Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

Guest OlayTheDay

Thanks to these new pics, I can't wait to see her curvy body caught at the beach in a skimpy swimsuit...I mean, if I dream it up hard enough, it could happen, right??

Guest AirJordanFan93

Thanks to these new pics, I can't wait to see her curvy body caught at the beach in a skimpy swimsuit...I mean, if I dream it up hard enough, it could happen, right??

It could and might happen. But just hope we don't get a backlash like those pics for years back when everyone called her fat.

Well wasnt she was just on Jimmy Kimmel and looked a lot heavier recently no?

I think that was a few weeks ago, I'm not 100% sure.

I wasn't trying to sound like she couldn't still look the way she did in the episodes, I mean she could, I was just pointing out that the episodes were filmed a few months ago and that it could be possible that she has lost weight, since to me everyone's reactions to the episode updates makes me think that they believe they had been filmed recently.

Guest shegotfat

It she's caught it won't be in a skimpy swimsuit. Probably one with granny panties like the last time, or even a one-piece.

• 2 weeks later...