful. “Your father’s banishment was the best thing that could have happened to me… or it would be, if it did not keep away from you. You would not believe the wonders I have seen. And now I’m here to ask for your hand in marriage.”

I burst into tears. “You would have to complete three tasks and you will never succeed!” I wailed.

Thomas put a finger on my lips to silence me and wiped away my tears. “I love you Beth and I won’t let anything to stand in my way. I would walk to the end of the world for a single look into your eyes. We will be together.” He said resolutely and leaned in and kissed my lips.

Suddenly a violet light surrounded me and Thomas backed away. I cried out in fear, not knowing what was happening. My body started to glow and transform. Shrink.

I stared at my reflection and I could not believe my eyes. My waist hasn’t been this small since my eighteenth birthday! Each of my breasts remained noticeably larger than my whole head and my round bottom was big enough to fill the seat of most chairs entirely. “Weird.” I said. “I never looked like this.”

“You always looked like this in your heart.” An old voice croaked.

I gasped and turned to the source of the sound. The witch stood there by the window. “You?! How can I ever repay you?!”

“Have a good life, highness. Be happy. I am glad this is the way it turned out, for you have taken a bigger risk than you realize, I think. Men’s hearts are fickle. You found yourself a treasure princess, cherish it.” The witch said and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Instinctively I stepped closer to Thomas and pressed myself against his body. The year he spent away has changed him. Where his body used to be boyish and soft, now it was manly and muscular. I rose to stand on the tips of my toes and kissed his lips, my soft chest pressed against his hard. “There is still something you have to do.” I said smiling.

Thomas carried me in his arms as if I weighed nothing. People we passed in the hallways stared at me in disbelief and I absolutely understood them.

The ringing of a bell sounded, announcing happy news.

“I cannot believe I am the fat one again.” Sophia moaned as we were passing by.

“At least you still have something going for you.” Cassandra said bitterly, eyeing my bouncing chest.

“Hush, sisters. You should be happy for Bethany. Let her enjoy her big day.” Daniel. “Look how great she looks in her wedding gown.”

Cass rolled her eyes and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Every woman wishes she would look like you.” Thomas whispered in my ear.

I giggled sending my chest into even more motion. My hand caressed his cheek. “Every woman wishes to have someone like you.” We kissed and our wedding guests applauded.

And thus concludes our story. A story of true love and dedication. A story where love has beaten both, fate and a curse, although a self-imposed. The flame of love that burned between Thomas and Bethany could never be extinguished and they lived happily ever after.