Ever see what's in the cart?

Guest grateful

Guest grateful

I was shopping in TJ's the other night and was stunned by a beautiful blond with very fine features who was devastatingly thick all in the right places and was wearing some sort of perfume that gave me an FA contact high. :D

I went about shopping as I don't like to follow or stare, plus I had to keep my wits about me so I wouldn't forget anything. :)

We ended up at the check out together and I glanced at her cart expecting chicken breasts and their famous salads and all I could see was bread and chips and some coffee cake and pastries.

Lots of dairy too.

I'm sure there might have been something green in there. It wasn't like a binge load,  but it was a load of groceries that would guarantee a preservation of the curves.

Have you ever seen what goes into a curvy girl's cart,  and is it ever fattening rather than healthy?

I would love to hear some stories.

Guest Vladimir Putin

I do take notice, and almost invariably, every chubby girl's cart is filled with more chocolate-based products than I ever conceived could exist, among other things.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Was at the supermarket yesterday. Fat girl behind me. All she was buying was several chocolate bars of different kinds and a pizza. I bet she tells everyone she has a thyroid problem.

yeah i do sometimes watch other ladies car, for sure, and most of the time you can easily tell if she is growing or slimming into the future, it is lovely when you see a chubby girl with some snacks, chocolate, steaks, crips, suggary yogurt, yes yes, i almost applaude

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has a huge sweet tooth and is constantly snacking.   

Hone from work a bag of chips on her lap before we have dinner....directly following dinner a. Pint of be n Jerry’s on the couch watching some tv programs....after that box of cookies come back on her lap and she continues on.

all day at work I assume she is snacking on many things including chocolates her and there and other snacks size things.....and she enjoys her meals immensely these days.  So yea....women don’t really get fat without eating and snacking or drinking alcohol.   That goes for us guys as well.....but it is funny to hear my wife or other women that they can’t understand why they have packed on some lbs.  I guess the not knowin is kind of sexy in all of it as well.