Carrie Baker Reynolds

thadrou90

She is most famous for her role in City Island, which is maybe the closest thing to a mainstream FA film I've ever seen. Apparently she had a couple roles after that but I haven't heard about her in ages. Anyone know if she's been up to anything?

Share barely appears in the City Island trailer, around 2:08:

And there are some clips of her waddling and talking from shooting:

Carrie_Baker_Reynolds_2009_Tribeca_portrait.jpg

Carrie+Baker+Reynolds+Premiere+City+Island+TmeXhBlWdCol.jpg

carrie-baker-reynolds-8th-annual-tribeca-film-festival-premiere-of-C1DMRA.jpg

819151104.jpg

tumblr_nt38a0ooeg1udrw9jo1_500.jpg

009CYI_Hope_Glendon_Ross_004.jpg

MV5BMjIxNDQ3MDYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk3MDEyMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1493,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjIyNjkyODMzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MDEyMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1286,1000_AL_.jpg

22228_big.jpg

3 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

She's a beauty, can't believe I've never heard of her until this post! (Thanks for sharing)

How about the blonde at the table as well? I can't watch the video so I don't know her story/age/etc. Assuming she's over 18, she's a beauty as well.

That was actress Hope Glendon-Ross playing the teenage daughter, and since the film came out in 2009;  it's safe to assume she's over 18.  :D   The last thing that IMDb lists Hope as having appeared in was a role as "Wedding Guest" in an episode of the webseries Bi.   As for Carrie Baker Reynolds, it's a shame that aside from having produced a couple of short films not seen anywhere except for perhaps some indie film festivals (Spider Fang! and Kacey's Grace );  she hasn't been heard from since.    Hard to believe such a big gal could just disappear off the face of the face without notice!     If she's still alive and well, maybe she lost weight to escape attention from FAs/feeders; or maybe she married some lucky man and got even fatter!    I would like to see Carrie return to acting as she was great in City Island;   very charming and sexy and an absolutely perfect SSBBW!!!   Adorable face, beautiful eyes, great smile, large breasts, wide shelf booty and one of the gorgeous female Buddha bellies ever captured on film!    I saw City Island at a local theater that shows all the more indie/arthouse stuff as soon I heard about the Denise character and feeder aspect, and I bought the DVD!    Not enough SSBBWs in movies who are not only beautiful and large, but can also act (another prime example is the lovely Chrissy Metz as Kate on This Is Us).    Anyway, here are some photos of Carrie Baker Reynolds!

carrie bye.jpg

cbrlady_1331513805_600.jpg

8th-annual-tribeca-f.jpg

112478364.jpg

actress_carrie_baker_reynolds_2392394.jpg

Carrie_Baker_Reynolds_2009_portrait.jpg

Carrie+Baker+Reynolds+Premiere+City+Island+Q2NOkvgJqOtl.jpg

carrie-baker-reynolds-8th-annual-tribeca-film-festival-premiere-of-c1dmrd.jpg

City+Island+New+York+Screening+After+Party+geYuZoK3ZLsl.jpg

City+Island+New+York+Screening+After+Party+lfRmvy2aIIEl.jpg

Premiere+City+Island+2009+Tribeca+Film+Festival+mU7whrZpXZul.jpg

Premiere+City+Island+2009+Tribeca+Film+Festival+mU7whrZpXZum.jpg

3542025279_265edbab42_z.jpg

4dec4847a87cfb9.jpg

38D6079E00D38D54C54253.jpg

97622752.jpg

carrie_baker_reynolds_5442988.jpg

k-medium.jpg

Premiere_City_Island_6_t607.jpg

Premiere+City+Island+After+Party+TmeXhBlWdCol.jpg

Premiere+City+Island+After+Party+TmeXhBlWdCom.jpg

tn32467_3_CBReynolds1_031010.JPG

tn32467_4_CBReynolds2_031010.JPG

Island City isn't even closer from the definition about a mainstream FA movie. That was a drama movie which thoroughly exploited the "Fat Fetishism" phenomenon as a marginal subthread to the narrative's main plot.

Well, whatever... Ezra Miller better might run for his money.

batman league GIF

21 hours ago, John Smith said:

Island City isn't even closer from the definition about a mainstream FA movie. That was a drama movie which thoroughly exploited the "Fat Fetishism" phenomenon as a marginal subthread to the narrative's main plot.

Well, whatever... Ezra Miller better might run for his money.

Not sure I agree - when the movie came out, the creator published this in Salon, basically outing himself as an FA: https://www.salon.com/2010/04/12/de_felitta_9/

• 2 months later...