She did all by herself!

curvyloverman

Not so long ago I started a post about my girlfriend's gain. She's 1.70 and when i met her she weighed just about 46 pounds: almost anorexic. I loved her first sight and I still love her as much as my life and I want to marry her,  six years later. A couple of years ago I confessed to her that I would have liked her bigger. She really liked the idea and started packing right away to make me happy. She just told me that her body is like mine, and she will be exactly as I want her because she only wants to be with me. I didn't confess the whole truth though, because I was ashamed of my sexual preferences, ashamed to the point where it was a secret: I just told her that I would have liked her to be a size 12. She packed some pounds in this two years and got up to 60 kg. I really loved the journey. But in the last year I found myself more and more attracted to the idea that she would finally be like I have always desired her to be... Just plain fat. This had an impact on our sexual life because she was not gaining much anymore and I was less and less keen to go to bed with her and when I did I just never came. I could go on for hours, with not much of an erection. I spent hours on this site watching Lucy Collett and other models grow into beautiful fat ladies, and when she was getting naked I just couldn't pretend I liked her thin frame anymore. That's when my new story starts.

As she noticed that I was lacking sexual desire, she started asking questions. I stil couldn't tell her, couldn't confess what was the problem. She would ask me if I were sad, if i didn't like her body, and stuff like that. One night we were having sex but I couldn't get it up. At some point she just told me out of nothing: "Do you want me to gain weight?". I answered "No", but my dick just became immediately hard and she noticed it right away. She started masturbating me and told me these words: "Then why do you get aroused just when I say the word? Why are you ashamed of this thing? Say it, do you want me to gain weight?" and I finally said "Yes, please" and she said "How much." "I don't know" "Just give me a size number." "I don't know" "Give it to me now." "14" I lied. I was in total shame. "So i'll be a size 18. Tomorrow I start eating like a fucking pig and I will get fat, so fat that your friends will start to ask you questions and you will have to admit you like fat girls and be in peace with yourself."  I came so much that day. It was one of the best moments of my life. After that moment, I told her it was not true, that what I said was not true and I didn't want her to be fat. I was in total denial. I am so afraid what the others would think of me. But from that night (two months ago) she totally changed her eating habits. 

Now, every fucking time I see her she's fatter. And I mean, really fatter. We get to see every 4/5 days and she is spending the whole day eating. I think she's up to 65/66kgs by now because she told me no pants fit her anymore and I will have to help her buy new ones because she has very little money. Some nights ago I was in her house at dinner with her cousin (she's a girl too) and they were both making jokes about getting fatter. Her cousin just knows! And I was so embarassed by the fact that they were joking about the fact that I am ashamed of my fetish. They were both eating so much and joking about the fact that they had to grow and at some point my girlfriend told me in front of her: "What's the problem? I means, every man likes chubby women. My cousin is with a fat girl, my other cousin is with a fat girl (it is true), my friends (she named two of them that actually have chubby girlfriends) like fat girl. What is your fucking problem? Just get over with it.". That night we got naked in bed, I put my hands on her thighs and noticed, for the first time, that I was about to be with a fat girl for the first time of my life. She had gained so much in such a short time and she was really starting to get plump.

For me is like being born again. It's a new sensation, a new life. I had the best sex of my life.

I wanted to share this story with you. Luckily it is all true.

Sorry but I won't post pictures.

I wanted to thank all the people in this forum for leading me through this hard time with myself admitting that i like fat girls. I don't know when I'll be ready to tell my friends and family, but I guess that if my girlfriend keeps on gaining at this rate, next year she's gonna be so plump that I'll just have to admit it in front of everybody. This scares me so much. 

Thank you, really.

Love these updates, you have an awesome  girl.

Try not to think of it as some big dramatic “coming out” thing. People have their preferences, ours is much more common than you think.  You can just be subtle about it as well.  If the subject ever comes up, just say you like “some meat on the bones.”  Most guys will laugh and agree with you. Women gain weight, especially in long term relationships.  It’s very normal.  

Would love to get more updates, yours has been one of my favorite stories. Is there anything else you’d be able to share? 

1 hour ago, finalsafari said:

Love these updates, you have an awesome  girl.

Try not to think of it as some big dramatic “coming out” thing. People have their preferences, ours is much more common than you think.  You can just be subtle about it as well.  If the subject ever comes up, just say you like “some meat on the bones.”  Most guys will laugh and agree with you. Women gain weight, especially in long term relationships.  It’s very normal.  

Would love to get more updates, yours has been one of my favorite stories. Is there anything else you’d be able to share? 

