Nigella Lawson

Guest cofidis

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cagerageking2 said:

I know. That is an absolute travesty!  No more large breasts, no more round belly, no more hips rolls, no more wide swaying hips and, most importantly, no more huge, wide, deep fattened ass! I saw her once and I couldn't believe her backside, it was huge! She had this very sexy waddle/dragging way of walking and I attributed that to her two glorious mound of beautiful bum flesh. It was almost too much! (Ha. Just kidding! It was because of Nigella that I fell in love with the pear shaped woman and since then have not seen a woman that was ever "too" pear shaped including those 500-600 pound ladies. Which I always thought Nigella should be out at least try to be!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Luv4pears said:

I know. That is an absolute travesty!  No more large breasts, no more round belly, no more hips rolls, no more wide swaying hips and, most importantly, no more huge, wide, deep fattened ass! I saw her once and I couldn't believe her backside, it was huge! She had this very sexy waddle/dragging way of walking and I attributed that to her two glorious mound of beautiful bum flesh. It was almost too much! (Ha. Just kidding! It was because of Nigella that I fell in love with the pear shaped woman and since then have not seen a woman that was ever "too" pear shaped including those 500-600 pound ladies. Which I always thought Nigella should be out at least try to be!!!)

What year was that might I ask?  I'm very curious :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luv4pears said:

I've always thought she should have said at the end, while she was rubbing her hands all over her big, plump, recently fattened holiday body "... and those mashed potatoes is how all of this is maintained."

Regis Regis Regis !!! Lmao no for real Nigella was such a goddess in the culinary industry I wish she would of stayed big n beautiful ridiculously stupid she lost the weight like her viewership was better then than it is now...

4 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Regis Regis Regis !!! Lmao no for real Nigella was such a goddess in the culinary industry I wish she would of stayed big n beautiful ridiculously stupid she lost the weight like her viewership was better then than it is now...

The contrast between her and skinny Kelly Ripa! You youngsters might not remember, but back in the day, Kelly was a bit chubby. Circa 1997.

33B97E7900000578-0-image-m-4_1462143923272.jpg

On 2/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Luv4pears said:

sad walking dead GIF

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, JDart said:

Has anyone ever seen this one before, from the glory years? Just check out the side profile at 3:04

Great find. Those indeed were the glory days. Every time I saw her on TV, she was a little bit fatter! What sexy wide hips. What glorious chunky thighs. That ass was magnificent in all it's fat, round glory as well. She had the perfect body for massive weight gain, well past 200 pounds.