Nicole Hampton - bikini model

Drdee

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Two bits of news concerning Nicole, first off, looks like someone from Curvage has posted a weight gain time lapse video on YouTube, good on you sir! 

Second bit - TBA Bikini's who sponsors Nicole has updated their Facebook page with St. Patrick's Day 2018 contest photos - but here's the kicker; Nicole only appears in group shots, perhaps TBA is a bit embarrassed that one of their first ever represented models has put on some serious weight during her downtime. She's in the blue for the shots below: 

31689139_10156496323466803_3574189689726304256_o.jpg

31743556_10156496322146803_4733622416293494784_o.jpg

31768635_10156496320641803_8150527723580686336_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, lovelymeow555 said:

This actress in the middle looks a bit familiar...

Great find.

I find it weird that she was only in that starting sequence and was not part of the rrest of the video.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Nicole has started going to the gym trying to lose some weight - her efforts go well for the first few days (save for a day she didn't go out of laziness) but when one of her facebook friends talks about food on the same post, she talks about how much she loves to eat and how she misses junk food. 
Shouldn't be too long before she falls off the wagon again...

Nicole1.png

Nicole2.png

23 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Nicole has started going to the gym trying to lose some weight - her efforts go well for the first few days (save for a day she didn't go out of laziness) but when one of her facebook friends talks about food on the same post, she talks about how much she loves to eat and how she misses junk food. 
Shouldn't be too long before she falls off the wagon again...

Nicole1.png  443   93.13 kB

Nicole2.png  324   49.58 kB

Everyone get at her and tell her to ditch the gym and stay thicc

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Alright, it looks like she wasn't too creeped out here, which is good, though she may have been just masking it. I appreciate the intent JustPassing, but the execution is a little iffy, she was being very straight forward with you, but you kept on pushing the argument - your parting words were especially unwelcome I think.

I'd suggest that nobody else try reaching out to her with our rhetoric or you might just send her reeling.

2 hours ago, JustPassing said:

I gave it a go but I doesn’t look like she’s having any of it. Potential sad times guys

9662E2D6-3A2E-4287-A800-94B48FE334A7.png  121   173.26 kB

Jesus christ, how fucking little self awareness can a person have to text her all that shit

7 minutes ago, JustPassing said:

Realistically I don't care. I'm never gonna meet her so i don't give a shit what anyone thinks I was just trying to persuade her to be a fat girl. It was never really gonna work but at least i gave it a go. I think it was worth a try

You’re an actual idiot if you thought it was worth a go and that it had an percentage of a chance of working. Go back and read your message and think if any sane person would say that. Holy crap this community is beyond delusional. Makes me wonder how some of you function as people in society. 

Guest JigglyArms
8 minutes ago, tdogg21 said:

You’re an actual idiot if you thought it was worth a go and that it had an percentage of a chance of working. Go back and read your message and think if any sane person would say that. Holy crap this community is beyond delusional. Makes me wonder how some of you function as people in society. 

Most of us don't lmao that's the issue