Agreed, it doesn't need to be a coming out. At the very least, it should just be a preference one has for a bit of chub on women. No need to be ashamed by what you like. The source of that shame you're feeling is just social/cultural norms. Let it go and just enjoy what you enjoy.

Guest JackBBWLover

Really happy for you man. You're really lucky that she does it by herself. My girlfriend knows about my fetish and is trying to gain for months but she doesn't have a big appetite and isn't really greedy... so she's stabilized at 60kg for 160cm. Thats lil chubby but I'd want more ^^

This is one of the best posts/stories that this forum has ever seen, thanks for sharing. You don't have to tell to your friends and family, if it does not feel natural. E.g. my girlfriend is 50kg heavier than yours and nobody has ever asked anything:)

• 2 years later...
On 3/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, curvyloverman said:

Not so long ago I started a post about my girlfriend's gain. She's 1.70 and when i met her she weighed just about 46 pounds: almost anorexic. I loved her first sight and I still love her as much as my life and I want to marry her,  six years later. A couple of years ago I confessed to her that I would have liked her bigger. She really liked the idea and started packing right away to make me happy. She just told me that her body is like mine, and she will be exactly as I want her because she only wants to be with me. I didn't confess the whole truth though, because I was ashamed of my sexual preferences, ashamed to the point where it was a secret: I just told her that I would have liked her to be a size 12. She packed some pounds in this two years and got up to 60 kg. I really loved the journey. But in the last year I found myself more and more attracted to the idea that she would finally be like I have always desired her to be... Just plain fat. This had an impact on our sexual life because she was not gaining much anymore and I was less and less keen to go to bed with her and when I did I just never came. I could go on for hours, with not much of an erection. I spent hours on this site watching Lucy Collett and other models grow into beautiful fat ladies, and when she was getting naked I just couldn't pretend I liked her thin frame anymore. That's when my new story starts.

As she noticed that I was lacking sexual desire, she started asking questions. I stil couldn't tell her, couldn't confess what was the problem. She would ask me if I were sad, if i didn't like her body, and stuff like that. One night we were having sex but I couldn't get it up. At some point she just told me out of nothing: "Do you want me to gain weight?". I answered "No", but my dick just became immediately hard and she noticed it right away. She started masturbating me and told me these words: "Then why do you get aroused just when I say the word? Why are you ashamed of this thing? Say it, do you want me to gain weight?" and I finally said "Yes, please" and she said "How much." "I don't know" "Just give me a size number." "I don't know" "Give it to me now." "14" I lied. I was in total shame. "So i'll be a size 18. Tomorrow I start eating like a fucking pig and I will get fat, so fat that your friends will start to ask you questions and you will have to admit you like fat girls and be in peace with yourself."  I came so much that day. It was one of the best moments of my life. After that moment, I told her it was not true, that what I said was not true and I didn't want her to be fat. I was in total denial. I am so afraid what the others would think of me. But from that night (two months ago) she totally changed her eating habits. 

Now, every fucking time I see her she's fatter. And I mean, really fatter. We get to see every 4/5 days and she is spending the whole day eating. I think she's up to 65/66kgs by now because she told me no pants fit her anymore and I will have to help her buy new ones because she has very little money. Some nights ago I was in her house at dinner with her cousin (she's a girl too) and they were both making jokes about getting fatter. Her cousin just knows! And I was so embarassed by the fact that they were joking about the fact that I am ashamed of my fetish. They were both eating so much and joking about the fact that they had to grow and at some point my girlfriend told me in front of her: "What's the problem? I means, every man likes chubby women. My cousin is with a fat girl, my other cousin is with a fat girl (it is true), my friends (she named two of them that actually have chubby girlfriends) like fat girl. What is your fucking problem? Just get over with it.". That night we got naked in bed, I put my hands on her thighs and noticed, for the first time, that I was about to be with a fat girl for the first time of my life. She had gained so much in such a short time and she was really starting to get plump.

For me is like being born again. It's a new sensation, a new life. I had the best sex of my life.

I wanted to share this story with you. Luckily it is all true.

Sorry but I won't post pictures.

I wanted to thank all the people in this forum for leading me through this hard time with myself admitting that i like fat girls. I don't know when I'll be ready to tell my friends and family, but I guess that if my girlfriend keeps on gaining at this rate, next year she's gonna be so plump that I'll just have to admit it in front of everybody. This scares me so much. 

Thank you, really.

Your gf clearly knows you rather better than you know yourself on this. She's taken the time to winkle the truth out of you, and saved you from your own repression to extract what you really want but couldn't admit to. She's a keeper mate! Hope you guys have stayed together and made all each other's desires come true. And that you're out and proud about your love for her and her body at least, if not all fat girls' bodies. I'm guessing she is a proper fatty by now, lol.