Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

On 6/8/2023 at 8:38 AM, YungChill3447 said:

One of my favorite stories is Jean Therapy from Maverickthewriter.

That's one of my faves, too. And I know @Maverick always appreciates such comments. 😉 In case you didn't know, there's also an audiobook version of the story. I think it turned out pretty spiffy but folks can judge that for themselves. Here's more info about that and a direct link to the preview.

any one remember a story I think it was called beer queen about a girl just entering collage enters a beer chugging contest wins then in collage joins a sobriety keeps chugging beer and gets a big beer belly. then is challenged by an old rival or ex-boyfriend cant remember. i think it was on fantsy feeder but cant find it any one know its name and where its posted   

22 hours ago, sim223 said:

any one remember a story I think it was called beer queen about a girl just entering collage enters a beer chugging contest wins then in collage joins a sobriety keeps chugging beer and gets a big beer belly. then is challenged by an old rival or ex-boyfriend cant remember. i think it was on fantsy feeder but cant find it any one know its name and where its posted   

Sounds like Lila's Beer Belly: https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=310176

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 2:23 AM, Ghgggggggg said:

I've been looking for a story for a while now, I'm pretty sure it was called 'Flabby Little Sister'

But I can't remember the author, or what site it was on. Does anyone know this story?

I knew it, yes. It was on deviantart, but it disappeared.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 1:19 AM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

I loved "My Athletic Friend" by Weight Watcher (translated from German by bellyrubber), about an athlete and her fat friend getting fatter.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150220134057/http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/athletic_friend.html

Also, "The Final Mission" by Jack Knowles, about Wonder Woman getting fat.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150220134317/http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/mission.html

What happened to the Final Mission link?

• 3 weeks later...

There's two stories I remember being amazing but just can't find anymore. 

The first one was a relatively realistic one about a girl training for an eating competition and in doing so gets fat. I feel like it was called "daddy's little girl" but I may be wrong 

The second was about a girl who has fat siblings and starts to eat like they do, causing her to gain weight. That's all I can remember about it.

Does anyone know these ones?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a story. It is about a rich US family traveling to a financial capital of another nation (I think in middle east), where weight is a status symbol among rich girls. There is a particularly fat dark-skinned girl who befriended the daughter, and the daughter subsequently gained a lot of weight.

I think I read it here, anyone remember it?

18 hours ago, idonothavenoname said:

I am looking for a story. It is about a rich US family traveling to a financial capital of another nation (I think in middle east), where weight is a status symbol among rich girls. There is a particularly fat dark-skinned girl who befriended the daughter, and the daughter subsequently gained a lot of weight.

I think I read it here, anyone remember it?

Not sure about here, but it's "Peer Pressure" by ophion8118 on DeviantArt. There's also  another story in the same Lamakan setting, "Ligurian Pigs".

Hey all, I've been trying to find a story for a while now. A really good volleyball player goes to college and starts to gain weight. She gets worse and worse and ends up gaining hundreds of pounds, but still tries it for the team. After getting kicked off, she continues to gain a ton. I think I saw it on deviantart but am not sure. Thanks for the help!

7 hours ago, franklin5 said:

Hey all, I've been trying to find a story for a while now. A really good volleyball player goes to college and starts to gain weight. She gets worse and worse and ends up gaining hundreds of pounds, but still tries it for the team. After getting kicked off, she continues to gain a ton. I think I saw it on deviantart but am not sure. Thanks for the help!

There's a story like that on the Dimensions Magazine forum called Star Volleball Player

• 2 weeks later...