I want to gain weight...

Bb2017

Guest Nevans_99
11 minutes ago, Bb2017 said:

Sooo for my whole life I’ve had a fascination about being fat. I’m still really young and it isn’t possible at the moment but I just don’t want to wait anymore. I’ve gained some weight here and there just to see how it feels and I loved it. I’m heavily involved with sports but I just want to be lazy and eat all the time. I hope some day I will have a feeder and finally be happy :,(

If it’s what you want to do you should do it! You’ll be much happier 😁, also it’s really hot how you are involved in sports and wanting to gain 😮

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

It would be really hot if you started gaining while still involved in sports. You could notice how it affects you and see the reactions of people around you. I used to be involved in track and field and the rare times when a girl put on some weight was extremely hot.  Anyway, you don't really need to wait for a feeder to arrive if you want to put on weight. You can be your own feeder. That way it will be your little secret.

If you enjoy sports as much as you love gaining, wait. If you're playing organized sports you are probably in high school, college, or fresh out of college. There will be plently of time to get fat, get past your prime, and lose control. If sports are something you like to do once a week in a beer or mens/womens league, gain weight. Ive played against so many over weight women/menin my league. If youre there to just have fun you wont mind the extra weight and you'll probably enjoy your team teasing you about your weight. So yeah depends on if you enjoy the competitiveness of sports or the kinship of sports.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Well, in sports like tennis there are actually quite a few chubby professionals, so depending on your sport you could have your cake and eat it (no pun intended).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fishmish

Just be content with a little weight here and there for now. Once you're in college or living on your own and away from your parents, feel free to get as fat as you want!