Familiar Faces forum was rolled into General Curvy Women picture forum. (merged). Thoughts?

S77

• Moderators

Seven members voted in the past 14 hours. How many people visited the forum in this period of time, @S77? -_-

I state my point: They don't use the Activity tab. They miss so much content by not correctly using the capabilities of this forum. :( That is the real problem, not forums being merged.

7 hours ago, Avataг said:

Seven members voted in the past 14 hours. How many people visited the forum in this period of time, @S77? -_-

I state my point: They don't use the Activity tab. They miss so much content by not correctly using the capabilities of this forum. :( That is the real problem, not forums being merged.

11K users in the last 24 hours. *shrug*

That was one of my points, some people yell about not knowing things, yet most information that is made available goes relatively unread.

...well, to be very honest, that was one of the main reasons why I came to curvage - to see if anybody would provide updates to nadine jansen and other luminaries who paved the way for the rest to come. Now I know that I'm just one person amongst tens of thousands of subs here (maybe hundreds of thousands, who knows except the mods), but still, if that section doesn't come back, I might have to look elsewhere to fulfill this need

• Moderators
17 hours ago, azbzcz said:

...well, to be very honest, that was one of the main reasons why I came to curvage - to see if anybody would provide updates to nadine jansen and other luminaries who paved the way for the rest to come. Now I know that I'm just one person amongst tens of thousands of subs here (maybe hundreds of thousands, who knows except the mods), but still, if that section doesn't come back, I might have to look elsewhere to fulfill this need

sylvester stallone facepalm GIF

You know the thread's still there, don't you? :blink:

• maybejames changed the title to Familiar Faces forum was rolled into General Curvy Women picture forum. (merged). Thoughts?