Millenials set to be fattest generation

Guest getfatter

Guest Vladimir Putin

I think SJWs are our allies in this. Recently some media outlet censored out the body references in a Lara Croft review made by a woman as some women were triggered because the author said that Alicia Vikander is flat and has no hips.

I think we're entering a world where any negative body talk will be considered offensive hate speech as it will trigger fat activists. Any activity were fit women take part will be the target of activism. The modelling world is an example, and pit girls have already been banned from Formula 1. Anyone saying a female athlete is overweight has to face public outrage and issue a public apology even if the athlete IS overweight. In the future I'm sure that even doctors saying obesity is bad for your health or even hinting that factors other than irreversible genetic conditions may influence obesity will be considered "fat shamers" and "weightists" so they will censor themselves. Basically anything that makes a fat woman feel inferior about her body will be the object of protest. Eventually women will have no incentive to lose weight at all and obesity will be the only socially acceptable body standard for women. Only a huge rise in female mortality will buck that trend.

11 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

I think SJWs are our allies in this. Recently some media outlet censored out the body references in a Lara Croft review made by a woman as some women were triggered because the author said that Alicia Vikander is flat and has no hips.

I think we're entering a world where any negative body talk will be considered offensive hate speech as it will trigger fat activists. Any activity were fit women take part will be the target of activism. The modelling world is an example, and pit girls have already been banned from Formula 1. Anyone saying a female athlete is overweight has to face public outrage and issue a public apology even if the athlete IS overweight. In the future I'm sure that even doctors saying obesity is bad for your health or even hinting that factors other than irreversible genetic conditions may influence obesity will be considered "fat shamers" and "weightists" so they will censor themselves. Basically anything that makes a fat woman feel inferior about her body will be the object of protest. Eventually women will have no incentive to lose weight at all and obesity will be the only socially acceptable body standard for women. Only a huge rise in female mortality will buck that trend.

Because they really want some unrealistic, nigh-superhuman, 36-pixels generated bimbo like this...?
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « lara croft original video game »

Because this is utterly ridiculous.

Then also because Alicia Vikander impersonate a now realistic, down-to-earth - yet somewhat psychopath and prone to commit a lot of graphically gory murders - , younger and trimmer revamp of the heroin as she is figured since the remake of the video game franchise:
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « rise of the tomb raider » Résultats de recherche d'images pour « rise of the tomb raider »

(no more voluptuous curves, no more gravity-defying melontits, no more supersoldier-like physical condition) 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « tomb raider alicia vikander »

(relativelly accurate)

Kind of remind me that geekdom-fed social media controversy about the choice by the DC Extended Universe franchise to choose Gal Gadot to play Wonder Woman because she is "racially ambiguous" and "too much skinny" ... in spite the fact the said character come from the edges of the Agaean Sea and that as the way comic books portrays her since the eighties has never been heavy-muscular nor thicc neither, like the different detractoring parties bleated about. 

N.B. : The acronym "SJW" stand for "Social Justice Warrior" . Backlashing some actress because she doesn't have the curves her character never have in the current storyline, nor enhanced her small eyeballs like did Angeline Jolie, doesn't have any relevance to social justice issues... this is simply being of those ever-whining dweebs finding any sort of would-be self-righteous backlash to complain about any newly CBM, videogame or novel-adapdated movie because they just want to cry aloud about everything. These people tend to consider themselves like the exact opposite of these said "SJWs" since they tend to accuse both "PC liberals" and "SJWs" to "ruin their childhood" , "politicize their heroes" , or "make female characters too damn skinny" whenever they don't like something.

Just saying.