AMANDA BYNES

Jabba Desilijic Tiure

• 5 months later...
Guest MUSEic

Wasn't it rumored that she has bipolar disorder? If so, it's not at all surprising that she's gained weight. Kinda sad though.

Guest MUSEic
16 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Isn't there some other treatment for bipolar? I would say weed but when she had full blown issues weed was a part of that stretch run of craziness. So, that doesn't really seem to be an option.

There are, but almost all of them have some degree of very unpleasant side effects. Unfortunately for most people it's a life long battle with compliance for that very reason because you're almost always choosing between potentially going crazy or dealing with the side effects.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 9:50 AM, PreyToGod said:

indeed, the thing is imo lindsay always looked like a budding crackwhore, whereas amanda looked relatively nice 

I sleep at night by telling myself that her identical twin went on to live a normal, drug-free, mentally-stable life where she doesn't share vids of herself defending Harvey Weinstein, and that she looks only a maximum of five years older than her natural thirty-one years.  And as an added bonus, 'Chrissy Lohan' clocks in at an upwards of 300lbs, with a fire crotch carpet matching those curtains, when she lifts up the FUPA.

Dude, you try telling me that the CGI available in 1998 could've....I mean, you think I'd know anything about photoshopping someone's face onto someone else?

uuRASNe.jpg

I must admit my pop culture knowledge is (sadly?) lacking...thankfully this masterfully written article got me up to speed; https://www.wattpad.com/298480955-conspiracy-theories-lindsay-lohans-dead-twin

According to the theory her identical twin probably didn't do drugs, or publicly defend Weinstein, though i'm not sure about the other points. 

To rub salt into the wound her living sister is basically the antithesis of what you were hoping for;

Image result for Ali Lohan

3 minutes ago, PreyToGod said:

I must admit my pop culture knowledge is (sadly?) lacking...thankfully this masterfully written article got me up to speed; https://www.wattpad.com/298480955-conspiracy-theories-lindsay-lohans-dead-twin

According to the theory her identical twin probably didn't do drugs, or publicly defend Weinstein, though i'm not sure about the other points. 

To rub salt into the wound her living sister is basically the antithesis of what you were hoping for;

Image result for Ali Lohan

Yeah, I saw an almost identical(pun vaguely intended) satire(?) on theonion.com.....or some other similar website like somethingawful.

The dead twin was the talented one.  They buried her behind the grassy knoll, and made a memorial plaque out of melted steel beams.

Rumor has it she was killed because she couldn't satisfy Hillary(Clinton, not Duff)'s demands, but you didn't hear this from me.....  :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, PreyToGod said:

fascinating..forgive me however, i'll have to opt out of partaking in any further conspiracy theories, lest i be mistaken for an american, as I'm sure you'll understand. 

As proud to be of the red, white, and blue persuasion(against 'white' pride), I'll make no bones about hailing from the land of the freaks and home of the brainless.  #MAGA

5 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

As proud to be of the red, white, and blue persuasion(against 'white' pride), I'll make no bones about hailing from the land of the freaks and home of the brainless.  #MAGA

'Brainless' coming from the guy who created an Amanda Bynes thread to celebrate the impact of mental illness on her body.

Agreed with Oscar on this being an Abyss level thread.