Lindsay Jones (Rooster Teeth)

CGV's Belly

10 hours ago, CGV's Belly said:

Couple pregnant pics from a few months ago. Doing a parody of the Beyoncé pregnant announcement.

C4lRvuGUMAEC_wB.jpg  265   142.48 kB

C44_7xFUcAAMs_j.jpg  245   81.72 kB

gotta admit I thought I'd never see Lindsay's bare belly, or at least her belly button, glad I'm wrong, though I'd prefer it now that she's not pregnant, maybe in a later video one of her shirts will be a little too snug and lift up a bit when she raises her arms or something like that?

11 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

gotta admit I thought I'd never see Lindsay's bare belly, or at least her belly button, glad I'm wrong, though I'd prefer it now that she's not pregnant, maybe in a later video one of her shirts will be a little too snug and lift up a bit when she raises her arms or something like that?

I hope so. Her clothes for the most part cover her pretty well. Nothing too short. Definitely snug around her belly, love handles and arms, but nothing that would expose her belly occasionally. She still looks great though.

6 hours ago, CGV's Belly said:

I hope so. Her clothes for the most part cover her pretty well. Nothing too short. Definitely snug around her belly, love handles and arms, but nothing that would expose her belly occasionally. She still looks great though.

absolutely. she's a stunner for sure. here's a younger and much thinner Lindsay and another from when she was actually muscular and played softball: tumblr_inline_mzv73cpdL61qkisyc.jpg  latest?cb=20170626123524 ...later on, somewhat plump latest?cb=20120607174506 ...more recent:tumblr_oxzre2t1oQ1ugldigo3_400.gif tumblr_oxzre2t1oQ1ugldigo2_400.thumb.gif.9a8364e07355d1ceb243b72702caae1e.gif FSt87O9T_o.png jrTLY2mN_o.thumb.png.7ac14ea6f767d9932ff1400b5954453e.png pVNdRui.thumb.png.f5a91980b3d89b73154de18d11afe0be.png  tumblr_p4004lvjGV1rkcev7o1_500.thumb.png.e6349e2ddf0eea37a2b4274fec3bb558.png   needless to say, she's a big girl. she seems super huggable too, especially with those pillow-like arms.

21 hours ago, CGV's Belly said:

Maybe that just means we need her fatter :P She apparently loves taco bell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
23 minutes ago, Kovacs said:

Michael is keeping that girl fat and pregnant. Despite their workouts, Michael is totally an FA.

Oh totally! They talk in videos and on podcasts how Michael brings donuts in for the Achievement Hunters and tries to get Ryan to eat some. He’s a feeder for sure. 

Not to mention a lot of his non-video game related content (check out his YouTube channel) revolves around food, specifically McDonalds. 

31 minutes ago, narutoeragon123 said:

Oh totally! They talk in videos and on podcasts how Michael brings donuts in for the Achievement Hunters and tries to get Ryan to eat some. He’s a feeder for sure. 

Not to mention a lot of his non-video game related content (check out his YouTube channel) revolves around food, specifically McDonalds. 

That makes a lot of sense. I always thought it was funny that Lindsay would post those workout vids and yet was always sporting such a fat, round gut. Michael is just stuffing her constantly. I think she looks great. Nice curves, belly and butt.

Guest crystalchub

Once a week she posts a cute, food-themed pregnancy update!

Week 16. Our little one is the size of an average cupcake 🎂

17 weeks. Our little one is the size of a buttermilk biscuit. 🍞

20 weeks. Our little one is the size of a @doritos Locos taco. 🌮

Now, at 22 weeks, they’re the size of a pint of ice cream.🍦

Week 25. Our little girl is the size of a king sized @hersheys bar. 🍫

27 weeks. Our little girl is the size of a @mcdonalds Big Mac meal 🤷🏼‍♀️🍔

28 weeks. Our little girl is the size of a @kraft_macandcheese box. 🧀

29 weeks. Our little girl is the size of a cinnamon swirl bread loaf. 🍞

30 weeks. Our little girl is the size of a @pizzahut personal pan pizza. 🍕

45361213_129421061401774_3909403627025712512_n.jpg